Odious Kagan Klan Returns To Washington

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Odious Kagan Klan Returns To Washington

Postby kool maudit » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:20 am

You always post at this sort of fever pitch of intensity lately. Capital letters, meta-critiques of feuds and rivalries, catalogues of slights.

I am not sure how you imagine "standing" to be apportioned, or if it's even a real or a relevant thing in this context, but you are really all over the place in this thread, independent of anything else.
kool maudit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:08 am

I am not going to come to anyone's defense this time but I have noted, as I have said in some other thread that online and irl there is a tinge of crazy everywhere. I got a Mexican Pizza at Taco Bell the other day and they didn't cut it. Then I noticed my favorite sauce is the "Diablo Sauce". Nothing to it, just something I noticed -- devils sauce. I draw correlations way too easily. Anyway, I have noticed people are hella nuts but only in subtle ways now. As for myself I maintain being nice and shit and try to cheer people up with a joke here and there.

But something has happened.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby kool maudit » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:20 am

It has to do with one's personal Overton window, I suppose.

It is shocking and disorienting to speak with people about figures that are apparently within their boundaries of what can be spoken of in normal tones when they are not within your own.
kool maudit

Previous

Return to General Discussion