Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:15 pm

Re: natural immunity. Does the following appear "folksy"?

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-medic ... 66-3791(21)00203-2

Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells

Authors:
Kristen W. Cohen 10
Susanne L. Linderman 10
Zoe Moodie
Julie Czartoski
Lilin Lai
Grace Mantus
Carson Norwood
Lindsay E. Nyhoff
Venkata Viswanadh Edara
Katharine Floyd
Stephen C. De Rosa
Hasan Ahmed
Rachael Whaley
Shivan N. Patel
Brittany Prigmore
Maria P. Lemos
Carl W. Davis
Sarah Furth
James B. O’Keefe
Mohini P. Gharpure
Sivaram Gunisetty
Kathy Stephens
Rustom Antia
Veronika I. Zarnitsyna
David S. Stephens
Srilatha Edupuganti
Nadine Rouphael
Evan J. Anderson
Aneesh K. Mehta
Jens Wrammert 11
Mehul S. Suthar 11
Rafi Ahmed 11
M. Juliana McElrath 11, 12

Highlights
Most recovered COVID-19 patients mount broad, durable immunity after infection
Neutralizing antibodies show a bi-phasic decay with half-lives >200 days
Spike IgG+ memory B cells increase and persist post-infection
Durable polyfunctional CD4 and CD8 T cells recognize distinct viral epitope regions

How about this?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1436 ... 86953.html

Marty Makary MD, MPH

The 'natural immunity is unreliable' theory has done a lot of damage. It's OK to have a wrong hypothesis but public health leaders have pushed their theory way too long after data became overwhelmingly clear, yet remarkably clinging to their outdated theory

The natural immunity is unreliable hypothesis was the opposite hypothesis many of us had last year given the observational data of doctors & nurses consistently saying "We are rarely seeing re-infections and when they occur they are not severe" Clinical wisdom that was dismissed.
Getting this wrong has resulted in tremendous avoidable harm:
1. Thousands of seniors died waiting for a vax when we were vaxing ppl w/ nat imm
2. Bad guidance to the world
3. Heart complications from vaxing kids w/ nat imm
4. Kids kicked out of sch
5. Distracting from vax effort

Nat immunity was always sitting right there in plain view:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... cine-line/

Vaccine mandates inexplicably ignore natural immunity

Why COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Required for All Americans
Dr. Marty Makary: I’m pro-vaccine but blanket requirements outside of health care go too far.

Marty Makary is a professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Bloomberg School of Public Health. He is editor in chief of Medpage Today and author of “The Price We Pay.”
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... -americans

What about this one? Does it have a folksy ring to it? Are PhDs typically folksy?

Margery Smelkinson, Ph.D.
@MSmelkinsonPhD
·
4h
Study--masks have modest benefit to unvax older people. But all those people can be vax'd now.

Study--natural immunity better than vax. But still ignored for vax passports and mandates.

An inability to adapt to the scientific evidence is what causes a Forever Pandemic.

Natural immunity vs. vaccine study:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21262415v1
Conclusions
This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

https://twitter.com/MSmelkinsonPhD/stat ... 50087?s=20

etc, etc.; the above are samplings.

But there's more! Outside of studies, out there in the real world, there's at least one hospital system (not a farm, or a trucker's union, or some 'right-wing' fringe organization) that recognizes natural immunity as an alternative to vaccination:

https://amp-detroitnews-com.cdn.ampproj ... 8262491002
Spectrum Health workers can use natural immunity as vaccine mandate exemption

Spectrum Health will grant temporary exemptions from its employee vaccine mandate to individuals who can prove they have naturally acquired immunity to COVID-19.

The west Michigan hospital system, which is in the process of merging with Southfield-based Beaumont Health, will grant an exemption to those who have a positive PCR or antigen test for COVID-19 plus a positive antibody test from within the past three months, the health system said in a statement Thursday.

The exemption, the first for a major health system in Michigan, was developed "as new research has emerged" on natural immunity.

I haven't had a chance to read much of the rest of your posting as my eyes zeroed in on the "folksy" comment, but I may return to it later and offer more observations or replies. Perhaps it's better I don't, as I allow my time to get derailed on this forum more often than I should.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:05 pm

One good thing about Covid is that the flu has disappeared. I no longer here about anyone getting a regular cold or flu, it's all Covid. I know Covid is a type of flu but still, what happened? My cousin was asking "Can I still get the flu or is it all covid now?"
Born we are the same, within the silence, indifference be Thy name
Torn we walk alone, we sleep in silent shades
The grandeur fades, the meaning never known- 'Born' Nevermore
Handsome B. Wonderful

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Handsome B. Wonderful » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:05 pm wrote:One good thing about Covid is that the flu has disappeared. I no longer here about anyone getting a regular cold or flu, it's all Covid. I know Covid is a type of flu but still, what happened? My cousin was asking "Can I still get the flu or is it all covid now?"

No endorsement past the fact it's an interesting line of speculation:
https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/the-di ... -influenza
Wombaticus Rex

Postby DrEvil » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:02 pm

stickdog99 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:04 pm wrote:
DrEvil » 14 Sep 2021 19:22 wrote:
stickdog99 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:36 pm wrote:
DrEvil » 12 Sep 2021 11:34 wrote:Meanwhile in Denmark, where the vaccination rate is at about 80%, things are back to normal with all restrictions lifted as of two days ago* and covid no longer considered a threat to public health.

* Masks are still required in airports and on planes due to international rules.

And in Sweden?

Just over 70% vaccination rate and some restrictions still in place, and 14700 dead, compared to 2600 for Denmark.

You just can't stop spinning for mask, lockdown, and vaccine mandates. Can you?

What was the average age of mortality of the 14,700 "who died from COVID-19" in Sweden?

The chart is wrong/incomplete. Deaths in 2020 was 98124, with above average numbers for April, May and December.
https://www.scb.se/hitta-statistik/sver ... i-sverige/
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Harvey » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:43 am

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2021-09-16/covid-global-solidarity/

In the name of humanitarianism, Covid is crushing local as well as global solidarity
Jonathan Cook, 16 September 2021

There seems to be a glaring illogic to official arguments about the need to vaccinate British children against Covid that no one in the corporate media wishes to highlight.

Days ago the British government’s experts on vaccinations, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, withstood strong political pressure and decided not to recommend vaccinating children aged between 12 and 15. That was because the JCVI concluded that vaccination could not be justified in the case of children on health grounds.

The implication was that the known health risks associated with vaccination for children – primarily from heart inflammation – outweighed the health benefits. The JCVI also indicated that there might be unknown, longer-term health risks too, given the lack of follow-up among young people and children who have already been vaccinated.

But while the JCVI defied the government, they did not entirely ignore the political demands of them. They offered the government’s four chief medical officers a get-out clause that could be exploited to rationalise the approval of child vaccinations: they conceded that vaccinations might offer other, non-health benefits.

Utilitarian arguments

Predictably, this utilitarian justification for child vaccinations has been seized on by the British government. Here is the Guardian uncritically regurgitating the official position:

There have also been concerns about the indirect effects of the virus on children. The biggest has been the disruption to schools, which had a severe impact on their mental and physical health, as well as their education.

That, essentially, is why the four CMOs have said children aged between 12 and 15 should be eligible for the jab.

They believe that being vaccinated will reduce the risk of disruption to school and extracurricular activities and the effect of this on their mental health and wellbeing.

Let’s unpack that argument.

Covid poses no serious threat to the overwhelming majority of children, the JCVI and the chief medical officers are agreed. (Those few children who are at risk can be vaccinated under existing rules.)

But, according to the government, Covid has inflicted physical, mental and educational suffering on children because classrooms had to be shut for prolonged periods to protect vulnerable adults in the period before the adult population could be vaccinated.

Now most adults, and almost all vulnerable adults, are vaccinated against Covid, offering them a significant degree of protection.

But still children need to be injected with a vaccine that may, on balance, do more harm to their health than good.

If this is the official argument, we should all be asking: Why?

Two scenarios

There are two potential scenarios for assessing this argument.

The first:

The vaccine works against transmission and severe illness in adults. Schools therefore no longer need to be shut down to protect the adult population. Adults are now largely safe – unless they have decided not to get vaccinated. And that, in turn, means that “indirect” harm to children’s mental and physical wellbeing caused by school closures should no longer be a consideration.

If this is the case, then there are no grounds – either health ones or indirect, non-health ones – to justify vaccinating children.

The second:

The vaccine doesn’t stop transmission and severe illness, but it reduces some transmission and mitigates the worst effects of Covid. This is what the evidence increasingly suggests.

If this is the case, then vaccinating children will not only fail to stop a proportion of them catching and transmitting Covid but it will also fail in its stated purpose: preventing the future closure of schools and the associated, indirect harms to children.

Worse, at the same time vaccination may increase children’s risk of damage to their health from the vaccine itself, as the JCVI’s original conclusion implies.

Speculative benefits

Neither scenario offers persuasive medical, or even non-medical, grounds for vaccinating children. A speculative, marginal benefit to the adult population is being prioritised over the rights of children to enjoy bodily autonomy and to avoid being subjected to medical experiments that may have either short-term or long-term effects on their health.

Just to be clear, as the “follow the science” crowd prepare yet again to be outraged, these are not my arguments. They are implicit in the official reasoning of the experts assessing whether to vaccinate children. They have been ignored on political grounds, because the government would prefer to look like it is actively getting us “back to normal”, and because it has chosen to put all its eggs in the easy (and profitable) vaccine basket.

If vaccines are all that is needed to solve the pandemic, then there is no need to look at other things, such as the gradual dismantling of the National Health Service by successive governments, very much including the current one; our over-consumption economies; nutrient-poor diets promoted by the farming and food industries; and much else besides.

Unadulterated racism

There are, in fact, much more obvious, unequivocal reasons to oppose vaccinating children – aside from the matter that vaccination subordinates children’s health to the adult population’s wellbeing on the flimsiest of pretexts.

First, vaccination doses wasted on British children could be put to far better use vaccinating vulnerable populations in the Global South. There are good self-interested reasons for us to back this position, especially given the fact that the fight is against a global pandemic in a modern world that is highly interconnected.

But more altruistic – and ethical – concerns should also be at the forefront of discussions too. Our lives aren’t more important than those of Africans or Asians. To think otherwise – to imagine that we deserve a third or fourth booster shot or need to vaccinate children to reduce the risk of Covid deaths in the west to near-zero – is pure, unadulterated racism.

And second, a growing body of medical reseach indicates that natural immunity confers stronger, longer-lasting protection against Covid.

Given that the virus poses little medical threat to children, the evidence so far suggests they would be better off catching Covid, as apparently half of them already have.

That is both because it serves their own interests by developing in them better immunity against future, nastier variants; and because it serves the interests of the adults around them – assuming (and admittedly it’s a big assumption) that the goal here is not to have adults dependent on endless booster shots to prevent waning immunity and enrich Pfizer.

Worst of both worlds

By contrast, the approach the British government is pursuing – and most of the corporate media is cheerleading – is the worst of both worlds.

British officials want to treat Covid as a continuing menace to public health, one that apparently can never be eradicated. A state of permanent emergency means the government can accrue to itself ever increasing powers, including for surveillance, on the pretext that we are in an endless war against the virus.

But at the same time the government’s implicit “zero tolerance” approach to Covid – in this case, a futile ambition to prevent any hospitalisations or deaths from the virus in the UK – means that the interests of British children, and populations in foreign countries we helped to impoverish through our colonial history, can be sacrificed for the good of adults in rich western countries.

The combined effect of these two approaches is to foster a political climate in which western governments and the corporate media are better placed to replicate the colonial policy priorities they have traditionally pursued abroad but this time apply them to the home front.

The supposed war against the virus – a war that children apparently must be recruited to fight on our behalf – rather neatly echoes the earlier, now discredited and unravelling “war on terror”.

Both can be presented as threats to our civilisation. Both require the state to redirect vast resources to corporate elites (the “defence” industries and now Big Pharma). Both have led to widespread fear among the populace, making it more compliant. Both require a permanent state of emergency and the sacrifice of our liberties. Both have been promoted in terms of a bogus humanitarianism. And neither war can be won.

Dog eat dog

Recognising these parallels is not the same as denial, though the government and media have every interest to cultivate this as an assumption. There were and are terrorists, even if the term readily gets mangled to serve political agendas. And there is a dangerous virus that vulnerable populations need protection from.

But just as the “terror” threat arose in response to – and to mask – our arrogant, colonial control over, and plundering of, other people’s resources, so this pandemic threat appears to have arisen, in large part, from our arrogant invasion of every last habitat on the planet, and our ever less healthy, consumption-driven lifestyles.

At the beginning of the pandemic, I wrote an article that went viral called “A lesson coronavirus is about to teach the world“. In it, I argued that our capitalist societies, with their dog-eat-dog ideologies, were the least suited to deal with a health crisis that required solidarity, both local and global.

I noted that Donald Tump, then the US president, was trying to secure an early, exclusive deal for a “silver bullet” – a vaccine – whose first doses he planned to reserve for Americans as a vote-winner at home and then use as leverage over other states to reward those who complied with his, or possibly US, interests. The planet could be divided into friends and foes – those who received the vaccine and those who were denied it.

It was a typically Trumpian vanity project that he did not realise. But in many ways, it has come to pass in a different fashion and in ways that have the potential to be more dangerous than I could foresee.

Divide and rule

The vaccine has indeed been sold as a silver bullet, a panacea that lifts from our shoulders not just the burden of lockdowns and masks but the need for any reflection on what “normal life” means and whether we should want to return to it.

And just as Trump wanted to use vaccine distribution as a tool of divide-and-rule, the vaccination process itself has come to serve a similar end. With the quick roll-out of vaccines, our societies have almost immediately divided between those who demand vaccine passports and mandates as the price for inclusion and those who demand the protection of basic liberties and cultivation of social solidarity without conditions.

In popular discourse, of course, this is being spun as a fight between responsible vaxxers and irresponsible anti-vaxxers. That is more divide-and-rule nonsense. Those in favour of vaccination, and those who have been vaccinated, can be just as concerned about the direction we are heading in as the “anti-vaxxers”.

Fear has driven our division: between those who primarily fear the virus and those who primarily fear western elites whose authoritarian instincts are coming to the fore as they confront imminent economic and environmental crises they have no answers for.

Increasingly, where we stand on issues surrounding the pandemic has little to do with “the science” and relates chiefly to where each of us stands on that spectrum of fear.

Hoarding impulse

The vaccination of children highlights this most especially, which is why I have chosen to focus on it. We want children vaccinated not because the research suggests they need it or society benefits from it but because knowing they are vaccinated will still our fear of the virus a little more.

Similarly, we want foreigners denied the vaccine – and that is the choice we make when we prioritise our children being vaccinated and demand booster shots for ourselves – because that too will allay our fears.

We hoard the vaccinations, just as we once did toilet paper. We try to fortify our borders against the virus, just as we do against “immigrants”, even though the rational part of our brain knows that the virus will lap up on our shores, in new variants, unless poorer nations are in a position to vaccinate their populations too.

Our fears, the politicians’ power complexes and the corporations’ profit motives combine to fuel this madness. And in the process we intensify the dog-eat-dog ideology we call western civilisation.

We turn on each other, we prioritise ourselves over the foreigner, we set parent against child, we pit the vaccinated against the unvaccinated – all in the name of a bogus humanitarianism and solidarity.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:30 am

Discussion: The Political Economy of Covid. With Professors Jared Ball, Piers Robinson and Fabio Vighi

Edited to add, this is essentially a discussion about the last remaining question for all sceptics of Covid: Why? Answer: to manage the largest global financial crash in history. That is to say, the biggest since the last one in 2008.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:01 pm

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:11 pm

^^^^^^^^^

stunning that we're at a place right now where the above needs to be articulated at all by a medical professional, but I applaud his public statement, regardless. Grotesque times right now.

That video segment above (with Piers Robinson and Fabio Vighi) was a great find as well. I'll be sharing Vighi's article (referenced in the video) in another related thread.

@the_brumby

If someone awoke from a 2yr coma and toured the USA, they would intuit there must be a peculiar virus circulating with a 20% fatality rate that only affects children and only in Democrat-leaning cities, & that transmits via extraordinarily large particles subject to cloth obstruction.

Sep 16, 2021

https://twitter.com/the_brumby/status/1 ... 82145?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:18 pm

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Karmamatterz » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:45 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^Yasssss.

Thanks Harvey for serving another plate of truth.
Karmamatterz

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:49 pm

As a lawyer I am terribly concerned about the methods our government is using to stem the spread of covid.

Without a single law being passed by our elected representatives, which is the way things should be done in a democracy, federal, state and local governments have issued edicts and commands regarding vaccines, masks and other prophylactic measures without even the kind of public hearing that would precede a local zoning change.

Fear does not authorize or justify the suspension of the democratic process. While an emergent threat such as a terror attack may justify certain temporary emergency measures, covid has been an emergency for some 18 months now — plenty of time for elected officials to enact legislation.

We should all be concerned that living under “emergency” rules may become the norm, permanently hindering individual rights and turning the United States into a very undemocratic nation.

We need legislators who legislate, not rulers who rule. Otherwise Covid may become the new “Reichstag fire.”

— Larry Rogak

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/lawrence ... 82208-62Gc

Yes, this person referenced a historical event. I share this here primarily due to the largely spot-on observations otherwise.
I imagine, as adults, we can agree to keep this post available for reading.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:08 pm

@ianmSC

Last year, the New York Times said the Philippines had the highest rate of mask wearing in the world

They’re on day 532 of mask mandates, there are curfews, face shield AND mask mandates, quarantine hotels for travelers…all of The Science™

So why have cases exploded?

https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/14386 ... 26991?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:19 pm

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 387v4.full

Shedding of Infectious SARS-CoV-2 Despite Vaccination

Kasen K. Riemersma, Brittany E. Grogan, Amanda Kita-Yarbro, Peter J. Halfmann, Hannah E. Segaloff, Anna Kocharian, Kelsey R. Florek, Ryan Westergaard, Allen Bateman, Gunnar E. Jeppson, Yoshihiro Kawaoka, View ORCID Profile David H. O’Connor, View ORCID Profile Thomas C. Friedrich, Katarina M. Grande

Abstract

The SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant might cause high viral loads, is highly transmissible, and contains mutations that confer partial immune escape 1,2. Outbreak investigations suggest that vaccinated persons can spread Delta 3,4. We compared RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) data from 699 swab specimens collected in Wisconsin 29 June through 31 July 2021 and tested with a qualitative assay by a single contract laboratory. Specimens came from residents of 36 counties, most in southern and southeastern Wisconsin, and 81% of cases were not associated with an outbreak. During this time, estimated prevalence of Delta variants in Wisconsin increased from 69% to over 95%. Vaccination status was determined via self-reporting and state immunization records (Supplemental Figure 1).

Main text

We observed low Ct values (<25) in 212 of 310 fully vaccinated (68%; Figure 1A) and 246 of 389 (63%) unvaccinated individuals. Testing a subset of low-Ct samples revealed infectious SARS-CoV-2 in 15 of 17 specimens (88%) from unvaccinated individuals and 37 of 39 (95%) from vaccinated people (Figure 1B).

Individuals infected with SARS-CoV-2 despite full vaccination have low Ct values and shed infectious virus.

A. Ct values for SARS-CoV-2-positive specimens grouped by vaccination status. RT-PCR was performed by Exact Sciences Corporation, responsible for over 10% of all PCR tests in Wisconsin during this period, using a qualitative diagnostic assay targeting the SARS-CoV-2 N gene (oligonucleotides identical to CDC’s N1 primer and probe set) that has been authorized for emergency use by FDA (https://www.fda.gov/media/138328/download). B. Infectiousness was determined for a subset of N1 Ct-matched specimens with Ct <25 by inoculation onto Vero E6 TMPRSS2 cells and determining presence of cytopathic effects (CPE) after 5 days in culture. Specimens were selected by N1 Ct-matching between fully vaccinated and not fully vaccinated persons, then specimens from persons with unknown vaccination status were excluded from the analysis. Circles indicate presence of CPE; ‘X’ indicates no CPE detected. C. N1 Ct values for SARS-CoV-2-positive specimens grouped by vaccination status for individuals who were symptomatic or asymptomatic, or those whose symptom status was not determined, at the time of testing. In A and C, boxplots represent mean N1 Ct values +/- one standard deviation. P-values were calculated by comparing mean Ct values by independent two-group Mann-Whitney U tests.

Low Ct values were detected in vaccinated people regardless of symptoms at the time of testing (Figure 1C). Ct values <25 were detected in 7 of 24 unvaccinated (29%; CI: 13-51%) and 9 of 11 fully vaccinated asymptomatic individuals (82%; CI: 48-97%), and 158 of 232 unvaccinated (68%, CI: 62-74%) and 156 of 225 fully vaccinated (69%; CI: 63-75%) symptomatic individuals. Time from symptom onset to testing did not vary by vaccination status (p=0.40; Supplemental Figure 2). Infectious virus was detected in the sole specimen tested from an asymptomatic fully vaccinated individual. Although few asymptomatic individuals were sampled, these results indicate that even asymptomatic, fully vaccinated people might shed infectious virus.

Combined with other studies 2–5, these data indicate that vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals infected with the Delta variant might transmit infection. Importantly, we show that infectious SARS-CoV-2 is frequently found even in vaccinated persons when specimen Ct values are low. The inclusion of viruses from Pango lineages B.1.617.2, AY.2, and AY.3, and multiple counties without a linking outbreak, indicate that Delta-lineage SARS-CoV-2 can achieve low Ct values consistent with transmissibility in fully vaccinated individuals across a range of settings. Vaccinated and unvaccinated persons should get tested when symptomatic or after close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. Continued adherence to non-pharmaceutical interventions during periods of high community transmission to mitigate spread of COVID-19 remain important for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.
stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:42 pm

Belligerent Savant

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:17 am

8bitagent » 14 Sep 2021 19:04 wrote:I don't even think the most brainwashed Rachel Maddow MSNBC viewer would accept the shit happening in Australia. What's happening in Australia feels like it's a made up article by a far right conspiracy website, but is far too real.

What is happening in Australia?

Search up photos of how many people were at the (supposedly closed to the public, in the most fascist lockdown on earth) beach at Bondi the other day.
Joe Hillshoist

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion