Cops identified as assassins of jfk, mlk and Robert kennedy

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Cops identified as assassins of jfk, mlk and Robert kennedy

Postby fruhmenschen » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Cops who have been identified as assassins of President Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... FK-Jr.html

Robert F Kennedy was assassinated by Thane Eugene Cesar, declares RFK Jr, who says it was the security guard who fatally shot his father from behind after planning the murder with Sirhan Sirhan

* Robert F Kennedy Jr is accusing Thane Eugene Cesar of murdering his father, claiming he fatally shot the presidential hopeful from behind in 1968
* He believes that Cesar was working with Sirhan Sirhan and guided Kennedy towards the Palestinian-born gunman while working security that night
* RFK Jr said Sirhan fired once in Kennedy's direction and then into the crowd, while Cesar then the fatal bullet as the senator from NY fell to the floor 
* There are others who believe there were two gunmen that night, a theory that was bolstered when the coroner determined Kennedy was shot from behind 
* RFK Jr made this claim just hours after Cesar passed away in the Philippines, where he moved shortly after the assassination, and called for a new probe  
* 'The LAPD unit that investigated my dad’s assassination was run by active CIA operatives. They destroyed thousands o
fruhmenschen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Cops identified as assassins of jfk, mlk and Robert ken

Postby fruhmenschen » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:18 am

https://jfkdallasconference.com/
Jfkdallasconference.com Seeking Justice for JFK, MLK, RFK & Oswald - The 7th Annual JFK ASSASSINATION CONFERENCE
We’re growing! Now 4 big days instead of 3! SPECIAL! GET THIS ‘JUSTICE FOR JFK’ T-SHIRT when you buy your Conf. ticket ($105) plus Speakers’ Dinner ticket [$50] — yours to wear when you come!
jfkdallasconference.com
fruhmenschen

Postby Elvis » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:54 am

* Robert F Kennedy Jr is accusing Thane Eugene Cesar of murdering his father, claiming he fatally shot the presidential hopeful from behind in 1968
* He believes that Cesar was working with Sirhan Sirhan and guided Kennedy towards the Palestinian-born gunman while working security that night

That's a curious view—"working with Sirhan." Lots of people were "working with" Sirhan, but the notion of Cesar and Sirhan 'working together' seems ill-founded.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Here' what JFK, Jr. actually said: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2THyP9H2h9/

Thane Eugene Cesar died today in the Philippines. Compelling evidence suggests that Cesar murdered my father. On June 5, 1968, Cesar, an employee in a classified section of Lockheed’s Burbank facility, was moonlighting as a security guard at the Ambassador Hotel. He had landed the job about one week earlier.

Cesar waited in the pantry as my father spoke in the ballroom, then grabbed my father by the elbow and guided him toward Sirhan. With 77 people in the pantry, every eyewitness said Sirhan was always in front on my father at a 3-6 feet distance. Sirhan fired two shots toward my father before he was tackled. From under the dog pile, Sirhan emptied his 8 chamber revolver firing 6 more shots in the opposite direction 5 of them striking bystanders and one going wild.

By his own account, Cesar was directly behind my dad holding his right elbow with his own gun drawn when my dad fell backwards on top of him. Cesar repeatedly changed his story about exactly when he drew his weapon.

According to the Coroner, Dr. Thomas Noguchi, all 4 shots that struck my father were “contact” shots fired from behind my dad with the barrel touching or nearly touching his body. As my dad fell, he reached back and tore off Cesar’s clip on tie.

Cesar sold his .22 to a co-worker weeks after the assassination warning him that it had been used in a crime. Cesar lied to police claiming that he'd disposed of the gun months before the assassination.

Cesar was a bigot who hated the Kennedys for their advocacy of Civil Rights for blacks. I had plans to meet Thane Eugene Cesar in the Philippines last June until he demanded a payment of $25,000 through his agent Dan Moldea. Ironically, Moldea penned a meticulous and compelling indictment of Cesar in a 1995 book and then suddenly exculpated him by fiat in a bizarre and nonsensical final chapter. Police have never seriously investigated Cesar's role in my father’s killing.

As you can see, RFK, Jr. never claimed that Sirhan and Cesar were "working together."
stickdog99

Postby Elvis » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:26 pm

stickdog99 wrote:As you can see, RFK, Jr. never claimed that Sirhan and Cesar were "working together."

Thanks, stickdog! I do feel better about that.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Return to General Discussion