Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby liminalOyster » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:23 pm

Maybe but it is also funny how dead-set some people are on overstating the degree of force, threat, LEO, etc behind ham-fisted keystone kops public health measures and have thus created a strawman by attributing the view and behavior of a very small subset of creepy bootlicker gimme all the vax! hypocrites to the vast majority of average people who were just doing their best to decide between two shit choices in a time when clear information was nowhere to be had. As a non-MRNA vax-seeking person, I've assumed this was a gain of function mistake for at least two years, that mRNA would at best have a higher proportion of good than bad to it and consistently opposed any vax mandate (having previously strongly opposed ALL vax mandates) without a big fat loophole (either conscience or "religious" but not subject to anything more than personal declaration.) Which makes it fucking tiresome to get looped in by once-comrades with non-questioning klowns.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:23 pm

New England Journal of Medicine: Vaccinated Individuals Stay Contagious with COVID-19 Longer

How would you like it if you now lost your job, your right to travel, your parental custodial rights, and/or your access any non-essential indoor businesses for having been vaccinated?

Because there is now more scientific reason to discriminate against you than there ever was to discriminate against those who did not make the same medical decision that you did.

People got their bank accounts frozen for merely contributing a few dollars to protests against these mandates. I am still not allowed in the same room as my coerced triple mRNA-injected medical school students because of these mandates. And my job is on the line because of this fact.

Sorry, but you don't get out of your blasé acceptance of biofascism at the behest of Big Pharma whores with "Oopsie. My bad. I was always sort of against it in theory. And you are vastly overstating the true level of biofascism."

Look, I am not blaming you or anyone like you for doing what everyone around you told you to do. But don't you think that it's well past time to at least own up to the fact that you were dead wrong about all of this and to apologize for not lifting one finger to stand up against the biofascistic discrimination that you are now so intent on minimizing?
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:59 pm

Virology Journal: Adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines and measures to prevent them

Abstract

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles. As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued. In addition, the date of vaccination should be recorded in the medical record of patients. Several practical measures to prevent a decrease in immunity have been reported. These include limiting the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, including acetaminophen to maintain deep body temperature, appropriate use of antibiotics, smoking cessation, stress control, and limiting the use of lipid emulsions, including propofol, which may cause perioperative immunosuppression. In conclusion, COVID-19 vaccination is a major risk factor for infections in critically ill patients.
stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:15 pm

stickdog99 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:23 pm wrote:New England Journal of Medicine: Vaccinated Individuals Stay Contagious with COVID-19 Longer

How would you like it if you now lost your job, your right to travel, your parental custodial rights, and/or your access any non-essential indoor businesses for having been vaccinated?

Because there is now more scientific reason to discriminate against you than there ever was to discriminate against those who did not make the same medical decision that you did.

People got their bank accounts frozen for merely contributing a few dollars to protests against these mandates. I am still not allowed in the same room as my coerced triple mRNA-injected medical school students because of these mandates. And my job is on the line because of this fact.

Sorry, but you don't get out of your blasé acceptance of biofascism at the behest of Big Pharma whores with "Oopsie. My bad. I was always sort of against it in theory. And you are vastly overstating the true level of biofascism."

Look, I am not blaming you or anyone like you for doing what everyone around you told you to do. But don't you think that it's well past time to at least own up to the fact that you were dead wrong about all of this and to apologize for not lifting one finger to stand up against the biofascistic discrimination that you are now so intent on minimizing?

co-sign all of the above. Well-summarized.

Certain segments of the population have truly been in echo chambers/bubbles for the last ~2yrs if they continue to believe, today, that we're overstating the harms caused by covid policies/mandates/lockdowns.

And mandates are STILL IN PLACE. I may still lose my livelihood. My employer indicated NO CHANGE to restrictive policy despite updated CDC Guidance. Those with exemptions continue to be blatantly discriminated against. And barring change to policy, those with exemptions will still be terminated after a certain [arbitrary] date if they don't submit to a shot.

But I'm among the fortunate ones. Millions have lost their jobs, their livelihoods, their careers, their friends, their family, their health, and even their LIVES due to Covid policies/mandates.

Good christ.
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:42 pm

Thank you, sir! May I have another?

stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:53 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-director-calls-drastic-changes-agency-rcna43536

CDC director calls for drastic changes to the agency following pandemic missteps

Dr. Rochelle Walensky acknowledged the agency's failures during the pandemic and outlined steps to improve how it communicates to the public.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:06 pm

Grizzly » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:53 am wrote:https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-director-calls-drastic-changes-agency-rcna43536

CDC director calls for drastic changes to the agency following pandemic missteps

Dr. Rochelle Walensky acknowledged the agency's failures during the pandemic and outlined steps to improve how it communicates to the public.

Failures... Apparently, they just didn't communicate well enough.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 pm

So for those that continue to believe that 'we didn't really have a lockdown in the U.S.', what then would be the cause for these excessive deaths, if not lockdowns?

[embedded links at source]
news about elevated death rates is leaking out

and we're running out of excuses to deflect blame

you’re probably not going to see a great deal about this in the US press, but it’s starting to leak out in places like the UK where the hand in glove aspect of mainstream media and state is not quite as complete.

we are, however, still mired in ideas of “unexplained” which feels like a bit of a figleaf and media and state alike are grasping around for “reasons” that are not too damaging for narrative. and easy early one onto which to latch is “lockdowns did this” and treating it as some sort of hangover effect.

the argument largely goes like this:

and while there is likely some truth to it, this explanation does not seem terribly satisfactory.

you can certainly increase deaths by swamping care and preventing early detection of risks, but it does not generate this kind of rise in overall mortality. these claims are associative, but lack any clear linkage.

it feels like a mantra being spoken over and over to focus the mind away from what might actually be going on and to “plead poor to get more funding” which is, of course, the oldest trick in the public services book. (and one that seems less than convincing when there sure still seems to be plenty of dosh for the diversitycrats and their endless woke depredations)

these deaths look concentrated in cancers and heart conditions. both are known side effects of the covid vaccines. both were warned against endlessly but these warnings were ignored.

in their place, we got sustained campaigns of gaslighting like the infamous “everything causes heart attacks in young people now” and the myth of covid caused myo and pericarditis that has since been disproven. (https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/havi ... iated-with)

and so the story had to change from this to something new.

and as can be seen above, we’re onto “lockdown deferred care” as “explication du jour” but i doubt this one will hold up either.

the fact is that we’ve been casting around all year for some explanation that the public will buy that explains the truly dissonant state of what’s going on in the all cause deaths arena. and the public is rapidly running out of credulity.

you only get to change your answer to this question so many times before no one listens to you anymore and the retrenchment back to “blaming policy” instead of the dozens of exogenous causes that have one by one failed to pan out and fallen by the wayside represents a start of the move into “endgame.”

this is the beginning of the acceptance of policy culpability and that’s a very meaningful change.

and it’s going to set up the next shoes to fall. and there are some no fooling around clodhoppers getting ready to drop…

the data on heart risk and heart damage from covid vaccines is pretty unequivocal at this point. they have been discontinued in the young in many countries because the risk clearly outweighs the benefit and the elevated death rates are concentrated in the young and healthy, precisely those who seem to bear the worst brunt of this adverse event.

@statsjamie

‘Deaths in 10-14 year olds are 11.7% above average, 30-34 are 11% above average, 35-39 are 12.5% with double digit above average in 55-64 year olds’

Chat with @Iromg on #excessdeaths

We are worryingly seeing more deaths than you would expect in young age groups

[video at link]

August 18th, 2022

and the newfound lack of trust is really showing up in spades. nobody is getting their under 5’s vaxxed. the rate is about 2.8% in the US. we have finally wised up to the “this is not good risk reward for the young and healthy and never was.”

and it’s not like that was ever subtle.
https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/pfiz ... cine-works

and once suspicion starts, it tends to grow

but the real doozie lies here in the tireless and desperately needed work being done by gatopal™ ethical skeptic who has done such an excellent job of pulling together data from disparate sources to replace the CDC data that’s not being reported because of “updates.”
@EthicalSkeptic

A reminder - 331,000 younger persons died between 4 Apr 2021 and 23 Jul 2022

• From a factor - we won't or can't say what
• Covid is now at 1,700 deaths per week
• This factor is killing 4,870 per week (6.2 sigma high)
• Cancer is at an 8.9 sigma high

August 3, 2022

and as can be readily seen, the alignment of this cancer variance and the excess non-covid natural death is quite tight and both go near vertical in trend commencing week 14 2021. (MMWR = mortality and morbidity weekly report)

it’s useful to understand what else was happening then:

(and you’d expect a bit of lag here, maybe a week or two on heart issues, perhaps more on cancer)

it appears we may have another coinciditis outbreak on our hands.

the next surge of vaccine dosing was in nov-dec 2021 and that coincides with the next sudden spike in cancer and death. these were the boosters. and there is strong reason to suspect that boosters had considerably higher adverse events effect than prior doses. in march, we see a “4th dose” round coming through and yet again see surge after the deep dip when vaccination stopped in feb-mar 2022.

i have not run a regression here, but this eyeballs in awfully compelling fashion and as we have specific, indented biological reason to expect linkage, causality seems a dominant assumption to “spurious correlation.” and we’re in a point where data really needs explication.

covid deaths YTD are down on the US

but look at excess mortality (through july 3rd) has risen vs year ago and remains dramatically elevated.

tantalizingly, this elevation looks very similar to UK levels. that would seem more in keeping with a hypothesis of “this is a rate of vaccine AE” than “two countries with very different health systems and lockdown impacts are having the exact same outcome.”

there is an awfully large pachyderm in the parlor here.

and you can’t just toss a dustcloth over it.

at some point, it’s going to have to be called by name.

too many linkages and timings are FAR too exact and the “big book of biology excuses” is getting pretty threadbare.

and the costs are about to blow out.

people with heart damage will pop every round of vaxxes. the cancer issue will likely just keep rising as the CG enriched nature of the mRNA vaxxes takes its toll.

and who is going to pay for it? who is going to take care of the bills for heart treatment and cancer?

the payors are seeing this spike and i know they are because several have told me. they also know full well what’s doing it and who they want to go after, but the liability shields prevent it.

how much water can build up behind this dam before it breaks?

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/news ... um=reader2
Belligerent Savant

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:04 am

"Deferred care" is a pretty audacious explanation for a bumper harvest of excess deaths, considering one of the most consistent data points for iatrogenic death is the fact that when doctors go on strike, death rates stay level, and often drop. Like, considerably: some data points record double digit drops.

So if the plan is to stick to this narrative, they're going to have to pin the blame on elective surgeries being botched on an unprecedented scale and consistency by ... over-worked doctors with long covid brain? I can see it working, actually, nevermind. Perhaps my estimation of the average American is too low but they seldom disappoint me.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:44 pm

Better start a new thread....

Fauci is Now Performing Gain-of-Function on the Spanish Flu
https://tomrenz.substack.com/p/fauci-is-now-performing-gain-of-function
This will be scrubbed...Spanish Flu Gof
2.12MB ∙ PDF File:
https://tomrenz.substack.com/api/v1/file/349d79f6-d3bc-4f89-b0bb-f2b8151b74c5.pdf

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:21 pm

stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:28 pm

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/american-massacre-is-steve-kirsch

Duuuude what’s happening ?

In under a week:

Liz „Piggy“ Cheney loses in a landslide

Brian Selzerwater is fired from CNN

Grauci Fauci resigns after 50 years

Who’s next? Biden?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:10 pm

Until there are reparations (for those harmed by lockdowns and mandates) and convictions, nothing of note is happening yet, though it does appear cracks are beginning to show on the dam. Hopefully it'll burst soon.

A couple noteworthy recent links on some of the cracks widening:

New Bob Moran documentary --

Bob Moran
@bobscartoons
·
Aug 20

This has been months of work, funded entirely by goodwill and cups of tea. I'm so grateful to everyone involved.
This isn't just about me. It's the story of our movement, the times we're living through and why we refuse to comply. I hope you all enjoy it.

https://www.bobmoran.co.uk/brilliantly-difficult-film

---------------

@CraigBromyard
·
Aug 21
Replying to @bobscartoons

Thank you Bob. Your courage and ability to distill critical thinking into art the last two years has been invaluable to me when, ironically, society seemed so binary on acceptable thought. A rare, honest, light against a troubling and despairing world at times. Thank you.

https://twitter.com/bobscartoons/status ... 23520?s=20

And this, further to the post above Re: excess deaths --

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2022/08/2 ... rt-1-of-3/
Houston, We Have a Problem (Part 1 of 3)

Posted on August 20, 2022 by The Ethical Skeptic

Seven of the major eleven International Classification of Diseases codes tracked by the US National Center for Health Statistics exhibit stark increase trends beginning in the first week of April 2021 – featuring exceptional growth more robust than during even the Covid-19 pandemic time frame. This date of inception is no coincidence, in that it also happens to coincide with a key inflection point regarding a specific body-system intervention in most of the US population. These seven pronounced increases in mortality alarmingly persist even now.

The following work is the result of thousands of hours of dynamic data tracking and research on the part of its author. The reader should anticipate herein, a journey which will take them through the methods and metrics which serve to identify this problem, along with a deductive assessment of the candidate causal mechanisms behind it. Alternatives as to cause which include one mechanism in particular, that is embargoed from being allowed as an explanation, nor even mere mention in some forums.

At the end of this process, we will be left with one inescapable conclusion. One which threatens the very fabric and future of health policy in the US for decades to come.

[snip]

This defacto concealment of 20,600 death records (inside the R00-R99 code group), is independent of the 22,535 records which were removed from the June 2nd 2022 death data and have either yet to be placed back into the database or were reassigned to non-threatening ICD codes.

That makes for a total of 43,135 potential myocarditis, cancer, pericarditis, conductive, nephrosis, liver, and/or lymphoma deaths which still have not even yet posted into the data over which this article is sounding the alarm.

That is 7% of the total deaths for the period in question, and possibly 15 to 25% of these highly concerning death ICD-10 groups’ trend data – missing. Even absent this data however, the entailed trends are alarming.

Finally, we end with the most important chart of all – the chart which indicates deaths which are not from accidents, suicide, addiction, assault, abuse, despair, disruption, nor Covid-19. The Excess Non-Covid Natural Cause Mortality chart which we began monitoring on May 29th 2021. What I called then, the ‘What the hell is this?’ chart. As one can see, we have lost 344,000 younger Americans to something besides Covid and non-natural death, during the period from 3 April 2021 to 6 August 2022. The current rate of mortality in this ICD categorization, is around 5,000 or more per week (the database shows a most recent five-week, weekly average of 7,887 deaths – subject to lag of course) – which exceeds most weeks of the Covid pandemic itself (save for the absolute peak periods).

By now, if all these mortality excesses were indeed a holdover from Covid-19 itself, they should have already begun to tail off. Unfortunately they are not only not tailing off, in many cases they are still increasing.
Exhibit E – Excess Non-Covid Natural Cause Deaths are at an all time high as of MMWR Week 31 of 2022. 344,000 US citizens have died of some additional factor since MMWR Week 14 of 2021. The current rate of excess mortality represents a five week average of 5+ sigma in excess (hedging conservatively for lag). (See PFE Footnote7)
Accordingly, and without a shadow of a doubt, we have established that right now there exists a problem in terms of US citizen health and mortality. One which is differentiated from Covid-19 itself, and began in earnest MMWR Week 14 of 2021. Our next task, and what will be outlaid in Parts 2 and 3 of this article series, is to employ these and other observed arrival distributions to winnow out the causal mechanism(s) behind this concerning trend in US mortality.

Having made significant progress on the second and third article already, we very much look forward to publishing for the reader, our next article in the series, ‘Houston, We Know the Mechanisms (Part 2 of 3)’.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:42 pm

"Kim Iversen: How Fauci Could Become MORE Dangerous and Powerful in "Retirement""

Also, As unvaccinated Air Force pilots are grounded, contractors are swooping in to take their spots. But wait, they don’t have to be vaccinated?
https://twitter.com/Outkick/status/1562092307817660416?t=47oMJZ9ITWIZGH477LGF2g&s=19

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:14 pm

Hey, look everyone: it's the PIVOT that will allow all the misled individuals* (that downplayed mandate and lockdown harms, and also practically clamored at one point to have the unvaccinated treated as lepers -- some still do) position their FAVORITE BAD MAN as the scapegoat!

*toned down rhetoric.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/2 ... s-00053428

HEALTH CARE

Trump White House exerted pressure on FDA for Covid-19 emergency use authorizations, House report finds

The report by House Democrats examining the pandemic says Trump officials sought vaccine approvals to sway voters before the 2020 election.

By KATHERINE ELLEN FOLEY

08/24/2022 11:10 AM EDT

Updated: 08/24/2022 12:01 PM EDT

The Trump administration pressured the Food and Drug Administration, including former FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn, to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a report released Wednesday by Democrats on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

Senior Trump administration officials fought for the reauthorization of hydroxychloroquine, a drug normally used to treat malaria and lupus, after the FDA revoked its emergency clearance of the drug because data showed it was ineffective against Covid-19 and could lead to potentially dangerous side effects, the report found. The Democrats’ investigation also documents potential influence from former White House officials regarding the FDA’s decision to authorize convalescent plasma, and White House attempts to block the FDA from collecting additional safety data on Covid-19 vaccines in order to get them to the public before the 2020 presidential election.

Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion