So... where the Hell is Melania?!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: So... where the Hell is Melania?!

Postby Cordelia » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Can't imagine skipping an opportunity to spend a family weekend at Camp David w/Tiffany, Ivanka, Jared & Donald :shock:
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby minime » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:16 am

Cult of personality.

RI.P.
minime

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Ahh, minime, only posting with something relevant to contribute and never just popping in with derision or trying to derail threads. I nominate him for knighthood.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby BenDhyan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:40 pm

Good to see her convalescence after the operation is over...

First lady Melania Trump is expected to host a reception for Gold Star families alongside her husband on Monday, marking her first public appearance in weeks.

The White House schedule for Monday lists the Gold Star Families Memorial Day Reception as a closed-press event and says the first lady will be in attendance alongside President Trump.

A spokesperson for the first lady confirmed the planned appearance to CNN.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/melania-trump-plans-to-attend-event-with-gold-star-families-on-monday/ar-AAyceSE

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby minime » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:54 pm

mentalgongfu2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:18 pm wrote:Ahh, minime, only posting with something relevant to contribute and never just popping in with derision or trying to derail threads. I nominate him for knighthood.

Ha!

Derailing (condemning) this thread is a requirement for anyone with a shred of self-respect. Derision, definitely... This marks at least a tie for the all-time low in R.I. discussion.

R.I. meets The National Enquirer meets The Star meets... Y'all should be ashamed. I'm embarrassed to be a part of it.

Who are you people, really?

RI. P.
minime

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:33 am

All I can tell is that you joined RI in 2013, minime. Why don't you spend the week (I'm not suspending you -- just realized that sounds like I am), familiarizing yourself with some of the topics covered here over the decade or so it took you to finally sign up and I think you'll find that speculation about the whereabouts of the First Lady of The United States of America, is quite within the principal reasons this joint is here. You, however do a pretty good job of cheapening just about every discussion you touch though!
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:59 am

Check out this sleaze which actually is beginning to verge into "current events"!

Melania Mystery Continues: First Lady Won't Accompany President To G7 Or Singapore

First lady Melania Trump hasn’t attended a public event for nearly a month, and now her spokeswoman has told ABC News Sunday that she won’t be accompanying the president to the G7 meeting in Quebec — nor the planned North Korea summit in Singapore.

No reason was given.

But spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham also told CNN Sunday evening that the first lady is expected to attend a White House event Monday honoring Gold Star military families. The reception, however, will be barred to the press.

Melania Trump was last seen May 10 greeting Americans released from detention in North Korea. Speculation about her long absence includes possible tensions in the Trump marriage or a medical issue. She checked into Walter Reed Medical Center for treatment of what the White House called a benign kidney condition May 14 and didn’t leave until May 19.

Donald Trump just spent the weekend at Camp David — without her.

A tweet was posted on her Twitter account last week saying she was “feeling great” and “working hard” at the White House, but the writing style was so remarkably like her husband’s (especially the backhanded slap at the media) that many discounted it.

The first lady joined the president for his first G7 trip to Italy last year, where she joined the spouses of other G7 leaders at public events.

Leaders from the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Japan and the European Union are meeting Friday and Saturday for the G7 summit.

The president then plans to travel to Singapore for a June 12 summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Grisham told ABC News last Wednesday that the first lady was “doing really well.”

She’s been “involved in several internal meetings with staff ... We’ve been going over initiatives and other long-term planning for events such as the congressional picnic and Fourth of July,” Grisham said.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 36842.html
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:19 am

minime » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:54 pm wrote:
mentalgongfu2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:18 pm wrote:Ahh, minime, only posting with something relevant to contribute and never just popping in with derision or trying to derail threads. I nominate him for knighthood.

Ha!

Derailing (condemning) this thread is a requirement for anyone with a shred of self-respect. Derision, definitely... This marks at least a tie for the all-time low in R.I. discussion.

R.I. meets The National Enquirer meets The Star meets... Y'all should be ashamed. I'm embarrassed to be a part of it.

Who are you people, really?

RI. P.

Ding Dong, the Witch is dead! BPB Bush first lady gone!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40949&hilit=bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GdegC2p8ek

- out of the tyrant's playbook

on a side note her husband's attorney said this weekend trump could assassinate James Comey and get away with it...he could not be impeached for it....no legal repercussions

"This is the beginning of a dynasty," Cohen told the group, according to a source who heard him.

Nobody's going to be able to fuck with us. I think I'm going to run for mayor."

--- Michael Cohen

now and forever I am your king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_VoXpFVIJ4
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby minime » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:09 am

Last post in this thread on the topic...

82 said...

All I can tell is that you joined RI in 2013, minime.

Ha!

Why don't you spend the week (I'm not suspending you -- just realized that sounds like I am), familiarizing yourself with some of the topics covered here over the decade or so it took you to finally sign up

Ha! Too late for that.

and I think you'll find that speculation about the whereabouts of the First Lady of The United States of America, is quite within the principal reasons this joint is here.

Tragedy... Cult of personality... One person's ceiling is another person's floor.

You, however do a pretty good job of cheapening just about every discussion you touch though!

just about... Awww, 82, I didn't know you cared. I'm flattered. What you call cheapening, I call exhortation. If you (nearly all) weren't here already distracting your audience--with almost every word, every post, every thread--with every breath you fail to take, from the Great Project, they would have to invent you.

But of course you're here already.

Last word on the topic... Ha!
minime

Postby 82_28 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:22 am

So, curious, minime, as RI has become a lot less "woo" and more mainstreamish, where was your commonsense attitude in your "Ha!" years in which you must have been lurking? What would you do if (won't name names because well, out of common courtesy) it were still that way? Who and what topic would you have called out in 2009?

Explain "cult of personality". Who? Jeff? What the fuck are you talking about?

It's a shame you have to be so immature that you are not breaking any rules but are still benignly caustic. You add nothing. You collaborate none. You offer condolences nil. You entertain (yourself) by pushing buttons. And you attempt to insult the whole of the remaining free message board. I agree with you, that it could be "RI. P". I assume you'll drop out before you get to see that happen though. Unless it isn't really RIing in peace. Also, no you're not "flattered" buddy. You are condescending by nature and your language is common with this trait. Don't defend yourself, minime. This is not an attack on you. It is however, a recognition of what you're about. If you're down with walking on thicker ice then pick the side which is less thin.

Nevertheless, Melania's whereabouts and the reason for the secrecy of her "disappearance" merits discussion.
82_28

Postby Sounder » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:14 am

Nevertheless, Melania's whereabouts and the reason for the secrecy of her "disappearance" merits discussion.

Hmmmm, becoming more mainstreamish?

It's amusing to see the interest in the doings of the hapless wife of the crisis actor in chief, while at the same time, the 'missing' MBS, who just finished a US vanity tour, and since then has vanished for a month and a half, merits no mention or discussion at all.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:35 am

Sounder » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:14 am wrote:

It's amusing to see the interest in the doings of the hapless wife of the crisis actor in chief, while at the same time, the 'missing' MBS, who just finished a US vanity tour, and since then has vanished for a month and a half, merits no mention or discussion at all.

The idea that the First Lady of the US going incognito for 6 weeks is somehow unworthy of consideration or lurid to consider is just hogwash

I have no idea who you're referring to with those mysterious initials, nor why you refrain from actually mentioning the name.

If it merits mention or discussion, then mention it and discuss it.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby SonicG » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:44 am

I was going to post about that, but then thought he had showed but apparently that only finally happened a few days ago.

Mohammad bin Salman is far from dead: Saudi Arabia releases video of Crown Prince
Even MBS death rumours gained traction in Iran and then spread to other regions, Saudi Arabia mysteriously chose not to rush to debunk the rumours. Riyadh has finally released a video footage showing MBS meeting Yemen President in Jeddah.
June 1, 2018

The Saudi royal family, which was on the backfoot over swirling rumours over the death or debilitating injury of Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, has finally released a video footage. The Al Arabiya TV said on Wednesday the Crown Prince, popularly known as MBS, met Yemeni President Abdrabbo Mansour Hadi in Jeddah.

Separately, CNN reported that Riyadh officials released video of MBS taking part in a meeting of the Council of Economic Affairs and Development in Jeddah on Tuesday. However, the report added that the video could not be independently verified and that it's not certain when the video was shot.

"Since the April 21 incident, the kingdom has released various stills showing the crown prince carrying out official duties. The images contain no timestamp or marker to indicate when they were taken," the CNN report added.

With the royal family tweeting a video of the meeting with Yemeni president in Jeddah, the rumours of the death of MBS could be finally quelled. Yet, questions remain if the prince has actually appeared in any public event in recent weeks, apart from closed door summit meetings with heads of state.

The Saudi Arabian effort to kill the rumours came about a month and a half after the reformist crown prince mysteriously disappeared from the public stage. The 32-year-old prince was not publicly seen after the alleged terror attack in Riyadh on April 21. Though the Saudi palace said the incident involved a toy drone, there were rumours that it may have been a coup attempt.
https://www.ibtimes.co.in/mohammad-bin- ... nce-770779

I'll post in the relevant thread with another innarestin' recent development...
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby BenDhyan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:40 am

Sounder » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 pm wrote:

It's the same deep state MSM in a dither over the 3 week disappearance from public view of Melania for and after a serious kidney operation, as that which is silent over the 6 week disappearance of MBS from public view after a shoot out near the King's palace.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:51 am

yes there are more important missing and I have repeatedly posted about them

Who are the 1,475 unaccounted for immigrant children?
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/04/us/hhs-u ... index.html

Dem senator accuses Trump admin of 'cruel' effort against immigrant children
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/04/politics ... index.html

children are being kept in cages
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion