Does anyone else feel something BIG will happen this spring?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Does anyone else feel something BIG will happen this spr

Postby SonicG » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:51 pm

The Trump admin. becomes more and more rudderless on a daily basis, so I can see April 1, or soon thereafter, as a fine time for a serious shake-up. Even if the US ends up with Pence, he will be securely defanged and under serious scrutiny. I imagine it will further factionalize the Republicans. Who will waste their time making hagiographic Pence memes?

Then again, Qanon claims there is raw uncut video of HRC *** * ***** ...plus the thousands of "sealed indictments"...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Burnt Hill » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:43 pm

The end of Trump's presidency in the spring seems more of a natural progression to a lot of what's happening in the usa right now.
And of course would be BIG.
I am thinking of something BIG, but unexpected, is more in line with the question asked.
Considering that, I am left with assassination or war as most obvious likelihoods,
but then I realize this also fits with the natural progression of things -
At least as a thought process, as we are in extreme times.
Ruling out things likely to happen, and reacting to the gestalt of our times,
I am pretty sure it is going to be a giant earthquake or a hard meteor strike.

Burnt Hill

Postby 82_28 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:59 am

While supposedly more of the same, the sheer lack of genteel is what galls me about dump. I feel in some ways, at least some of us recognized that yes at least they tossed on the velvet glove so that we could admire the iron behind it. Honestly, I do not know if that is better or worse. I know I functioned better when fascism was better hidden and I felt a little more imaginative, creative about seeing it. Now it is a mere landing of a willow seed that could set off who knows what. It's the knowing you are lying and trying to hide it and knowing you would get away with it but now the knowing you're lying and not trying to hide it.

It simply is going to come down to the steamrolling of every last organization that enjoys the light of day with legal protection with a new overlay of what is legal. It will beckon forth the fascist groups to not only be more bold, but simply take over. Are you prepared tomorrow to face a new norm someone decided on with the power of a million vigilantes? I'm not. But it probably will happen. You will go to work and it will shock you at first but some fucks with assault rifles will be standing at the entrance. AND NOBODY ASKED THEM TO DO IT. It's legal. They're there to protect you. Because THEY decided.

And then it will become normal.

Don't let it. You have the time now to say to anyone you see with a gun to never carry it again around you and the public. Call the police while they're still running on legacy laws.

Two, four year's time. They'll just shoot you. Guns are not acceptable anywhere and at any time.

Anyway, that's what I see as something "BIG" happening this year actually.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby minime » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am

Why would they bother when their work is being done for them.

The scenario you envision is not the something BIG that will happen except that something BIG will have happened to make it possible and 'necessary', an event to galvanize the American people and make us/them more docile, beyond Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Fukushima or the next big bubble. Think bigger.

Go on, you know you want to.

If I have to choose something to distract the masses from the Great Project, I'll go with 'staged alien invasion' for $500, Alex. Only because it would be way cool. Drone wars. Martial law. Cognitive dissonance. Alien sex. Hybrids. Something for everyone.

And then, beforeyouknowit it would be the new normal. Fucking boring.
minime

Postby SonicG » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:29 am

Giant meteor? Um, yeah, sign me up...Certainly Christopher Knowles is pointing to something of a very extra-terrestrial nature, or maybe meta-natural...

Maybe it's because I have been on too much vacation lately, flipping on CNN for a few minutes every night until I throw up my arms and put on a comedy podcast...or until I just throw up...Their kid-gloves on Netanyahu at AIPAC last night was a real comedy itself..."and it will do him good to be here among his fans what with his, erm, inconveniences at home..."
Is anybody even bothering to keep up with Israel...
https://nypost.com/2018/03/05/netanyahu ... ion-probe/
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/For-Ne ... ide-544264

"please, Meester Trump, BOMB IRAN!" Wait, does Leeden need a gig? Oh never mind, he is standing with Flynn...Glad to see him vindicating the the theory that Flynn pled guilty to protect his pizzagate son...
Michael Ledeen, a Flynn friend who has written multiple books on national security, said, "I want the whole case thrown out. I do not believe for a minute that he lied to the FBI."

Tom Fitton of the conservative gadfly group Judicial Watch had the same reaction. Mueller's investigation, Fitton charged, is "out of control" -- and as far as Fitton is concerned, Flynn would not lie.

Ledeen thinks Flynn cut the deal with Mueller to protect his family, perhaps to shield his son from prosecution.

https://townhall.com/columnists/debrajs ... e-n2455745

Politically though, the implosion of the Trump administration is seeming like a very scary proposition...into a power vacuum and all that. Pence would nominally be the leader, but he would have to completely re-staff the White House and all the Cabinet positions...A cross-party cabinet? Israel is an interesting parallel with Trump but parliamentary systems are really set up to weather such storms, but this mutant Democratic Republic of the US? Founded on brilliant soy-cuck Frenchie philos. of Liberté, égalité, fraternité...and it has come down to this...a pr0n star pushes the nuke button...
SonicG

Postby dada » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:12 pm

What sort of extra-terrestrial, meta-natural something are we talking about?

Can it be real and fake at the same time?
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby minime » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:15 pm

dada » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:12 am wrote:What sort of extra-terrestrial, meta-natural something are we talking about?

Can it be real and fake at the same time?

You're engaging in quantum metaphysical banter?
minime

Postby dada » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:18 pm

Maybe.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:24 pm

SonicG » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:29 am wrote:Giant meteor? Um, yeah, sign me up...Certainly Christopher Knowles is pointing to something of a very extra-terrestrial nature, or maybe meta-natural...

Maybe it's because I have been on too much vacation lately, flipping on CNN for a few minutes every night until I throw up my arms and put on a comedy podcast...or until I just throw up...Their kid-gloves on Netanyahu at AIPAC last night was a real comedy itself..."and it will do him good to be here among his fans what with his, erm, inconveniences at home..."
Is anybody even bothering to keep up with Israel...
https://nypost.com/2018/03/05/netanyahu ... ion-probe/
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/For-Ne ... ide-544264

"please, Meester Trump, BOMB IRAN!" Wait, does Leeden need a gig? Oh never mind, he is standing with Flynn...Glad to see him vindicating the the theory that Flynn pled guilty to protect his pizzagate son...
Michael Ledeen, a Flynn friend who has written multiple books on national security, said, "I want the whole case thrown out. I do not believe for a minute that he lied to the FBI."

Tom Fitton of the conservative gadfly group Judicial Watch had the same reaction. Mueller's investigation, Fitton charged, is "out of control" -- and as far as Fitton is concerned, Flynn would not lie.

Ledeen thinks Flynn cut the deal with Mueller to protect his family, perhaps to shield his son from prosecution.

https://townhall.com/columnists/debrajs ... e-n2455745

Politically though, the implosion of the Trump administration is seeming like a very scary proposition...into a power vacuum and all that. Pence would nominally be the leader, but he would have to completely re-staff the White House and all the Cabinet positions...A cross-party cabinet? Israel is an interesting parallel with Trump but parliamentary systems are really set up to weather such storms, but this mutant Democratic Republic of the US? Founded on brilliant soy-cuck Frenchie philos. of Liberté, égalité, fraternité...and it has come down to this...a pr0n star pushes the nuke button...

That's some rich talk there Mr. Niger Uranium Forgeries Ledeen
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Rory » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Trump is staying put. I don't know why anyone thinks otherwise?

Russiagate/Mueller? That's the countervailing pressure on The Donald to keep him in line and working towards their goals. They? That's the same they Mueller works for - hes a trusted Capo and won't do anything to upset the balance of power.

Meanwhile our Democrats are pontificating about evil Russia while voting in bipartisan brotherhood to gut Dodd Frank, erode consumer protections, supporting arming conflict zones, enabling militarism and saying they won't support Universal Helathcare, or other fundamental positions key to the majority of their voting base.

Trump is great for business. Good for the GOP, their donors, for Wall St, for the military, for the Democrats, and their major corporate donors. It's all in equilibrium.

2016 should have been a watershed moment for electoral politics here. Instead, it was shrewdly hijacked by the deep state/them/tptb/etc to ensure the reform of the Democrat Party didn't occur, and instead, all the activist energy was redirected into tilting at Matryoshka windmills. And every time the #Resistance slays one, out pops a smaller one, ad infinitum. And if we ever did get to the bottom of it we'll find the Mytholgized 17 Intel Agencies staring back at us.

So whatever happens this spring, Trump will be the figurehead, all the way to his successful reelection in 2020
Rory

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Rory » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:28 am wrote:Trump is staying put. I don't know why anyone thinks otherwise?

Russiagate/Mueller? That's the countervailing pressure on The Donald to keep him in line and working towards their goals. They? That's the same they Mueller works for - hes a trusted Capo and won't do anything to upset the balance of power.

Meanwhile our Democrats are pontificating about evil Russia while voting in bipartisan brotherhood to gut Dodd Frank, erode consumer protections, supporting arming conflict zones, enabling militarism and saying they won't support Universal Helathcare, or other fundamental positions key to the majority of their voting base.

Trump is great for business. Good for the GOP, their donors, for Wall St, for the military, for the Democrats, and their major corporate donors. It's all in equilibrium.

2016 should have been a watershed moment for electoral politics here. Instead, it was shrewdly hijacked by the deep state/them/tptb/etc to ensure the reform of the Democrat Party didn't occur, and instead, all the activist energy was redirected into tilting at Matryoshka windmills. And every time the #Resistance slays one, out pops a smaller one, ad infinitum. And if we ever did get to the bottom of it we'll find the Mytholgized 17 Intel Agencies staring back at us.

So whatever happens this spring, Trump will be the figurehead, all the way to his successful reelection in 2020

I think otherwise, partially because there is so much division that we don't really know which faction Capo Mueller is really answering to, partially because the faction that installed Trump may very well have preferred a Pence administration all along. They won't tip their hand until the real dirt from the investigation is revealed.

Then again, I fear you might be completely right. There is not much that does not happen by design within and around our gubmint. So the status quo tends to remain the status quo.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:01 pm

666 Kushner will be indicted

trump will not be president in 2019

one word........ Seychelles

and he will differently not be running for president in 2020

bookmark this thread
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Jerky » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:08 pm

What's this about Christopher Knowles?

J.
Jerky

Postby SonicG » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Jerky wrote:What's this about Christopher Knowles?

J.

Is no one reading his blog?
I probably should have said meta-terrestrial...as a little more of a joke because I am not exactly sure what Knowles thinks might happen beyond the return/revelation of our extraterrestrial roots in Sirius/Vega, and how they are preparing the world for the imminent return...
SonicG

Postby lucky » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:17 am

....they never left ; )
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

PreviousNext