Disney is CIA PROPAGENDA?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Disney is CIA PROPAGENDA?

Postby Grizzly » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:59 am

Disney is teaching children that being secretly spied on is okay and is in the child's best interest

Creepy as shit; where is huge when you need him?

PS: Why do I keep seeing double posts on RI?
Last edited by Wombaticus Rex on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: my bad
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Disney is CIA PROPAGENDA?

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:07 am

Spied on? Yeah, and insidious already at that, but this goes way past that. Permanent constant cradle-to-death surveillance and control of all emotions, behaviors and bodily functions by the omnipresent cute-design nanotech of a unified mommy-daddy-state-school run from a single AI system wired over the full Internet and satellite, which the child shall be conditioned and commanded to trust, obey and love. Just to describe the physicality of what is literally depicted in the video. (As a story it has a different legend built around it, see below.)

Around yesterday this would have been a scene in a techno-totalitarian dystopia movie based in North Korea. Now it's a friendly pre-school lesson ostensibly pitched for spectrum children (a noble cause!).

Who are these sick sick people?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Agent_Oso
Each episode begins with Special Agent Oso in the midst of a training exercise, which he usually fails ("all part of the plan—more or less"). Invariably, during the exercise, a child is confronted with a simple task he or she has trouble completing it, which a "Shutterbug" drone notices. Oso is always assigned to the case, and his Paw Pilot, along with the unseen Mr. Dos, illustrate his client's plight and assign him a mission to help the child complete the task. To do so, the Paw Pilot provides Oso with "three special steps," a simplified step-by-step guide to completing the task. Oso is transported to the child's location and attempts to follow the steps; as the three special steps are, in and of themselves, usually too vague to complete the task properly, the Paw Pilot also gives further elaborations, including at least one helpful trick. The Paw Pilot can sense the time limit on the task (between 3-19 seconds) and begins counting down when the time limit is near; Oso and the child usually complete the task just as time runs out.

Returning from the assignment, the helpful trick given during the assignment always turns out to be the same trick Oso needed to complete the interrupted training exercise, which he likewise completes and passes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Riley
Riley’s son was diagnosed with autism in 2005. In his 2009 interview with Emmy Magazine[5] Riley cited his son’s subsequent autism therapy as the inspiration for the curriculum for Special Agent Oso. This included the concept of Oso using “Three Special Steps” to break down larger tasks into smaller ones.

Already since 2009, new releases apparently only through 2012, possibly running still on Disney Channel, is that basic or pay cable?

Show site no more:
http://disneyjunior.disney.com/special-agent-oso

At least, it's over and appears not to have been too successful.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124354/

PS: Because SLAD decided that the helpful way to respond to complaints about thread proliferation and board flooding would be to create a double of every single one of her threads (ostensibly one as data dump, one as "real" discussion), thus especially rendering "View active topics" into an incoherent, useless, weirded-out mess. Also, the management finds this behavior acceptable and locked my complaint thread.

Last edited by JackRiddler on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:05 am

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:26 am

Grizzly » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:59 pm wrote:
PS: Why do I keep seeing double posts on RI?

Let me answer that question for you Grizzly since you apparently missed it.

And please note Jack WHY I did what I did...I did not realize the "View active topics" thing before I did it because I have NEVER used that function just like you had NEVER used the Hide the Thread function. Hopefully this post will explain the situation from my point of view and will be the last post about it all from here on out. But I did believe an explanation was in order

Your friend Rory ..he is your friend ...correct Grizzly? Well he has been hounding me about Copy/Paste in GD. These are JUST 19 examples of his bullying since January of this year...I could go back further if need be. I decided to appease him and one other person here by taking all my C/P to the Data Dump as was suggested BY Rory. I thought that move would make Rory stop. I consulted with the powers that be here 2 different people and was told that would be an acceptable solution. So if you do not like seeing double posts talk to Rory. It was HIS idea. Tell him when he gets back from forced vacation maybe he should slow his roll here and stop harassing me. I was trying to stop the disruption here, take the added time on my part and move my C/P to the Data Dump. But NOW we see that my C/P was not Rory's problem with me since this move did not appease him at all..it wasn't at all his aversion to scrolling....see his post Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:24 pm. So I must assertain that Rory's problem with me must be something else...if not C/P to me it must be the content of my C/P. Apparently he is trying to censor my postings here by following me around this board pointing out my C/P. It is the only reason that comes to my mind. And now we have Jack being upset with me because of what I am doing....so I can not please anyone without upsetting someone else...for doing something that is perfectly fine and NOT breaking any rules in the first place.

19 posts since the beginning of THIS year ...I just wanted this to stop so I took Rory's suggestion but alas not only is he not satisfied I have Jack pissed at me. It was NOT thread proliferation and board flooding that was the reason for my DD decision it was Rory's constant non stop complaining about C/P.

Rory » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:24 pm wrote:
If all else fails, just keep copy and pasting.

Rory » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:41 pm
More copypasta no one reads. Is this a data dump thread?

Rory » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:08 pm
So you flood the board with more copy pasta

Rory » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:04 pm
sprawling flood of copy pasta

by Rory » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 am
Off topic copy pasta.

by Rory » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 pm
Spamslikeamericandream

Postby Rory » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:53 am
Russia hacked SLaD and are using her account to copy pasta spam the board, discrediting the superficial and circumstantial links between Trump and Putin.

by Rory » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 am
Holy shit, the Russians hacked SLaD. She speakin in ruskie

by Rory » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:05 am
Omg. The New Yorker copy pasta bomb. I'm truly convinced now..

by Rory » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:16 pm
Copy pasta. Like an automaton

by Rory » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:26 am
Off topic copy pasta

by Rory » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:16 am
Death by meme or by copy pasta

by Rory » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:06 am
Just copy and paste anti Russian hysteria. Making money for the MiC

by Rory » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:00 am
Seemslikewarpropaganda

by Rory » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:43 am
More off topic copypasta. Seemslikemccarthy

by Rory » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:36 am
SpamsLikeAmericanDream

by Rory » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:33 am
Quit behaving like a copy pasta automaton

We had an agreement on Jan. 11 but he reneged on that almost immediately

Postby Rory » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:05 pm
I'll not quote you, or engage with you if that's what you want. I'll still comment on threads you're on

Postby Rory » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 am
Don't do that, SLaD. Please edit the post to remove the all caps, red font header
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 82_28 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 am

Jesus H Christ. SLAD ain't doing nothing. She needs to quit being brought up by others. She posts as she posts. Don't fucking talk about people in order to have them do the obvious thing which is defend themselves. All of us are sensitive to this or that and being cornered is something I would never wish nor do to anyone. Everyone thinks they have the other all figured out. Truth is, you/we do not have shit figured out. Therein lies the clue. SLAD may in fact be posting for herself, but she sees fit to share what she has seen or read. This is because, I believe, she gives a shit and wants to share.

As to the OP. Yes the normalization of surveillance is quite creepy and I wish Hugh were out and about. That would be a messy thread.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:47 am

82_28 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:38 am wrote:Jesus H Christ. SLAD ain't doing nothing. She needs to quit being brought up by others. She posts as she posts. Don't fucking talk about people in order to have them do the obvious thing which is defend themselves. All of us are sensitive to this or that and being cornered is something I would never wish nor do to anyone. Everyone thinks they have the other all figured out. Truth is, you/we do not have shit figured out. Therein lies the clue. SLAD may in fact be posting for herself, but she sees fit to share what she has seen or read. This is because, I believe, she gives a shit and wants to share.

As to the OP. Yes the normalization of surveillance is quite creepy and I wish Hugh were out and about. That would be a messy thread.

You should make that first part a PS. We're doing something else here, it's true.

Disney is CIA for Kidz.

PS - One can "defend," indeed, or offend passive-aggressively as the person in question is doing, or one could always just be reasonable, for a change.

And an additional by the way, Grizzly: Do you mean Propaganda, or are you aiming for a neologism that includes agenda?

PPS - Ah, of course. I missed the righteous cross-post. The flood continues. Get that Rory! Prove it! You gotta fight, for your right, to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrty!

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:53 am

And one more PPPS!

seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:26 am wrote:you had NEVER used the Hide the Thread function.

There is such a thing? If so I'm dense, I've missed it all these years. Where is it? Can you show me how to do it? Thanks.

JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Wombat offered to show you in your thread that you started because of my trying to appease Rory. I don't know where it is...I have never used it..I have never used the ignore poster button either. I had to explain my decision because your belief of why I did what I did was wrong...I needed to correct the record...thus flood continues...if you hadn't taken it upon yourself to create the reason for why I did what I did I wouldn't have had to do your flood thing
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:07 pm

PS -

seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:01 am wrote:Wombat offered to show you in your thread that you started because of my trying to appease Rory. I don't know where it is...I have never used it..I have never used the ignore poster button either. I had to explain my decision because your belief of why I did what I did was wrong...I needed to correct the record

No, I'm pretty sure that, if you look at that again, Wombat was kidding. It was a joke (or warning) about how he could cause that thread to be ignored (as he then did). But I do not believe it was a suggestion that an ignore thread function exists for board users. Since it does not seem to exist.

JackRiddler

Re: Disney is CIA PROPAGANDA?

Postby tron » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:18 pm

cia is disney for adults. toon town
tron

goo cipher, too

Postby IanEye » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:25 pm

I enjoy watching Gravity Falls with my children.

They both like manatees, and they both like puns.
So, they got a kick out of the idea/faux net ticks of Hugh Manatee.
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:34 pm

This "Gravity Falls" thing is aimed at ages 6-12, at least, with obvious adult appeal. Clever. I liked it. Is it defusing or innoculating or KWHing? If so, that may or may not work, and probably cannot work as well as getting at the toddlers with straight indoctrination. Pretty much all programming aimed at ages 2-6 set (like in the OP) is potentially of greater impact than anything else, and people generally view it as harmless and boring and inconsequential. What could be the harm in teletubbies, right? Me, I more wonder if it should even be allowed. (Advertising to children at least has been banned in Sweden, I hear.) The video in the OP is seriously insidious, and I'll be glad if the show is out of circulation as appears to be the case.

JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 pm

I did this for HMW long time ago...try playing Club Penguin sometime :P

note the Top Secret book in the corner and of course the major surveillance going on

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby NeonLX » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:35 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:57 am wrote:I did this for HMW long time ago...try playing Club Penguin sometime :P

note the Top Secret book in the corner and of course the major surveillance going on

Hahahahaha! That's great!

My daughter and I used to play that when she was young. It was so "funny" to see a penguin that I knew was my daughter doing stuff and chatting with me.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:42 pm

my granddaughter and I played together we had a fantastic igloo...all decked out :)

did you get your ninja outfits? :P
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Next

Return to General Discussion