I KILLED JFK with Barry Katz

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

I KILLED JFK with Barry Katz

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu May 25, 2017 10:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlRgozzJn6E

SYNOPSIS—Coinciding with John F. Kennedy’s 100th birthday, this SPECIAL DOCUMENTARY event, focusing on the world’s greatest unsolved murder case, entitled I Killed JFK, features two interviews with the only living person to have ever confessed to killing President John F. Kennedy from the now infamous "Grassy Knoll" in Dallas, Texas. This extraordinary night, also features never before seen, recently found, rare footage and in-depth testimony from 20 different respected experts and historians.

Additionally, as an added bonus, immediately following the documentary, this special evening continues, featuring an EXCLUSIVE PANEL DISCUSSION, filmed this month, with some of the most respected JFK assassination experts in the world including Judyth Vary Baker (Oswald’s lover and author of the best selling book Me and Lee), Gordon Ferrie (US government, intelligence, and national security expert), Barr McClellan (Best selling author of the book Blood, Money, and Power), Zack Shelton (Retired FBI Special Agent), and Jim Marrs (1963 Dallas Journalist and author of the New York Times best seller Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy which was a basis for Oliver Stone’s film JFK).

This amazing documentary (and panel discussion immediately following) that has been 4 years in the making, will present an alarming compilation of indisputable evidence previously unavailable to the worldwide public. I Killed JFK will also feature a multitude of interviews with eye-witnesses, crime experts, law enforcement officials, national security experts, and FBI agents who will discuss the viability of the confession of the alleged killer, as well as, all of the people and organizations responsible for JFK’s assassination.

http://www.ikilledjfk.com/

I KILLED JFK - World Premiere Special Event in Select Cinemas on Wednesday, May 31
Groundbreaking Documentary Features Shooter's Confession to History's Greatest Unsolved Murder

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Screenvision Media
09 May, 2017, 07:00 ET

LOS ANGELES, May 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Barry Katz Entertainment in association with KAOS Connect and Screenvision Media have teamed to release a one night only, special documentary event, focused on the world's greatest unsolved murder case entitled I Killed JFK. The film features two interviews with the only living person to have ever confessed to killing President John F. Kennedy from the now infamous "Grassy Knoll" in Dallas, Texas. This extraordinary night also features never before seen recently found footage, and in-depth testimony of 20 different respected experts and historians for two screenings on Wednesday, May 31st in select theaters across the country.

Coinciding with John F. Kennedy's 100th birthday, this amazing documentary that has been four years in the making will present an alarming compilation of indisputable evidence previously unavailable to the worldwide public. I Killed JFK will also feature a multitude of interviews with eyewitnesses, crime experts, law enforcement officials, national security experts and FBI agents who will discuss the viability of the confession of the alleged killer. Tickets for I Killed JFK will be available starting today, May 9th, at http://www.IKILLEDJFK.COM and seating will be limited.

"Until now, no living person has ever confessed to the murder of JFK, and most people still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer. After the public sees this monumental theatrical release, I am confident that the greatest mystery of my generation will finally be revealed," said Producer Barry Katz.

Additionally, as an added bonus immediately following the documentary, this special evening continues with an exclusive panel discussion, filmed this month, with some of the most respected JFK assassination experts in the world, including Judyth Vary Baker (Oswald's lover and author of the bestselling book Me and Lee), Gordon Ferrie (US government, intelligence and national security expert), Barr McClellan‎ (author of the bestselling book Blood, Money, and Power), Zack Shelton (retired FBI Special Agent), and Jim Marrs (1963 Dallas journalist and author of the New York Times bestseller Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, which was a basis for Oliver Stone's film JFK).

Dan Diamond and Shelly Maxwell of KAOS Connect added, "We have been riveted by this documentary since the moment we first saw it and are thrilled that our alliance with Screenvision Media gives us the opportunity to present this startling confession and analysis in select theaters nationwide, giving audiences the chance to judge all the evidence for themselves.

ABOUT BARRY KATZ ENTERTAINMENT:

Barry Katz is an iconic manager/film-TV producer who is universally known for launching the careers of Dave Chappelle, Jay Mohr, Dane Cook, Tracy Morgan, Bill Burr, Whitney Cummings, Bill Bellamy, and Louis CK to name a few. He helmed two separate top 5 Billboard Gold, Platinum, and double Platinum records in additions to executive producing over 400 hours of TV (comedy specials/sitcoms/reality shows/documentaries). On the big screen, he has produced movies with Kate Hudson and Alec Baldwin (My Best Friend's Girl), Jessica Alba and Dane Cook (‪Good Luck Chuck), and most recently, the documentary Misery Loves Comedy, an inside look at the dark side of stand-up starring Tom Hanks, Larry David, and Amy Schumer. In addition, he is the host of INDUSTRY STANDARD, an insider's look at Hollywood that ranks in the top ¼ % out of 375,000 podcasts, with millions of listeners, where he interviews top industry executives such as comedian/actor Kevin Hart, writer/producer/director Judd Apatow, Legendary musical artist ‪Dionne Warwick, #1 Daytime talk show host Dr. Phil, Hall of Fame basketball player Dennis Rodman, director/producer/writer Garry Marshall (in his final interview), Los Angeles Laker owner Jeanie Buss, president of Netflix Ted Sarandos, and Magician of the Century David Copperfield.

ABOUT KAOS CONNECT, LLC

Headquartered in Denver, CO, KAOS Connect is the next step in the evolution of the event experience, making events more accessible and engaging both on–and beyond–the Big Screen. By transforming ordinary content into extraordinary experiences, KAOS connects people, organizations, brands and content worldwide. Owned and operated by two seasoned media executives, Shelly Maxwell and Dan Diamond have been credited with the success of creating and building the world's preeminent EVENT CINEMA business as they transformed movie theatres into places where communities could gather together to experience unique entertainment and infotainment, not just traditional films. For more information: http://www.kaosconnect.com.

ABOUT SCREENVISION MEDIA

Headquartered in New York, N.Y., Screenvision Media is a national leader in cinema advertising, offering on-screen advertising, in-lobby promotions and integrated marketing programs to national, regional and local advertisers and providing comprehensive cinema advertising representation services to top tier theatrical exhibitors presenting the highest quality movie going experience. The Screenvision Media cinema advertising network is comprised of over 14,600 screens in 2,300+ theatre locations across all 50 states and 94% of DMAs nationwide; delivering through more than 150 theatrical circuits, including 6 of the top 10 exhibitor companies. For more information: http://screenvisionmedia.com/.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Return to General Discussion