Let's talk about Sex ...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Let's talk about Sex ...

Postby Grizzly » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Let's talk about sex, baby, let's talk about you and me...*

What is healthy and unhealthy sex?

Alex, for 900 what is, 'The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH)'
http://www.sash.net/

The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health ( SASH ) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting sexual health and addressing the escalating consequences of problematic sexual behaviors affecting individuals, families and communities. Seeking collaboration among clinical, educational, legal, policy, and research professionals, SASH advocates a multifactorial approach to address problematic sexual behaviors, further research and to promote sexual health in general..

* Yes, Salt &Peppa's here: :whisper: :whisper: :whisper:

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Let's talk about Sex ...

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:04 am

Iamwhomiam

Postby elfismiles » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 am

She's Lit!
By After Dinner Party

What makes you glow? See the After Dinner Party project http://afterdinnerparty.com for more information. Illustration by Lynn Schirmer.

https://inktale.com/adp/shes-lit
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:41 pm

I was hoping for a discussion on sexuality and it's problems and gifts. Oh, well..

Used to be discussions on Johnson and Johnsons, but this board stirs away from such topics. Is it because it's uncomfortable or the chilling effect of a surveillance society?

We are a nation of traumatised humans by culture, sex and American nature, but dame if we'll look.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. ~Jiddu Krishnamurti

Childhood trauma isn’t something you just get over as you grow up. Pediatrician Nadine Burke Harris explains that the repeated stress of abuse, neglect and parents struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues has real, tangible effects on the development of the brain. This unfolds across a lifetime, to the point where those who’ve experienced high levels of trauma are at triple the risk for heart disease and lung cancer. An impassioned plea for pediatric medicine to confront the prevention and treatment of trauma, head-on.

what’s your ACE score?

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shot ... oesnt-mean

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

what more needs to be said?

Postby Burnt Hill » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Burnt Hill

Postby norton ash » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Ladies and gentlemen don't talk about sex.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:53 pm

I was hoping for a discussion on sexuality and it's problems and gifts. Oh, well..

Okay. You start. I see you posted a link to a group called SASH. What is their deal? Is it healthy or unhealthy?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby LolaB » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:31 am

Here is a fabulous resource that does just that. Published by someone I have known and appreciated for a couple of decades:
http://www.sextalk.guru

From the about page:
Let’s Talk Sex boldly breaks taboos in talking about the down and dirty of sex, as well as the amazing ecstasy and expanded states you can reach by following some of the cool ideas offered. The short, engaging essays here are filled with concrete tips on how to have a better sex life. Have fun exploring thought-provoking ideas about orgasm, sexual passion, understanding women’s sexuality, understanding men’s sexuality, how to have richer relationships, how to achieve greater ecstasy, and much more.

Enjoy!
LolaB

Postby Grizzly » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:37 am

Did anyone bother to watch the video's? Or lectures? Or take the ACE score test?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby PufPuf93 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:28 am

I took the ACE test (5).

Watched 3/4 of ACE video.

Watched 10 minutes of sex anger video.

Nothing new here or at least nothing new for most at RI.

Many get screwed up as children and carry this into their adult lives and relationships.

Sex is personal and awesome but a minefield and also too often is a realm of abuse and control.

Sex is many flavored and a basic biological drive.
PufPuf93

Return to General Discussion