Daniel Pride (unabombers.com & kingsolomonsgate.com)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Daniel Pride (unabombers.com & kingsolomonsgate.com)

Postby Brentos » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Hello,

Havent posted here in quite some time besides the recent Vegas thread, but every so often, I will come back to lurk, to see what the sleuths here have dug up.

There is someone whom I find is a fascinating topic for R.I. type material and para-politics, whose life turned into high strangeness, syncronicities with mainstream events, and boundary experiences, when he became the primary digger for the 1971 excavation of King Solomon's Gate at Tel Gezer.
This non-assuming and decent individual with a fascinating life is called Daniel Pride (left).

His main site is: http://kingsolomonsgate.com/
Where he documents much (but not all) of the weirdness he has experienced, which is listed and linked further down on the home page above to read. Some of his interactions/synchs have been:
--being attacked in Turkey by the Grey Wolves member Mehmet Ali Agca who was eventually arrested for an assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II,
--hitching a ride with John Wayne Gacy and escaping,
--making eye contact with a strange acting John Mark Carr on a Denver bus on the night of the Benet Ramsey murder, and much much more, including more esoteric 'burning bush' type events.

One of these events, was him renting a room from whom he believes was the real unabomber, which he provides tons of evidence for and information about, on his other site: http://unabombers.com
The 'Nathan R' signature that was used in one of the unabombers letters and broadcast in the NYT/mainstream media, he shows was his unwitting writing that his landlord used, after he left the note for him after taking a phone call. He went to the authorities many times, but went no where, which is why he created the site.

Definitely want to give this guy some more attention, since google is not showing his site in searches like it used to.There is a ton of information on both sites.

His unabombers site is a little discombobulated, but bear with it.
Brentos

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Daniel Pride (unabombers.com & kingsolomonsgate.com)

Postby Elvis » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:19 am

Very interesting, thanks!
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:26 am

Great stuff. Dang.

I would imagine that uncovering the demon-constructed sacred sites of Jehovah's chosen King & favored student of the mass killer Archangel Michael would have some long-term effects on even the most unassuming of mammals. What a nexus.

I wonder if Parfrey or Millegan have this guy on their radar? Seems ripe for a book length treatment.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby PufPuf93 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:32 am

This David Pride on brief look at web site seems a well-developed religious nut job.

This post is an aside but I knew one of the Unabomber's victims pretty well over a nearly 20 year period.

Gilbert Murray was the TA for the first forestry class I took at Cal in 1975. He was new to the job as a timber lobbyist when murdered, specifically president of the California Forestry Association. Gil had been working as manager of Cal's Blodgett Experimental Forest and as a sometime Cal lecturer. He was very engaged in professional activities such as the California Licensed Foresters Association and UC Coop Extention. I was on a panel at a professional conference with Gil and another fellow about California hardwoods circa 1992. The Unabomber's target was most likely the recently retired Bill Dennison (the bomb package was addressed to Dennison). Gil was the type of guy that was well liked and was kind and open to just about anyone. The unabomber had been a math lecturer at Cal.

The California Forestry Association was then a new name for an evolving trade group that began in the 1930s. It had began as the Western Pine Association renamed and repurposed to the Western Timber Association to the California Timber Association to its then new name the California Forestry Association. The new name had actually been recommended by use of "focus group" and other marketing studies. The California Forestry Association wasn't for nor fully open to foresters, CFA and the preceding organizations were associations of purchasers of timber from the National Forests. Foresters could be members but only dues paying associate members that had access to material and conferences but no vote. Gil was to be a kind and gentler face of the California timber industry. Note that this is my personal perception of what was going on. In any case Gil was soon dead and many people were very sad.

http://historycommons.org/entity.jsp?en ... t_murray_1

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Unab ... 035068.php
PufPuf93

Postby elfismiles » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:55 am

Interesting indeed.

Thanks for the heads-up.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Brentos » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:16 am

PufPuf93, I'm sorry to hear about your associate.

I dont think he is a religious nutjob, though he had a christian upbringing, his background is computers and IT solutions. He seems to have become more engaged in learning about the bible, due to piecing together the events and synchs that he was having.

If you scroll down the homepage at unabombers.com he has a list of items of evidence which he pins on his former landlord who he lived with. Besides the Nathan R note, he saw drafts of the manifesto on his landlords computer, as well as bomb parts and weird behavior with landlord at this party:

http://unabombers.com/WoodenGearParty.htm

Yeah, I agree, setting him up to write a book to cover his whole story would be interesting.
Brentos

Postby PufPuf93 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Brentos » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:16 am wrote:PufPuf93, I'm sorry to hear about your associate.

I dont think he is a religious nutjob, though he had a christian upbringing, his background is computers and IT solutions. He seems to have become more engaged in learning about the bible, due to piecing together the events and synchs that he was having.

If you scroll down the homepage at unabombers.com he has a list of items of evidence which he pins on his former landlord who he lived with. Besides the Nathan R note, he saw drafts of the manifesto on his landlords computer, as well as bomb parts and weird behavior with landlord at this party:

http://unabombers.com/WoodenGearParty.htm

Yeah, I agree, setting him up to write a book to cover his whole story would be interesting.

Thank you Brentos.

I only scanned the kingsolomonsgate page and just started reading WoodenGearParty which is interesting in a RI sort of way.

Curious.
PufPuf93

Return to General Discussion