Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:14 pm

stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:36 pm

Another Lying Headline: "Vaxxed and Unvaxxed Children Equally Infectious"

Even as the study clearly shows that the vaxxed children are infectious for at least twice as long as the unvaccinated!

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:50 pm

Regardless of whether all the excess 2022 and 2023 disability and death among young people is due to vaccination, why doesn't anybody in power care to even investigate these terrible trends?

Newsweek: Why Are Death and Disability Rising Among Young Americans?

Tons of supporting links at the OP.

Excerpt:

America's labor force is facing a crisis, and no one knows exactly why. According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of American adults considered unable to work grew by more than 3.5 million since January 2020, with 1.5 million added just in the first nine months of this year.

That's a concerning 12 percent hike. But among the labor force, in particular, the disability number grew an astonishing 33 percent since January 2020. Over the same time period, America has seen what one insurance insider calls an "open secret" of increased excess deaths—the number of people dying above what is expected. These shocking developments are surely contributing to ongoing labor shortages. People are leaving work at younger ages, in greater numbers, and from diseases seen mostly in later life.

We need an unbiased, nonpartisan investigation into this troubling trend. Record-high rates of incapacitation threaten our economy and signal continuing waves of early death.

Consider that 25 percent more 15-to-19-year-olds than expected—about a thousand young people—died in the first five months of 2023, according to an analysis of federal data. They are among 87,000 additional people who died in those months. Compared to pre-pandemic numbers, those Americans should still be alive.

While government agencies invest little effort in examining these worrisome developments, some in the insurance industry are sounding the alarm. Finance and indemnity experts in the nonprofit Insurance Collaboration to Save Lives (ICSL) are urging insurers to address the simmering health problems reflected in disability statistics.

Teresa Winer, an insurance regulator for the state of Georgia, joined the group after seeing mounting deaths in company reports. A survey of insurance experts like her predicted by a four-to-one margin that the trend would last three years. These deaths are often broadly ascribed to long COVID, but the condition is not well enough defined to draw this conclusion. According to the American Medical Association, "the enigma of long COVID continues to baffle researchers," and "the link between infection and long-term symptoms remains poorly understood."

Bret Swanson, chair of the Indiana Public Retirement System and a member of ICSL, believes a better explanation is needed. "We've got an actual, genuine tsunami and, in some way, it is overwhelming what we had with COVID itself," he told us. "Figure out why." Other experts in the group called these trends the "tip of the iceberg" and a "wildfire loose."

This post-pandemic scourge can be ferreted out in a U.S. Centers for Disease Control online database called WONDER. Mary Pat Campbell, an actuarial expert, unearthed distressing trends in the data.

At COVID-19's peak, the vast majority of excess deaths were among the elderly and immune-compromised. But as COVID became milder, Campbell found unprecedented increases in death rates—from all causes, not just COVID—in prime-of-life adults compared with 2019. In early 30-somethings, for example, mortality ran 42 percent above normal in 2021, 30 percent in 2022, and 24 percent from January to May 2023, long after the COVID emergency ended.

"Thirty percent is a huge increase in mortality," Campbell explained. "Ten percent is huge. A lot of people just have no idea." Her findings mirror ongoing excess deaths tracked in the U.S. and other countries by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. A U.S. Society of Actuaries report from May 2023 also found ongoing, unexpectedly high deaths in working people with life insurance—which it concluded could not be explained by COVID alone. (COVID deaths dropped by half from 2021 to 2022.)

stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:09 pm

There were comments some time ago, in this thread I believe, that indicated -- in part -- that mandates were relatively short-lived and, in any event, schools and colleges were moving away from such restrictive measures.

Well, it's now Almost November 2023, and inexplicably, there remain 75 colleges (including Ivy Leagues) that continue to enforce useless & harmful mandates. ON STUDENTS. Reprehensible. Shameful. Despicable.

Fucking Cowards and SHILLS.

No College Mandates
@NCM4Ever
·
Oct 21

There are 75 colleges left mandating COVID vaccines from over 1000 colleges that announced mandates in spring of 2021. Important to acknowledge how far we’ve come but also frustrated that these hold-outs just won’t give up on this failed policy.

https://x.com/NCM4Ever/status/1715823631303950720?s=20

And there is this asshole, @profgalloway (according to his profile: Product of big government @ucla @ucberkeley | Prof Marketing @NYUStern | Right of Center-Left, etc), that ADVOCATED STRONGLY for Mandates, and is now offering up a weak acknowledgement with no accountability and/or full ownership of HARMS caused.

For those unfamiliar with this asshole, here's a snippet of his comments from 2021:

@tlowdon
SCOTT GALLOWAY:
- Aug 2021: You have "your head up your ass" if you aren't willing to take this EUA COVID shot. It should be mandated!
- Oct 2021: Anyone refusing the vaxx should be fired! Maybe even imprisoned.
- Oct 2023: Look, we were only doing our best. How about a little grace & forgiveness, huh?

https://x.com/tlowdon/status/1718361009457705377?s=20

A sampling of the editorializing after @profgalloway's recent comments on the Bill Maher show:

@MarloweShort
·
@profgalloway, learning loss. Increases in suicide, obesity, depression and drug use among children. And your cohort were a$$holes to anyone who advocated for children, keeping schools open, not enforcing mandates that would impede learning. Where was your grace and understanding?

@michaelpsenger

NYU Professor calls for COVID amnesty on Bill Maher:

“I wanted a harsher lockdown policy. In retrospect: I was wrong… But here's the bottom line: We were doing our best. Let’s give a little grace and forgiveness.”
[Clip from Maher show at link]

https://x.com/michaelpsenger/status/171 ... 46842?s=20

https://x.com/MarloweShort/status/17183 ... 04576?s=20

And:
Clifton Duncan
@cliftonaduncan

"We were doing our best. But let's give a little grace and forgiveness for the shit show that was COVID."

Your "BEST", @profgalloway??

Your "BEST" was the swift abandonment of established pandemic protocols and decades of medical science?

Your "best" was the bloodthirsty destruction of the livelihoods, relationships, careers, and futures of anyone who CORRECTLY predicted the consequences of such neglect?

Your "best" was destroying public education, robbing young people of memories and opportunities YOU got to enjoy, and devastating their mental well-being?

Your "best" was enriching the already wealthy and further impoverishing the poor?

Your "best" was fellating the pharmaceutical industry and forcing a rushed and mediocre product onto the masses, destroying faith in our public health apparatus and regulatory bodies?

All of this was your "best", and yet over 1M STILL died?

People like me were afforded NO grace, and NO forgiveness.

We were condemned and niggerized by snobbish, arrogant pieces of shit like YOU.

Your "best" destroyed lives and nearly tore society apart.

And for what?

Fuck "forgiveness", fuck your "best", fuck the senicidal asshole you're sitting across from, and FUCK YOU.
@EricAbbenante

@profgalloway stated: "I was on the board of my kids' school during COVID. I wanted a harsher lockdown policy. In retrospect: I was wrong. The damage to kids of keeping them out of school longer was greater than the risk. But here's the bottom line: We were doing our best. But let's give a little grace and forgiveness for the shit show that was COVID."

Funny how the people who created and promoted the shit show want forgiveness

https://x.com/cliftonaduncan/status/171 ... 65912?s=20

@Wood_House76

Here’s what a real confession and repentance would involve - in addition to saying, “We need to know what actually happened in early 2020.”

https://x.com/Wood_House76/status/17183 ... 03167?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:19 pm

Be mindful that the following is reporting from ABC NEWS. It has now reached the Mainstream.
(regardless of any weak qualifiers offered)

ABC News
@ABC

Older adults who received last year’s COVID booster and a high-dose version of the flu vaccine in the same visit may have a potential increased risk of stroke, according to a new FDA-funded study. However, experts urge that these results were preliminary.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/flu-covid ... =104308950

https://x.com/ABC/status/1718396967527793143?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:50 pm

The Ancient Greek word pharmakon means either medicine or poison depending on its administration. A little snake venom can cure, a little more can kill.
drstrangelove

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:42 pm

How (not) to Relativize the Holocaust

https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/how-no ... -holocaust

When governments and non-governmental entities roll out a “New Normal” on account of a completely fictional “apocalyptic pandemic,” lock people down in their homes for months, terrorize them with official propaganda, force everybody to wear medical-looking masks to display their conformity to the new official “reality” and create the appearance of a deadly plague, outlaw political protests, censor dissent, segregate and demonize anyone refusing to conform to the new official ideology, and otherwise transform societies into pathologized de facto police states, those governments and global non-governmental entities are absolutely nothing like the Nazis.

On the other hand, Hamas, the Islamist political and military organization that governs the Gaza Strip, is definitely exactly like the Nazis … except that there are only around 25,000 of them, and their “Reich” is a tiny stretch of land that has been totally blockaded by Israel for years, and is completely surrounded by an “Israel-Gaza barrier,” and has been under Israeli military occupation since 1967. But, otherwise, Hamas is exactly like the Nazis!

See, the thing I didn’t quite understand when I tweeted my thoughtcrimes in 2022 was that being “exactly like the Nazis” has nothing to do with the actual history of Nazi Germany or totalitarianism per se. I was operating under the assumption that it did. That’s no excuse. I should have known better. Obviously, no one should ever be allowed to compare the rise of Nazism in Germany to any other totalitarian system or movement, no matter how blatantly similar it may be. In fact, the history of the rise of Nazism in Germany is irrelevant to, well, basically everything, unless your discussion is strictly limited to the Holocaust, or if you’re relativizing the Holocaust in defense of Israel’s right to defend itself … in which case, sure, break out those yellow stars and go nuts with the Holocaust comparisons.

Seriously, check my reasoning on this, because I don’t want to get it wrong again and end up facing another prosecution. Based on my new post-epiphany understanding, questioning the details of the official account of the October 7 attack is “Holocaust denial.” Hundreds of thousands of people peacefully demonstrating in support of Palestinians is a “hate march.” “Hamas Holocaust denial is dragging us into a new Dark Age.” The October 7 massacre was “barbarism that is as consequential as the Holocaust,” or at least as barbaric as the Babyn Yar massacre!

How am I doing? Am I good so far? I haven’t relativized the Holocaust, have I?

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:43 pm

Chronicles of an Unvaccinated Leftist

Some months later, I was in another bar with several people, and the friend who had the leg thrombosis, after a long treatment, was doing better and joined us. When he arrived, the first thing I asked was about the progress of his treatment. While he explained, I remarked that the Janssen vaccine was really lousy. In a fascinating and coordinated move, everyone else at the table started interrupting, proposing new topics, confirming the research that people want to censor the unvaccinated.

The impression one gets is that everyone is aware that issues can occur, but they adopt a similar attitude to fanatical followers of religions that carry out sacrifices of animals or people. They understand that some individuals will be sacrificed during the process, the aim of which is a “greater good” that will result in the salvation of all humanity, following the will of gods who demanded these sacrifices. Therefore, the matter should not be discussed or questioned.

It seems that people trust that someone is conducting a sound risk-benefit calculation and believe that if the government, the media, and the sellers continue to recommend it, it’s because it’s undoubtedly worth it. It would be unprecedented because, for the first time in the history of the pharmaceutical industry, no one would willingly put their lives at risk with a bad product solely for profit.

A few months ago, with the pandemic no longer dominating the headlines, I was at another bar with a left-leaning friend. An acquaintance joined us and, after making a statement, ended a topic by saying an accusatory phrase: “The murderer you support.” I didn’t attempt to clarify the accusation, and my friend also pretended not to hear.

With Brazilian politics polarized for many years and people engaging in confrontational and oversimplified arguments, I’m used to this. It’s not uncommon in the past decade for someone to accuse me of supporting Stalin, Mao Zedong, or Pol Pot just because I advocate policies against hunger or for inclusion. For some reason, people believe that this is a definitive argument in their favor. Obviously, when the conversation reaches this kind of fanatical argumentation, it’s best to ignore it.

Later, I found out he was referring to Jair Bolsonaro, the former far-right president of Brazil. He had learned that I hadn’t been vaccinated and, with astounding logic, concluded that I was a supporter of Bolsonaro. Of course, my absolute disdain for Bolsonaro doesn’t translate into me having affection for Big Pharma. However, this happened with the vast majority.

While I can’t delve into this further at the moment, someday someone should write a lengthy essay attempting to unravel why the entire Western left suddenly turned into defenders of big American imperialist corporations.

However, now we are in October 2023, and I believed that my personal experience was almost coming to an end. After all, no one talks about COVID vaccines in daily life anymore. It was like that until last week when I went to have some skewers at a bar with outdoor seating. With several people at the table, a friend came to give me some news. Aníbal, a mutual friend, Anibinha, had passed away the previous week.

“Heart attack or stroke?” I asked. For a little over two years, whenever I hear about the deaths of young people I know, I inquire whether it was a heart attack or a stroke. In the past, when young individuals passed away, it was usually due to traffic accidents or similar incidents. Since 2021, I’ve grown accustomed to it: it’s always either a heart attack or a stroke.

I have no qualms about asking whether it’s a heart attack or a stroke because, in the initial study of the Pfizer vaccine, the “gold standard,” published in the New England Journal of Medicine, with about 44,000 people, approximately 22,000 in the placebo group and around 22,000 in the vaccine group, more people died from all causes in the vaccine group than in the placebo group. Initially, it was 15 to 14. Soon after, when they updated this number at the FDA, the U.S. regulatory agency, it became 21 to 17. Now, with no surprise, in the most recent update, it’s already 22 to 16.

Yes, that’s exactly what you read. When they tallied the deaths in the study, there were more deaths in the vaccine group than in the placebo group: 22 to 16. And there was fraud in the study, according to an investigation published in the BMJ – British Medical Journal, one of the most prestigious scientific journals in the world. Not a surprise for a company that has, in its history, the largest corporate fine in US history, specifically for fraud.

Therefore, I wouldn’t be surprised if the 22 to 16 situation eventually worsens even further. Additionally, this trend of excess deaths among the vaccinated has been subsequently confirmed by the VAERS, the US government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. Now, since 2022, subsequent demographic data have reinforced the presence of excess deaths among highly vaccinated populations. Everything indicates that we are facing another old and traditional case of iatrogenesis, but this time on a global scale.

At the table, they answered my question. Aníbal, in his 50s, had a sudden heart attack. He is the third of the young friends that I know from the bars to die suddenly from cardiovascular disease since the vaccines were introduced. “It’s these damn vaccines,” I replied. They looked astonished. At that moment, I turned into an immigrant from the Middle East, a drug addict, and an ex-convict.

In response, someone with empathy offered to take me to the health center to get vaccinated. Another person asked, genuinely interested in my response, if I believed the Earth is flat, confirming the research published in Nature where vaccinated individuals tend to believe that the unvaccinated are less intelligent.

After a few minutes, everyone acted exactly as they had been programmed to act: the conversation ended. They got up. Only one other person remained at the table with me. This happened at a table full of progressive people who, just before the vaccine topic, were sharing stories of fetish parties and sexual escapades. A woman was discussing her long-standing relationship with a BDSM slave.

My conclusion is that, more than two years later, in October 2023, people are still irrational when it comes to vaccines. After all, I’ve always regarded all forms of prejudice, whether against black people, LGBTQ+ individuals, immigrants, or those with a libertarian view of sexuality, as irrational.

But there is still a question. I don’t know if these reactions represent only a confirmation of the prejudice found in the Nature study or if there is another component: the fear of being infected with COVID-19. This may happen because they believe that vaccines reduce transmission; after all, discrimination is based on this knowledge, which was soon found to be false.

However, if this were the motivation, and people were well-informed, prejudice today should be against the vaccinated, as long-term data has started to emerge and it’s not looking good: the more doses people have taken, the higher the chance of contracting COVID. The tables have turned.

At the same time that this alienation is happening, now, in 2023, the excess death data continues to reveal horrifying numbers, even causing concern among life insurance companies. There’s no way to hide it. Even the scientists who promoted the vaccines have acknowledged the high numbers. It can’t be concealed. Meanwhile, I watch the news explaining that the increase in heart attacks and strokes since 2021 is caused by global warming, but also by cold weather. That the rise in heart attacks is due to people being single, and it’s also caused by floods and humidity. And not only that, sleeping too little and sleeping too much, according to scientists, are the real culprits.

Well, honestly? That’s not my problem. The only issue is that the robots are buying into all of this. Observing this phenomenon is yet another social experiment. The danger lies in the possibility of a new, slightly more dangerous COVID variant emerging, and all these people deciding for me that I should be vaccinated. After all, it’s wiser for them to make the decision for me since I’m not very intelligent.
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:39 pm

https://fctry.com/products/dr-fauci-action-figure

Get yours today! I have one on my alter!
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:31 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:37 pm

Behind a paywall, unfortunately, so don't have access to the full posting, but a worthwhile 'breadcrumb', regardless.

Spectral Analysis Of Certified COVID Death (part 2)

I utilise an engineering tool to investigate periodicity for certified daily COVID death within England for the period 30 January 2020 – 6 October 2023

JOHN DEE
NOV 13, 2023

In part 1 of this miniseries I popped the following paragraph below a slide summarising the new daily death count for certified COVID deaths, as revealed by the UK GOV coronavirus dashboard:
Loud and not very proud is that first sizzingly sharp peak in spring of 2020 when everybody seemed to die synchronously regardless of age, sex, medical diagnosis, immune function, SARS-COV-2 infection, occupation and location – a strange fact that bothers me and certainly bothers the bods at PANDA, with this article being their latest thoughts on the subject.

Regular readers will know that I bang on about the peculiarity of that first spike in COVID deaths every now and then but this morning I fancied trying something that might give us a definitive answer one way or another.

The trouble with this spike is that it is coincident with closure of NHS services, the shunting of frail and elderly people, the introduction of dubious end-of-life care protocols, inappropriate use of ventilation, withdrawal of antibiotics that prevent bacterial pneumonia… and much more. Old folk were isolated - a sure killer - and most people feared for their life to the extent that utterly crazy behaviours ensued. And, yes, some sort of viral-thingy was on the loose (that turned out to be nowhere near as deadly as billed) that somehow managed to put in an appearance during autumn of 2019 if not earlier. Not so novel, then!

The truth of this dark period for centralised healthcare is beginning to emerge, as it surely will, and it looks to me like the murk can’t all be pinned on ignorance, stupidity, political shenanigans and arrogance of those charged with looking after the health of the nation (though no doubt these account for a great deal). It strikes me that if you want to privatise the NHS without public backlash then having it fail in a spectacular fashion sufficient to anger everybody is a good ploy. That being said the global extent of what unfolded should concern us all: in my view we witnessed a blueprint for medical mayhem rather than public health.

Suspicion has built to the point where independent analysts are even questioning the basic data churned out, and rightly so. In this recent article, for example, the PANDA team sketch out an eight-point argument that questions the veracity of the death tally for New York City back in spring 2020 that makes me wonder if other data authorities have also been ‘creative’. It also makes me uneasy because if I can’t trust any numbers from the UK government I might as well turn this publication into one that distributes gluten-free recipes. Those who have followed my work since July 2020 will understand the numerical games that have been played by the authorities - here’s a slide I baked back in December 2021 after yet another run-in with the Office for National Statistics:

An Idea

Whilst watching the rain from the tail end of an Atlantic squall batter down on my office window this morning, being amused by a crow who was trying to crack a snail shell on the cherry tree, I had an idea. A very simple idea, mind, but one that should do the business good and proper!

I realised I could take the daily time series for all adult in-hospital deaths possessing an ICD10 COVID-19 diagnosis that I have been analysing in earnest these past few weeks and convert this into its standard score form. Do the same with the daily count of certified COVID deaths issued by the UK GOV coronavirus dashboard team, get out the crayons, torch the pan and whoosh!!!...

https://jdee.substack.com/p/spectral-an ... -covid-7da
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:40 pm

COVID-19 Vaccination Effectiveness in the General Population of an Italian Province: Two Years of Follow-Up

Image'

These data show that during the omicron period (from January 1 2022 to February 5th of 2023, which is when the data from this study end), those with 2 doses of vaccine were 3.4 times more likely than the unvaccinated to test positive COVID. And those with 3 or 4 doses of the vaccine were 1.51 times more likely to test positive for COVID.

These data also show that during the omicron period, those with 2 doses of vaccine were 1.36 times more likely to die of any cause than were the unvaccinated. And those with 3 or 4 doses of the vaccine were 1.35 times more likely to die of any cause than were the unvaccinated.

Note that the supposed 0.70 Cox proportional hazard model reduction in all-cause death for those who received 3 to 4 injections was only achieved by adjusting for COVID infection status, thus penalizing the unvaccinated cohort for NOT getting COVID nearly as much as the vaccinated cohorts did!!!
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:08 pm

stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:53 pm

@_aussie17

Pfizer's share price continues to dump and broke below $29 as New York Post reports the following:
----------------------------------------------------

"A COVID-19 vaccine reckoning is coming for the DOJ over federal mandates"

The Justice Department has just posted a new jobs ad — it’s looking for eight new attorneys to defend the federal government in vaccine injury cases.

Presumably, the hiring spree is in anticipation of a surge of COVID vaccine lawsuits, as people who were forced by government mandates to take the jab, and suffered serious side effects as a result, try to extract compensation from a system that is stacked against them.
---
Meanwhile, almost 13,000 Americans who claim the COVID vaccine caused them or their dead loved ones adverse reactions — such as the life-threatening heart ailment myocarditis or the debilitating immune disorder Guillain-Barre syndrome — remain in limbo after doing what they were told was “the right thing”: heeding government mandates to submit to the jab.
Among the plaintiffs in the Louisiana case is Emma Burkey, who was a healthy 18-year-old Nevada high school student when she received the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine in April 2021 and suffered a devastating brain injury.
---
Victim advocacy group React-19, which has joined the plaintiffs, also represents Ernest Ramirez, a car wash technician in a small South Texas town who lost his only son, Ernest Jr., a healthy 16-year-old athlete who died of a heart attack five days after receiving his first Pfizer dose in April 2021.

“I’ve raised my boy since he was a baby,” said Ramirez. “Me and my son have never been apart. He was my best friend … We got the Pfizer vaccine because I thought it was the right thing to do. It was like playing Russian roulette. My government lied to me. They said it was safe. Now I go home to an empty house …

“I love the hell out of my country but I don’t trust my government anymore.”

https://x.com/_aussie17/status/1724191469161115903?s=20

https://nypost.com/2023/11/12/opinion/a ... -mandates/
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:49 pm

SARS-CoV-2 trends in Italy, Germany and Portugal and school opening during the period of Omicron variant dominance: a quasi-experimental study

Highlights

• No causal impact of schools reopening on the spread of Omicron was found.

•Schools did not increase SARS-CoV2 transmission in Italy, Germany and Portugal.

•Geography, seasons and population behavior exerted a more substantial influence.

•No differences were observed by age groups in SARS-CoV2 transmission rates.

•We reassure on the involvement of schools, which is crucial during a pandemic.

Conclusions

We found no evidence of a causal relationship between school reopenings in autumn 2022 and Omicron SARS-CoV-2 transmission.

stickdog99

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion