The Russian Conspiracy as RI subject

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Russian Conspiracy as RI subject

Postby overcoming hope » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:35 pm

seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:32 pm wrote:it is a direct quote from trump when he found out that Mueller was appointed

here's the whole quote from notes taken at the time

“Oh my God,” Trump said as he slumped in his chair, according to notes taken by assistant attorney general Jody Hunt and incorporated into the special counsel report released Thursday. “This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—ed.”

So this is verbatim and also the WHOLE quote?
overcoming hope

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:37 pm

here is one of the links to the quote
trump has been associated with the mob for decades and he knows that Mueller knows

only a guilty man says something like that

When Special Counsel Robert Mueller was appointed to probe Russian election meddling, Donald Trump told visitors in the Oval Office that the investigation would destroy his presidency.

“Oh my God,” Trump said as he slumped in his chair, according to notes taken by assistant attorney general Jody Hunt and incorporated into the special counsel report released Thursday. “This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f—ed.”

Trump then became angry, according to the report, and attacked then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was also in the Oval Office, for allowing the appointment of Mueller as special counsel.

“How could you allow this to happen, Jeff?” Trump asked. He added that the attorney general was “supposed to protect me,” or words to that effect, according to Sessions.
http://fortune.com/2019/04/18/trump-mue ... stigation/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby overcoming hope » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:39 pm

seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:37 pm wrote:here is one of the links to the quote
trump has been associated with the mob for decades and he knows that Mueller knows

When Special Counsel Robert Mueller was appointed to probe Russian election meddling, Donald Trump told visitors in the Oval Office that the investigation would destroy his presidency.

Trump then became angry, according to the report, and attacked then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who was also in the Oval Office, for allowing the appointment of Mueller as special counsel.

“How could you allow this to happen, Jeff?” Trump asked. He added that the attorney general was “supposed to protect me,” or words to that effect, according to Sessions.
http://fortune.com/2019/04/18/trump-mue ... stigation/

So this verbatim quote is now given to me in full above? Is there any more of the quote that would help provide context?
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:41 pm

the context is that when he found out Mueller was appointed he knew he was fucked

he was in the Oval Office...I don't know what more context you want

that is exactly what he said according to notes taken by assistant attorney general Jody Hunt and sworn to by Hunt to Mueller
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby overcoming hope » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 pm

seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:41 pm wrote:the context is that when he found out Mueller was appointed he knew he was fucked

he was in the Oval Office...I don't know what more context you want

that is exactly what he said

he was fucked because? Please explain like I'm an idiot.
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:46 pm

trump was born into the mob, he knows that Mueller knows everything he has done for the last couple decades

here is a very simple explanation ..now why the ABCs let trump become president I have no idea ...maybe it was the Bulger thing

Imagine this:

You are Donald Trump.

You were born into a crime family. But you have... issues. You’re compulsive. Craven. Not too bright.
You were raised around mob bosses. Brilliant criminals. Roy Cohn. Tony Salerno. Even Costello, but no one’s supposed to talk about that.../1

2/...As Donald, you inherited your father’s carefully constructed laundering front for the mob. An empire - filled with graft and rackets that Cohn and Salerno and a generation of men all the way back to Luciano had leveraged politicians and other businessmen to build.
But...

3/...As Donald, you are not bright enough to run it. You have no subtlety to keep it hidden from view. You are craven & lustful & so empty inside that you have to consume more & more of everything around you - trying to fill that void. Trying to outdo those brilliant criminals...

4/...It doesn’t take long before you, as Donald, burn through it all.
And there was something else happening in the underworld that helped to tip the scales.
The Russians were coming. Mobsters. Connected to the Kremlin.
They infiltrated our shores through our underworld...

5/...Through all the players & their rackets that Fred’s empire fronted for.
Oops.
Now, you - as Donald - are rolled up by those Russian mobsters, who work with/for the Kremlin.
And then, they wash their money through you.
But they’re much smarter than even your dad’s masters...

6/...When the Russians roll you, they take everything. Leaving you filing for bankruptcy again & again - until no one else can touch you but the banks and people they control.
And then you’re owned.
And used however they see fit.
If they need you to be a pretend billionaire...

7/...to maintain a facade for their laundering, then that’s what you are.
If they need you to front for their Saudi & Chinese partners (or maybe new masters?), then that’s what you do.
But, you’re still a fraud. A con. Broke.
And you still have that empty hole inside - that need.

8/If you are that person - Donald, well...
Imagine how damaging a Special Cousel probe would be. Imagine the threat of having who you really getting exposed by the very man, Mueller - & an entire team of prosecutors who’ve spent their entire careers hunting all your mob bosses -

9/ foreign and domestic.
Imagine knowing the entire world was going to find out that you, Donald, were an idiot con - owned by criminals - who burned thru your father’s empire.
You, Donald - who had a tv show, then a campaign, then a presidency, where you’d touted for decades..

10/...a version of yourself that was a complete and total lie.
Imagining all of that -
How far would you go to keep it all from coming out?
- End -

11/ CODA for the new followers, who will demand an answer as to why if all that is true, then why wasn’t he caught?
And you’re going to have to read that first tweet within this thread as well.

Lincoln's Bible

A little more on this, you say...?
Okay.

"Dotard is a 'Bulger' Rat.
- SHORT THREAD -

https://twitter.com/LincolnsBible/statu ... 6966693888
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:49 pm

That may well be true. If so, why has Mueller avoided all that and produced an exoneration?

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:51 pm

maybe he was a Bulger

produced an exoneration? ?????

who's done that, certainly not Mueller

Have you been listening to IranConta/Panama Barr?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby overcoming hope » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:58 pm

seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:46 pm wrote:trump was born into the mob, he knows that Mueller knows everything he has done for the last couple decades

here is a very simple explanation ..now why the ABCs let trump become president I have no idea ...maybe it was the Bulger thing

Imagine this:

You are Donald Trump.

You were born into a crime family. But you have... issues. You’re compulsive. Craven. Not too bright.
You were raised around mob bosses. Brilliant criminals. Roy Cohn. Tony Salerno. Even Costello, but no one’s supposed to talk about that.../1

2/...As Donald, you inherited your father’s carefully constructed laundering front for the mob. An empire - filled with graft and rackets that Cohn and Salerno and a generation of men all the way back to Luciano had leveraged politicians and other businessmen to build.
But...

3/...As Donald, you are not bright enough to run it. You have no subtlety to keep it hidden from view. You are craven & lustful & so empty inside that you have to consume more & more of everything around you - trying to fill that void. Trying to outdo those brilliant criminals...

4/...It doesn’t take long before you, as Donald, burn through it all.
And there was something else happening in the underworld that helped to tip the scales.
The Russians were coming. Mobsters. Connected to the Kremlin.
They infiltrated our shores through our underworld...

5/...Through all the players & their rackets that Fred’s empire fronted for.
Oops.
Now, you - as Donald - are rolled up by those Russian mobsters, who work with/for the Kremlin.
And then, they wash their money through you.
But they’re much smarter than even your dad’s masters...

6/...When the Russians roll you, they take everything. Leaving you filing for bankruptcy again & again - until no one else can touch you but the banks and people they control.
And then you’re owned.
And used however they see fit.
If they need you to be a pretend billionaire...

7/...to maintain a facade for their laundering, then that’s what you are.
If they need you to front for their Saudi & Chinese partners (or maybe new masters?), then that’s what you do.
But, you’re still a fraud. A con. Broke.
And you still have that empty hole inside - that need.

8/If you are that person - Donald, well...
Imagine how damaging a Special Cousel probe would be. Imagine the threat of having who you really getting exposed by the very man, Mueller - & an entire team of prosecutors who’ve spent their entire careers hunting all your mob bosses -

9/ foreign and domestic.
Imagine knowing the entire world was going to find out that you, Donald, were an idiot con - owned by criminals - who burned thru your father’s empire.
You, Donald - who had a tv show, then a campaign, then a presidency, where you’d touted for decades..

10/...a version of yourself that was a complete and total lie.
Imagining all of that -
How far would you go to keep it all from coming out?
- End -

11/ CODA for the new followers, who will demand an answer as to why if all that is true, then why wasn’t he caught?
And you’re going to have to read that first tweet within this thread as well.

Lincoln's Bible

A little more on this, you say...?
Okay.

"Dotard is a 'Bulger' Rat.
- SHORT THREAD -

https://twitter.com/LincolnsBible/statu ... 6966693888

Ok you have explained what you believe the following quote

"THIS IS THE END OF MY PRESIDENCY. I'M F***ED"
- trump May 17, 2017

to mean that Trump thought the investigation would uncover criminal acts. Now please can someone do me a favor and post the entire quote (the entire page) from the Mueller Report and let's see if indeed SLAD has presented the entire quote and let's also see if perhaps there is more of the quote that will provide context for us all to better understand what "I'm fucked" means
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:01 pm

it is exactly what Hunt wrote and what was presented in the Mueller report when I have time I will look for the exact page of the Mueller report for you

there is no more context

you could google it if you do not believe me and can not wait
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby overcoming hope » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:04 pm

seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:01 pm wrote:it is exactly what Hunt wrote and what was presented in the Mueller report when I have time I will look for the exact page of the Mueller report for you

there is no more context

its page 290 I would have to type out (cause I'm too dim to figure out how to post images) would be better to have the pdf or visual of the whole page. Then we can dissect it to understand if there is truly as you say, 'no more context.'
Last edited by overcoming hope on Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:05 pm

the pdf is on line
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby RocketMan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Yes, I see now what overcominghope referred to...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby overcoming hope » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:13 pm

I know I've read it and I wanted to try and make this a learning exercise. You have not presented the whole quote and do not have the proper context.

on that same page, he says that:

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency."

he also says:

"It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything."

Do you see how that provides a little more context?
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:23 pm

sure glad you found it
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion