9/11/2021: Plans, tactics, strategies for 20th anniversary?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

9/11/2021: Plans, tactics, strategies for 20th anniversary?

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:03 pm

The most encouraging thing I've heard in years about that Big Lie, that defining event of the 21st century, is that a fire chief from Queens had come out recently and issued a written public statement saying he didn't believe the official account. He knew his burning buildings, this guy, and he had lost at least one member of his crew on 9/11, so he was not easily attackable as a mere "conspiracy nut".

Fire chiefs are more difficult to ignore or misrepresent than bloggers or academics or fringe citizen-journalists. He and firemen like him should be very vocally and visibly supported, especially in NYC.

What do y'all think, especially the US-Americans here, and most especially those from or based in New York? Could "9/11: Support the Firefighters' Demand for Truth" be the basis & slogan for an effective campaign as we approach the 20th anniversary?

Any other ideas?

ON EDIT: Here's the report. The news was even better than I had remembered; it's not just one fire chief but FIVE of them, including Commissioner Christopher Gioia:

New York Area Fire Commissioners Make History, Call for New 9/11 Investigation

Ted Walter July 27, 2019

They started off by saying the Pledge of Allegiance. Ten minutes later, they were reading the text of a resolution claiming the existence of “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

And so it was, on July 24, 2019 — nearly 18 years after the horrific attacks that traumatized a nation and changed the world forever — the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District, which oversees a volunteer fire department serving a hamlet of 30,000 residents just outside of Queens, New York, became the first legislative body in the country to officially support a new investigation into the events of 9/11.

The resolution, drafted and introduced by Commissioner Christopher Gioia, was unanimously approved by the five commissioners. Members of the audience — including the families of fallen firefighters Thomas J. Hetzel and Robert Evans, both Franklin Square natives — joined in solemn but celebratory applause after the fifth “ay” was spoken.

Franklin Square Munson Fire Districts Commission 768
The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District commissioners: Philip F. Malloy, Jr. (left); Dennis G. Lyons (second from left); Joseph M. Torregrossa (center); Christopher L. Gioia (second from right); Les Saltzman (right).

[...]

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/540-new ... estigation

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 9/11/2021: Plans, tactics, strategies for 20th anniversa

Postby RocketMan » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:25 pm

It always weirded me out (and I'm sure this has been hashed over time and again here) that the collapse mechanism of the buildings was deemed so irrelevant here at RI, or even compared to "calculating the trajectories" on Dealey Plaza. Even declared harmful to bringing out the truth about 9/11. Extremely good researchers like Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed share this exasperation, but I tend to agree with Peter Dale Scott, who doesn't discount the field of study, but keeps reminding that it is not the be all end all of 9/11.

Unlike the flight of the (army grade) bullets used on JFK, the physics of the collapse are plain for all to see in the multitude of videos, the pulverizing concrete, the girders weighing several tonnes propelled far outward from the collapse, by what physical force? Michael Ruppert and the war games made the first crack for me on 9/11, but I will never forget the effect watching the collapses with new eyes had on me. It's like one of those 3D pictures that at first seems like white noise until the figure emerges when you unfocus the eyes.

Thanks for bringing up that fire chief story, I had seen it before. As credible as he is, AE911 is filled with such credible people and here we are. But, hope springs eternal I guess.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:57 pm

I have a friend who works for Eversource Boston. These fellows work close to the police on their details, they also end up knowing fire companies. He told me that he'd heard through the grapevine that the firemen/police of NYC had discovered that the building was pre-wired to collapse/implode and were also ordered not to discuss this matter on the grounds of national security. I'm surprised no one was willing to leak such information.

The ghost of Beverly Oliver remains...

The first time I saw the collapse/implosion on television I knew it was a controlled demolition. Nothing will change my mind on that.
thrulookingglass

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:07 pm

The video of the press conference Re: the call for a new investigation is worth watching in full.

[Particularly noteworthy is the commentary of Bob Mcilvaine, the father of one of the first victims]

Grizzly » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:49 pm wrote:
*LIVE* 9/11 first responders having a press conference right now to urge congress to reopen the 9/11 investigation.

I can't believe someone died from an explosion and was in the morgue before any plane hit any tower and nobody is talking about this!!!

The 'official' plan for the 20th anniversary will surely involve more cynical theatrics to pander to the sleepwalkers, but efforts like those initiated by the Munson Fire District Commission offers some hope that the coming generation will break through the trance.
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:25 pm

Historians 50 years from now (should humankind endure without catastrophic mishap) will view 9-11 as a Reichstag Fire like event allowed by the stolen POTUS election of Fall 2000.

I found it hard not to conclude soon after 9-11 that controlled demolition and not the aircraft and fire brought down the three NYC skyscrapers.
PufPuf93

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:36 pm

For me, 9/11 wasn't an education in conspiracy theory, or covert operations, or espionage tradecraft, or NWO realpolitik -- it was an education in human culture.

From the crows nest clarity that only decades can provide, there are clear symmetries between the controlled demolition of "9/11 Truth" and "Occupy Wall Street" -- same techniques, same stakes, and indeed, lots of overlapping players as well. I don't see this as a moral issue, despite the fact the bad actors here are murderers and liars. Moralizing obscures the fact these problems are structural, and more than anything else, it obscures the fact these problems are inherent to us. Every day of our lives. Merely wanting to break these cycles, intending to do better and make things right, means nothing in the face of our actual behavior and it's actual consequences.

We can't have a successful 9/11 truth movement for the exact same reason that human beings are incapable of actually governing human societies, and the exact same reason that perfect security is impossible at any price tag: the problem is us, the problem is people. The problem is socialized apes adapted to form social bonds through intergroup social conflicts. The problem is the disconnect between our self-image and our real motivations, and there is no political (or indeed, technological) program to fix that. There is no escape from this, there is nothing new that we can turn to without polluting and destroying it with the same personal pathologies that created our current wasteland.

So, there's that.

I'm typing this rant for the 10,000th time because it sets up the most remarkable thing about conspiracy theories -- call it the Cohen Effect: just about everyone in the English speaking world knows that the official narrative is a fucking joke. Everybody Knows. Even the people who claim to believe it: this is why they get so agitated when people question the Oliver Stone movie version -- you can lie to yourself all day, but convincing yourself is far, far harder to do. They know as well as anyone here. They know.

They also know We Live In A Society that runs on lies, from the benevolent to the cartoonishly evil, and there are many obvious truths that cannot be spoken aloud without creating problems. And yet. Although "cognitive dissonance" is really the default state of any human being, and although we're innately fluent in deception games, it still causes psychological stress.

And, we're in a very interesting place right now, where a statistically significant chunk of Americans are just done with the bullshit. Tired of it. They won't do anything about it, of course, because we're a conquered people, but we're at an all-time high tide of pure disrespect for our Vichy United States spokespeople suits, our annointed authorities. That may alarm the effete poodles who expected some modicum of clout from the positions they've spent their lives striving for, but what does it all amount to? Jokes in prison, mostly. Everyone hates the guards, but none of us gonna be leaving anytime soon, either.

So. When considering plans, tactics and strategies for the 20th anniversary, consider how many people already agree with us, and consider how little that matters, how little it amounts to. Just another critique of the ruling class. Stack it on the shelf with all the others.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:43 pm

^^^^^^

You've articulated the underlying -- perhaps not even fully conscious, and therefore innate -- emptiness in the allusions to 'hope' in my prior comment above. I simply didn't have the capacity, or courage, to spell it out as bluntly as you have.
Belligerent Savant

Postby overcoming hope » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:57 pm

great comments. couple of things that come to my mind. Too lazy to look up so I will go from memory. some famous psychologist I want to say in the 50s was asked 'what is the most important field of psychology' and the reply was something like, "the most amount of money, time and effort will go into MASS psychology and you will never hear anything about it". I think of this quote when someone will say something about 9/11 not being a self inflicted wound because, 'they (the perpetrators) would have to be crazy to try something like that, what if it didn't work? how could they control the outcome???' and that's the thing, the people responsible didn't do it and then cross their fingers that it would work and the lie would hold up, it was a 100% certainty to them that it would work because of their mastery and understanding of Mass Psychology.

The other quote that pops in my head is something Mark Crispin Miller said or wrote, again going from memory, it was concerning people believing lies, "its not an intellectual question, but a question of moral cowardice, if everything is as it appears then there is nothing to be done, but if it is a lie then you might have to do something about, believing the lie allows you not to have to act'.

Sorry I probably mangled the hell out of those quotes.
overcoming hope

Postby norton ash » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:49 pm

^^^^ We're soaking in mass psychology.

127 likes, 84 loves, 12 angry faces, 2 blank faces. 50 Shares.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:34 am

" The medium is the message " is a phrase coined by Marshall McLuhan introduced in McLuhan's book Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man, published in 1964. McLuhan proposes that a medium itself, not the content it carries, should be the focus of study.

"The medium is the message" is a phrase coined by Marshall McLuhan introduced in McLuhan's book Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man, published in 1964.[1] McLuhan proposes that a medium itself, not the content it carries, should be the focus of study. He said that a medium affects the society in which it plays a role not only by the content delivered over the medium, but also by the characteristics of the medium itself.

McLuhan uses the term 'message' to signify content and character. The content of the medium is a message that can be easily grasped. And the character of the medium is another message which can be easily overlooked. McLuhan says "Indeed, it is only too typical that the 'content' of any medium blinds us to the character of the medium." For McLuhan, it was the medium itself that shaped and controlled "the scale and form of human association and action."[2] Taking the movie as an example, he argued that the way this medium played with conceptions of speed and time transformed "the world of sequence and connections into the world of creative configuration and structure."[3] Therefore, the message of the movie medium is this transition from "lineal connections" to "configurations."[3] Extending the argument for understanding the medium as the message itself, he proposed that the "content of any medium is always another medium"[4] – thus, speech is the content of writing, writing is the content of print, and print itself is the content of the telegraph.

from wiki

-----------------

One could be ( I am) gobsmacked by the status of and changes in the World and media and how fast and extreme the changes. Think internet, smart phones, gps, the decline of newspapers, decline of movie theatres, generation of celebrity etc. …… Network news supplemented and exceeded by cable news and the internet, all at one's finger tip anywhere unless one is located in a backwater.

Its been over 25 years now that TV news almost entirely strategic marketing, to mold minds faster than the subject minds are ready to adjust. We very in our susceptibility but we are all (per RW) conquered people. We are People of the Lie, partially in the Scott Peck sense, but beyond evil to our innate being. There is no way to resist the grooming. For most of us acquiescence is required for survival in human society. The cognitive dissonance is crazy and anger making without seldom spoken surrender.
PufPuf93

Postby RocketMan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:08 am

Ah, now I remember. This is why I originally came here. Wombat, that post was like a lightning bolt straight in the middle of the eyes. Still, if you're truly honest about your world-weariness, do you REALLY believe that 9/11 has nothing to do with morality and do you actually feel as fatalistic about being a human as your posture would suggest? :sarcasm

Then again, perhaps your attitude is more conducive to mental health than being angry, weltschmertz-infused and ready to jump at any and all smug and comfortable Steven Pinker loving normie that comes along... Possibly also more constructive. I struggle. I am conflicted, torn in various directions.

Excellent conversation all around. :lovehearts: :lovehearts: :hug1:

Thanks for mentioning Mark Crispin Miller, overcoming hope. He's pretty awesome, and modulates his anger pretty well. :mrgreen: Still holding on to his tenure at NYU, I believe, though blackballed from all civilized company and corporate media.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:12 am

Many of the lies are so enormous, so beyond the realm of credibility - of believability - that they remain quite securely hidden in their own magnitude. The control system is assisted by the disturbing nature of truth - the entire control structure has been constructed around the innate ability that a mind has to self-censor that which it cannot accept as real. In this system, the truth, rather than setting you free, traps you within a system of created lies that are at such odds with the truth, that a kind of madness can be induced. Minds such as Wombat inadvertantly inform you that ultimately it's all your fault, it's human nature, following the screed of the psychologists that have foisted this worldview upon us, but this is not the default position of human nature to be like this, demonstrated by a quiet gathering of evidence that until recently, very recently, the human species was united in peace and lived in a staggeringly beautiful world created by our own hands. That the layers of lie upon lie are so deep that the concept of unity sounds ridiculous, is testament to the depth of mind control the system wields.

To break this spell, a shock to the system is required. It may be coming.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:29 pm

coffin_dodger » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:12 am wrote:demonstrated by a quiet gathering of evidence that until recently, very recently, the human species was united in peace and lived in a staggeringly beautiful world created by our own hands.

I'd have to forget an awful lot of history (and anthropology!) to believe in that Garden of Eden narrative.

Human beings have been creating meaning socially for as long as we have been human beings.

Which is exactly why it's important to stand and clap for our brave heroes with the rest of the crowd, even if you think you know better.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:01 pm

We contract the emotional plague. We are not born with it.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:47 pm

I'd have to forget an awful lot of history (and anthropology!) to believe in that Garden of Eden narrative.

and therein lies the rub; to believe the incredible, one has to be able to dismiss the indelible.

I'll PM you when I have something produced that you may be interested in. As unbelievable that your mind may tell you.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Next

Return to General Discussion