Defense contractor engineer and wife torture their 13 kids

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Defense contractor engineer and wife torture their 13 kids

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:08 pm

This story, of 57-year-old David Allen Turpin and 49-year-old Louise Anna Turpin torturing their 13 children, ages 2 through 29, in Perris, California, has been dominating MSM headlines for well over a week now. I really didn't think much of the noise at first other than, how tragic. I figured they must have been doing it for fucked-up religious reasons and that seems to be the case, although it will be interesting to see if a trial occurs if details of cultish apocalyptic teachings are revealed. But I thought it might be worth taking a closer look at this case after hearing these details:

In a report from ABC News, reporters wrote that David Allen Turpin was a Virginia Tech graduate who worked as a computer engineer for aerospace and defense company General Dynamic in the Texas office. Then around 2010, the Turpins moved from Texas to California – to the Inland Empire west of Los Angeles – according to The New York Times. David Allen Turpin started working for defense contractor Northrop Grumman, and his wife stayed at home with the kids. During that time, the couple posted a photograph of their family onto Facebook – the youngest was not born yet - and wrote that "all 12 are our children and we are very proud of them."

In Perris, the Turpins had a one-story, stucco house in a recently built subdivision. David Allen Turpin used his house to run a state-approved private school, the Sandcastle Day School. He is the principal at the school, which recently enrolled six students, in grades six through 12.

I am always a little wary when MSM trumpets some horrific crime, such as the Vegas shooting, but soft-pedals the alleged perpetrator's connections with the defense industry, such as Paddock's employment with Lockheed Martin. And who were the six students being taught at their house? It's not clear if they were their children or not. Were they receiving any religious curriculum? And here's a strange detail from NY Times link:

The couple filed for bankruptcy in California in 2011, stating in court documents that they owed between $100,000 and $500,000 in debt. At that time, Mr. Turpin worked as an engineer at Northrop Grumman, the defense contractor, and earned $140,000 annually, records show. Ms. Turpin’s occupation was listed as a homemaker.

How exactly do you get between $100,000 to $500,000 in debt when you're making $140,000 a year? Sure, they had 12 kids then - who they were allegedly starving. Some things aren't adding up here.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Re: Defense contractor engineer and wife torture their 13 ki

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:33 pm

Riverside County CA, where the Turpins lived, is full of political corruption and intelligence connections. It was the location of the Cabazon reservation, where Wackenhut and various CIA assets set up shop to research bioweapons and manipulate the PROMIS software with a backdoor. A RI thread from back in 2005 covered a very weird aspect of the Wackenhut-Cabazon joint venture: allegations that a man named Dr. Sid Siemer worked there, had molested his daughter and many other children, and was part of the Finders and the Temple of Set. The claims about Siemer, though, were never proven. Riverside County was also ground-zero for much of the electronic vote rigging that plagues us today: its election officials love paperless touchscreens (though they were too cowardly to subject them to hacking tests despite initially offering the challenge), and it was one of the county governments that lobbied for the Help America Vote Act that forced e-voting machines across the nation. Its longtime elections director, Mischelle Townsend, mentored the infamous Michael Vu, who was responsible for fraudulent recounts in both the 2004 Ohio election (in George W. Bush's favor) and 2016 California Democratic primary (in Hillary Clinton's favor).
Marionumber1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 pm wrote:Riverside County CA, where the Turpins lived, is full of political corruption and intelligence connections. It was the location of the Cabazon reservation, where Wackenhut and various CIA assets set up shop to research bioweapons and manipulate the PROMIS software with a backdoor. A RI thread from back in 2005 covered a very weird aspect of the Wackenhut-Cabazon joint venture: allegations that a man named Dr. Sid Siemer worked there, had molested his daughter and many other children, and was part of the Finders and the Temple of Set. The claims about Siemer, though, were never proven. Riverside County was also ground-zero for much of the electronic vote rigging that plagues us today: its election officials love paperless touchscreens (though they were too cowardly to subject them to hacking tests despite initially offering the challenge), and it was one of the county governments that lobbied for the Help America Vote Act that forced e-voting machines across the nation. Its longtime elections director, Mischelle Townsend, mentored the infamous Michael Vu, who was responsible for fraudulent recounts in both the 2004 Ohio election (in George W. Bush's favor) and 2016 California Democratic primary (in Hillary Clinton's favor).

Thanks for all this great info, Marionumber1! Riverside County is right next door to San Bernardino, where the 2015 false flag attack occurred. In fact, Enrique Marquez Jr. was living in Riverside when he was arrested for his friendship with Farook. Didn't know about the e-voting machine connection, thanks for that.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby Rory » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:17 pm

2nd that here, mariono.1. Very thought provoking

Did you ever hear anything relating to City of Riverside Public Utilities? I read a blog one time detailing a laundry list of corruption allegations. I find the link and I'll report back here. Some shady stuff going on
Rory

Hey Womby, maybe we should rename this The Riverside Thread?

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 pm wrote:Riverside County CA, where the Turpins lived, is full of political corruption and intelligence connections. It was the location of the Cabazon reservation, where Wackenhut and various CIA assets set up shop to research bioweapons and manipulate the PROMIS software with a backdoor.

This make me wonder if perhaps there was some kind of bioweapon/intelligence explanation for the famous Toxic Lady Gloria Ramirez. Remember this case?

Death of Gloria Ramirez
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gloria Ramirez (January 11, 1963 – February 19, 1994)[1] was a Riverside, California woman dubbed "the Toxic Lady" by the media when several hospital workers became ill after exposure to her body and blood. She had been admitted to the emergency room while suffering from late-stage cervical cancer. While treating Ramirez, several hospital workers fainted and others experienced symptoms such as shortness of breath and muscle spasms. Five workers required hospitalization, one of whom remained in an intensive care unit for two weeks.
Shortly after arriving at the hospital, Ramirez died from complications related to cancer. The incident was initially considered to be a case of mass hysteria. An investigation by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory proposed that Ramirez had been self-administering dimethyl sulfoxide as a treatment for pain, which converted into dimethyl sulfate, an extremely poisonous and highly carcinogenic alkylating agent via a series of chemical reactions in the emergency room. Although this theory has been endorsed by the Riverside Coroner's Office and published in the journal Forensic Science International, it is still a matter of debate among the scientific community.

Emergency room visit

About 8:15 p.m. on the evening of February 19, 1994, Ramirez, suffering from the effects of advanced cervical cancer, was brought into the emergency room of Riverside General Hospital by paramedics. She was extremely confused and was suffering from tachycardia and Cheyne–Stokes respiration.[2]
The medical staff injected her with diazepam, midazolam, and lorazepam to sedate her. When it became clear that Ramirez was responding poorly to treatment, the staff tried to defibrillate her heart; at that point several people saw an oily sheen covering Ramirez's body, and some noticed a fruity, garlic-like odor that they thought was coming from her mouth. A registered nurse named Susan Kane attempted to draw blood from Ramirez's arm and noticed an ammonia-like smell coming from the tube.[2]
She passed the syringe to Julie Gorchynski, a medical resident, who noticed manila-colored particles floating in the blood. At this point, Kane fainted and was removed from the room. Shortly thereafter, Gorchynski began to feel nauseated. Complaining that she was lightheaded, she left the trauma room and sat at a nurse's desk. A staff member asked her if she was okay, but before she could respond she also fainted. Maureen Welch, a respiratory therapist who was assisting in the trauma room was the third to pass out. The staff was then ordered to evacuate all emergency room patients to the parking lot outside the hospital. Overall, 23 people became ill and five were hospitalized.[2][3] A skeleton crew stayed behind to stabilize Ramirez. At 8:50 p.m., after 45 minutes of CPR and defibrillation, Ramirez was pronounced dead from kidney failure related to her cancer.[2]

Investigation

The county health department called in California's Department of Health and Human Services, which put two scientists, Drs. Ana Maria Osorio and Kirsten Waller, on the case. They interviewed 34 hospital staff who had been working in the emergency room on February 19. Using a standardized questionnaire, Osorio and Waller found that the people who had developed severe symptoms, such as loss of consciousness, shortness of breath, and muscle spasms, tended to have certain things in common. People who had worked within two feet of Ramirez and had handled her intravenous lines had been at high risk. But other factors that correlated with severe symptoms did not appear to match a scenario in which fumes had been released: the survey found that those afflicted tended to be women rather than men, and they all had normal blood tests after the exposure. They believed the hospital workers suffered from mass hysteria.[2]

Theories

Possible role of dimethyl sulfoxide

Gorchynski denied that she had been affected by mass hysteria and pointed to her own medical history as evidence. After the exposure, she spent two weeks in the intensive care unit with breathing problems. She developed hepatitis and avascular necrosis in her knees. Riverside Coroner’s Office contacted Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory to investigate the incident. Livermore Labs postulated that Ramirez had been using dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), a solvent used as a powerful degreaser, as a home remedy for pain. Users of this substance report that it has a garlic-like taste.[2] Sold in gel form at hardware stores, it could also explain the greasy appearance of Ramirez's body.[2][3] The Livermore scientists theorized that the DMSO in Ramirez's system might have built up owing to urinary blockage caused by her kidney failure.[3] Oxygen administered by the paramedics would have combined with the DMSO to form dimethyl sulfone (DMSO2). DMSO2 is known to crystallize at room temperature, and crystals were observed in some of Ramirez's drawn blood.[2] Electric shocks administered during emergency defibrillation could have then converted the DMSO2 into dimethyl sulfate (DMSO4), the highly toxic dimethyl ester of sulfuric acid, exposure to which could have caused some of the reported symptoms of the emergency room staff.[4] The Livermore scientists postulated on The New Detectives that the change in temperature of the blood drawn, from the 98.6 °F (37 °C) of Ramirez' body to the 64 degrees Fahrenheit (18 °C) of the emergency room, may have contributed to its conversion from DMSO2 into DMSO4.

Alternative conclusion and burial

Two months after Ramirez died, her badly decomposed body was released for an independent autopsy and burial. The Riverside Coroner's Office hailed Livermore's DMSO conclusion as the probable cause of the hospital workers' symptoms, while her family disagreed. The Ramirez family's pathologist was unable to determine a cause of death because her heart was missing, her other organs were cross-contaminated with fecal matter, and her body was too badly decomposed. On April 20, 1994—ten weeks after her death—Ramirez was buried at Olive Wood Cemetery in Riverside.[5]

Wikipedia does not go into the reason why her family disagreed with the Riverside Coroner's Office. They alleged a cover-up by the hospital of previous poisonings at the hospital going back to 1991. There's more info in this Buzzfeed video, which is a darkly humorous, but pretty well-researched look into the case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U_avfWqwf4

Of course, it could also be evidence of alien abduction, as indicated by a scene in the X-Files episode, "The Erlenmeyer Flask," which Gloria Ramirez's death was the basis for.
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby elfismiles » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:11 pm

RE: Toxic Fuming gloria ramirez ... there was a podcast I listened to that talked about this (can't find it now) and they talked about the paranormal angle being played up by various officials as a way of deflecting investigators away from more likely culprits like ... meth labs IN the hospital, or somesuch.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 pm

elfismiles » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:11 pm wrote:RE: Toxic Fuming gloria ramirez ... there was a podcast I listened to that talked about this (can't find it now) and they talked about the paranormal angle being played up by various officials as a way of deflecting investigators away from more likely culprits like ... meth labs IN the hospital, or somesuch.

Thanks elfismiles! Was that family members of Gloria Ramirez on that podcast? I do hope you find it. Although I do think there are elements of the Livermore theory that are plausible, it seems like the full truth is being covered up, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was because of some criminal enterprise within the hospital.

BTW, isn't there something controversial/woo with Livermore? Sounds familiar.
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby Marionumber1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Interesting find about the Gloria Ramirez incident, stillrobertpaulsen; I'll have to look more into that. There could indeed be some kind of bioweapons connection. And Rory, when you refer to corruption among the City of Riverside Public Utilities, are you talking about the allegations on this Thirty Miles of Corruption site? https://thirtymilesofcorruption.com/201 ... the-books/
Marionumber1

Return to General Discussion