Pastel Bloc--Nail in the Coffin of the Far Left?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Pastel Bloc--Nail in the Coffin of the Far Left?

Postby Heaven Swan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 am

I've thought for a long time that both capitalism and communism have run their course and that we need new ideas and new visionary movements.
Now, with the far right in power and imploding in a storm of tweets before my very eyes, news of leftist violence directed at me and my sisters is throwing me into mourning for the far left. I guess the idealism and pacifism of our movements is dead and dying and our only hope is something new that may or may not gather on the horizon.

TransDykes: The Anti-Lesbian Antifa
June 27, 2017
https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/201 ... an-antifa/

What is Antifa?

Well, the name Antifa is a bit of a misnomer. Antifa is short for “Anti-Fascist”, which is what the members of this subculture claim to be. Their stated objective is to fight totalitarianism, authoritarianism, and the forceful suppression of diversity and dissent.

In practice, Antifa is a group of people, mainly middle-class young white men, who show up to violently attack groups of right wingers, Trumpers, leftist free speech advocates, or anyone else they’ve decided must be silenced by intimidation and violent force. Some of them claim to be Communists, but they don’t do anything to organize support for labor or poor people.

What they do is show up for internet-organized flash mobs, all dressed in uniform black (“Black Bloc”) so they can’t be individually identified for their criminal actions, covering their faces with bandanas, armed with weighted sticks, bicycle locks, fireworks, and pepper spray. Then they batter and bash a bunch of people indiscriminately before going home to smoke pot and watch Netflix.

It’s like a non-consensual fight club for virtue-signaling trust-funders looking for violent thrills on the weekend. Like ‘Occupy Wall Street’ with less head lice, drums, (and commitment!) and more anonymity, fleeting destruction, and random battery. If you haven’t been following the Antifa trend, Google “Battle for Berkley” and watch one of the livestreams.

What is a “TransDyke”?

TransDykes are an offshoot of Antifa whose focus is on suppressing the speech of women, mainly lesbians. They participate in regular Antifa flashmobs, sometimes in pastel uniform (“Pastel Bloc”) but also target Women’s Rights events, and Lesbian spaces.

TransDykes are heterosexual men who identify as transwomen. They consider Lesbianism a form of fascism because female homosexuality excludes male-bodied persons. But any woman who publicly acknowledges the existence of biologically female human beings is their enemy, especially Feminists, who want to abolish, not celebrate, the sex stereotypes that transwomen identify with.

TransDykes were founded by Scout Tran-Caffee, a class-privileged heterosexual man who grew up in the Silicon Valley before obtaining a Masters Degree in Art in Chicago. After initially embarking on a career as a comic book artist, Scout decided he identified as a transwoman and relocated to the Bay Area, where he started a studio called “Scout’s Artillary” (get it?) where he began marketing trans-identified assault weaponry such as pink and blue baseball bats, axes, and sling shots. Since discovering his true mission, he still occasionally revisits his artistic past to post drunken stick figure comic strips on his Instagram account about the trauma of his thwarted desire to mace lesbians in gay bars.

Tran-Caffee had initially named his anti-lesbian anti-feminist activist group for heterosexual male transwomen “The Degenderettes” but it caused confusion and didn’t take. While intended as a saucy amalgamation celebrating “degenerate” plus “gender” it had the unfortunate implication of “de-gendering”, which is the opposite of the TransDyke mission. Without gender, there would be no transgender, and no basis for attacking lesbians for being gay!

The TransDyke Anti-Lesbian Antifa launched their first campaign against women at the San Francisco Women’s March on January 21, 2017 when they appeared as a group of marching men twirling pink and blue baseball bats under a banner proclaiming “TransDykes Still Here”.

The TransDyke Antifa made their next appearance at the Berkley Milo Yiannopoulos Riot on February 1, 2017. They carried shields labeled “Trans Dykes Are Good And Pure”.

The TransDyke Antifa next appeared at the March 4, 2017 Berkely Pro-Trump rally.

Leftist free-speacher YouTube Vlogger Justin Antitheist did a few videos exposing the TransDyke/PastelBloc Antifa:

Next action by the TransDyke Antifa group was the San Francisco Women’s Strike March on March 7, 2017 in protest of the slogan “The Future Is Female”, which offended the males. They marched under the banner “The Future Is Tire Fires”.

April 15 the TransDyke Antifa represented again at the last Trumper/Antifa conflation.

Latest sightings:

A creepy-ass display by Tran-Caffee at the San Francisco Dyke March of a giant skeleton puppet with a transgender pink and blue Labyris ( pink is for girls and blue is for boys! Yayyyy gender! ) and signage saying “Queers Never Die”.

How offensive is this display at a Gay Pride celebration when an entire generation of gay men have died from a pandemic which was allowed to kill because the victims were expendable? How offensive is this at a gay pride event following the mass murder in Orlando? “Queers” Never Die??? The incredible tone-deafness. And what about the continual death mongering of the transgender movement celebrating suicide and transgender people who are killed each year by their partners or johns? WOW.

Then we have TransDyke Antifa member and Advocate writer Jeremiah “Mya” Byrne, formerly a folk singer of little notice, currently best known for his campaign against B52s singer Kate Pierson because the title of her song in favor of gender blending: ‘Mister Sister’ offended him, and his poetry about how he discovered his transwoman identity by masturbating in his sister’s stolen underwear.

Jeremiah represented the TransDyke Antifa at the San Francisco Pride Parade by wearing a blood splattered T-shirt calling for violence against Lesbians- whom he calls “TERFS”, an acronym meaning Transwoman Excluding Radical Feminists and expressed as “terf” a substrate whose purpose is for male to walk on.

The deranged Mya Byrne, a heterosexual man, expresses his history as a violent batterer of women, a man who punches women, and goes on to claim that heterosexual male violence against women is an expression of “Gay Pride”. Don’t believe me? Here it is:

Be aware. There’s a crazy-ass woman-hating subculture of straight men who identify as transwomen and they call themselves TransDykes or Pastel Bloc. They are violent men and you are their number one enemy.
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Pastel Bloc--Nail in the Coffin of the Far Left?

Postby Heaven Swan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:21 am

More info

Heaven Swan

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:51 am

Would you agree that this maps to the same terrain as the Alt-Right, Proud Boys, Westboro Baptist Church, etc?

ie, a very small fringe group being granted high visibility so it can be painted as emblematic of larger problems?

The real problem seems to be uninformed "Allies" being so willing to co-sign this, simply because they don't understand it and it feels like the properly enlightened stance to take. ("I'd hate for anyone to think I'm some sort of transdykeophobe!")
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Heaven Swan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:09 am

Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:51 am wrote:Would you agree that this maps to the same terrain as the Alt-Right, Proud Boys, Westboro Baptist Church, etc?

ie, a very small fringe group being granted high visibility so it can be painted as emblematic of larger problems?

The real problem seems to be uninformed "Allies" being so willing to co-sign this, simply because they don't understand it and it feels like the properly enlightened stance to take. ("I'd hate for anyone to think I'm some sort of transdykeophobe!")

Yes. These violent fringe types on the left have long been encouraged by the PTB and police. I'm not sure that Pastel Bloc is being granted high visibility though. I may have missed it but haven't seen any reporting on them by mainstream or liberal left press where the sins of trans have long been ignored and only celebration of trans has been allowed.

Yea, big problem with "the allies"...it's complex. I wish I knew the answer. Groupthink? This may be why the book 1984 is flying off the shelves.
Heaven Swan

Postby Heaven Swan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:14 am

And before anyone trots out the canard of the high M to F trans murder rate.

from the comments under the original Pastel Bloc post:

Q: Who is doing the killing ?

A: Men.

No alleged TERF has even been charged with assault, let alone murder, yet there are many MTT who have assaulted, sexually assaulted and murdered women.

p.s. Most of the trans women who have been murdered have been prostitutes, which has a very high rate of assault and murder for MTT’s and women. If you compare the rate of death for trans women v.s. women, there are statistically FEWER MTT’s who are murdered.
Heaven Swan

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:25 am

Sidenote maybe but I find it hard to ignore the uncanny similarity between the linked blog and low-brow rightist xenophobia sites. On GenderTrender, there seems to be a great deal of focus on a trans serial killer whereas on the latter, it's more typically an emphasis on "illegals" who commit crimes. Both feel like old-fashioned folk panics and both draw on a rich and ugly mythos, the former ala the dangerously sociopathic gender bender Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs the latter, well, throughout US history.

Neither here nor there regarding how obnoxious certain trans activists can be, however. But then there seems to be alot of that obnoxiousness to go around.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Heaven Swan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:37 pm

liminalOyster » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:25 am wrote:Sidenote maybe but I find it hard to ignore the uncanny similarity between the linked blog and low-brow rightist xenophobia sites. On GenderTrender, there seems to be a great deal of focus on a trans serial killer whereas on the latter, it's more typically an emphasis on "illegals" who commit crimes. Both feel like old-fashioned folk panics and both draw on a rich and ugly mythos, the former ala the dangerously sociopathic gender bender Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs the latter, well, throughout US history.

Neither here nor there regarding how obnoxious certain trans activists can be, however. But then there seems to be alot of that obnoxiousness to go around.

What on earth are you talking about? Emphasis on illegals? Did you watch the whole video? It was made by a Mexican man.

And for you the serial killer might be an "old-fashioned folk panic" "drawing on a rich and ugly mythos" but for the women he killed he was all too real.
Heaven Swan

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Heaven Swan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:37 pm wrote:What on earth are you talking about? .

That scapegoating any social group based on the criminality of a few members is nasty stuff. Especially when there is a shadow mythos that may be at play - IOW I see at least some traces of a historical association between gender-bending and criminality (SOTL) at play on the blog you posted a link to. That blog (maybe rightly so - I don't know) is very wary of MTF trans activists and seems to emphasize a MTF murderer's crimes as part of a broader negative engagement with MTF people. Not unlike the White Nationalists' scapegoating of "illegals" which Trump has made (more) socially acceptable. Those people are full of it but it doesn't take away from the fact that a person murdered or otherwise harmed by an undocumented person is still a victim. Same is surely true for the women you mention. But again, just a sidenote. Not otherwise familiar with the Pastel Bloc. Thanks.
liminalOyster

Postby km artlu » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:07 pm

They consider Lesbianism a form of fascism because female homosexuality excludes male-bodied persons.

There you have it in a nutshell. Post-reality.

I'm sensing a connection between trillions of dollars in "derivatives", like insubstantial mist rising from real things, and the type of delusion captured in the quote above.

Is this the fundamental tone of these times; this wanton abdication from the real?
km artlu

Postby KUAN » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:26 pm

KUAN

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:34 am

"We are hungry!" The People cried.

Some were hungry for change, some were just flat out hungry.

The Right, as always before, slid a plate piled with red raw meat in front of The People, and the blood ran around it's edges, like crimson gravy.

The People looked at the meat. The People remembered that the last time they had eaten the red raw meat that was offered by The Right, they had gotten sick.

But they were hungry...

The Left appeared. Long ago, in another world, The Left had given The People universal health care and employment rights and food to eat and a voice to speak against their masters.

The People were happy that The Left had come back.

The Left slid it's plate in front of the people - an offering.

On the plate lay the promise of transgender bathrooms and tax-free fannypads.

The People ate the red raw meat.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby Heaven Swan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:05 am

Wow. Some great comments. Thanks. That's why I like this site.
Heaven Swan

Postby Heaven Swan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:27 am

liminalOyster » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:04 pm wrote:
Heaven Swan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:37 pm wrote:What on earth are you talking about? .

That scapegoating any social group based on the criminality of a few members is nasty stuff. Especially when there is a shadow mythos that may be at play - IOW I see at least some traces of a historical association between gender-bending and criminality (SOTL) at play on the blog you posted a link to. That blog (maybe rightly so - I don't know) is very wary of MTF trans activists and seems to emphasize a MTF murderer's crimes as part of a broader negative engagement with MTF people. Not unlike the White Nationalists' scapegoating of "illegals" which Trump has made (more) socially acceptable. Those people are full of it but it doesn't take away from the fact that a person murdered or otherwise harmed by an undocumented person is still a victim. Same is surely true for the women you mention. But again, just a sidenote. Not otherwise familiar with the Pastel Bloc. Thanks.

Thank you for your comment.

I'd like to inform you though, that the blogger in question is a butch lesbian, who according to some, would even fall under the "trans-umbrella."

Do you really think that, given this fact, she would believe in or promote "an association between gender-bending and criminality"?

Trans-activists and their defenders have been spotlighted in the media for years repeating over and over that transwomen are harmless and that there have never been any reported incidents of violence by them (outright lie). The many assaults, including the murder of two lesbians and their son by a transwoman in SF went largely unreported except in radical feminist media.

At least, due to the extreme nature of this man's crimes, there has been some coverage of the verdict in national and international media.

I think we all support human rights for trans people, but women in homeless shelters and prisons should not be forced to share rooms with male-bodied people, even after voluntary castration. This man committed murders post-surgery,
Heaven Swan

Postby Heaven Swan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:28 am

interesting read from an anarchist blog

Queer theory has produced the evil twin of anarchism and LGB: a eulogy
June 30, 2017 ~ violetreva

https://violetreva.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... -a-eulogy/

I’ve been watching a dying movement, stag-nation. Anarchism and the “LGBT”. TransDykes, however, seems like the nail in the coffin. I see a lot of parallels between the state of the LGB and anarchist movements, in the trading of power from the old patriarchy to the new patriarchy which has been underway in recent years. If I was to step out of a female-centered perspective and channel those who will not speak, with their inevitably male-centered universalist perspective characteristic of these movements, it would go something like the following:

The elders of the LGB and anarchist movements have observed that younger folks have become extremely authoritarian and espousing attitudes both familiar yet unfamiliar. A queasy, uncanny valley of similarness yet not quite rightness. The evil twin syndrome has impacted the LGB and anarchism alike, and doing what evil twins do best, seeks to kill and replace the original.

We’re all still alive and remember how it used to be. We know things have changed, but change must be good because we don’t trust ourselves. We’re used to the old folks being the regressive types. We remember our youth and the days when it was young folks who were the progressives. The radicals were young. We were them. Now we’re looking through a funhouse mirror. Being the open minded radicals we are, we fully expected newer generations to carry on our life’s work. We fully expected to be outdone by the promising future radicals. One thing that stings a little, and what we can’t ignore, is that the new blood strut around like they own the place.

We pretended that we were being outdone and being taught amazing lessons by the infinitely wise (invariably white and male) youth. We tried to believe that the changes being made to our LGB and anarchist movements alike, these movements which have centered the firey young, would be good for everyone. Even if we disagreed. Even if we weren’t totally onboard with their lingo. We play along. We don’t understand the young, but we let them tell us what to say and how to say it, because we assume they know better than us. We don’t want to hold up any innovations, right? Who are we to boss anybody around? Who are we to cramp someone’s style?

(Meet the new boss, exactly like the old boss. But worse.)

We’re just the Old Guard with a century of history (or more!) carried with us, that we take for granted and might be buried with. And we kind of hate ourselves because we so valued our bygone youth, that we live vicariously through the New Guard. Meanwhile, we’re getting pushed out of radical spaces that we once built and to which we once belonged. So we increasingly just spend time with each other, and are isolated from newcomers. Guess we’re just too reactionary for these new queer social justice types, huh? We aren’t needed. Maybe they have a point, and we should change for them, try to impress them. Or maybe it’s too big a pill to swallow, so we’ll stay quiet because we feel stupid.

And we’ll try not to think about the cooptation of antifascist action, the tone deafness of carrying big sticks to a Pride march, or the reversal of BASH BACK. We’ll try to ignore the fact that we failed to teach our young not to become the lies the McCarthyite media regurgitated back to us about “anarchist terrorists” and “scandalous gays” which were only funny stereotypes, the truth being much more complex. We’ll assume that we’re on the same page and that they know what we truly stand for.

What does the black flag and the rainbow flag mean anymore, when it instills fear in young women? Our flags made people uncomfortable, but never this way. We carried them with pride and honor. Sure, we were monstered in the media, called terrorists and crap like that, but that was for rioting and property damage and even for things like holding the picket line. Until now, we never set out to destroy human beings; it was never for beating innocent bystanders that we made our names as anarchists, or as proud gays. We intimidated cops, landlords, bosses, fascist men, homophobes, people who picked fights with us, who fucked our shit up, who we knew were clearly the enemy! People who threatened our communities. We were Your Friendly Neighborhood Anarchists and The Awesome Gayborhood. We didn’t scare folks, we were just out there.

Oh, but times have changed, haven’t they? Best not go down the path of wrongthink. Best not think anything has gone wrong at all.

Yet for reasons beyond our comprehension we’ll be quietly and ever so slightly supportive of the very young anarchafeminists and lesbians our new blood have been seeking to murder, because something about these women instills a feeling of respect that reminds us…of something familiar. The calm we feel in realizing there are no identity politics oneupmanship games to be played, the nostalgia of a young dyke who knows what a labrys is. Something like a piece of humanity forgotten in ourselves burns in them…wait, humanity? Why do I feel so at ease with and feel admiration for these evil, fallen women?

What did we stand for again? One thing we’ll never admit is that we’re like the father of the bride, fools handing our daughters away to strange, lustful men. Our one fatal flaw is that we never did take to heart what the feminists — who buttered our bread and sewed our flags and stood by us at the hospital bed and who we used and left behind — warned us about: that, contrary to what our fathers taught us, the silence of women is not the sound of peace. That the future of women is our future, the future itself.

What a terrible waste.
Heaven Swan

Postby liminalOyster » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 pm

Heaven Swan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:27 pm wrote:Do you really think that, given [that the blogger in question is a butch lesbian], she would believe in or promote "an association between gender-bending and criminality"?

Sure. I personally do believe a butch lesbian could [absorb from the culture] an association between [biologically born men who choose to become women] and criminality or mental illness. I might even expect that somewhat give that she probably has a deeply layered and very intimate engagement with the problem of gender/bodies in our society and likely a passionately held position emanating from her own position.

What the Other (the MTF in general) is claiming at this time - basically that gender is indeed essential but is more Platonic than physically determined - might be totally unsettling to the beliefs and convictions of a butch lesbian who might have experienced the body as an immutable mechanism for oppression as well as the grounds for eventual liberation. I can certainly *imagine* at least that to have that term - the body - unsettled by what easily appears (in the first instance) as a bunch of loud, privileged white guys in drag (/s) would be infuriating and terrifying to my battle.

To be clear though, I have no horse in this race and I also have a lot of concerns about the assumptions of the new trans movement. I'm just finding my way through thinking about it so please do forgive any offense caused.
liminalOyster

Next

Return to General Discussion