Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Attention lurkers from "Altered Minds"

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 pm

I am, of course, Scientology's primary contact for managing the Theremy blowback, but that much, everyone already knew.

:rofl:

RI a Honeypot? Maybe that's why I stick around. I love Honey!

I suppose they haven't yet learned the internet itself is a honeypot, just like the 'smart' phones most carry with them everywhere they go. Private conversations on line! Ha!

Paranoia will destroy you.

Edited to add: Hey! I wasn't invited! My feelings are hurt. :cry:
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Things. Fall. Apart." - Achebe

Postby IanEye » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:32 pm

Iamwhomiam » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 pm wrote:
Paranoia will destroy you.

IanEye » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:51 pm wrote:
IanEye » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:57 am wrote:
"How's your Paranoia, Brian?" - Bob Dylan

Evil forces infiltrate spaces constantly. Sometimes they even infiltrate spaces they already "own". Be rigorous. Be intuitive.

The well you drank fresh water from a year ago may now be poisoned.

Things fall apart.

Evil forces infiltrate spaces constantly. Sometimes they even infiltrate spaces they already "own".

Be rigorous. Be intuitive.

The well you drank fresh water from a year ago may now be poisoned.

Things fall apart.

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby KUAN » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:42 am

semper's there tho, I don't know, I'm conflicted, which is not unusual. Are you going to desert Jack?
KUAN

Postby 82_28 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:47 am

Why don't you guys just mirror everything ever posted on RI, including links and stuff to give ya'll a head start? Change the handles and avatars to rid yourselves of the horrible, relentlessly cruel treatment you routinely received here even. Hell, take some credit for some old posts and comments that especially stood out and would be next to impossible to verify due to lack of interest in doing so.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:54 am

While I admit to being curious about what was going on at this other site, I kind of regret that a link has been posted publicly at RI that will certainly drive traffic there, if only to have a look-see. That said, I can understand people feeling the need to respond to allegations against them posted by the men from another place.

I'm reminded of the brief but instructive bump thread, in which slad was accused of having "magical" board powers to bump a thread without posting, which turned out (not surprisingly) to be nothing but one member freaking out over a little known board function they didn't understand.

If someone wants to go to another playground, or take their ball and go home, that's no skin off my back.

What does bug me, at least a little, is one of those posters in particular commenting in the very brief elsagate thread at "the other board"
More interesting than this weird flap is trying to imagine the inevitable "debunker" reactions

And then popping overe here to start a thread on the same topic as part of what was later admitted to be a "fact-finding mission" to smoke out the presumed debunkers of RI. Talk about honeypots... or maybe that's not the right word. Trolling, or thought-policing may be more apt. Dishonesty and deliberate falsehood in the search for 'truth' does not strike me as generally productive, especially when that search is nothing more than a hunt for witches to call out..

But whatever. I just don't want to see this devolve into some kind of forum wars with more instances of devious behavior from some red-pilled asshole(s) who thinks they need to stir up more shit as part of a "fact-finding" at either board.

Best of luck to anyone seeking greener pastures. But I will not stop myself from chuckling a little at the idea of leaving one forum because it is supposedly too close-minded in order to set up another where the pre-requisite for membership is agreeing with them.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:10 pm

first off...beaucoup thanks to Womby for putting this whole sorted affair in perspective and making me smile

second ....RI with the wisdom of our founding long lost father, gave us this amazing place as an uncensored vehicle to post what we want when we want and as much as we want as long as we adhere to one simple rule NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

third .....NO one here EVER EVER called coffindogger a Nazi...sexist....a racist

forth.....coffindogger and his gang of 4 were perfectly able to post at any time about anything they wanted to post as long as they did not personally attack/stalk other people for doing the same thing

fifth.....coffindogger decided he did not like the fact that he was not going to get away with personal attacks here so he had to start his own PRIVATE INVITE ONLY discussion group to continue his personal attacks

sixth...the other reason he started his website with Mr. Pizzagate Guy because he did not like the way his pizzagate thread was going so he needed another outlet...which is perfectly fine

seventh....you four are free to post anything you want anywhere you want lie all you want but don't fucking come back here and expect a warm welcome after trashing this place...DON'T FUCKING SHIT WHERE YOU EAT PERIOD

eight...this will not turn into a board war...take your ball go home stay there lie about this place all you want..... ....how can we have a board war with 4 meaningless people :P ...it's over...everyone here has said their peace and this is the end of it

and just one more thing to BigEyeTenor...we all know why your site was started by coffindogger.....we know the truth....you are not tormenting me, not in the least you are but a mere speck and mean nothing to me..have your fun you less than speckless wonder ..you are the one with the persecution problem you are the one that had to start a website because YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING PERSECUTED HERE....you had to change your name...WHY ...to protect the innocent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you can't even man up and use your previous name....but you are not going to lie about me without me responding....I don't back down from bullies ...of course you know already know that you had to leave here to spread you lies with help from your grandma coffee clutch party of 4...I thank god for the fact that you are gone...good riddance to bad rubbish

....sorry for the insult to grandmas everywhere
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:42 pm

All this creep stuff would have never come to my attention. :whisper:
PufPuf93

Postby barracuda » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:31 pm

DB0mfefXkAATH88.jpg

Altered minds, indeed. Imagine feeling like you've lost an argument with such finality that you construct an entirely new board to assure yourself that you were cheated. Ah well. At least now I know where to go if I want to read Jasun Horsley's latest, hottest take on Katy Perry's reptilian eye-slit malfunctions.

Seriously, though: all the best to you guys over there. When and if you've unearthed a lynchpin in the fight against the occult pedo deep state, I do hope you'll share it with your former comrades. Pettiness aside, we're all in this together, I think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barracuda

Postby Cordelia » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Wasn’t seeing invectives flung over at the other/other forum, as routinely flung here at the other, but looks like that’s changing.

Turfs breached, insults hurled, challenges made, loyalties questioned, gauntlets taken up........... :dueling:

‘The Rigs’ vs. ‘The Alts’?

Gauntlets dropped.

War over. :clapping:
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:09 pm

yes let's get back to just tossing feathers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIi3AZe3Sik

Have fun, no harm done, no one gets hurt
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2HF5uHtNE

I'm not a juvenile delinquent
No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no
No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no
No-no-no, I'm not a juvenile delinquent
Do the things that's right
And you'll do nothing wrong
Life will be so nice, you'll be in paradise
I know, because I'm not a juvenile delinquent

But listen boys and girls
You need not be blue
And life is what you make of it
It all depends on you

It's easy to be good, it's hard to be bad
Stay out of trouble, and you be glad
Take this tip from me, and you will see
How happy you will be
Oh-oh, boys and girls, this is my story
And I add all of my glory

It's easy to be good, it's hard to be bad
Stay out of trouble, and you be glad
Take this tip from me, and you will see
How happy you will be
Oh-oh, boys and girls, this is my story
And I add all of my glory

No-no-no, I'm not a juvenile
No-no-no, I'm not a juvenile
Iamwhomiam

Postby Harvey » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:46 pm

"16 years posting on line and I have never had a website go up just to trash me...I've made some enemies along the line but no one has ever taken to start a website just to fuck with me till now..I guess I'm supposed to feel grateful"

You're wrong. I already said, it's all about me. :thumbsup
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby KUAN » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:18 am

Thanks for removing my on the nose post.Those 'Altered Minds %$3#@'s wouldn't've
KUAN

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:00 am

Kuan, are you alleging someone deleted one of your comments in an RI thread?
Iamwhomiam

Postby 82_28 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:21 am

KUAN said something about the situation and I think referred to us here as c*nts. It was just a one liner that I glossed over and didn't expect to last. Shit, I'm probably making shit worse by remembering it and answering your question, iam, but I would have tossed someone out of a bar, 86ed and all that if it was said IRL.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion