Unsolved Mysteries now available on Amazon Prime Video

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Unsolved Mysteries now available on Amazon Prime Video

Postby 82_28 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Freitag » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:11 pm wrote:I just figured most people have Amazon Prime.

I hear ya, but I give nothing to Amazon. They have taken away Seattle. Here, read this:

http://gawker.com/how-amazon-swallowed- ... 1724795265

Let me tell you it is all true.

Seattle is dead and Amazon killed it.

The recent news around Amazon has focused on the company as a workplace. Much of it has been unflattering, all of it is accurate. But a more comprehensive indictment of Amazon would also describe its effect on the rest of Seattle, which used to be a great place to live. In recent years, it has become consumed by Amazon.

I was born here, in 1988. My city was a gentle, easygoing place, a salad of cultural influences: citizens of the outdoors, of grunge and high art, with a dash of software among its bluebloods. Here I reveled in mild weather and glorious views; here I played in the best high-school orchestra in the nation (at a public school), and surrounded myself with brilliant people who understood me and made me better.

Nowhere else was life so good.

Continues at above link. . .
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Unsolved Mysteries now available on Amazon Prime Video

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:20 pm

82_28 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:35 am wrote:Why? It is out and about. It is merely a link. I didn't come up with it. It's just there. I ain't no seeder either. I don't run no nodes or anything. But just a link preventing you from giving the destructor of Seattle any money.

No worries, bud, I deleted it for you. You know why. I've explained it here a dozen plus times now - at least once to you directly.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion