America's Garden of Dicks

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: America's Garden of Dicks

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby RocketMan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:19 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:17 pm wrote:no woman has accused Biden of sexual assault

Biden accuser Lucy Flores says she'd vote for him over Trump: 'That's not even a question'
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... -thats-not

I never said he committed a crime. He just repeatedly violates women's boundaries without consent. He's a dick.

Well, women's and GIRLS' boundaries. Yecchhh.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby RocketMan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:49 pm

YECCHHH

3 More Women Come Forward to Claim Joe Biden Was a Bit Too Handsy After His Video Pledge to Do Better

Kohnert-Yount told the newspaper that in 2013 while working as an intern in the White House, Biden introduced himself to her and shook her hand.

“He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me,” she told the Post in a statement. “I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a ‘pretty girl.’”

Kohnert-Yount added that she didn’t believe that the incident was sexual harassment or assault.

“But it was the kind of inappropriate behavior that makes many women feel uncomfortable and unequal in the workplace,” she said.

Karasek told the Post that she met Biden during the Oscars where she appeared with a group of 51 sexual assault survivors and Lady Gaga in 2016. After telling Biden about a friend who’d committed suicide, she claims that Biden took her hands and put his forehead against hers.

Karasek told the Post that while she appreciated Biden’s support she wasn’t cool with Biden’s forehead being all up in her personal space, and by personal space I mean being directly against her forehead.

https://www.theroot.com/3-more-women-co ... p7j8h-6AIg
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Cordelia » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:51 pm

Biden's early loss of his wife & baby daughter, followed later by the death of his adult son, are tragedies far greater than many Americans must ever face. Certainly he's a man deserving deep sympathy & empathy. His serious crimes, in my mind; he voted for the war and then administered, as 'second-in-command', to a war-time administration that left "scores, dozens", hundreds, thousands...of fathers, mothers, children, facing similar and far worse tragedies. Did he meet w/any of them during his trips to Iraq and Afghanistan and offer his supportive condolences--and apologies?

Better to address his own needs in individual and group grief counseling than to act as a self-appointed ambassador of 'comforting' hugs and unasked for touching, imo. If he runs, he'll probably present the more military bearing he's capable of (at least in other countries).

ImageImageImage
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby RocketMan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:58 pm

Yep, sounds about right.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:59 pm

Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby RocketMan » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:33 pm

Times they are a-changin'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby RocketMan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:57 am

https://www.glamour.com/story/lucy-flor ... s-feelings

What Lucy Flores Can Teach Us About How We Value Women’s Feelings

The absurd response to Flores’ revelation—from Biden, his supporters, and the inevitable brigade of defensive white men—has been entirely focused on Biden’s feelings. You see, they explain, Biden felt the situation was perfectly appropriate. First Biden’s spokesperson provided Biden’s assessment of Flores’s comfort: “Neither then, nor in the years since, did he or the staff with him at the time have an inkling that Ms. Flores had been at any time uncomfortable.” Then Biden himself expressed his own complete comfort with the situation: “Not once—never—did I believe I acted inappropriately.” And most recently Biden’s allies explained that Biden’s goal was Flores’ comfort and relaxation: “He often drew close to people who were nervous in an effort to relax them.”

Built into this stream of defenses is the assertion that Biden’s feelings of comfort and appropriateness should negate Flores’ feelings of discomfort and unease. If Biden was comfortable, the rationale seems to go, if his goal was to make her feel good, then nothing else matters.

Setting aside Biden’s intent, his line of defense speaks volumes. In our society, a man’s level of comfort is more important than a woman’s unease. We live in a world where a man can defend himself by merely explaining, “Felt fine to me!”
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby Grizzly » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:04 am

: Forget ‘Creepy’ – Biden Has A Major Ukraine Problem
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... ne-problem
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:11 am

kay.' Jardin

Xeni 'Wow. Okay.' Jardin Retweeted Bruno J. Navarro

NBC NEWS and MSNBC top executives Andy Lack and Noah Oppenheim. New Ronan Farrow book identifies them as rape enabling dirtbags.

Ronan Farrow Book Alleges Matt Lauer Raped NBC News Colleague
Kate Aurthur

Ronan Farrow’s new book “Catch and Kill” recounts his investigation of Harvey Weinstein; the hurdles his then-employer NBC News put in his way that caused him to publish the story in the New Yorker instead; and how Weinstein hired Black Cube, an investigative firm that employs ex-Mossad officers, to stop him.

But Farrow’s most explosive interview in the book is with Brooke Nevils, the former NBC News employee whose complaint about Matt Lauer led to the co-anchor’s firing from the “Today” show in 2017.

At the time, NBC News kept Nevils’ identity anonymous from press reports at her request. The full details of her allegations have not been made public until now.

In the book, obtained by Variety, Nevils alleges that at the 2014 Sochi Olympics, Lauer anally raped her in his hotel room.

A representative for Lauer did not immediately respond to Variety’s request for comment. NBC News declined to comment.

In Sochi, Nevils was tasked with working with former “Today” co-anchor Meredith Vieira, who’d been brought back to the show to do Olympics coverage. In her account, one night over drinks with Vieira at the hotel bar where the NBC News team was staying, they ran into Lauer, who joined them. At the end of the night, Nevils, who’d had six shots of vodka, ended up going to Lauer’s hotel room twice — once to retrieve her press credential, which Lauer had taken as a joke, and the second time because he invited her back. Nevils, Farrow writes, “had no reason to suspect Lauer would be anything but friendly based on prior experience.”

Once she was in his hotel room, Nevils alleges, Lauer — who was wearing a T-shirt and boxers — pushed her against the door and kissed her. He then pushed her onto the bed, “flipping her over, asking if she liked anal sex,” Farrow writes. “She said that she declined several times.”

According to Nevils, she “was in the midst of telling him she wasn’t interested again when he ‘just did it,’” Farrow writes. “Lauer, she said, didn’t use lubricant. The encounter was excruciatingly painful. ‘It hurt so bad. I remember thinking, Is this normal?’ She told me she stopped saying no, but wept silently into a pillow.” Lauer then asked her if she liked it. She tells him yes. She claims that “she bled for days,” Farrow writes.

Nevils tells Farrow: “It was nonconsensual in the sense that I was too drunk to consent,” she says. “It was nonconsensual in that I said, multiple times, that I didn’t want to have anal sex.”

Back in New York City, Nevils had more sexual encounters with Lauer. “Sources close to Lauer emphasized that she sometimes initiated contact,” Farrow writes. “What is not in dispute is that Nevils, like several of the women I’d spoken to, had further sexual encounters with the man she said assaulted her. ‘This is what I blame myself most for,’” she says to Farrow. “It was completely transactional. It was not a relationship.”

She was terrified about the control Lauer had over her career. After her encounters with Lauer ended, Nevils said she told “like a million people” about her situation with Lauer.

“She told colleagues and superiors at NBC,” Farrow writes. She moved to NBC’s Peacock Productions to be a producer, “and reported it to one of her new bosses there.”

“This was no secret,” Farrow writes.

Nothing happened until fall 2017, when the post-Harvey Weinstein reckoning led former “Today” colleagues to ask her about Lauer. Nevils told Farrow she then went to Vieira and told her what had happened. A distraught Vieira, according to the book, urged Nevils to go to NBC Universal human resources with a lawyer, which she did. After Lauer’s firing, she learned that Noah Oppenheim, the president of NBC News, and Andrew Lack, the chairman of NBC News and MSNBC, “were emphasizing that the incident hadn’t been ‘criminal’ or an ‘assault’” — which she claims caused her to throw up, Farrow writes.

“Nevils’s work life became torture,” according to Farrow. “She was made to sit in the same meetings as everyone else, discussing the news, and in all of them colleagues loyal to Lauer cast doubt on the claims, and judgment on her.”

And though Nevils had been promised anonymity by human resources, Lack saying internally that the encounter had happened at Sochi limited the possibilities of complainants — and soon, everyone knew it was Nevils. Though Nevils had not wanted money, she went on medical leave in 2018, and was eventually paid, Farrow writes, “seven figures.”

“The network proposed a script she would have to read, suggesting that she had left to pursue other endeavors, that she was treated well, and that NBC News was a positive example of sexual harassment,” Farrow writes.

The book also paints NBC News executives as obstructive. As Farrow amassed his reporting about Weinstein, Oppenheim asked him, “Like, is this really worth it?” and suggested no one knows who Weinstein is. Farrow was eventually told to stop reporting the story, because it was under review at NBC Universal. “This is a Steve Burke decision. It’s an Andy decision,” Farrow recalls Richard Greenberg, the head of NBC News’ investigative unit, telling him. Since he didn’t believe NBC would ever run his story, he took it to the New Yorker, where it was published in October 2017.

Sources at NBC News say they haven’t read the book yet, but they plan to defend the company’s decisions against any of Farrow’s claims.

“Catch and Kill” comes out on October 15.

Cynthia Littleton and Mackenzie Nichols contributed reporting.
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/matt-l ... 203364485/
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:05 am

Yashar Ali

1. One particularly disturbing scene in @RonanFarrow’s book...

Phil Griffin, the current president of MSNBC, waving around a zoomed in photo of Maria Menounos’s vagina in a staff meeting.

Order Ronan’s book here: https://amzn.to/2oBghS2

2. Ambra Gutierrez captured Harvey Weinstein on tape admitting to sexual assault.

According to @RonanFarrow's new book, when he played this audio for NBC News president Noah Oppenheim, Noah reacted by saying: "Eh...I mean, I don't know what it proves."

http://amzn.to/2oBghS2

3. Another thing NBC News president Noah Oppenheim said to @RonanFarrow (according to Ronan's book) after listening to this audio was:

"He's trying to get rid of her. People say a lot of things when they're trying to get rid of a girl like that."

http://amzn.to/2oBghS2

4. NBC News President Noah Oppenheim just sent this long email to NBC News staffers in advance of @RonanFarrow’s book which comes out tomorrow

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1183727516462321670
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby cptmarginal » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:07 pm

I wonder if the timing of Chris D'Elia's (legit) scandal being revealed could be designed to deflect attention from the extremely serious and terrible crimes that Masterson is credibly accused of. This is exactly the kind of tactic you would expect from the Church, and they are elbow-deep in the tabloid industry. Take every possible action to delay or kill the case, for years, and when it moves forward instantly go into aggressive damage control mode.

D'Elia (who I've never found funny) also recently did a segment where he openly mocked the famous Tom Cruise recruitment video, which generally does not go unnoticed by them.

cptmarginal

Previous

Return to General Discussion