q drops

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

q drops

Postby tron » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:20 pm

anyone reading the Q drops

sounds like he is on the ball, but cant be sure.
tron

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: q drops

Postby Jerky » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 pm

No, he is not on the ball.

J.
Jerky

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:22 pm

I remain baffled by how anyone (including some people who aren't rabid alt-righters) takes Q seriously, even after specific predictions (like the Podestas being arrested) continually fail to come true. And the idea of him fighting the deep state is a total joke: after Trump's fraudulent installation into office, his administration was practically hand-picked by corporate lobby groups like ALEC, and he might have some trouble "taking down elite pedophiles" in light of the evidence (see his ties with Jeffrey Epstein and Roy Cohn) that he almost certainly is one himself.
Marionumber1

Postby Jerky » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:27 pm

DING DING DING DING!!!

We have a winner! Somebody give Marion#1 a moonpie!

Marionumber1 » 26 Apr 2018 21:22 wrote:I remain baffled by how anyone (including some people who aren't rabid alt-righters) takes Q seriously, even after specific predictions (like the Podestas being arrested) continually fail to come true. And the idea of him fighting the deep state is a total joke: after Trump's fraudulent installation into office, his administration was practically hand-picked by corporate lobby groups like ALEC, and he might have some trouble "taking down elite pedophiles" in light of the evidence (see his ties with Jeffrey Epstein and Roy Cohn) that he almost certainly is one himself.
Jerky

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Make it a double!

Tron just didn't know; he's been preoccupied while away participating in the race for his life.
Iamwhomiam

Postby 82_28 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:08 pm

If this "source" were anywhere near as interesting as "John Titor" I'd be down wit it.

I guess i'm not the only one!

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:20 pm

Qanon is 100% John Titor.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby SonicG » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:34 pm

Who doesn't love pseudo-conspiracy theory right-wing revenge pr0n?

Things have gone from, "OMG- FEMA is going to lock up all the gun-loving patriots" to "OMG~ They are getting Guantanamo ready for 10,000 pedofile demoncrats...Release the tape of Hilary eating a baby!"

"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby tron » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:48 am

so like, what is the point of Qanon then, who is he working for, or is he just a whacko having a troll?
tron

Postby elfismiles » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:26 am

tron » 27 Apr 2018 12:48 wrote:so like, what is the point of Qanon then, who is he working for, or is he just a whacko having a troll?

Who does Sorcha Faal work for? :shrug:

... serves to keep those supporting Trump ... supporting Trump ... likely based on the same assumptions about topical demographics as the Cambridge Analytica Trump-Phrase tested meme motivator clusters ("Lock Her Up", "Build the Wall", "Drain the Swamp"). Aren't most of Q's claims along the lines of pedo-this, round-up-that, specifics? I don't know as I've not followed it closely.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby BenDhyan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:33 am

tron » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 pm wrote:so like, what is the point of Qanon then, who is he working for, or is he just a whacko having a troll?

If there is anything of substance wrt Q's predictions, here is a link to his almost daily drops for those interested to judge if there appears to be any prescience exhibited by Q....

https://qanonposts.com/

So disregarding the mostly general stuff posted in Q's 'drops', here is how it works, if anyone notes a specific time specific prediction that can be used to determine the credibility or no of Q, please post the 'drop'?
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:45 am

It's just silly at this point.

The other day "Q" tried to claim that Kanye West coming out as a Trump fan was his long-predicted "game changing bombshell" that would have all the world taking note that the Big Boys/Good Guys really are in charge now, and that all the Deep State pedo-Satanists would be quaking in their boots and running for whatever exits remain available to them.

Sounds legit, right?

J.
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:22 am

Jerky, fwiw I just did a quick search of Q drops and there is no mention of Kanye West. But some Q anons may be discussing it on Qanonposts, Twitter, etc..
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:42 am

It's the Fitzmas redux, squared.

But nothing ever came of "Fitzmas," and Scooter Libby just got pardoned.

This will have the same result, except the Internet and the denizens of sites like this have become weapons in their own right.
They are sharpening swords and will attempt to bring their own justice when they perceive this effort has failed.

Either that, or it is just the alt-right equivalent of the Daily Show comedic safety valve.

I glanced at the link.

Pardon me for not putting much stock in people who use the word "normies" unironically.
Posts are mostly lists of questions, never answered. Sentences. Are rarely more. Than one. Word.
Poetic. Not informative. Not on any balls. Except those. He's squeezing.
Just bait and switch.

Dragons are coming.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby BenDhyan » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:58 am

mentalgongfu2, that is not Q who uses the term 'normies', that is a Qanon(ymous). Only one Q, Q anons are legion.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Next

Return to General Discussion