“The Storm”

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: “The Storm”

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:07 am

Trump cheers House Intelligence Committee finding: 'No evidence... of collusion'

BULLSHIT!! because they NEVER looked for it!

House probe overlooked most Trump-Russia contacts, report claims
70 contacts between Trump team and Russia during the campaign and transition, including 22 meetings
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna858931

We need to refer to the remainin’ White House staff by their appropriate designation: “Future Criminal Defendants.”

What we really need to see is the nondisclosure agreement Vladimir Putin made Donald Trump sign.

The largest funder of John Bolton’s super PAC is Robert Mercer, co-founder of Cambridge Analytica. He’s given Bolton $4 million since 2015. Keep in mind Bolton paid Cambridge Analytica $1.1 million in the same timeframe.

A MERCENARY, A TORTURER, and a conspiracy theorist walk into the White House. In the Trump administration, that’s called “Tuesday.”
https://theintercept.com/2018/03/14/int ... armongers/

Dow plunged 700 points yesterday because of trump trade war with China

why did trump set himself on fire yesterday?

why is Fox News running the White House now?

why has John Bolton a current Fox News commentator WARMONGER now the NSA?

why is DiGenova a current Fox News commentator now trump's Russian lawyer?

Trump asks why US can't use nukes?

Glenn Greenwald

Verified account

@ggreenwald
Follow Follow @ggreenwald
More
Bolton is an actual sociopath in the clinical sense of that term. He is unstable, monstrous and bloodthirsty. Even in 2005, when the GOP controlled the Senate and Bush got everything he wanted on national security, Bush couldn't get this maniac confirmed:

Inside Groundswell: Read the Memos of the New Right-Wing Strategy Group Planning a “30 Front War”
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... ni-thomas/

Pee tape! or Rosenstein press conference

Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti
Follow Follow @MichaelAvenatti
More
If “a picture is worth a thousand words,” how many words is this worth?????#60minutes

and let's see what happens in 2 hours

ok fine Bolton now has a another reason to bomb Iran

or

Rosenstein just made that move a whole lot harder by indictin' 9 Iranian hackers and handin' Trump a symbolic win against his sworn enemy, Iran. If Trump was to move to fire Rosenstein now it would be seen as a blatant act of obstruction.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Paul McGuire Has Suffered ‘Incredible Spiritual Warfare’ For Defending President Trump

By Kyle Mantyla | March 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Paul McGuire, co-author of the book “Trumpocalypse: The End-Times President, a Battle Against the Globalist Elite, and the Countdown to Armageddon” and a self-proclaimed “internationally recognized prophecy expert,” spoke recently at the Red River Bible & Prophecy Conference in North Dakota, where he complained that he has been subjected to unconstitutional attacks by groups funded by “mysterious billionaires” and suffered unrelenting “spiritual warfare” for defending President Trump.

“Whenever you write a book like this, you are automatically involved in incredible spiritual warfare,” he said. “You get attacked by all kinds of mysterious groups that are funded by mysterious billionaires. You get targeted and you ask yourself, ‘How come these mysterious billionaires, who openly boast of regime change that they have done in America and in other nations around the world and nobody ever investigates them?’ Since when it is legal in the United States to use your vast fortune to literally hire an army of, like, a thousand different activist groups to use the social media to attack people with a message like mine, to bring down presidents?”

“That’s against the Constitution of the United States,” McGuire said. “Why is it that these billionaires and these activist groups that are very wealthy get a free pass on that? Nobody is checking them out. Why? Why? Why? They bully and they intimidate—believe me—with money and power. That is part of the spiritual warfare.”

“They attacked me for [making] Christian comments,” he said. “I was guilty of a thought crime by the Orwellian thought police, Big Brother. I dared to talk about Christianity in a positive framework or Christian things. See, there is a lot of evil in our country.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/paul ... ent-trump/
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby SonicG » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:25 pm

I thought of "Trumpocalypse" the other day and thought I might be able to (C) it and make a ton of cash but of course...some bright hucksters have already co-opted it to be a positive thing...

I saw some nice "NESARA" and "jubilee" and "economic reset" connected with Qanon today to ram home the SovCit connection...

This is why Trump not vetoing that ridonkulous budget is OK! 5-D chess: The Army Corp of Engineers will be building that wall!

or ...maybe not...

President Donald Trump signed a $1.3 trillion spending bill early Friday afternoon, but not before leaving both his staff and lawmakers on edge for four hours by tweeting he might veto it and trigger a government shutdown.

Just days earlier at the White House, the president assured House Speaker Paul Ryan he would sign the bill. A half-hour after the tweet, Mr. Ryan (R., Wis.) called the president and urged him to keep the promise, a congressional aide said.

White House aides huddled with Mr. Trump and warned him that he might catch blame for shutting down the government on a weekend he planned to spend at his Palm Beach, Fla., resort.

“F— that,” Mr. Trump said in rejecting the argument, according to people familiar with the discussion. In the end, he signed the bill in a West Wing ceremony, but complained that it was so long no one had read it and warned Congress he wouldn’t sign another like it in the future.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-reli ... 1521847907
Last edited by SonicG on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby American Dream » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:33 pm

That's okay- I had the same issue with Pope© Brand Condoms back in the day. Gotta strike while the iron is hot I guess, though I did kinda relish the psychosexual confusion for the consumer of putting the waving visage of the Pontiff on each wrapper.

SonicG » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:25 pm wrote:I thought of "Trumpocalypse" the other day and thought I might be able to (C) it and make a ton of cash but of course...some bright hucksters have already co-opted it to be a positive thing...
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Jerry Boykin: The Left Opposes Trump Because They Can’t Accept That ‘God’s Imprint’ Was On His Election

By Kyle Mantyla | March 27, 2018 2:20 pm

The Family Research Council’s Jerry Boykin was the guest on today’s episode of “The Jim Bakker Show,” where he asserted that the left vehemently opposes President Trump because they refuse to accept that “there is God’s imprint” on his election.

After Lori Bakker applauded and proclaimed, “I love you, Mr. President,” Jim Bakker noted that “the other side is just as enthusiastic about killing him,” which prompted Boykin to declare that opposition to Trump is “diabolical” and “an absolute spiritual attack.”

“The first thing they did after he was elected was they came out with this, ‘Well, he didn’t win the popular vote, therefore he’s not a legitimate president,'” Boykin said. “That didn’t go very far, so then it was, ‘Well, the Russians gave it to him’ … So then it became, ‘Let’s kill him, let’s go over and blow up the White House, let’s hold up a bloody head of him and think it’s a joke, let’s assassinate him in a park play, let’s have actors calling for smacking him in the face.’ OK,that didn’t get too far, so where do you go from there? Well, let’s impeach him; that’s still on-going.”

“What’s the final thing they have done? They’ve said he is mentally unstable,” Boykin added. “What are they going to come up with next? That he is actually an alien, that he was born on Mars? They’ll be looking for his birth certificate to prove that he came from Mars.”

“They are coming up with these absolutely absurd, off-the-wall things trying to justify and rationalize why they lost this election to a guy like Donald Trump,” Boykin said. “What they don’t understand is that there is God’s imprint on this thing. There is God’s imprint and they can’t deal with that because they can’t talk about God, but we can. God’s imprint was on this.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jerr ... -election/
American Dream

Postby BenDhyan » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Wheels are turning slowly, but surely...

FBI director doubles staff to respond to House subpoena over agency's work

March 28, 2018

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday he is doubling the number of FBI personnel tasked with reviewing a large set of documents demanded by Republican House members related to a wide range of controversial decisions made by the FBI. The move comes amid increasing pressure from not only lawmakers on Capitol Hill but also Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Last week, Virginia Republican Bob Goodlatte, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, issued a subpoena for documents relating to the FBI's investigation into former Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state, the FBI's "potential abuses" of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act in monitoring Trump campaign aide Carter Page and the internal recommendation by FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility to fire former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Though a seemingly disparate trio of issues, all related to recent Republican accusations of political bias that have regularly circulated on Fox News programming.

But a Justice Department source told CNN that Sessions is fed up with seeing his department lambasted about these outstanding requests and he has told Wray that the pace is "unacceptable," the source said. "The FBI is getting called to the carpet," the source said, explaining that senior Justice Department and FBI staff met over the issue.
-snip-
Last week the Justice Department said that the FBI had been working since January to produce documents on a rolling basis and that roughly 3,000 have already been produced.

Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd further explained in a letter to Goodlatte Tuesday evening the House subpoena included certain documents "requested for the first time" and that designated members of the committee could review other categories of sensitive documents in person at the Justice Department, including "more than 1,000 pages related to the FBI's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/27/politics/christopher-wray-bob-goodlatte/index.html

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby DrEvil » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:18 am

"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:27 am

Trump's FBI Nominee Chris Wray Promoted Torture, Helped Cover Up 911 Black Op

fruhmenschen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:25 pm wrote:Trump's FBI Nominee Promoted Torture, Helped Cover Up 911 Black Op

Chris Wray, Trump's nominee to be FBI director
1. advocated torture during Bush administration
2. was involved in 911 coverup 911truth.org
3. is disqualified by his firm's handling of Trump litigation
4. Trump should not nominate anyone to head the FBI which is investigation several in his
campaign.
5 Was Chris Wray involved in any way in the
FBI work to pass the unconstitutional Animal
Enterprise Terrorism Act during Rubert Mueller's time as director?

The ACLU had this to day

"“Christopher Wray’s firm’s legal work for the Trump family, his history of partisan activity, as well as his history of defending Trump’s transition director during a criminal scandal makes us question his ability to lead the FBI with the independence, even-handed judgment, and commitment to the rule of law that the agency deserves. Given that Wray touts his deep involvement in the Bush administration's response to the 9/11 attacks, which includes his connections to some of the most unlawful legal memos on Bush-era torture programs, the Senate should press Wray to come clean about his role in the programs. In this important moment for our country, the American people deserve a commitment from any nominee for FBI director to the foundational principles of our Constitution, and that that commitment outweighs any loyalty to a political party or a single politician. We will be watching closely in the coming days to ensure Wray makes these commitments and earns the trust of the public.”

Complete statement of ACLU here:
https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-statemen ... i-director

ACLU STATEMENT ON NOMINATION OF NEW FBI DIRECTOR
FacebookTwitterRedditEmailPrint
JUNE 7, 2017
WASHINGTON — President Trump announced today that he is nominating former federal prosecutor Christopher Wray to be the next FBI director.

Faiz Shakir, American Civil Liberties Union national political director, had the following reaction:

“Americans are rightly alarmed by reports that President Trump attempted to influence an FBI investigation into his campaign — and by his subsequent decision to fire the man running that investigation — because the United States is a nation of laws, and no individual, including the president, is above those laws. Given the White House’s repeated attempts to influence the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign, as well as actions by Attorney General Sessions that may have violated his recusal pledge, it is imperative that the next FBI director be trustworthy and operate independently, free from political influence, including any potential loyalty pledge requested by President Trump.

“Christopher Wray’s firm’s legal work for the Trump family, his history of partisan activity, as well as his history of defending Trump’s transition director during a criminal scandal makes us question his ability to lead the FBI with the independence, even-handed judgment, and commitment to the rule of law that the agency deserves. Given that Wray touts his deep involvement in the Bush administration's response to the 9/11 attacks, which includes his connections to some of the most unlawful legal memos on Bush-era torture programs, the Senate should press Wray to come clean about his role in the programs. In this important moment for our country, the American people deserve a commitment from any nominee for FBI director to the foundational principles of our Constitution, and that that commitment outweighs any loyalty to a political party or a single politician. We will be watching closely in the coming days to ensure Wray makes these commitments and earns the trust of the public.”
https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-statemen ... i-director

New FBI director is Chris Christie's Bridgegate lawyer and has Christie's infamous cellphone

After firing James Comey for the crime of "showboating," Trump chose Christopher Wray to be the new FBI director. A Senate committee approved the nomination. This is the lawyer who collected over $600 thousand from New Jersey taxpayers for personally representing Chris Christie in the Bridgegate scandal

With Wray’s assistance, Christie wasn’t charged — though prosecutors at the trial said he knew about the closing of commuter bridge lanes as they were happening, which he has denied. Christie said he would have testified at the trial if subpoenaed, but he wasn’t called.
p>The only time Wray’s name surfaced during pretrial motions was when it was revealed that he had a cellphone, believed lost, that Christie had been using during the lane closures. Defense attorneys sought access to the phone but their request was denied by a judge.

The mystery over the missing cell phone that Gov. Chris Christie used during the period when there were legislative hearings on the brewing Bridgegate scandal has been solved

The phone, which lawyers for Bridgegate defendants Bill Baroni and Bridget Anne Kelly have been seeking, is in the custody of Christie's personal lawyer, Christopher Wray of King and Spalding.

Brian Murray, a spokesman for Christie, confirmed that Wray has the phone.

The news that Christie's lawyer has the phone comes just after a federal judge ruled Thursday against Baroni, the former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and Kelly, Christie's former deputy chief of staff, who issued a subpoena for the phone, as well as the electronic devices used by other top Christie staffers.

And according to Senator Jeff Merkley, Wray is a "consistent GOP donor" and is a partner in a law firm that "represents the Trump Trust and Russian oil."

Photo of Governor Chris Christie: Gage Skidmore
https://boingboing.net/2017/08/01/senat ... istie.html
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Drip...

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby American Dream » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:52 pm

God Has Given Frank Amedia Permission To Reveal That Trump Will Win Re-Election In 2020

By Kyle Mantyla | March 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Frank Amedia, the tsunami-stopping pastor who served as a volunteer “Christian policy liaison” for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign before launching his POTUS Shield effort, appeared on Jim Bakker’s program today, where he prophesied that President Trump will win re-election in 2020.

Amedia recounted how God had told him weeks before the 2016 election that Trump would win and then gave him the assignment on election night to launch POTUS Shield in order to “put up a line of defense and call My prophets to go forth” to wage spiritual warfare on behalf of the president.

After recounting the history and purpose of POTUS Shield, Amedia revealed that God had given him permission to declare that Trump will be re-elected in 2020.

“I wasn’t allowed to release it until today,” Amedia said. “I have been holding it in my heart for several months, I think I shared it with a few of my people and that’s it. Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States again in 2020. I think you feel the power of God releasing on that.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/god- ... n-in-2020/
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:28 pm

BREAKING: Attorney General Jeff Sessions has just told Congress that he is rejecting the GOP's demands and will NOT appoint a second special counsel to investigate the FBI, per NBCNews.

Sessions, in letter to Goodlatte, Gowdy, and Grassley, says he has concluded that the circumstances don't justify the appointment of a second special counsel to investigate FBI misconduct. How will trump take this?

yea that's the ticket investigate why St. Carter Page got a look see :P

just when was the last time republicans cared at all about FISA warrants?

only when they REALLY need to change the subject

Carter Page
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40369&p=654480#p654480

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE JANUARY 12 REAUTHORIZATION OF CARTER PAGE’S FISA ORDER

February 25, 2018/2 Comments/in 2016 Presidential Election, FISA, Mueller Probe /by emptywheel
I’d like to riff on a small but significant detail revealed in the Schiff memo. This paragraph adds detail to the same general timeframe for the orders obtained against Page laid out in the Nunes memo: the first application approved on October 21, with reauthorizations in early January, early April, and late June.

REPUBLICAN JUDGES APPROVED THE CARTER PAGE FISA ORDERS

The passage also narrows down the judges who approved the orders, necessarily including FISC’s sole Reagan appointee Raymond Dearie and FISC’s sole Poppy appointee Anne Conway, plus two of the following W appointees:

Rosemary Collyer (worst FISC judge ever)
Claire Eagan (OK, she may be worse than Collyer)
Robert Kugler
Michael Mosman (a good one)
Dennis Saylor (also good)
I won’t dwell on this here, but it means the conspiracy theory that Obama appointee Rudolph Contreras approved the order, and because of that recused in the Flynn case, is false.

THE FIRST REAPPLICATION CAME DAYS AFTER THE DOSSIER AND A SECOND ISIKOFF ARTICLE CAME OUT
Back to the timing. The footnotes provide the dates for two of the other applications: June 29 (in footnotes 12, 14, 15, 16) and January 12 (footnote 31), meaning the third must date between April 1 and 12 (the latter date being 90 days after the second application).

As I laid out here, the timing of that second application is critical to the dispute about whether FBI handled Michael Isikoff’s September 23 article appropriately, because it places the reapplication either before or after two key events: the publication of the Steele dossier on January 10 and Isikoff’s publication of this story on January 11. Isikoff’s January article included a link back to his earlier piece, making it fairly clear that Steele had been his source for the earlier article. The publication of that second Isikoff piece should have tipped off the FBI that the earlier article had been based on Steele (not least because the second Isikoff piece IDs Steele as an “FBI asset,” which surely got the Bureau’s attention).

FBI DIDN’T RESPOND TO ISIKOFF IN TIME FOR THE SECOND APPLICATION
Now, you could say that FBI should have immediately reacted to the Isikoff piece by alerting the FISC, but that’s suggesting bureaucracies work far faster than they do. Moreover, the application would not have been drafted on January 12. Except in emergency, the FISC requires a week notice on applications. That says the original application would have been submitted on or before January 5, before the dossier and second Isikoff piece.

FBI appears to have dealt with the Isikoff article interestingly. The body of the Schiff memo explains that Isikoff’s article, along with another that might be either Josh Rogin’s or Julia Ioffe’s articles from the time period, both of which cite Isikoff (Rogin’s is the only one of the three that gets denials from Page directly), were mentioned to show that Page was denying his Moscow meetings were significant.

That redacted sentence must refer to the January 12 application, because that footnote is the only footnote citing that application and nothing else in the paragraph discusses it.

An earlier passage describes the first notice to FISC, in that same January 12 application, “that Steele told the FBI that he made his unauthorized media disclosure because of his frustration at Director Comey’s public announcement shortly before the election that the FBI reopened its investigation into candidate Clinton’s email use.”

It’s possible that redacted sentence distinguishes what Grassley and Graham did in their referral of Steele. The first application stated that, “The FBI does not believe that [Steele] directly provided this information to the press.” Whereas the January reapplication stated in a footnote that the FBI, “did not believe that Steele gave information to Yahoo News that ‘published the September 23 News Article.” Within a day or so, the FBI should have realized that was not the case.

So it’s true FBI was denying that the September Isikoff article was based off Steele reporting after the time they should have known it was, but that can probably best be explained by the application timelines and the lassitude of bureaucracy.

THE SUBMISSION OF THE PRELIMINARY SECOND APPLICATION LIKELY COINCIDES WITH THE OBAMA BRIEFING ON THE RUSSIAN THREAT
As noted above, the second application would have been submitted a full week earlier than it otherwise would have had to have been given the 90-day term on FISA orders targeting Americans. That means the preliminary application was probably submitted by January 5. Not only would that have been too early to incorporate the response to the dossier, most notably the second Isikoff piece, but it even preceded Trump’s briefing on the Russian tampering, which took place January 6.

It’s also interesting timing for another reason: it means FBI may have submitted its reapplication targeting Page on the same day that Jim Comey and Sally Yates briefed Obama, Susan Rice, and Joe Biden, in part, on the fact that Putin’s mild response to the election hack sanctions rolled out in late December arose in response to requests from Mike Flynn to Sergey Kislyak. As I addressed here, that briefing has become a subject of controversy again, as Chuck Grassley and Lindsey Graham tried to suggest that the Steele dossier may have contributed to the investigation of Flynn.

But contrary to what the Republican Senators claimed in their letter to Rice on the subject, Rice claims the Steele dossier and the counterintelligence investigation never came up.

The memorandum to file drafted by Ambassador Rice memorialized an important national security discussion between President Obama and the FBI Director and the Deputy Attorney General. President Obama and his national security team were justifiably concerned about potential risks to the Nation’s security from sharing highly classified information about Russia with certain members of the Trump transition team, particularly Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. In light of concerning communications between members of the Trump team and Russian officials, before and after the election, President Obama, on behalf of his national security team, appropriately sought the FBI and the Department of Justice’s guidance on this subject. In the conversation Ambassador Rice documented, there was no discussion of Christopher Steele or the Steele dossier, contrary to the suggestion in your letter.

Given the importance and sensitivity of the subject matter, and upon the advice of the White House Counsel’s Office, Ambassador Rice created a permanent record of the discussion. Ambassador Rice memorialized the discussion on January 20, because that was the first opportunity she had to do so, given the particularly intense responsibilities of the National Security Advisor during the remaining days of the Administration and transition. Ambassador Rice memorialized the discussion in an email sent to herself during the morning of January 20, 2017. The time stamp reflected on the email is not accurate, as Ambassador Rice departed the White House shortly before noon on January 20. While serving as National Security Advisor, Ambassador Rice was not briefed on the existence of any FBI investigation into allegations of collusion between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia, and she later learned of the fact of this investigation from Director Comey’s subsequent public testimony. Ambassador Rice was not informed of any FISA applications sought by the FBI in its investigation, and she only learned of them from press reports after leaving office.

Grassley and Graham appear to have confused the IC investigation with the counterintelligence investigation, only the latter of which incorporated the Steele dossier.

In any case, one reason the apparent coincidence between the January 5 briefing and the reapplication process is important is it suggests it was also pushed through a week early to provide room for error with the inauguration. If a FISA order on January 19 goes awry, it might not get approved under President Trump. But if anything happened to that application submitted around January 5, it’d be approved with plenty of time before the new Administration took over.

INTELLIGENCE FROM PAGE’S FISA COLLECTION HELPED SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT’S HIGH CONFIDENCE THAT RUSSIA ATTEMPTED TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION
Here’s one of the most interesting details in the Schiff memo, however. This passage describes that the wiretap on Page obtained important intelligence, though it won’t tell us what it is.

That redacted footnote, number 14, describes that the redacted intelligence is part of what gave the Intelligence Community “high confidence”

Admittedly, this footnote, with its citation to the October and June applications, is uncertain on this point. But for the wiretap on Page to have supported the December ICA assessment of the Russian tampering, then it would have had to have involved collection from that first period.

If that’s right, then it suggests the reason the Obama Administration may have applied for the order renewal early, the same day Comey and Yates briefed Obama on the ICA and Flynn, is because something from that order (possibly targeting Page’s December trip to Moscow) added to the IC’s certainty that the Russians had pulled off an election operation.
https://www.emptywheel.net/2018/02/25/t ... isa-order/

and then back to Benghazi...surely they have not wore that one out yet!!!
but they will have to do without Trey Gowdy cause he's figured out it's all a dead end...quiting is the best of all worlds for him leaving behind his right wing friends to carry on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AvtGBat9fA

and we will ride the stormy out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7t4PzauH3U&t=59s
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby SonicG » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Qanon boner-buster...

Sessions does not appoint second special counsel to review FBI misconduct claims
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/29/poli ... index.html

Mr. Magoo: Next under the Trump bus??

"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby BenDhyan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:55 am

Here is a comprehensive summary of where the DOJ IG and AG appointed prosecutor are at in their investigation of wrong doing by high level staff within the FBI and DOJ. It indicates that it is likely Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker, Bill Priestap, Bruce Ohr and likely Nellie Ohr, are cooperating with Session's appointed prosecutor John Huber and IG Michael Horowitz for process leniency. Rather than copy and paste all the content, I'll just post a link for those who are interested..

AG Sessions Letter to House and Senate Highlights a Lengthy Review by Prosecutor John W. Huber…
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby barracuda » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:13 am

storm.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barracuda

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion