Ding Dong, the Witch is dead! BPB Bush first lady gone!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Ding Dong, the Witch is dead! BPB Bush first lady gone!

Postby Grizzly » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Some of you guys may remember the dirty tricks and subliminal messages from that era...

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jerky » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:14 pm

I have a deep respect for Tobias Churton, one of the most important academics of the history of Gnosticism. But I have a feeling he's pulling legs here. It started as a Canonfire April Fool's joke, and all subsequent "evidence" is conjecture and/or made up of whole cloth. There is ZERO evidence that Babs is the daughter of Aleister Crowley.

She looks more like J. Edgar Hoover, anyway.

J.
Jerky

Postby streeb » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:30 pm

She wasn't THAT bad, all things considered. She said a couple of stupid things - most likely worsened by frustration and/or fatigue at the time - but no human being deserves to have their entire lives judged on one or two stupid utterances..

Is this the funniest thing I've ever read on this board? Jerky, I'm more and more convinced at this point that you are RI's all-time champion high concept troll. It's no small feat! I'm actually leaning towards a kind of perverse respect. (Not really.) Anyway, it's nice that you can take your eye of the fascist internationale for a moment to pay your respects and chide the rest of us for the grave-dancing. How very fuckin' decent. Although I'd remind you that this person was somewhat central to the aggressive creep of actual, real world, millions-of-dead-babies fascism. (Thank you, Cordelia.) Not as insidious and dangerous as Caitlin Johnson, I grant you, but still—not a nice lady!

And I know her work with AIDS charities might not seem like much now (and thanks to the idiots behind South Park, could even be seen as trendy bullshit), but at the time when she was photographed hugging and loving on children and cradling babies with full blown AIDS (not just HIV), it was downright revolutionary. And courageous. And beautiful

Yes, but she ate them afterwards.

*this message brought to you by my avatar's hat
streeb

Postby liminalOyster » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:15 pm

streeb » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:30 pm wrote:Yes, but she ate them afterwards.

Yes, but that took extraordinary courage. It's easy to forget today how stigmatized the disease was back then, even among the elite pedo-occult cannibal gourmand rulers of the world set.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Grizzly » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:52 pm

The most entitled family in my memory...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:05 am

Last edited by 8bitagent on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:13 am

AS BELOW, SO ABOVE....still weird how Babs as Crowleys daughter meme sticks around
Last edited by 8bitagent on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:51 am

so funny how the neo nazi alt right attacks the Bush family, deriding them as "neocon globalists" yet they should really love the Bush family and their longtime involvement with Nazis and Nazi collaborators
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/ ... ndworldwar
Last edited by 8bitagent on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8bitagent

Postby SonicG » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:32 am

8bitagent » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:51 pm wrote:so funny how the neo nazi alt right calls the bush families "globalist zionist cucks", the neo nazi alt right should worship the planned parenthood nazi loving genocidal war criminal bush family
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/ ... ndworldwar

Yeah, was just listening to Erik Prince's Greatest Hits on the Dollop podcast...neo-nazi alt-right is but another plaything of rightwing fascist xtians...their arms embrace all the worst impulses of humanity...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby Cordelia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Jerky » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:14 pm wrote:I have a deep respect for Tobias Churton, one of the most important academics of the history of Gnosticism.

J.

Then you’ll be pleased to know that this was published late last year. :wink

Which means, prior to a possible encounter w/Bab’s mother in France, his genes could have already been proliferating on this side of the pond.

(I haven’t read Crowley or much about him, but his fathering B.B. is totally within the realms of possibility imo and, considering what is known about Bush Dynasty predilections and peccadilloes, that particular lineage could even have been listed on her 'prenuptial balance sheet' as an asset for future family bloodlines.)

She brought her "looming presence" to her funeral..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCCbbvAKxoc
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Grizzly » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Interesting, Cordelia... and thank-you; I find this quite interesting... So I looked it up. The following is a synopsis of the work:

Aleister Crowley in America: Art, Espionage, and Sex Magick in the New World

Overview

An exploration of Crowley’s relationship with the United States

• Details Crowley’s travels, passions, literary and artistic endeavors, sex magick, and psychedelic experimentation

• Investigates Crowley’s undercover intelligence adventures that actively promoted U.S. involvement in WWI

• Includes an abundance of previously unpublished letters and diaries

Occultist, magician, poet, painter, and writer Aleister Crowley’s three sojourns in America sealed both his notoriety and his lasting influence. Using previously unpublished diaries and letters, Tobias Churton traces Crowley’s extensive travels through America and his quest to implant a new magical and spiritual consciousness in the United States, while working to undermine Germany’s propaganda campaign to keep the United States out of World War I.

Masterfully recreating turn-of-the-century America in all its startling strangeness, Churton explains how Crowley arrived in New York amid dramatic circumstances in 1900. After other travels, in 1914 Crowley returned to the U.S. and stayed for five years: turbulent years that changed him, the world, and the face of occultism forever. Diving deeply into Crowley’s 5-year stay, we meet artists, writers, spies, and government agents as we uncover Crowley’s complex work for British and U.S. intelligence agencies. Exploring Crowley’s involvement with the birth of the Greenwich Village radical art scene, we discover his relations with writers Sinclair Lewis and Theodore Dreiser and artists John Butler Yeats, Leon Engers Kennedy, and Robert Winthrop Chanler while living and lecturing on now-vanished “Genius Row.” We experience his love affairs and share Crowley’s hard times in New Orleans and his return to health, magical dynamism, and the most colorful sex life in America. We examine his controversial political stunts, his role in the sinking of the passenger ship Lusitania, his making of the “Elixir of Life” in 1915, his psychedelic experimentation, his prolific literary achievements, and his run-in with Detroit Freemasonry. We also witness Crowley’s influence on Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard and rocket fuel genius Jack Parsons. We learn why J. Edgar Hoover wouldn’t let Crowley back in the country and why the FBI raided Crowley’s organization in LA.

Offering a 20th-century history of the occult movement in the United States, Churton shows how Crowley’s U.S. visits laid the groundwork for the establishment of his syncretic “religion” of Thelema and the now flourishing OTO, as well as how Crowley’s final wish was to have his ashes scattered in the Hamptons.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Jerky » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Yes, a damn good find, you guys. Most definitely worth reading.

For those of you to whom my opinion about such topics has yet to be muddied beyond all hope of recuperation, I wholeheartedly and enthusiastically endorse any and all works written by Tobias Churton. His major work on the history of Gnosis, "Gnostic Philosophy", explores the subject from its earliest roots in Ancient Persia to its Modern incarnations, and has been a significant recent influence on my own thinking re: such and related topics.

J.
Jerky

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:21 am

George HW Bush hospitalized with blood infection day after wife's funeral
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/23/george-hw-bush-hospitalized-barbara-bush-funeral

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:49 am

Grizzly » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:07 am wrote:

Some of you guys may remember the dirty tricks and subliminal messages from that era...

This may have already been addressed - but as to the Barbara Bush "repetition" clip.

It could be construed the same way as any celebrity repeating the same line in every TV market they entered to promote their next movie, considering this was the pre-Internet era.

And the person pushing the "repetition=mind control" does the exact same style of repetition in their video.

That observation doesn't absolve anyone of anything, but it is relevant. Wouldn't surprise me if Crowley or Kissinger are involved. But Babs repeating a party line, while arguably a mind control attempt, is not any greater than many of the mind control attempts currently assailing us all. That is to say - it may well be an attempt to embed an idea in the general consciousness, but it becomes nigh impossible to measure that effect after the fact due to the impact of the passage of time.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Previous

Return to General Discussion