CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting YOU.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting YOU.

Postby Grizzly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:09 am

How the CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings to Create an Orwellian Nightmare
https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/

I get what willow's last words were here. Basically we are whistling in the dark... but oh well. I know it's way to late to stop any of this, but
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting YOU

Postby Elvis » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 am

Holy cow, Mintpressnews is on fire. I'll have to read the whole thing later. Thanks for posting.

So, the way this massive Mossad-connected Carbyne operation is driven by school shootings, you'd almost think... I mean it sounds a little crazy... but nahhh... never mind.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:06 am

I've got a strong stomach, but all of this shit is getting to be a little too much for me. Mossad, Saudis, CIA, ISI all tied in to 9/11 too. Mind Control, environmental damage, corporataucracy...
Is any place on this planet safe anymore? I feel terrible.

I killed a posting by CBS News today regarding CDC warning people about the dangers of vaping on Youtube. For the record, I do not support vaping. I wrote that I wished the CDC would've warned us about the health hazards of nuclear warfare, finely milled anthrax and the dangers of lyme disease calling them out for creating this weaponized disease and they pulled the entire posting, video and all. Carlin's temporary privileges have come round at last...
thrulookingglass

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:29 am

Remember thrulookingglass you are safe in your soul

remain aware

protect your soul

don't sell or give your soul away

all that you have is your soul ....clean conscience and clean hands

don't vape anything

Additive in Marijuana Vaping Products Linked to Mysterious — and Sometimes Deadly — Lung Illness
Vitamin E acetate is basically grease, said Michelle Francl, a chemistry professor at Bryn Mawr College. Its molecular structure means that “you have to heat it up pretty hot” for it to vaporize.

[...]

Once the oil is heated hot enough to vaporize, it can potentially decompose, and “now you’re breathing in who-knows-what,” Francl said.

When that vapor cools down in the lungs, it returns to its original state at that temperature and pressure, she said, which means “it has now coated the inside of your lungs with that oil,” she said.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:52 pm

I don't have to sell my soul
He's already in me
I don't need to sell my soul
He's already in me
I want to be adored

I do love Tracy Chapman too. Wonder what happened to her. I remember when you could see her, Sting, Bono, Bruce Springsteen sitting above the banner of a barbed wire entangled candle. Guess human rights is a fad. Religion fosters morality they claim. Enjoy the pirate port of Israel. Isis-Ra-El. Location, location, location. More than just goods and services were exchanged, sometimes they even exchanged ideals. In my tribe...

A lie to say, "o my mountain has coal veins and beds to dig
500 men with axes and they all dig for me"
A lie to say, "o my river where many fish do swim
Half of the catch is mine when you haul your nets in"
Never will he believe that his greed is a blinding ray
No devil or redeemer will cheat him
He'll take his gold to where he's lying cold
A lie to say, "o my mine gave a diamond as big as a fist"
But with every gem in his pocket, the jewels he has missed
A lie to say, "o my garden is growing taller by the day"
He only eats the best and tosses the rest away
Never will he be believe that his greed is a blinding ray
No devil or redeemer can cheat him
He'll take his gold to where he's lying cold
Six deep in the grave
Something is out of reach
Something he wanted
He's being taunted
That he can' beg or steal nor can he buy
His oldest pain
And fear in life
There'll not be time
His oldest pain
And fear in life
There'll not be time
A lie to say "o my forest has trees that block the sun
And when I cut them down I don't answer to anyone"
No, no, never will he believe that his greed is a blinding ray
No devil or redeemer can cheat him
He'll take his gold where he's lying cold

Sorry for the sidetrack. Souls as commodity. What will they put a price on next?
thrulookingglass

Postby Grizzly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm

You want it deep? THEN LET'S GO DEEPER...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Amusing Polly? No thanks. :starz:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:17 am

Amusing Polly, eh? Well, of course that's subjective and very well, meant to be flippant, but whatever... I learned from her that Ghislane Maxwell, has a whole family deep in the thick of it all, two sisters of which I haven't heard nor seen ANYONE else even talk about as well as many other tidbits not discussed. Of course Polly is a fan of Q, (Which I think we can ALL agree on is propagenda), but he is only mentioned once at the very end. I don't throw the baby out with the bath water as much as it seems some of you guys and gals do. I take what info I can use and leave the rest.
And yes, I agreed, Mintpressnews has lead the charge on this one, but leaves out other tentacles to no fault of their own, it's so "vast this rightwing"*, bipartisan conspiracy.

*Yes, poking at Billary....

Also, https://xymphora.blogspot.com/2019/09/elite.html#disqus_thread

"How an elite university research center concealed its relationship with a sex offender—documents show MIT Media Lab accepted donations directed by Jeffrey Epstein far in excess of what the university has admitted to, and worked to cover it up:" *

"In 2015, as Epstein’s visit drew near, Cohen instructed his staff to insure that Zuckerman, if he unexpectedly arrived while Epstein was present, be kept away from the glass-walled office in which Epstein would be conducting meetings. According to Swenson, Ito had informed Cohen that Epstein “never goes into any room without his two female ‘assistants,’ ” whom he wanted to bring to the meeting at the Media Lab. Swenson objected to this, too, and it was decided that the assistants would be allowed to accompany Epstein but would wait outside the meeting room.

On the day of the visit, Swenson’s distress deepened at the sight of the young women. “They were models. Eastern European, definitely,” she told me. Among the lab’s staff, she said, “all of us women made it a point to be super nice to them. We literally had a conversation about how, on the off chance that they’re not there by choice, we could maybe help them.”"

*This is probably why Aaron Swartz died...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Return to General Discussion