What's going on?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: What's going on?

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:21 pm

This showed up in my inbox. Not sure what it was about, but made me think of whoever it was mentioning that they felt like slad had been reading PMs.

Agent Orange Cooper

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:25 pm

I sent you that because I had a question but you answered it in a reply so I deleted it
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:25 pm

what I do fine odd is that a person alloneword who has contributed only 277 posts here feels the need to waste maybe half of them coming after me spending hours tracking my postings, one would think he would have better things to do like post something interesting...start a thread that someone would reply to? No his mission is to attack me so strange so very very strange

Here's what alloneword cutesy little simplistic self serving graph did not tell.......neglected to tell ....selectively could not tell the whole story You want to go back in time alloneword let's do that let's go back to when Jeff said this to me

Jeff » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:22 pm wrote:wow, seems, so many great links. thanks for posting all that.

I have a number of really great threads that I started here over the years and I am very proud of them, please let me know your more interesting/any interesting OPs I really like to learn something anything from you alloneword .....but Udo UlfkotteI? I will take a pass on that one I have shared this place with maybe 7 - 8 mods over the last 15 years and you are smarter than all of them or so you think

Islamophobia American Style
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38721

Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37744

The Better Nature of Humanity Will Prevail
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40846&p=650762#p650762

The Criminal N.S.A.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36657

Harvey "The Pig" Weinstein's Accusers
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40717&p=644916#p644916

Untold Story NotPetya Most Devastating Cyberattack in Histor
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41257&p=662179#p662179

Welcome to Hong Kong City Run By Police & Gangsters
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41759&p=675528#p675528

POISON IN THE SYSTEM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40564

The Worst Addiction Epidemic in U.S. History
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40867&p=651709#p651709

FBI agent kills man linked to Boston bombing suspects
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36435

A first look at the new JFK assassination Documents
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40630&p=641604#p641604

Who Killed Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30273

What is #WhereAreTheChildren
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41086&p=658576#p658576

Rock musician's encounter with entities
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37848

Black Cube Israeli Intelligence
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40981

Postcards from an island of ruin: Puerto Rico after Hurrican
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40706&p=643937#p643937

Google Eats the World
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36644

Fintan O’Toole: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41246

DC Madam possibly commits suicide in Tarpon Springs
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17464&p=182812#p182812

Robert Mercer 7 Billion Reasons to Steal an Election
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40573

US troops surround Syria on the eve of invasion?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33717

The NRA The Russia Connection
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40968

Nuclear Meltdown Watch
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31466

Deutsche Bank: A Global Bank for Oligarchs
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40823

Zionism’s Lost Shine
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36886

Skripal: Theresa May set to hit back Russia over spy attack
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40882&p=652823#p652823

The White Man’s Last Tantrum?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37275

WikiLeaks: Assange's internet link 'severed' by state actor
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40105&p=614970#p614970

Favorite Music Describing the New Year 2017
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40287&p=626236#p626236

Inside the World of Cambridge Analytica
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40900

Who Poisoned Alexander Litvinenko? Radioactive thallium link
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9355

Edward Snowden, American Hero
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36542

Betrayal of trust 368 youth gymnasts 20 years 115 Adults
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40241

Flint Water Crisis Timeline
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39414
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby alloneword » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:22 am

Agent Orange Cooper » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:21 am wrote:This showed up in my inbox. Not sure what it was about, but made me think of whoever it was mentioning that they felt like slad had been reading PMs.

It's just another form of 'gaslighting'. (it just means that whoever sent the PM thought better of it while it was still in their outbox and deleted it).

It happens a lot with forum posts, too. I sometimes get 'topic reply notifications' and find that the reply doesn't exist any more. They've magically disappeared when I click 'Display this post'. Yet another reason why I don't even bother any more. I'm fairly sure that they're all logged, though... likely available through the mods control panel. That would make an interesting graph. :D

The other common form is the quick edits - we're talking half a dozen plus within the first couple of minutes after a post is made. You read a reply, type a response, and lo! what you're replying to has changed. Hit refresh, changed again, then again, then again... Most people use the 'preview' function. Most people read what they've written before posting it. Most people make the odd edit to correct a typo or clarify a wording. But this isn't 'most people'. ;)

I'm sure this thread is filling up with the standard projection, evasion, deflection, smears and crap-flooding now - anything to try to deflect the focus of attention from the (publicly available) data I've posted.

So here it is again:

top posters.png

83 posts in one day. Wow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alloneword

Postby RocketMan » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:04 am

83 posts in one day. Wow.

Yyyyeah, that's smart and completely normal. Maybe even stable and genius.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:54 am

you guys are hysterical
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:02 am

peartreed » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:44 am wrote:The main reason I no longer participate on RI as often as before is the almost constant onslaught of acrimony, accusation and antagonism towards the most prolific members by the least tolerant. The strength of RI has historically been its inclusiveness, diversity and wide tolerance of opposing views. In recent times, like the nation itself, RI has become a divided encampment of fixed fanatical extremes. Attempts at judiciously moderating the acrimony have themselves divided into opposing techniques.

What intrigued me about RI years ago was the number of independent thinkers, the astute analysts of dogma, the curious who explored the unexplained, the entertaining personalities that were unique, different minds. Yet the most appealing aspect of it was the group dynamics of mutual support and interest.

Jack, instead, seeks a board that reflects his own anti-imperialist convictions in a cult-like acquiescence to his views and his vision of a viable exchange of reinforcing, similar and supportive articles, arguments and archived political blogs. He resents and resists mainstream media and its messengers as propaganda from its duped propagandists. SLAD, AD and other long-term regulars here instead post more popular and prolific opinion pieces about current issues in the news, particularly of anti-fascist and left wing, democratic, populism persuasion. That riles Jack and his acolytes like BS, Mac, RocketMan and coffin-dodger who share anti-imperialist scorn.

So Jack’s sycophantic supporters follow and mirror his constant complaint about flooding the board with copy/pasted mainstream news and views, and his mean criticism of the regulars responsible for its reproduction on RI. Their own cult-like conformity to this caustic cause is a further disruptive diversion. Few older regulars remain to read through the diatribes of denigration and dismissal of the dissidents.

It’s like the emotional contagion in the psychographics that Cambridge Analytica tracked for Trump’s campaign and used to target, agitate and radicalize selected social media platform users into an angry antiestablishment fervor enough to vote in an idiot buffoon as POTUS. Only this time the negativists are all imitating Jack and seeking to turn RI into the loyal Marxist-Leninist anti-imperialism of a gulag encampment of mutual admirers.

In order to achieve obedient conformity, he must first eliminate the prolific posters of mainstream news, and particularly work with compromising and urging the board’s moderators to do his bidding. Failing that, he will campaign and complain to Jeff behind the screen on other sites. If all else fails he will threaten to quit in a snit.

I suggest that Jack, instead, take his finger out of his nose and/or his posterior orfice to simply scroll past whatever copy-pasted posts and content offends his delicate sensibilities and inspires his furious fixations.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:01 am

"Peartreed"* has managed to speak a few words of truth about SLAD:

the prolific posters of mainstream news

Correct.

Is that why this board exists? For prolific posting of "mainstream news"?

Does "mainstream news" (corporate propaganda, State Department press release re-blogs, #Russiagate disinfo, etc.) lack for a platform?

Remember, we're not talking about someone arguing for a "mainstream" perspective, which people here often do.

We are talking about the wholesale, loving reproduction of corporate propaganda articles in toto, in real time, with daily proliferation of new thread titles and in 25-screen posts on every other thread -- obviously designed to flood all alternate points of view out of view and guarantee that no one incidentally browsing this board will ever see anything other than a majority of this propaganda, until they leave. It is as though someone wanted to create a fandom site for Google News aggregator. It is the effective neutralization of this place either as a place for alternate views or as a place where any discussion can take place. What is the purpose of this?

* This hypocritical lying sack of shit non-entity likely persona management artifact who has contributed zero insight to the board although it is a real human writing the texts, and is either a sock-puppet or team with Jerky, playing the good one and pretending to balance the latter's shithead aggression with "nice" arguments to protect the perpetual flooding. (Moved this part to footnote since it's not the main point.)
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

You people need to get a room

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:47 pm

What's going on? Well this for a start...

Joe Hillshoist

Previous

Return to General Discussion