Skripal: Theresa May set to hit back Russia over spy attack

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Skripal: Theresa May set to hit back Russia over spy att

Postby alloneword » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:40 pm

MacCruiskeen » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:18 pm wrote::shock: Just as I suspected all along:

^^^ It's in 'The Times' - so it must be true.

Prof of Organic Chemistry @ Cornell:

https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum

Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0xkDmRF2jk
alloneword

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Cordelia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:50 pm

MacCruiskeen » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:52 pm wrote:
Sic. I rest my case.

At the risk of unleashing contempt by the court, I object to badgering the witness(es).
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Nice bit of sophistry in that article subhead by the way: "Scientific research and political rhetoric operate at different velocities, leaving a gap that Moscow has exploited."

Aw golly, why I gotta wait for research? I wanna rhetorize NOW!!!

And in this case the "rhetoric" consists in literal expulsions, near-breaking of relations, sanctions, and mad drumming for a Final Showdown with the Russkies.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby alloneword » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:55 pm

More 'smoke' without 'fire'...

Spy poisoning: Russia says UK is 'playing with fire'

Moscow's UN ambassador Vasily Nebenzia: "You are playing with fire and you will be sorry"

Russia has accused the UK of inventing a "fake story" and "playing with fire" over the Salisbury spy poisoning...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43662421

(Of course, it's not just the BBC running this headline).

So what did Nebenzia actually say? What? You don't speak Russian? You'll just have to take the BBC's word for it, then...

..unless you click 'closed captions', then 'settings', 'auto translate' and select 'English'. ;)

https://youtu.be/cuYU5bARlx8?t=689

@ 11.38: "We spoke to our British colleagues that you played and finished playing here"

A slightly more human translation here:

“We have told our British partners: you’ve been playing for too long and you will have it done; because – one can bring up allegations that are not supported by any evidence, and quite different story is – to move to a conversation in a professional language, which does not imply megaphone diplomacy, but clear answers to reasonable questions.”

the connotation of this russian idiom “играл и доигрался” is “You’ve really done it this time with your games”

Not quite the same emotional payload as the implied threat in the BBC headline - but that won't stop it being 'megaphoned' across the media. :roll:
alloneword

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:36 pm

What the hell's going on here?

Guardian, today:

Sergei Skripal's cat and guinea pigs die after police seal house
Two guinea pigs found dead at Salisbury home of ex-spy while a cat needed to be put down

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... isbury-spy

Haroon Siddique and Luke Harding
Fri 6 Apr 2018 14.05 BST

Apparently the guinea pigs died of thirst while the cat was starving and dehydrated. The police had sealed the pets into the house after the Skripals were taken to hospital on March 17th.

And yet:

https://twitter.com/HichamYezza/status/ ... 5900890112

The Sun reported ("Exclusive") on 18th March:

PET POISON PUZZLE Russian spy Sergei Skripal’s pet cat and guinea pigs are taken away for tests
Neighbours say the poisoned Russian spy's animals have not been seen since he was hospitalised
EXCLUSIVE

By Alex West and Carri-Ann Taylor
17th March 2018, 12:18 am Updated: 18th March 2018, 1:17 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5833121/r ... s-pet-cat/

???
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby alloneword » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Now we hear that Sergei Skripal is 'improving rapidly'...

..I'd be really worried now if I were him. :shock:
alloneword

Postby Cordelia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:48 pm

MacCruiskeen » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:36 pm wrote:What the hell's going on here?

Guardian, today:
Sergei Skripal's cat and guinea pigs die after police seal house
Two guinea pigs found dead at Salisbury home of ex-spy while a cat needed to be put down

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... isbury-spy

Apparently the guinea pigs died of thirst while the cat was starving and dehydrated. The police had sealed the pets into the house after the Skripals were taken to hospital on March 17th.

???

^^^Incredible, and very sad. Nobody noticed them?

The pets of Sergei Skripal*, the former Russian spy who fell victim to a nerve agent attack in the U.K. last month, are dead, and Russia says they may hold valuable clues about the true circumstances of their owner’s poisoning. But there’s a problem. British authorities have already destroyed the bodies of the animals.

How convenient.

“When a vet was able to access the property, two guinea pigs had sadly died,” a spokesperson for the U.K. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) said in a statement. “A cat was also found in a distressed state and a decision was taken by a veterinary surgeon to euthanise the animal to alleviate its suffering.”

According to The Sun, the bodies of the pets were quickly “incinerated to avoid contamination” from the deadly nerve agent that nearly killed their owners.

What bullshit. (But advantageous to their investigation not to have to perform a necropsy. :roll:)

This has not sat well with Russia.

No doubt it hasn't.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... -pets.html
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby dada » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:38 pm

So the cat and the guinea pigs are taken from the house on March 17, and then found in the house on April 6. A seemingly impossible paradox to some. But this is Rigorous Intuition. We've solved stranger mysteries before. So:

I know what you're thinking. The obvious answer is aliens. But I'm a space alien, and I say we didn't do it. This is why you have me on the team, right? So we can rule that out right off the bat.

Although, maybe it was illegal aliens. Damn Soros. Hang on...

Alright, I left Soros a message. While we wait for him to call back, let's consider some other likely scenarios.

Maybe they escaped from the lab and went home. Cat picked the locks, one guinea pig stands on the others' shoulders to reach the telephone, called a cab. Highly unlikely, but let's not be so hasty to rule anything out.

Some kind of parallel dimension thingy? Localized time loop? CERN rift? How about the Manilow Effect. Hm. This is a tough one.

Here's a far out theory. Bear with me. The British government flat out accuses Russia of the poisoning, then they back off, pretend like it never happened. The animals are reported taken, then the story changes, they pretend it never happened. So this animal story is a dig at the Kremlin. Like "Foolish Russians, you forget how easily manipulated our people are. We can say anything we want and get away with it. haha." Not only that, Cat story rules the news cycle. And you know the Kremlin hates that more than anything.

Actually, now that I say it, that sounds completely ridiculous.

Oop, there's the phone. Maybe that's Soros calling back.

(edits: added the bit about the cat story ruling the news cycle. also changed a "the russians" to a "the kremlin." I thought it flowed better that way)
Last edited by dada on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Wow. Skripal's Cat, dead or not?

(And to add to the paradox here, I am certain it was always Mandela's Cat. Right?)

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:47 am

Wait!! Maybe it was that cat from hades, from Bulgakov's, Master & Margareta! That's what I'm sticking with.

Addendum:

https://archive.org/details/MihailBulga ... IMargarita

Also, tangentially related why does all this Pip Pip, G'ver shit, remind me of this...

Why were NEOCONS talking about Anthrax the day before 911?

Why were neocons Don and Fred Kagan already talking about anthrax the day after 9/11 -- 3 weeks before the anthrax attacks? [From A Very Heavy Agenda Pt 3]

https://www.reddit.com/r/MilitaryConspi ... n_already/

The anthrax attacks weeks after 9/11 are suspect in many ways. They targeted senators Daschle and Leahy who were delaying passage of the PATRIOT Act, but who made up their minds quickly about allowing expansion of government surveillance after facing bio-weapons firsthand. The anthrax letters ALSO targeted journalists like Tom Brokaw and Dan Rather. Early on, many in media tried to push a connection between Iraq and anthrax, claiming the additive bentonite proved the anthrax was developed in Saddam's bio weapons factories. Two people who pushed this fabricated Iraq connection narrative most loudly were journalist Judith Miller and ex-CIA director James Woolsey. Interestingly, Miller and Woosley both took part in the June 2001 bio-terror drill Operation Dark Winter together. Soon, the Iraq connection was debunked and it was discovered that not only was there no bentonite additive, but the anthrax showed signatures of coming from a US bio-weapons lab.

The FBI changed their narrative and targeted Stephen Hatfill as a "person of interest," parading his name around on the news and harassing him for years until he cleared his name. They then moved on to investigating defense lab worker Bruce Ivins. After it was announced he was under investigation, he "committed suicide" via Tylenol overdose, and Obama closed the anthrax case. Ivins was never charged, but remains the assumed culprit, despite the total lack of evidence. Interestingly, officials portrayed him as a "super patriot" who carried out this false flag anthrax letter attack (writing DEATH TO AMERICA... ALLAH IS GREAT) to promote wars in the Middle East. That the government would push a false flag narrative shows that they understand the value of such deception.

Some more on the 2001 Anthrax attacks:

American Anthrax 1.5 - Documentary

35 min audio - James Corbett Interviews Researcher Greame MacQueen on the 2001 Anthrax attacks

1 hr audio - A Longer interview with Macqueen

@ 8:30: "A lot of Americans forget that the US Congress was attacked with a WMD in 2001. Weaponized anthrax"

@ 12:45 - "You can't do what the FBI wants us to do which is to say the 9/11 attacks were genuinely by extremist muslims, they're over there in one corner, and the anthrax attacks were by FAKE extremist muslims, and they're over in a different corner, and there's no connection between them.

@15:35 : "Letters that were recovered, they're not only extremist Muslim caricatures, but they've also got 9/11 written at the top, as the date bascially. So they are explicitly saying 'we are linked. We are the same people that did 9/11 to you.'"

Former lead FBI anthrax attack investigator whisteblower Richard Lambert says FBI is Withholding evidence that could exonerate the official suspect Bruce Ivins, who allegedly committed suicide by Tylenol before he was charged and the case was closed

Video of FBI Whisteblower Lambert Interview on Fox News

Last edited by Grizzly on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby dada » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:41 am

Good work. Cat from hades goes up on the wall of suspects. See, now we're getting somewhere.

You know what we need, one of those spiderweb flowcharts. That always helps to bring everything into focus. Someone get on that. Man, I love a good spiderweb flowchart.

Jack, stop messing around. This paradox could implode. You know what happens then. Cat invasion from the outworld.

I thought mandela's cat was the one that invented that quantum vacuum box. Calico chap with the labcoat and steampunk goggles. Damn, now you've gotten me all confused.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Elvis » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:45 am

Skripal is, after all, a spy and a double agent. Is it possible Skripal and his daughter were never actually poisoned to begin with? :shrug:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby dada » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:08 am

Difficult to discern, Elvis. My magic eight-ball says "answer cloudy, ask again later."

Tell you the truth, I'm more worried that the media has embedded the googoogachoo brainvirus into our google searches of the Skripal affair, thus poisoning our minds.
dada

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:44 am

Now that is unforgettable to me. The talk on anthrax started immediately after 9/11. I remember a September article in the Times about the return of anthrax, smallpox and plague as terrorist weapons being imminent, Judy Miller had her germ warfare book out just before 9/11 and it was murmured all over the place. Then it actually hit in October, first the Florida tabloid building (perfect) and then NBC and then the two DC senators (also Judy Miller doubtless sent a harmless powder to herself and got some airtime for it), and for the month up to the PATRIOT vote and the early Congressional Thanksgiving break that was fucking bigger than 9/11, only to disappear as a hysteria completely and forever soon after. Also, they pulled half the 3000 FBI personnel working 9/11 and put them o anthrax. Mission accomplished, so many ways. One of the obvious threads on which the 9/11 truth 'n distraction movement never pulled, apparently not as sexy as watching for squibs, too obviously political-circumstantial I guess, not "science." Anthrax was an inside job didn't get the traction.

spectrum sufferer finds associational movie joke necessary here:

"You looking good. I heard you got shot four times in the tabloids."
"He didn't get anywhere near my tabloids."

JackRiddler

Postby alloneword » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:58 am

Elvis » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:45 am wrote:Is it possible Skripal and his daughter were never actually poisoned to begin with? :shrug:

Or perhaps not poisoned to the extent / with the substance claimed - if that were true, you'd expect that someone at the hospital would have said something. No, wait... :starz:
alloneword

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion