Jason Kessler, FBI Asset

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Jason Kessler, FBI Asset

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:48 pm

There you go. Details, I can work with.

Jerky » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:25 am wrote:- The entire tri-state area of Virginia, Maryland and Delaware being void of any organized crime element beyond the "national security culture".

- That said "national security culture" semi-openly operates as a "Mafia" unto itself.

The two bullet points here go hand in hand, yes. What else would you call a group that operates outside of the law and controls illicit activity on their turf? "Mafia" is a deliberately loaded term to muddy the waters and make it about Italians anyway, right? It's just plain organized crime.

That doesn't mean that SES guys and Secret Service teams are running cocaine to suites in the Watergate, of course. It just means the people who do, do so with the knowledge and complicity of security establishment.

The line between the two, of course, is that guys on the inside stay protected, and guys on the outside can get shot in the face and it's just a weird news story, water under the Arlington Memorial.

- That the maintenance of Confidential Human Sources and pretty much the whole "infiltration" law enforcement strategy means that federal law enforcement (and DEA and ATF) is hopelessly corrupted by design, and every "mistake" they make is proof of perfidy and not incompetence.

Oh, there's tons of incompetence, to be clear -- that's a great deal of how we know anything about the internal operations of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

But yes, it's an inherent moral hazard that's been going for decades. This is a network of protected criminals. "Hopelessly corrupted by design" is a fair assessment. If they really thought it wasn't working, you have to wonder why they don't stop doing it.

- That the Alt-Right is an FBI project. (Nah)

This one, I'm fine with disagreement on because until something leaks, we'll never know. To my eyes, though, the entire "Alt-Right" thing has been a work, in the pro wrestling sense. It's not about them. It's about the people who come out to protest them. It's not about uniting the right, it's about targeting the left.

Now that I put it like that, though, you're right ... maybe it's the DNC, after all ...

- That "we know through experience and FOIA'd documentation that most of the White Supremacist Right culture that SPLC specialize in tracking has been a network of FBI informants. For decades." (VAST exaggeration)

Long, discursive but full of shit worth chewing on in this regard: "Abberation in the Heartland of the Real," Wendy Paintings. It's public domain that FBI has been talking for about a decade (maybe more?) -- white nationalism infiltration of law enforcement and the military. How does the FBI deal with that? What is their toolkit for such tasks?

I would say white nationalism has been a managed ecosystem since The Order and Elohim City. (It's not like their targets are very smart, either, this isn't a tall order.) Been told I hugely under-estimate the role of military, specifically naval, intelligence, and that's probably true.

- That the ongoing "culture war" is "a dumb joke", nothing more than "a weird epiphenomenon that emerges in the moire pattern formed between Twitter mobs and actual street fights." (tell that to its thousands of victims)

Who are the thousands of victims in question here?

- That "Chan boards have been an actual nexus of original intelligence work, and has occasionally exposed actual, pro, nation state sponsored operations, to boot." (I would love to see proof of THAT claim)

Unconfirmed hits on Chinese and Russian activity online, confirmed hits and leaks on Australian operations, the leak flap happened in 2015.

- That the University of Virginia was somehow involved in netting both Kessler and Richard Spencer as raw humint for FBI skulduggery of some kind.

The campus and alumni community, along with their affiliations and mutual institutions, makes "UVA" the vector for recruitment. I am not saying that UVA administration runs this program with excel spreadsheets and 800 numbers for them, or that Kessler was recruited by the quantico@uva.edu inbox. Just like when I talk about "Georgetown" or "Yale" I'm not trying to make any implications about their current faculty. This is shorthand for networks of power diffused around the actual institutions.

- That Kessler's recent appearance on NPR is a result of... what? The FBI snagging him an interview? Because they wanted him to... what? Disseminate "race realist" bullshit so that... what? It would "subvert a social movement"? If so, which one? Maybe they did it just to "advance the (bogus according to you) culture war"? But... how? By pwning the libs?

It's promo. Push messaging. They did it to raise awareness of Unite The Right 2. Yes, the entire edifice of US media is full of intelligence assets. Yes, prominent placement in US media often orchestrated by intelligence agencies, law enforcement, and even corporations. They wanted him to play a role and he did, same as so many other assets before him.

"pwning the libs" is richly contextual, but in the sense that his existence & exposure makes that demographic angry and gets them out onto the streets, yes, definitely.

Also, I call it a "bogus" culture war because the Alt-Right is less than ten thousand people. The threat is hugely over-inflated, and yes, I believe it was over-inflated mostly because the entire American journalist class lives on Twitter. The entire fucking chronology is told in twitter screenshots and youtube clips.

- That "Jason Kessler was the Richard Spencer, David Duke-ass face of a SEQUEL to the first failed Unite The Right event. Neither he, nor anyone involved on the Alt-Right end, expect to see any turnout." (Maybe, but considering all the well attended Far Right gatherings in other parts of the USA in recent months, I don't see why they wouldn't expect a bigger turnout)

- That "Unite the Right 2 was textbook". (what textbook?!)

I actually linked to one of them already:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=37330

FEMA's specs were leaked recently by the MuckRock team:
https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/ ... -insights/

I have seen the pre-game/infiltration aspects euphemistically referred to as "Violence Abatement Teams" in the past.

I'm sure the DHS has actual manuals on protest surveillance and tactics for provoking aggression and arrests, and I am sure they were written largely thanks to their experience with Occupy and Standing Rock; not so much the Bundy stuff. How do you convert a high-density urban environment into a controlled space to accommodate thousands of people, and how do you maximize the actionable intelligence yield from these events in order to justify the spending?

- That "this" (whatever "this" entails, when all of the above is considered) has all been done to somehow "make US pop culture implode".

In response to that last bullet point... WHY?!

I mean, just because some aspects of US pop culture are imploding, that doesn't mean it's a - and pardon my use of the term - controlled demolition!

Right, but I said as much myself, too. I said they're basically throwing shitty little gas station maltov cocktails into a structure fire. Because it's already burning. Pop culture is burning because our infrastructure and economy are collapsing. Because the empire that sustains that is imploding.

I have no doubt that 99% of the men and women in Quantico are committed to safety and believe they are trying to maintain order. I also do not deny there is genuine utility in having at least a managed ecosystem of organized crime -- times of monopoly are times of peace in such circles. Pity about all the drive-by shootings and overdoses, of course, but to make an omelette...

So, to recap:
Alt-Right = Controlled Demolition.
Culture War = LIHOP.
Feds Don't Own Skinheads, Inc = No-Planes Theory.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jerky » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Thanks for the detailed reply and the reading suggestions.

As for the thousands of victims, I'd say the kids in cages are one cohort. Then there's all the people who've been caught on video since Trump's election, being subjected to the depredations of all those newly empowered racists and subhuman troglodytes (whether they're in uniform or not). And I'd say that a good 80 to 90 percent of the upwards of five thousand people who've died in Puerto Rico since hurricane Harvey can be laid at Trump's feet. He's the God King Daddy of the alt-right, so...

Anyhoo, I think your view might have some degree of overlap with my own take on things (the New Fascist International conspiracy, a manuscript about which I've been working on since October 2016 and which I hope to complete before I croak, which probably isn't too far from now), except we concentrate on different aspects and "nodes" of influence/impact.

I see the Alt Right as manufactured, too... it's a psy-op, but using pre-existing elements both old (the postwar Fascist underground, a la Dave Emory) and new (California Ideology/transhumanist utopian libertarianism/Silicon Valley billionaires emboldened and empowered by their bottomless pockets and their bleeding edge communications management technology already bordering on mind control). But it's only one tentacle. And even trying to pull together my own take on what's going on is, quite literally, killing me.

Anyway, good luck to you and everyone reading this.

Love,
yer old pal Jerky

PS - Let's do that book thing, yes? I think it would help ALL of us to take notes as we read, and share those notes amongst ourselves!
Jerky

Postby dada » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:36 pm

This: "Been told I hugely under-estimate the role of military, specifically naval, intelligence, and that's probably true."

and this: " like when I talk about "Georgetown" or "Yale" I'm not trying to make any implications about their current faculty. This is shorthand for networks of power diffused around the actual institutions."

ya, these things represent some of the difficulties in analysis at the Intelligence level. Pretty much always means using "shorthand for networks of power diffused around the actual institutions." Real time, moving venn diagram clusters overlapping. And don't leave heaping doses of banal bureaucratic compartmentalization out of the analysis. "Who knows what" is "who needs to know."

Still, their hearts are all in the same place.

I hate to say it, but again I think analyzing 'culture war' and 'Intelligence' is looking at two different layers, that require differing analyses. Each layer effects the others, sure, but trying to "put it all together" results in a confusion of levels. End up trying to compare apples to oranges. Analysis at one level doesn't prove the others wrong.

I'm trying to say the dualistic mindframe is a nasty habit that must be broken. This is messy work, let's not make it messier by trying to find a big root cause, a main motivator for all the problems in the world. This isn't like a baseball, hard shell, tangle of string, rubber core. Nothing in the middle of an onion.

edited to add: Of course I personally think the Intelligence layer is deeper in the onion than the culture war layer. But see, as soon as I say my opinion, it opens up the comparison of levels, which gets confusing and distracting. It all boils down to variations on the theme "are crypto-fascist, literal nazis running Intelligence, or the other way around?" And I have to admit to myself that it isn't that simple. dat shifting terrain, venn diagram clusterfuck again. Does the question need to be answered? Or is the question itself part of the attention-grabbing, time-sink strategy. Nazis and Intelligence work well together, we know this.

One other thing, though, nazis are defeatable. They've been defeated before, and they will be defeated again. It's just lawful in the "central casting" sense. Villains to be defeated, they take the role on, themselves, willingly ask for it. Intelligence is trickier.
Last edited by dada on Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:50 pm

dada » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:36 pm wrote:...let's not make it messier by trying to find a big root cause, a main motivator for all the problems in the world.

PAUL
I'm assuming the motive of everyone involved is strictly professional.

KENNETH
Paul, the motive is money. The motive is always money.

@ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=535L1uGzq34
Wombaticus Rex

Postby dada » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Yeah. Cash money. And who can forget guns n drugs. I guess if there's a layer of the onion below Intelligence, that's it. In my opinion. After all this time, Oliver North still in the middle of the onion.

At this layer goes the entire junk model society, feeding addictions. Hand in hand with consumerism, the Bernays way.

And of course we now have the ever expanding money noosphere, like Teilhard de Chardin on crack. When this bubble pops, consumer junkies in withdrawal will stalk the earth. Worse than zombies, because zombies just want to eat flesh.

edited to add: money as the prime motivator. But what is that really saying? Money is simple wizardry. Wizard sanctioned, wizard blessed. God, I hate wizards.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby dada » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:32 pm

Making this post in this thread because it's a continuation of the conversation.

Was just looking at the rabbit warren known as the octopus through the multi-tiered analysis lens. Casolaro, drugs-highfinance-politics.

Through the lens, it looks like western intelligence is more concerned with running drugs than anything else. Top priority, maybe always has been, maybe still is.

If that's the case, it's no wonder Surkov and China are running laps around it. Cash money may be the prime motivator, but how easy would it be to take advantage of that. Meaning, if Surkov and China look at that as the great western weakness instead of the whole point of the game, they've got western intel's number. They know what western intel is really focused on, where the bulk of the energy is spent. Drugs, cash money.

China is cash money, though. Surkov is the Russian artist. And money is secondary concern, for the true artist.

So to sum up the take through the lens: China's prime motivation might actually be China, Surkov's prime motivation, probably Russia. And western intel's prime motivation is drugs and money, and not in a good way.

I say not in a good way because drugs and money could actually make the planet a nicer, much more hospitable place, if they were free to circulate. But western intel is too stingy to consider something like that. Gotta monopolize, control it, keep the junk model society alive. Can't see that ever changing, even if there was a chance it might put them back in the game against the others. Western intel has the tools to change the game, but just can't do it. Too risky, unthinkable. Plus, greed.

Anyway that's all just opinions formulated by peering through a lens, of course. Wide, funhouse mirror lens. Ain't really that cut n dry.

edited to add: trying to view western intel's prime motivation as 'the west.' Playing the game to win it for Western liberal values.

But I'm thinking that would look something like the free circulation of drugs and money. And that certainly isn't what western intel is playing for. Instead, western liberal values are an advertising slogan of neoliberal project marketing. West already been taken over from within, the highest ideals in service to utter hypocrisy.

Maybe it's always been that way, what do I know. I'm no great architect, got no eye of providence. My prime motivation is Outer Space International.
dada

Postby Karmamatterz » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:22 am

Police knew that those protesters were going to turn on them and encouraged it for the cameras. None of this looks remotely like chaos to me.

Some excellent posts Rex, thanks for all that. It just makes so much sense. Why wouldn't all that you posted be happening?

These events are public honeypots. Covered faces don't help much when your cell phone in your pocket is constantly pinging the local tower which can be easily monitored. My advice if you attend certain events is don't bring your cell phone, or use a burner you dump before you leave.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... e/3902809/
Karmamatterz

Previous

Return to General Discussion