Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: America's Garden of Dicks

Postby 0_0 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:24 am

playmobil of the gods
0_0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Rory » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Chekov hacked the Enterprise's bridge! Sulu is innocent!
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:33 pm

welcome to the Garden of Dicks

Victims find no humor in the Garden of Dicks

Victims find no humor in rape or molestation

be my guest start a rape is amusing thread

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:29 am

okay!?......lol
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Cordelia » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Betting far more than two are covering their tracks.

Two Current Members of Congress ‘Have Engaged in Sexual Harassment,’ Rep. Jackie Speier Says

WASHINGTON — Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) said she knows of two current members of Congress who “have engaged in sexual harassment,” while another congresswoman, Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) recounted a member who exposed himself to a female staffer.

The lawmakers spoke at a House Administration Committee hearing on sexual harassment on Capitol Hill, and about pending legislation to require training for all members and their staffs, and whether further actions are necessary to establish uniform policies.

Some of the lawmakers cited the Harvey Weinstein scandal and how it has led to a number of women to come forward across Hollywood, media, and politics.

Speier last month shared her own story of harassment when she was working as a congressional staffer when a chief of staff made unwanted physical contact with her. She talked of the “rush of humiliation and anger.”

“Congress has been a breeding ground for a hostile work environment for far too long,” she said.

Continued.....
http://start.att.net/news/read/category ... -rpenskemc

The members were not named.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JeO4VVUfo0
Built-in protection. :wallhead:
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Rory » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:03 am

Speaking of politicians..

https://twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/930065838387863552

SmartSelectImage_2017-11-15-21-02-26.jpg

There's a dozen or more damning videos there. All played out in plain sight. And this is who senior Dems want to run?

#Biden2020
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:16 am

Ivanka believes Roy Moore's accusers. But the more than 12 women who accuse her father of sexual abuse are all liars. The difference is....?

like I said before this thread is about dicks thanks for playing Rory but...this is not a joke thread...Rory's attempt at humor is disgusting ...he is comparing Joe Biden to this homophobic pedophile and it is pathetic. Roy Moore a pedophlie who cruised the malls looking for teenage girls to molest and was banned from the mall for doing so.....a pedophile who called a teenage girls school to get in touch with her so he could ask her out on a date.....this pedophile who planted his big wet slimy lips on a 14 year old girl ...Roy Moore who held a teenage girl captive in his car

Inforwars???? really Rory...yes please let's post MORE ALEX JONES! more CASSANDRA FAIRBANKS!!! MORE PRISON PLANET!!!! MORE MIKE CERNOVICH ....MORE BREITBART....more JACK POSOBIEC...MORE LAURA INGRAHAM.....MORE PAUL JOSEPH WATSON!! ...MORE WORLD NUT DAILY!

SLIME BALLS ONE AND ALL!

A convention of the crazies wrapped up in one little twitter thread!

MORE SEAN HANNITY! who loves the pedophile Roy Moore BTW

STEVE BANNON....who loves the pedophile Roy Moore BTW

SPEAKING OF IDIOTS!
I give you the author of that thread...the lovely Richard Armande Mills ..yea that's right this fucker with the gold chain around his neck...yea Rory you go with this guy :lol:

Those fucking idiots want Roy Moore a fucking pedophile to be a U.S. Senator.....

these fuckers talking about Joe Biden are you fucking kidding me?

Rory hangs around with the best people :roll:

lovely thread full of lovely people you have there Rory :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

we just can't have enough of Breitbart! .....RI loves Breitbart......NOT! RI loves Infowars.....NOT!

Yes Rory we all know where you are coming from...... Prison Planet and I expect nothing better of you

Twice defrocked Judge Roy Moore hired Trenton Garmon, a racist, hearse chasing personal injury lawyer through his sham foundation to defend his pedophilia on national television just a few years after upholding his disbarment for unethical legal practice.

Just when I think I'm getting tired of this shit you give me a reason to live Rory..hit me over the head with a brick and hand me a big cup of coffee......I am finally starting to understand you Rory :P

It will be much easier for me to deal with you in the future

nonetheless I have hope..it feels like Christmas morning

Twitter Is Un-Verifying Alt-Right Accounts

Laura Loomer, Richard Spencer, and Jason Kessler have all lost their blue check marks.

Madison Malone KircherNovember 15, 2017 6:26 pm
By
Last week Twitter “verified” Jason Kessler, the white supremacist who organized the rally in Charlottesville, giving his account a blue check mark meant to signify that the account actually belonged to the real Jason Kessler. And then Twitter promptly realized that was probably a bad idea. Soon after, the company announced it would be putting a temporary hold on verifying any new accounts going forward. “Verification was meant to authenticate identity & voice but it is interpreted as an endorsement or an indicator of importance,” Twitter said. “We recognize that we have created this confusion and need to resolve it.” Today, the company seems to have waded into the other end of the verification problem pool … people it has already verified.

Alt-right journalist Laura Loomer lost her blue check mark this afternoon. “Twitter just emailed me to tell me they are removing my ‘verified badge’ because they claim my account ‘doesn’t comply with Twitter’s guidelines for verified accounts,’” Loomer tweeted. “Translation: I’m a conservative.” Jason Kessler and Richard Spencer’s accounts are now check-mark free, too. Baked Alaska, a.k.a., Tim Gionet was also permanently banned from Twitter on Wednesday.

Twitter says it’s “working on a new authentication and verification program” and the company is currently “conducting an initial review of verified accounts and will remove verification from accounts whose behavior does not fall within these new guidelines.” It also isn’t accepting any new submissions for people looking to get their accounts verified. On its website, Twitter lists a number of reasons an already verified account could lose its status. They include “intentionally misleading people on Twitter by changing one’s display name or bio,” “promoting hate and/or violence against, or directly attacking or threatening other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease,” and “inciting or engaging in harassment of others.
http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/twit ... encer.html

one more dick if you please..maybe not a child molester but still a dick

Notorious far-right blogger Chuck Johnson may have provoked WikiLeaks' outreach to Donald Trump Jr.
http://www.businessinsider.com/wikileak ... on-2017-11
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:40 am

IMG_20171116_073809_254.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:44 am

yes we all know who you are following Rory

not touching her ...knows his picture is being taken...

Franken has immediately apologized ...has any of your buddies apologized ...no? They think child molestation is just groovy

Full text: Al Franken apologizes for allegedly groping woman
By POLITICO STAFF 11/16/2017 11:20 AM EST

On Thursday, a Los Angeles radio anchor, Leeann Tweeden, posted a story accusing Sen. Al Franken of forcibly kissing and groping here. The senator later released the below apology.

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it.”

she also knows when her pic is being taken ...worked with Hannity ...I smell a right wing hack who has an agenda
and I am sure she was embarrassed by the photo...let's just have full discloser here....not that these pics she had taken mean that any man can touch her breasts but Franken DID NOT TOUCH HER.....Are you comparing this woman to the children Moore has molested?

TO REMIND YOU EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES EXCEPT FOR AL FRANKEN ...RIGHT LEEANNE?

@leeanntweeden
Another round of planes leaving today on deployment. Some volunteers made these little bags for the troops & I just had to share! They call it their Military Family Survival Kit, but everyone can learn something from it! The men & women leaving today will miss birthdays, anniversaries, births of children & so much more. The troops & their families make huge sacrifices and we are forever grateful. God speed and see you when you come home!

google the lovely photos of Leeanne...she is a very beautiful woman

she is clearly very patriotic and a moral booster to boot!

yes she is a journalist :D

Leeann Tweeden

Tweeden was born in Manassas, Virginia to Bill, a retired Air Force Chief Mechanic and Catherine.[1] She is half Filipino on her mother's side. After graduating from Osbourn Park High School, in 1991, Tweeden moved to Hollywood to pursue a career in modeling.[2]
Career[edit]
In 1992, while working as a hostess at a Hooters restaurant (she was in their 1994 calendar) in Colorado Springs, Colorado, she won first place in the Venus International Model Search. This break led to national exposure, including a regular role as a fitness model on the TV show Fitness Beach. Tweeden modeled for promotional work for Hooters, Venus International, Frederick's of Hollywood.[2]
Tweeden was a correspondent for Fox Sports Net's Best Damn Sports Show Period from 2001 to 2007. In 2008, Tweeden became the third hostess of the NBC late night television series Poker After Dark.[3] She has also appeared on the political discussion series Hannity, as a member of the "Great American Panel" and occasionally appeared on the panel of Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld.[4]
Tweeden was seen doing Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim pre- and post-game coverage on Fox Sports West and is currently working on Fox Sports 1's UFC Tonight, with Kenny Florian and Ariel Helwani.[4]
Tweeden is currently on the Los Angeles morning radio show "“McIntyre in the Morning” on KABC / 790 AM from 5 - 10AM as the news anchor. She joined the show on February 7, 2017
Appearances[edit]
In 1996, Tweeden appeared non-nude in a fitness model pictorial for Playboy magazine. Fifteen years later, at 38 years old, she appeared again in the December, 2011 issue of Playboy, this time posing in a nude pictorial.
In 2002, she was a guest character in the motocross video game Freekstyle as a motocross rider.
The March 2007 Issue of FHM (which was the final printed US issue) featured Tweeden as the cover girl.[5]
As part of Hooters' 25th anniversary in 2008, she was named among "The Top Hooters Girls of all time".[6]

but you do not care about the molester that is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WHY WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT A SENATOR...OH THAT'S RIGHT NO NEED TO ANSWER

THIS IS A CHALLENGE LET'S GO FOR IT RORY POST A PIC OF A DEM AND I'LL POST 10 OF THE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES

Did you ever post a pic of Dennis the molester Hastert? Of course not cause he is a republican

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 0_0 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Ironically Joe Biden seems to be relevant to this topic one way or another:

they start discussing Biden & Lady Gaga at around 5:30
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:09 pm

IS HE A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER!!!

WHEN DID BIDEN RAPE ANYONE!!!

THIS RIGHT WING BULLSHIT IS GETTING REALLY FUCKING STUPID
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 0_0 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:17 pm

I don't know about that SLAD but he def seems like a touchy feely lecherous old creep to me in those videos.
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:21 pm

and that is the same as a child molester?

did the lady complain?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 0_0 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:22 pm

is the topic child molesters?
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:24 pm

IT IS ABOUT THESE FUCKERS

DO NOT COMPARE THE TWO

DO NOT DIMINISH WHAT THESE FUCKERS HAVE DONE WITH YOUR STUPID VIDEOS

Joe Biden is NOT a RAPIST.....JOE BIDEN IS NOT A CHILD MOLESTER...JOE BIDEN IS NOT AN ABUSER OF WOMEN ...JESUS H. CHRIST ....GIVE ME A BREAK

FIGHT THE REAL ENEMY don't you dare compare Biden to this asshole because then you are diminishing what the child molester has done
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion