Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:45 am

This is quickly becoming parody. Continue to justify the actions of those that do NOT have your interests, and certainly not your health, in mind. Why? Why this doubling down, of refusing to see what's right there to see?

Meanwhile, news stories such as the one below persist. These aren't mere anecdotes. But still, eyes and ears will be kept closed, and mouths covered in cloth.

Belligerent Savant » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:48 am wrote:.

https://www.kusi.com/eight-chest-pain-c ... ccination/
Eight chest pain cases detected in San Diego adolescent boys after vaccination

Posted: June 22, 2021

SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – Rady Children’s Hospital has detected and admitted eight San Diego boys suffering from painful heart muscle inflammation following coronavirus vaccinations.

These local cases represent the more widespread suspicion that the the inflammation, also known as myocarditis, and another named pericarditis, could be rare side effects of the mRNA vaccines.

The COVID-19 vaccines have proven highly effective at limiting the spread of COVID-19 and the eight reported cases of heart symptoms represent 0.007 percent of all vaccinated young people in San Diego.

Dr. John Bradley, Medical Director of Infectious Diseases at Rady Children’s Hospital, joined KUSI’s Logan Byrnes to discuss the eight cases of painful heart muscle inflammation.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:13 pm

And here's another one -- the [extensive] damage of shelter in place and other absurd protracted policies/mandates put in place since early 2020.

Proceed with smug, disaffected rebuttals.

https://www.nber.org/system/files/worki ... w28930.pdf

THE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND POLICY RESPONSES ON EXCESS MORTALITY

Virat Agrawal
Jonathan H. Cantor
Neeraj Sood
Christopher M. Whaley

Working Paper 28930
http://www.nber.org/papers/w28930

NATIONAL BUREAU OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH
1050 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138June 2021

ABSTRACT

As a way of slowing COVID-19 transmission, many countries and U.S. states implemented shelter-in-place(SIP) policies. However, the effects of SIP policies on public health are a priori ambiguous as they might have unintended adverse effects on health. The effect of SIP policies on COVID-19 transmission and physical mobility is mixed. To understand the net effects of SIP policies, we measure the change in excess deaths following the implementation of SIP policies in 43 countries and all U.S. states. We use an event study framework to quantify changes in the number of excess deaths after the implementation of a SIP policy. We find that following the implementation of SIP policies, excess mortality increases. The increase in excess mortality is statistically significant in the immediate weeks following SIP implementation for the international comparison only and occurs despite the fact that there was a decline in the number of excess deaths prior to the implementation of the policy. At the U.S. state-level, excess mortality increases in the immediate weeks following SIP introduction and then trends below zero following 20 weeks of SIP implementation. We failed to find that countries or U.S. states that implemented SIP policies earlier, and in which SIP policies had longer to operate, had lower excess deaths than countries/U.S.states that were slower to implement SIP policies. We also failed to observe differences in excess death trends before and after the implementation of SIP policies based on pre-SIP COVID-19 death rates.

Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:17 pm

Keep hammering BS!

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:49 pm

@galexybrane

None of the covid policies from the past 16 months had anything to do with actual science. We’ve been living through the consequences of a cancerous anti-science that favors models over real data and cites corrupt “experts” or fake “consensus” to justify crimes against humanity.

1:28 PM · Jun 11, 2021

https://twitter.com/galexybrane/status/ ... 34275?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:05 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:28 pm

An hour video called "Following the Science"
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:40 pm

http://edwardcurtin.com/what-i-know-and ... v-2-virus/

What I Know and Don’t Know about SARS-CoV-2 Virus

After fifteen months of assiduous reading, study, observation, and research, I have come to some conclusions about what is called COVID-19. I would like to emphasize that I have done this work obsessively since it seemed so important. I have consulted information and arguments across all media, corporate and alternative, academic, medical, books, etc. I have consulted with researchers around the world. I have read the websites of the CDC, the World Health Organization, and government and non-government health organizations. In other words, I have left no stone unturned, despite the overt or covert political leanings of the sources. I have done this as a sociologist and writer, not as a medical doctor, although many of my sources have been medical doctors and medical studies.

My succinct conclusions follow without links to sources since I am not trying to persuade anyone of anything but just stating for the public record what I have concluded. Life is short. I am going to say it now.

I know that vast numbers of people have been hypnotized by fear, threats, and bribes to accept the corporate mainstream media’s version of COVID-19. I have concluded that many millions are moving in a trance state and do not know this. They have been induced into this state by a well-organized, very sophisticated propaganda campaign that has drawn on the human fear of death and disease. Those behind this have no doubt studied the high incidence of hypochondriasis in the general population and the fear of an invisible “virus” in societies where belief in God and the spiritual invisible has been replaced by faith in science. Knowing their audience well, they have concocted a campaign of fear and confusion to induce obedience.

I do not know but suspect that those who have been so hypnotized tend to be mainly members of the middle to the upper classes, those who have invested so much belief in the system. This includes the highly schooled.

I know that to lockdown hundreds of millions of healthy people, to insist they wear useless masks, to tell them to avoid human contacts, to destroy the economic lives of regular people have created vast suffering that was meant to teach people a lesson about who was in control and that they better revise their understanding of human relations to adjust to the new digital unreality that the producers of this masquerade are trying to put in place of flesh and blood, face to face human reality.

I know that the PCR test invented by Kary Mullis cannot test for the alleged virus or any virus and therefore all the numbers of cases and deaths are based on nothing. They are conjured out of thin air in a massive act of magic. I know that the belief that it can so test began with the unscientific PCR Corona protocol created by Christian Drosten in Germany in January 2020 that became the standard method for testing for SARS-CoV-2 worldwide. I am sure this was preplanned and part of a high-level conspiracy. This protocol set the cycle threshold (amplification) at 45 which could only result in false positive results. These were then called cases: An act of fraud on a massive scale.

I do not know if the alleged virus has ever been isolated in the sense of being purified or detached from everything else aside from being cultured in a lab. Therefore I do not know if the virus exists.

I know that the experimental mRNA “vaccines” that are being pushed on everyone are not traditional vaccines but dangerous experiments whose long-term consequences are unknown. And I know that Moderna says its messenger RNA (mRNA) non-vaccine “vaccine” functions “like an operating system on a computer” and that Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, says that the lipid nanoparticles from the injections travel throughout the body and settle in large quantities in multiple organs where the spike protein, being biologically active, can cause massive damage and that the FDA has known this. Additionally, I know that tens of thousands of people have suffered adverse effects from these injections and many thousands have died from them and that these figures are greatly underestimated due to the reporting systems. I know that with this number of casualties in the past these experimental shots would have been stopped long ago or never started. That they have not, therefore, convinces me that a radically evil agenda is under way whose goal is harm not health because those in charge know what I know and much more.

I do not know where this alleged virus originated, if it exists.

I know that from the start of this crisis, there was a concerted effort across the world to deny access to proven effective treatments such as hydroxychloroquine, steroids, ivermectin in a planned effort to vaccinate as many people as possible. This alone reveals an agenda centered not on health but on getting as many people as possible to submit to being vaccinated and controlled. Social control is the name of this deadly game.

I know that those pushing these vaccines – The World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, the Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, etc. – have a long history of wanting to drastically reduce the world’s population and that their promotion of eugenics under various names is very well known. I am convinced that the totally untested mRNA-type “gene therapy” is the key to their plan for population reduction.

I do not know if they will succeed.

I know they must be resisted.

I do not know why so many good people cannot see through this evil. I can only attribute it to having been seduced by a massive hypnotic propaganda campaign that has appealed to their deepest fears and will result in those fears being realized because they thought they were free. It is a great tragedy.

I know that all the statistics about cases and deaths “from” COVID-19 have been manipulated to create a fake pandemic. One of the most obvious proofs of this is the alleged disappearance of the flu and deaths from influenza. Only someone in a trance could fail to understand the absurd logic in the argument that this was the result of mask wearing when at the same time the air-born COVID-19 spread like wildfire until that stopped precipitously in January 2021 when a tiny number of people had been vaccinated.

I know there has been barely any excess mortality throughout all this.

I do not know where it will all end but hope against hope the growing opposition to this fraud will grow and defeat it despite the organized censorship that is underway against dissenting opinions. I know that when organized censorship on this scale takes place those behind it are afraid of the revelation of the truth. A simple understanding of history confirms this.

I know that the temporary reprieve the authorities have granted to their subjects will be followed by further restrictions on fundamental freedoms, the corona virus lockdowns will likely return, “vaccine” boosters will be promoted, and the World Economic Forum’s push for a Great Reset with a Fourth Industrial Revolution will lead to the marriage of artificial intelligence, cyborgs, digital technology, and biology with the USA and other countries continuing to slip into a new form of fascist control unless people across the world stand up and resist in great numbers. I am heartened by signs that this resistance is growing.

Finally, I know if the authoritarian forces win the immediate battle, someone will write a book with a title like that of Milton Mayer’s classic, They Thought They Were Free. It will be censored. Perhaps it will first be shared via samizdat. But in the end, after much suffering and death, the truth about this evil agenda will prevail and there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

We are in a spiritual war for the soul of the world.
stickdog99

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:47 am

stickdog99 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:26 am wrote:
mentalgongfu2 » 23 Jun 2021 04:26 wrote:Did you read it? They continue to have an advisory. They took out the bold "NO KIDS ALLOWED" followed by language stating they would update with more information, and replaced it with more detailed information.

I don't trust the screenshots are actually yesterday and today. There's probably six months between them. If the screenshots had dates associated with them, that might help make it seem malicious. But even then, anytime you make an edit, there are two days where they are back to back. And editing something that you actively say will be edited as more research is conducted is not exactly a sign of malfeasance.

Why don't you trust reality?

Funny that you mention parody and dont seem to see it in your own words. All data is tainted except that which supports your position, it seems. Time for me to bow out again from a tired attempt at understanding. You're mad that WHO updated their recommendations based on studies, which is something they advertise they will do.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:19 am

mentalgongfu2 » 24 Jun 2021 05:47 wrote:
stickdog99 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:26 am wrote:
mentalgongfu2 » 23 Jun 2021 04:26 wrote:Did you read it? They continue to have an advisory. They took out the bold "NO KIDS ALLOWED" followed by language stating they would update with more information, and replaced it with more detailed information.

I don't trust the screenshots are actually yesterday and today. There's probably six months between them. If the screenshots had dates associated with them, that might help make it seem malicious. But even then, anytime you make an edit, there are two days where they are back to back. And editing something that you actively say will be edited as more research is conducted is not exactly a sign of malfeasance.

Why don't you trust reality?

Funny that you mention parody and dont seem to see it in your own words. All data is tainted except that which supports your position, it seems. Time for me to bow out again from a tired attempt at understanding. You're mad that WHO updated their recommendations based on studies, which is something they advertise they will do.

You drive by this thread to shake your head in disbelief quite a bit, then "bow out" without ever providing a shred of data to back your view that masks, lockdowns, and vaccines are all awesome.

I sincerely would love to believe what you believe. Can you help me see the light?
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:21 am

https://fee.org/articles/new-harvard-data-accidentally-reveal-how-lockdowns-crushed-the-working-class-while-leaving-elites-unscathed/

Believe what you want, by all means....

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6260751069001#sp=show-clips
Dr. Robert Malone discusses vaccine risks after YouTube deletes podcast*

*Yeah, you folk who dismiss this just because of where it's from without any other thought, well... carry on.

------
A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here's What They Found
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/06/15/a-group-of-parents-sent-their-kids-face-masks-to-a-lab-for-analysis-heres-what-they-found-n2591047?1522
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:12 pm

Belligerent Savant » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:47 am wrote:.

How, and why, does this happen? What is the explanation for this change?

Here is what the WHO had on their site up until recently:

...and this is what they have now, a day later:

The text of the updated content:

Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine is suitable for use by people aged 12 years and above. Children aged between 12 and 15 who are at high risk may be offered this vaccine alongside other priority groups for vaccination.

Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy.

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/14074 ... 42926?s=20

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status ... 23488?s=20

They're doing exactly what you've been doing throughout this thread: updating their views when new information becomes available. The fact that you think this is newsworthy is frankly a little baffling. You can't seriously be suggesting they should never change their minds?

Also, why on Earth did you bold "a day later"? I realize you disagree with pretty much everything they say, but the concept of causality really shouldn't come as a surprise.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:30 pm

So you're comparing me to the WHO now, as an apples to apples comparison?
Do i need to tell you how absurd and insipid this comparison is?
Are you truly this obtuse to believe the reason for the change is benign, as you allude?

The agenda is clear: push these experimental shots as thoroughly as possible, and minimize any suggestion otherwise. The WHO didn't 'update their view', for fuck's sake. They softened their stance after pressure was applied by those with influence when their initial stance (advising against vaccinating children, in no uncertain terms) was spread far and wide in short order, adding to the legitimate FUD surrounding these experimental shots.

You're getting as desperate as they are.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:13 pm

I would not have any inherent problem with the WHO updating their published recommendations on the basis of new information, but if that's what they did, where exactly is that new information? Given that they currently say "Vaccine trials for children are ongoing", where would the data have come from to indicate that they were "suitable for use" for children aged 12 and up, when just prior that point the WHO maintained that "There is not yet enough evidence" regarding children? Without some scientific basis for the change in their recommendations, it certainly appears to be a solely political decision.
Marionumber1

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:05 am

Marionumber1 » 25 Jun 2021 00:13 wrote:I would not have any inherent problem with the WHO updating their published recommendations on the basis of new information, but if that's what they did, where exactly is that new information? Given that they currently say "Vaccine trials for children are ongoing", where would the data have come from to indicate that they were "suitable for use" for children aged 12 and up, when just prior that point the WHO maintained that "There is not yet enough evidence" regarding children? Without some scientific basis for the change in their recommendations, it certainly appears to be a solely political decision.

Are you actually insinuating that the WHO could possibly be influenced by anything other than objective evaluation of data in the pursuit of the maximization of the health of every person in the world?

LOL. How dare you!
stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:54 am

Belligerent Savant » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:53 am wrote:.

Robert Malone
RW Malone MD, LLC: Consultancy and Analytics in the Biosector
3h • 3 hours ago

Q: Why do you call the adenovirus-based (J&J) and mRNA-based vaccines gene therapy-based vaccines? And why is that important? Are you just trying to scare people? Are you an anti-vaxxer?

A: I have spent my whole career seeking to develop fundamental enabling vaccine technologies, developing vaccines, designing and managing vaccine studies etc. Vaccines are my business. I am not an anti-vaxxer. I am a pro-truth, pro-safety, pro-bioethics vaccine developer. Vaccines save lives. They are often (but not always) our best hope for reducing the death and disease associated with many pathogens, and offer hope for treating cancer and other diseases.

So, why are these gene therapy-based vaccines? Because both of these types of vaccines employ technologies that involve transferring foreign genetic material into the cells of the person receiving the vaccine, and making those cells essentially become miniature vaccine antigen manufacturing factories - inside the body.

Why does this matter? Because, from my point of view as the person who first came up with the idea to use "gene therapy" and "mRNA delivery" for vaccination, the "active drug substance" is not the gene therapy vector, it is the protein that is manufactured in your cells. So, from an FDA/regulatory point of view, these products need to be reviewed using the regulations applied to "gene therapy" products as well as those which apply to "vaccines". These are NOT traditional vaccines. Therefore, the FDA should have insisted that the levels and duration of production of the transgene-encoded active drug product (spike protein) should have been well characterized. Make sense? How much spike is being made, in the body of people receiving the vaccine, for how long. Simple stuff. Pretty important.

But the FDA did not think this way, or just did not think. They treated these products like any other vaccine. They have check lists. And to their way of thinking (or not), the formulated mRNA and the adenoviral vector are the active drug product, and they did not need to insist that the product developers characterize how much and for how long the "antigen" (spike) would be produced in your body.

They were wrong.

For example, recombinant adenoviral vectored-vaccines expressing a variety of antigens have been investigated in human clinical studies for years. I am not aware of prior problems with coagulation triggered by those vaccines. So it is reasonable to conclude that the difference is the antigen. Spike. Adenoviral vectors are designed to make lots of protein for a long period of time. So FDA should have had the developer(s) determine how much Spike is being made, and for how long. Simple stuff, right? And the developers should have had to prove that the spike protein produced is not biologically active, that that level is safe, does not bind ACE2, does not open the blood brain barrier, is not cytotoxic etc.

Does that make sense?

Same logic applies to the mRNA vaccines.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/rwmalone ... 71968-E0Gt
Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion