Bury white farmers alive (#beyondwhiteness)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bury white farmers alive (#beyondwhiteness)

Postby kool maudit » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:16 am

Launching a stunning broadside against the retrograde concept of "whiteness" that has fostered imperialism, oppressed POC (and even PO No Particular C by virtue of its corrosiveness), and systematised racism throughout the world, ANC MP Mduduzi Manana addressed the South African parliament in Pretoria last week during a session over the ongoing murders (read: Reclamations of Justice) of white farmers in the country.

"Bury them alive," said Manana of the farmers in a many-layered rebuke whose concision conceals a profound intersectional critique of the concept of whiteness, its role in white supremacy and empire, and the need for this concept – as well as any people who persist in justifying its presence in the world by measures such as having their skin attached to their bodies – to be figuratively "buried" in the earth forever.

http://newobserveronline.com/anc-mp-bur ... ers-alive/

Methods of workshopping this model include beach trips with shovels; local Antifa and anti-racist groups may contact:

Open Society Foundations
224 West 57th Street
New York, NY 10019
United States
Phone: +1-212-548-0600
Fax: +1-212-548-4600

if they need buckets or bus tickets or whatever.

Dream Of A Better World.
kool maudit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bury white farmers alive (#beyondwhiteness)

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:39 am

I dream of a better world in which anyone, including angry wounded white boys like you, can condemn violent and odious rhetoric by an MP in South Africa without instantly invalidating yourself and your motives by using it as Alt-Right meme fodder in an unrelated and infantile game of free associative tit-for-tat with your imagined enemies. The fact that it is hopelessly immature should be shame enough to deter such shenanigans, though hardly the worst thing that justifiably could be said. As I often think with such posts, I hope for your sake you are no older than the mental age indicated by it, but I fear you're more like 60?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby 82_28 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 am

Jack, you get offended a little easily. I don't mind it because I know where you're coming from but don't say "you" to somebody you don't know and is just tossing up a link.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby kool maudit » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:23 am

JackRiddler » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:39 am wrote:I dream of a better world in which anyone, including angry wounded white boys like you, can condemn violent and odious rhetoric by an MP in South Africa without instantly invalidating yourself and your motives by using it as Alt-Right meme fodder in an unrelated and infantile game of free associative tit-for-tat with your imagined enemies. The fact that it is hopelessly immature should be shame enough to deter such shenanigans, though hardly the worst thing that justifiably could be said. As I often think with such posts, I hope for your sake you are no older than the mental age indicated by it, but I fear you're more like 60?

I really like your fun Shakespeare avatar; I always notice it. It's too bad you didn't enjoy this thread but, you know, it's a difficult time.

For what it's worth your derision-density is on point and serious.

Can we get back to the need to abolish the concept* of whiteness tho?

(* It's a concept)
kool maudit

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:32 am

82_28 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 am wrote:Jack, you get offended a little easily. I don't mind it because I know where you're coming from but don't say "you" to somebody you don't know and is just tossing up a link.

Just tossing up a link? The post makes a comment linking the MP's hate speech to George Soros, the man who pays your check when you and your SJW snowflakes go on a women's march. km is making a statement that you, in Seattle, are the useful idiot who is helping to bury alive the white farmers of South Africa. And I'm not "offended" by the Nazilite bilge, I am responding to the world-view clearly being expressed. Maybe you should read what people actually write and engage it on its content and merits before starting the Kumbaya song every time? (km at least indicates there's an actual question being fought out here.)
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby kool maudit » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:35 am

JackRiddler » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:32 am wrote:
82_28 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 am wrote:Jack, you get offended a little easily. I don't mind it because I know where you're coming from but don't say "you" to somebody you don't know and is just tossing up a link.

Just tossing up a link? The post makes a comment linking the MP's hate speech to George Soros, the man who pays your check when you and your SJW snowflakes go on a women's march. km is making a statement that you, in Seattle, are the useful idiot who is helping to bury alive the white farmers of South Africa. And I'm not "offended" by the Nazilite bilge, I am responding to the world-view clearly being expressed. Maybe you should read what people actually write and engage it on its content and merits before starting the Kumbaya song every time?

REMINDER

"Snowflakes" is a term of white supremacy, however ironically used.
kool maudit

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:05 am

I'm looking forward to that 500 billion dollar ReXXON/Russian deal going through, money that will help out with the burial as I am sure Tillerson will be donating the profits to the cause :P

Dreaming Of A Better World through OIL
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby stefano » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:22 pm

The problem of farm murders is an emotive one that relates to many other social issues in South Africa, especially the issues of racially skewed land ownership, government corruption, and constant and visible racism of white people against black people. A decent treatment of the question has to touch on those other issues, and, I think, requires a bit of historical knowledge and social awareness.

The white rights shitrag where you found the article does not show anything like that. Here's a better take by Rebecca Davis, if you're interested.

Since the mid-17th century black South Africans have been enslaved, had their land stolen, were forced to sell the rest of their land while essentially negotiating over the barrel of a rifle, had their societies ripped apart by colonial government's opposition to family migration, been stripped of political rights and dignity, been denied opportunities in the economy, been fobbed off with substandard education, been tortured in police dungeons and had their kids shot dead in the streets. More lately they have been confronted by opposition on the part of the white ownership class to demands for even modest transformations in ownership and opportunity, and especially to a relentless, demeaning racism from whites who refuse to understand what colonialism and apartheid meant. In other farm news this month (which gets a mention in the Politicsweb article your New Observer article references, but which the New Observer didn't find relevant):

A farmer allegedly shot and wounded a farm worker with a pellet gun in Letsitele, after allegedly mistaking him for a monkey, Limpopo police said on Thursday.

Mathanene Ishmael, 55, was returning from a store room on his bicycle when the farmer allegedly shot him in the head with a pellet gun on Wednesday, Brigadier Motlafela Mojapelo said in a statement.
In KwaZulu-Natal, an 87-year-old man appeared in the Umzinto Magistrate’s Court on Monday for allegedly shooting and killing a 12-year-old boy he apparently mistook for a monkey. The boy was climbing a guava tree on the man's property in Braemar on Sunday when he was shot in the head and upper body, Sergeant Patrick Msomi told News24.

In another case, Stephan Hepburn, 38, allegedly shot and killed farmworker Jan Railo, 23, on a Limpopo farm on February 11. He was hunting with his wife and apparently mistook Railo for a warthog. The Modimolle Magistrate’s Court granted him R15 000 bail on February 24.

Afriforum represents those fuckers, and all the others who don't see the need for any further change now that 'the blacks' nominally have political power. For them to clutch their pearls when a black person uses hate speech is ethically small and politically retarded. It's why they aren't very popular, even among Afrikaners. Their big problem is that they rely on donations from morons who believe the 'white genocide' myths, so they have an interest in being dishonest (or at least shockingly selective).

As for your shallow Open Society dig at the end, it may interest you to know that Open Society is actually funding a different, liberal NGO called Save SA. It is very much opposed to the left-populist side of the ANC and to any policy that might look like a threat to property 'rights'. Isn't that what you like?
stefano

Return to General Discussion