Seattle: Beware 3/11/2017

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Seattle: Beware 3/11/2017

Postby elfismiles » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:03 pm

First I'd heard about this ...

Be Safe Seattlites!

3/11's Anticipated Attack on Emerald City?
Monday, March 06, 2017
An attack on the Seattle Space Needle on March 11, 2017?

As many of you may know, the Interweb, especially some conspiracy sites, are filled with "311" and "3/11" signs, including "3/11/17" attacks being predicted for Seattle, Las Vegas, or London. Variants on the theme have foreseen a terrorist event, a false flag incident, or an earthquake/tsunami happening on Saturday, March 11, 2017.

The "false flag" tone and anti-Semitism claims underlying some of the "predictions" should alert us that various groups may use this timing as a smokescreen to action, misguided as it may be.

There has been talk of Judaism in this event because: Purim 2017 will start the evening of Saturday March 11 and will end the evening of Sunday March 12.

http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2017/ ... attle.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Seattle: Beware 3/11/2017

Postby American Dream » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:41 pm

The "false flag" tone and anti-Semitism claims underlying some of the "predictions" should alert us that various groups may use this timing as a smokescreen to action, misguided as it may be.

Yeah, I feel like we've been here before....
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Seattle: Beware 3/11/2017

Postby 82_28 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:48 pm

The Space Needle is a sitting duck for whoever does it (should it happen). it is wide in the open and over the main flight pattern. It might not get destroyed though. Supposedly it is built to withstand an 8.5 quake. I got no idea. But sitting duck for sure. Easy to hit flying into Seattle. It would indeed give trump his purpose and then it is all over. Let us hope nothing happens at all. It is one of the structures, save the Gateway Arch that would totally shake the country and world were it to come down in an attack.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General Discussion