Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:24 pm

South Africa: previous infections may explain Omicron hospitalisation rate

High levels of previous exposure to three previous waves of coronavirus infection in South Africa may explain the relatively low levels of hospitalisation and severe disease in the current outbreak of the Omicron variant, rather than the variant itself being less virulent.

The suggestion was made by the vaccine expert Shabir Madhi of the University of the Witwatersrand, who has led vaccine trials in the country. He warned that South Africa’s experience of Omicron might not be a reliable indicator for how the Omicron outbreak unfolds in other countries.

The same message was echoed by the head of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, who said it was “wrong for people to consider Omicron as mild”.

Other senior WHO officials, warning that the peak of Omicron could be weeks away as it spread rapidly, added that current evidence suggested vaccines were not failing to protect against Omicron altogether, and did offer some degree of protection.

In a lengthy interview with the Global Health Crisis Coordination Center, Madhi cited a recently completed seropositivity survey – the percentage of population who have already been infected – in Gauteng province, which has been at the centre of the Omicron outbreak, that suggested 72% had experienced a previous infection of coronavirus.

That is well over three times the rate of previous infections detected by a similar survey during the Beta variant outbreak a year ago where seropositivity was 20%.

While Madhi said emerging evidence pointed to the fact that Omicron was both more infectious and more able to evade antibody protection, he suggested other mechanisms at work in acquired immunity through infection could explain the lower levels of hospitalisations and severe illness.

While the UK has a seropositivity rate above 90%, South Africa’s experience may be very different to the UK’s in terms of the Omicron, with the UK having an older population and different vulnerabilities to disease.

Madhi’s comments came as a second major South African health insurer, Discovery Health, reported fewer cases of severe illness than earlier variants of the coronavirus, reporting that in 211,000 positive coronavirus cases the risk of hospital admissions among adults was 29% lower than in the initial pandemic wave that emerged in March 2020.

“The evolution of the Omicron variant is coming at a very different stage of the pandemic,” said Madhi. “That is important to keep at the back of our minds when we see what is unfolding in South Africa and what we might see in other settings, which might have a very different epidemiology.”

“In the South African much of the immunity that currently exists is largely because of the prior infection that has taken place during the first three waves,” he added. “In a survey that fortuitously just ended in [Gauteng province] on Friday what we demonstrate is that the seropositivity in Gauteng is about 72%.

“That is important to keep in the back of our mind when we see what is unfolding in South Africa and what we might expect in other settings.”

Addressing the issue of whether Omicron is “milder” than other previous variants, Madhi said the high levels of previous exposure meant that experts were “simply unable to make a meaningful head-to-head comparison of virulence with Omicron in comparison with the other variants.

“[That is] imply because of the underpinning of immunity that currently exists which is different to what existed in the past, and that immunity is going to bring about some change in the clinical course of the infection, including the likelihood of infection progressing to severe disease.”

“What is quite fascinating is that taking the rate of infection per 100,000 and comparing that to the hospitalisation rate as well as the death rate, the hospitalisation rate is much more muted compared with what was the equivalent case rate in the first three waves that transpired.

“So it tells us something is at play when the high force of infections with Omicron is not materialising in terms of severe disease and deaths in large numbers.”

Citing evidence of Omicron’s ability to evade antibody protection he suggested data was “congregating” that immunity from T cells might be driving protection against more severe disease.

With global attention closely focused on how South Africa’s Omicron outbreak is unfolding, some media reports have suggested the first evidence that Omicron cases in South Africa might be flattening. The reports, based on daily rather than more reliable weekly figures, appeared to focus on fluctuations on reporting of cases in Gauteng rather than South Africa more widely.

Contradicting those claims was reporting from the country’s National Institute for Communicable Diseases, which on Monday suggested Covid infections – both Delta and Omicron – were continuing to gather momentum, with KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health saying the province was recording more than 2,000 new cases a day, while in the Eastern Cape the Covid-19 positivity rate had increased to 17.8%.

Madhi’s argument appears to have the support of some other experts. Tulio de Oliveira, who runs two gene-sequencing institutes in South Africa, told CBS over the weekend: “You have large pockets of population immunity … We’re going to have to tease apart if the mild cases are due to young people getting infected or if the previous population immunity from infection and vaccination are responsible for decreasing the number of hospitalised individuals.”

According to the WHO other African countries are also contributing to a massive rise in Covid cases over the last week, but the number of deaths, for now at least, is lower than with previous waves.

The 83% surge means, however, that the continent will not get 70% of people fully vaccinated – considered essential to halt the pandemic – until August 2024.

“We are cautiously optimistic that deaths and severe illness will remain low in the current wave,” said Dr Matshidiso Moeti, WHO’s Regional Director for Africa. “But slow vaccine rollout in Africa means both will be much higher than they should be.”

- https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ation-rate

So, in other words, words like natural and immunity, South Africa with a low vaccination rate and high natural immunity rate has made the Omicron variant deceptively less severe than it could be to highly vaccinated populations, who will require booster shots to manage it.

Quite literally what Geert Vanden Bossche has predicted. If this is true, then there's your depopulation scenario right there. And Australia would be fucked. 90% vaccination rate with almost no prior infection.
drstrangelove

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:18 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:31 pm

92% of all New Hampshire residents have had at least one COVID-19 vaccination, the highest vaccination rate in the USA!

Of course, this would have far, far, worse without all those vaccinations! Just look at how much worse it was last year!

And, of course, the only possible remedy is more and more vaccines!

Hmm. What is the definition of insanity again?
stickdog99

Postby Harvey » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:24 pm

Please take a look at this vid from Thales promoting a Digital ID. Why did they talk about mandatory vaccinations in October 2020 (at 00:40)?

https://twitter.com/epidemiologin/statu ... 5765538816

^ Okay, I'm thinking out loud... Somebody on twitter noticed that an advertisement for Thales digital ID platform - in October 2020 - was already anticipating mandatory vaccination, long before the justifications for it would begin. Thales - a French company - deeply integrated into the NATO military complex have also been in the background of the Julian Assange trial from the beginning. The timing of Assange's removal from the embassy (April 2019) six months before Event 201 and four months before the death of Epstein (August 2019) begin to fit a pattern of events. Doesn't mean the pattern is real, but imagine if Julian had been following events throughout Covid, with all the information he had in his head alone, well, it couldn't be allowed. I recommend the freedom of observation available, once one assumes that Covid was a long planned and scripted event, much like 9/11.

Wikileaks was a non state intelligence service with a mass audience. It needed to be scattered into a thousand pieces before any such global coup d'état as the one we are currently witnessing.
Last edited by Harvey on Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:51 pm

Another despicable offering from the loathsome "paper of record".

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/the-pa ... medium=web

The Pandemicists Must Be Stopped

Corona has vastly expanded the ranks of pandemic planners and public health botherers. Unless something is done, these people will destroy all of society in their radical pursuit of a few viruses.

Just a few words on “Omicron is a Dress Rehearsal for the Next Pandemic”, a New York Times article by Emily Anthes, a science journalist with ties to the World Economic Forum. It’s subtitled “America’s response to the variant highlights both how much progress we have made over the past two years — and how much work remains,” and it’s every inch as awful as you’d imagine.

In the piece, Anthes laments that the United States is “woefully unprepared for the challenges ahead, starting with the most fundamental of tasks: detecting the virus.” She quotes a microbiologist to complain that “We had a delay of one to two months before we were even able to identify the presence of [Omicron] … And by that time, it had already circulated widely between multiple states and from coast to coast.” She wastes many words on the necessity of “Testing, testing, testing”; here, apparently, America still needs vastly more capacity. She and her many scientist informants also want more gene sequencing to detect variants sooner. She’s sure that all of this is absolutely necessary, even though she doesn’t know why:

Scientists are finding more Omicron cases every day, and the variant could soon overtake Delta. What comes next — what we should aim for, even — is less clear. Should we spend the winter trying to stop every infection? Protecting the highest risk people from severe disease and death? Ensuring that hospitals are not overrun?

“One thing that we’ve lacked continuously through the pandemic is a goal,” said Emily Gurley, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. “We still don’t have that. Certainly, we don’t have that for Omicron.”

No realistic public health goal underpins this diagnostic mania, of course. People who test positive for Corona are sent home to suffer in untreated silence by themselves. Endlessly testing, tracing, sequencing, panicking and closing is, however, a goal in itself for people like Emily Gurley and all the other pandemicists Anthes gleefully quotes, from Eric Topol to Trevor Bedford to Ezekiel J. Emanuel. All of them want the Corona Circus to play on, and after it ends they hope for a sequel sometime soon. Never before have they enjoyed such personal and professional prominence.

Even if by some miracle all of this winds down tomorrow, this whole odious internationally networked enterprise of Virus Astrology, from virologers to sequencers to testers to planners to nudgers to vaccinators, won’t go away. They were a malign influence even before Corona, of course. In 2009, when we suffered under a small fraction of the Pandemicism that burdens us now, they succeeded in causing an international uproar over a mild strain of pandemic influenza. Now their ranks have been vastly expanded, and they are already hoping for the next opportunity to close our schools, lock us up at home and stick us full of needles.

The pandemicists are truly dangerous, and they will grind human civilisation into the dust unless we find some way of putting all of them out of work. They aren’t going to save anybody from the next pandemic; in the event it happens, they’ll just take advantage of the opportunity to expand their ranks still further and make all of our lives worse. And should novel viruses prove slow to materialise in the post-Corona era, they’ll get up to other tricks. Tricks like new and enhanced histrionics over every seasonal influenza outbreak. Tricks like the intentional release of more engineered viral pathogens to keep the grant funding flowing. Tricks like constant lunatic mass vaccination schemes against ever milder viruses. Still other tricks I haven’t considered. The pandemicists have to go.

COMMENTS

Bernadette in crisisWrites Bernadette’s Museletter ·7 hr agoLiked by eugyppius

You mean Plandemicists, right? I am astounded at the utter idiocy of people. I was on a Teams call earlier when one of my colleagues expressed great concern that her 14 year old daughter who is double jabbed has a cold. She was so frightened that she gave the child a Covid test, and so relieved when it came back negative. I don't know how much more I can take at this point. No wonder I am reaching for the gin & tonic on a nightly basis.

53Reply

Kathleen Lowrey6 hr ago

The kid stuff has gobsmacked me. I mean people really really love their kids and the degree to which they have just done zero independent checking of anything for their children has been shocking. Really well-educated people who are perfectly capable of executing a literature review. I get sort of going along to get along as an adult -- many grownups have no choice in no jab no job scenarios and so you're probably better off not making yourself ill with worry about vaccine side effects. But to believe all of the obviously fraudulent stuff about children with no second thought, it staggers me.

24Reply

Nomad5 hr ago

Recent estimates are children at about 15% vaxxed despite weeks of availability and the most coordinated propaganda push ever. Many of the parents that rolled up their own sleeves have awakened. The tide is turning.

10Reply

Quakeress5 hr ago

I think vaccine takeup for kids 5-11 is similar all over the place - the superscared 10-20% of parents clamor for vaccines for kids, then...interest wanes quickly.

9Reply

Nomad5 hr ago
Gupta's stint on Sesame Street will continue until until kids start putting the clotshot on their Christmas list.

2Reply

Quakeress5 hr ago

Here, it's quite openly said why parents have their children vaccinated: bc the kids won't have to quarantine if a kid in kindergarten or school tests positive; bc the child will have "more freedoms" - these are accepted reasons to vaccinate your child, nobody seems to stop and think: Wait...don't we usually, you know, use vaccines for medical reasons?

10Reply

SimulationCommanderWrites Screaming into the Void ·10 min ago

Exactly. And every single time somebody says that, we need to scream that it's not the virus that makes the child quarantine, it's the idiotic rules that don't actually help when it comes to the virus.

Michele5 hr ago

Yes, I've heard this too, and it also comes from parents genuinely tired of teaching/monitoring their kids during the lockdown phases. I know a guy, he was first in line to get his kid jabbed, could not wait to stop having to "babysit."

4Reply

Paula3 hr ago

If they mean blackmail they should say blackmail. At some point I pray parents will challenge the constant on again off again quarantines of healthy children on the bases such a policy denies the child to his or her right to a free and equal education. I do not know how it is in G.B. or Europe but in the U.S. most states include such a provision in their state constitutions.

Constant interruptions and back and forths between in class learning and virtual learning do not facilitate a equal education. This is because it is shown that students who are already disadvantaged and struggling in class are very likely to fall further behind in their studies. This is one area that maybe the race card should be pulled out.

Michele6 hr ago

So many people are doing this now--testing "just to be sure." People are so weak. When did we ever track colds and flus so obsessively (which at this omicronish point, is what Covid is, basically)? Dare I even brag about all the days I worked anyway, when sick, once upon a time? Dare I even recall a time when doing so was respected? Or is that heresy, now?

Dashboard world--I've delegated all rationality and bodily attunement to my app, TheScience (TM), now please tell me I'm okay until my next test in 20 mins, or please even better tell me I'm NOT okay and give me like 8 things to purchase to make me okay, because my life is SO PATHETIC I have no problem upending it to go get like, quintuple boosted and buy attractive and up-to-the-moment-logoed new PPE. Thank-you can I have another?

16Reply

Bernadette in crisisWrites Bernadette’s Museletter ·6 hr ago

It is Munchausen by proxy on a global scale.

11Reply

Paul Ashley5 hr ago

We should also remember that, without it being forced on us by government agencies, as thinking adults, we often and of our own accord did stay home when truly ill. Sadly, the era of thinking adults is fast ebbing.

5Reply

polistra5 hr ago

The testing regime came first, as part of the planning and preparation for this holocaust. The testing regime was introduced about ten years ago under the name of Wellness. Before Wellness, patients decided when they were sick, and sometimes went to a doctor for help. Wellness means that the doctor has FULL AUTHORITY to decide that you're sick, whether you think so or not. You are NOT ENTITLED TO KNOW any of the information. This regime was copied directly from Sprenger and Kremer's inquisition methods.

4Reply

Paul Ashley1 hr ago

Interesting you should mention this. My second year under Medicare I realized the worthlessness of the annual wellness appointment to my health and saw that it served primarily as an intrusive governmental data-gathering exercise. I haven't gone to one since.

2Reply

Paula1 hr ago

I would have to double check but I believe studies have shown that these so called preventative checks don't lead to better patient health nor are they cost beneficial. In short most patients or their insurance end up spending a lot of money to find out nothing is wrong. This drives up health care costs. Money that would be better spent.

1Reply

Sunshine1 hr ago

Agree Paula! They serve only to funnel one into a System, which mostly is not needed, in search of a series of Treatments. For stuff you could have lived with anyway, without ever knowing about or being affected by. Some "preventatives' (mammograms) are inherently contraindicated. If the technician has to leave the room during your "checkup" you may want to question the greater picture/motive. Sadly, a lot of employers are going down this path, preventative equals lower cost to the employee, but ultimately greater costs to the employer and insurer. Which drives up the cost even more.

Paula3 hr ago

The first and only time I was told at a doctor's office that I was not supposed to be reading my own chart (I was looking at it before the doctor came in) I gave them a rather haughty eyebrow lift and went right on reading it. Because I knew damn good and well that I was indeed entitled to know the information. If anyone tells you otherwise call them on it.

2Reply

brian kennedy21 min ago

Interesting. When I was seventeen I was hospitalized with double pneumonia. After several days, very bored, when a nurse left a thermometer in my mouth and disappeared, I took a peek, and she happened to return and see me doing it . To my shock, she became very angry. I asked her what the problem was about. It was, after all, MY temperature. She had no explanation. Lost my respect for the whole game right then and there.

Tex Manchester6 hr ago

Brilliant! Love this

1Reply

JeffDavid3 hr ago

I'm finding myself becoming strangely detached .. almost serene. It's like the COVIDIANS/Pandemicists have jumped in a boat together and are floating off into the distance and getting smaller and smaller .. increasingly I don't even notice them. They have ventured off into their own fantasy world and I'm going to stay in mine .. perhaps my own fanatasy

4Reply

Deb5 hr ago

One fallout problem is that you can longer just “get sick” with anything without your school or employer requiring a negative test to return - doesn’t matter your symptoms or your certainty it’s not Covid. Every sniffle necessitates a test - and it’s getting harder and harder to get a timely test - most testing sites are booked at least a day or two ahead, then it takes days to get a result. It blows up days and days of a life.

6Reply

Felix R Savage2 hr ago

El gato malo said something recently about this that stuck with me. He described this phenomenon as a sort of societal Münchausen syndrome by proxy. Caring parents and, a fortiori, helicopter parents, enjoy the idea that they were right to worry about the children all along. They don’t want to look too closely at the “danger” in case they are forced to acknowledge it is not that bad. Then all their protective efforts would be for naught!

Taking this a grotesque step further, they will probably find a sense of fulfillment in caring for their vaccine-injured kids down the road. They will also be able to enjoy feeling righteously outraged at the bad guys who lied to them. They will never blame themselves.

Me, I’ve ordered this, and will enjoy wearing it in Massachusetts this Christmas. https://bob-moran.co.uk/products/roller ... logo-black
Belligerent Savant

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:03 pm

Re: the graph stickdog posted. Yes, it is indeed a "TESTdemic", as so many people have been pointing out since no later than April Fool's Day, 2020.

Revelation of the Method -- it's so shamelessly dishonest, so breathtakingly transparent:

Prelude: A sack of rice falls over in China. Thanks to our trusted media, this becomes WORLD NEWS.

1. In distant Germany, small-time crook Christian "Bugsy" Drosten spots his big chance. Within two days, he builds his PCR "test" out of balsa wood, cotton wool, papier-maché, glue, entirely notional killer-dots, and dreams of wealth and fame. Little Bugsy Drosten has some pals in high places...

2. The WHO receives Bugsy's wobbly contraption by express delivery, nods it through, and unveils Bugsy's BugTest™ to a waiting world. APPLAUSE

3. The world starts getting "TESTED", obediently, nay, eagerly. Queues stretch around the block, then around the whole planet.

4. OMG, OMG, Bugsy was right, these bugs are everywhere, "CASES" are found, "CASES" multiply, "CASE COUNTS" are rising DRAMATICALLY worldwide, THIS IS REAL, THIS IS THE BIG ONE, ask the BBC, would they lie to you? Scariest of all is the number of ASYMPTOMATIC CASES, OMG, Are you a Case? Am I a Case? Is Granny a Case? We all feel fine, but in fact we too are all "CASES", or at least POTENTIAL CASES, UNTESTED CASES, ask the boffins, they know best, only they can understand THE SCIENCE, look at the GRAPHS, ffs, are you statistically ilitterate or what, the figures can't lie, OMG, OMFG, please lock down the planet, sir.

5. They LOCK DOWN the planet, which they can, because they own it now and know how it works. They have the technology, not to mention the money.

6. The biggest ad campaign in history begins. HANDS FACE SPACE. ACT LIKE YOU'VE GOT IT. STAY HOME SAVE LIVES: FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. Kind of exciting, isn't it? Like being in a movie. Exactly like that, weirdly enough. Or at least like being on the telly. Mask up! Stay safe!! Fistbump! Tally-ho! Be seeing you!

7. "FURLOUGH". We're the heroes and we're the spectators. Do your bit to flatten the curve. Think of other people. Netflix 'n'' chill. Watch Pandemic. Independence Day. Mars Attacks! COVID-19. Catch-22. The Fly. The Sting. The Blob. The Prisoner. Dumb and Dumber. Idiocracy. Pass the popcorn. Snuggle up. Binge. Vegetate. Wait. Don't miss The News, though, we all have to stay informed. "Oh good heavens, darling, have you seen this report in The Guardian? Another 4,000 CASES in Oxford. I do hope Roger and Emily are safe."

8. Revolving in his grave, Kary Mullis is still more alive than most people,

9. The big-time crooks are lovin' it. They're laughing all the way to the endgame.
"Never give a sucker an even break."

10. They embark on their looting-spree, unhindered.

NB: It is still only April 1st 2020, and they haven't even rolled out the sequel yet -- moviemaking takes time, though this one's been long in the planning: VaxMasters! The Science Versus The Killer Dots. It's enthralling. It's gripping. And we've yet to be treated to The DELTA Variant and OMICRON: Plan C From Outer Space. Where will it all end? Stay tuned (that's an order). This one will run and run till the surviving trillionaires in beautiful New Zealand can enjoy the live-action remake of The OMEGA Man. .

CASEdemic. TESTdemic -- vulgar, clumsy, ugly neologisms. Scamdemic. Plandemic. Ugh. But the embarrassing truth is: the vulgarians were right, and are right. The intellectual-managerial class is full of shit. There's more true science -- more accurate perception of reality -- in any one of those coinages from the Volksmund, and more wisdom in the ALL-CAPS exhortation "WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!" than there is in any of the billion solemn polysyllabic words of pseudoscience and antiscience and repulsive fearporn that have been shoved down our throats and crammed into our minds since this in-yer-face coup was launched.

A child could see through it, and that's just one reason they hate children.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:33 am

One of those little details that nobody remarks upon is it that *armed police have quietly begun regular patrols in northern towns and cities. From the very first moment of the first lockdown all roads into the city began to be hardened with rings of heavy duty, automated, retractable traffic bollards. I walked past construction every day for months.

Today, the evening before a fleeting gathering of politicians in the north, a night time crew of scene shifters will come in to seal off the entire street in 12 ft riot proof fencing, visiting dignitaries are escorted in by trains of armed police. I merely contrast this with the scenes of Jeremy Corbyn walking confidently among the people in 2019. I bumped into him that year, by chance. It was a little before the election campaign, I think, perhaps during. I was surprised to see him sitting alone at a train station kiosk, having a quick coffee as a constant stream of people came up to shake his hand, me among them. I was moved.

*Heavily armed.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:47 am

Hey Mac,

"A sack of rice falls over in China"

Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:05 am

It's an old German joke about insignificant events in far-off places that get blown up out of all proportion by the media. "In China ist ein Sack Reis umgefallen."

It's also a reference to that ludicrous blurry film from Wuhan of a very incompetent actor trying and failing to look as if he was collapsing in the street. (For some reason, no doubt innocent, it's now near-impossible to find that clip by Googling.)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:42 am

MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:05 am wrote:It's also a reference to that ludicrous blurry film from Wuhan of a very incompetent actor trying and failing to look as if he was collapsing in the street. (For some reason, it's now near-impossible to find that clip on Google.)

Apparently, not everyone here saw it. I saw quite a few around the time lockdowns were beginning in China. I came across mainstream broadcasts incoporating some of these via social media but we were also shown scenes of large fumigation trucks spraying chemicals into streets, apparently in China. Armies of bio-hazard suits etc. People being bundled away in containment bags etc.

https://thuletide.wordpress.com/2021/12 ... arly-2020/

All very reminiscent of the PR job Bell-Pottinger did manufacturing reality in Iraq among many other places, and which the White Helmets did in Syria.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:16 am

I put the Chinese collapsing in the street videos down to people trying to secure hospital beds when the ERs were overloaded(Jan/Feb 2020). Even if you believe covid wouldn't have been the cause of overloaded ERs, panic over the unknown back then certainly could've caused this. I remember watching the livestream back then of china building a hospital in like 7 days.
drstrangelove

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:51 am

If (and it's a very big IF) anything really was causing large or even small numbers of people to keel over in the street in Wuhan in late 2019, it was clearly not the same thing as "COVID-19", which has never had that effect on anyone else anywhere else, ever. The contrast between there and here is very striking. Even the bought-and-paid-for medics don't list "sudden collapse" among the ten thousand alleged symptoms of "covid".

Wuhan is one of the most heavily polluted cities in the world. Apparently the smog got so bad in the summer of 2019 that it provoked spontaneous mass protests, a very rare thing in China. People were particularly incensed about the effect on their kids' health. I remember reading about it many months before this whole circus began.

ON EDIT: This is from CNN, 11 July 2019 (not the report I read back then, think that one was in German):

... Holding banners with slogans such as "we don't want to be poisoned, we just need a breath of fresh air,"thousands of people took to the city's [Wuhan's] streets over two weeks in June and July calling for the suspension of plans to build the [garbage-burning] plant.

"We are fearful that the plant is too close to residence area," one protester in the city of 10 million people told state media. Others expressed concern that emissions could worsen air pollution and harm residents' health.

Local officials were apparently surprised by the scale and size of the protests, which came after several similar waste plants were reportedly found to be giving off dangerous emissions. Photos and videos shared on social media showed large crowds marching in the streets near where the plant was to be built, and police arresting numerous protesters.

The government has since suspended building of the plant, which locals said had halted protests, but a heavy police presence remains in the city where the situation is tense. ...

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/10/asia ... index.html
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:29 am

MacCruiskeen » 15 Dec 2021 06:51 wrote:If (and it's a very big IF) anything really was causing large or even small numbers of people to keel over in the street in Wuhan in late 2019, it was clearly not the same thing as "COVID-19", which has never had that effect on anyone else anywhere else, ever. The contrast between there and here is very striking. Even the bought-and-paid-for medics don't list "sudden collapse" among the ten thousand alleged symptoms of "covid".

Wuhan is one of the most heavily-polluted cities in the world. Apparently the smog got so bad in the summer of 2019 that it provoked spontaneous mass protests, a very rare thing in China. People were particularly worried for their kids. I remember reading about it many months before this whole circus began.

You have to welcome in dark winters with a few fake falls.
Last edited by stickdog99 on Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stickdog99

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:46 am

MetaMecca, KoolKaaba: Pilgrims at worship:

"My God? It's full of stars."

"Something has eaten our faces off."

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Harvey » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:24 pm wrote:^ Okay, I'm thinking out loud... Somebody on twitter noticed that an advertisement for Thales digital ID platform - in October 2020 - was already anticipating mandatory vaccination, long before the justifications for it would begin.

In public, sure, but mandatory vaccinations was on the table in policy circles in May 2020, and the subject of studies and messaging roadmaps all that summer. If I was able to see that, it was ubiquitous and no secret. There are likely already dozens of leaks showing this, just offering a personal POV.

The digital ID space is a shit show right now, likely our best protection at the moment is simply how many players are crowded into the same "solution" and frantically submitting bids and lobbying governments. Inevitably, though, someone will win out, likely IBM's Black Cube, which is resonant on many levels.
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion