I have no socks: On recent events in RI-land

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: I have no socks: On recent events in RI-land

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:04 am

(wouldn't it be funny if Jack and Jerky were the same person. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone I said that.)

HA!
They're NOT!? ... I Kid, i kid..lol :bigsmile :bigsmile

Tis I. U$ AKA Grizz :thumbsup
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby jingofever » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:20 am

Grizzly » 02 Jan 2019 20:12 wrote:Full disclosure: I used to post under Uncle $cam, but was completely accused and attacked as a larper or and arg(?) by the gang

Was that about people supposedly stalking another user on this board and writing certain words in a way to harass or intimidate them? I remember something crazy like that.
jingofever

Postby Elvis » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:22 am

I just recently saw some Uncle $cam posts in an old thread, and thought, Uncle $cam, oh yeah, he was pretty cool. I wonder why he stopped posting?

:thumbsup
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:51 am

jingofever » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:20 pm wrote:
Grizzly » 02 Jan 2019 20:12 wrote:Full disclosure: I used to post under Uncle $cam, but was completely accused and attacked as a larper or and arg(?) by the gang

Was that about people supposedly stalking another user on this board and writing certain words in a way to harass or intimidate them? I remember something crazy like that.

It was a thread started by C2W way back in 2010 or thereabouts. WRex was also one of the falsely accused, along with poor 'ol Uncle $cam (and Elfismiles, among a few others, if I recall... a case of misdirected presumptions around the time of the Dreams End saga..)

Someone shared a link to that thread a few days ago, actually.

I shan't re-link it now out of respect for the Grizzly...
Belligerent Savant

Previous

Return to General Discussion