Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby DrEvil » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:02 pm

Harvey » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:19 am wrote:
DrEvil » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:33 pm wrote:^^There's no mystery about Gates' comments about population decline: he argued that improved healthcare, better vaccination rates and reproductive health services will lead to lower birth rates. So basically: better standard of living = lower birth rates. People have been spinning conspiracies out of this for eleven years now.

Maybe he does have nefarious plans for a more radical population decline, but he probably isn't going to discuss that in public. He may be an asshole, but he's not an idiot.

How do reduced birthrates lower populations by 7 billion people in decades? By all means, show me the math.

Where does the 7 billion number come from? Can you post a video or a transcript of him actually saying that? As far as I can tell all he's ever talked about is slowing population growth by giving more people access to healthcare, vaccines and family planning. The same stuff we take for granted here in the west.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:27 pm

Joe Hillshoist wrote:This source good enough for you?

No. Despite Mr Ellis's obviously radiant physical health, his dazzling expertise in telling other people how to stay healthy, his 24-week college course, his sturdily independent mind, his inspiring personal recovery from "COVID-19" (sic), his tasty dinners, his Netflix account, his unabashedness at bossing his elders about, his burgeoning career in Caring and his ignited aspirations, it's not good enough for me. I'm kind of picky about who I'll let lead me.

But it's clearly good enough for you.

... His study coincided with the start of COVID-19 constraints, so he did the first half of his study blocks by correspondence. After June 2020, he was able to complete the remaining six two-week blocks at Bachelor Campus.

With his aspirations ignited, Luke intends to undertake an Advanced Diploma in Aboriginal Health Care which could lead to managerial positions.

Luke’s advice to prospective students is, “Go for it! Now I’m qualified, career prospects will open up – training is a springboard for future opportunities.”

https://ne-np.facebook.com/batchelorins ... 949590375/

There speaks the voice of the Science™ of Management. Follow that Science™, respectfully. Walk two paces behind it. (That's protocol.)

Joe Hillshoist » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:47 pm wrote:. So that's good enough for me. Tho most people here won't accept that I don't really give a fuck what white people from the other side of the country or planet have to say about it.

Well, I guess we'll all just have to be brave and do our best to live with that. Here's some white guy from the other side of the planet who does give a fuck. (How can he have the nerve?)

Liberals who get bent out of shape over historical wrongs might want to wake the fuck up to what's happening today.
LINK

Or they might not. They might prefer to carry on sleeping, or pretending to sleep. Sometimes it's safer that way.

UNN@UnityNewsNet 13 hrs ago.

Representatives of the Aboriginal Community in Australia issue International Plea for help over tyrannical Australian coercion & control.

How much longer can the world just sit back and let this happen?

[ Filmed statement, 2m 20s: https://twitter.com/i/status/1463446320644071425 ]

https://twitter.com/UnityNewsNet/status ... 0644071425

How much longer? Forever, obviously. Or at least until the Army trucks come for them too.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Grizzly » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:09 pm

https://twitter.com/UK__Citizen/status/1463439160782561283
SOS call for help from aborigine community.

https://mobile.twitter.com/reignitedemaust/status/1463457404377436165
Monica interviews a healthy young lady who got forced into Howard Springs quarantine

https://mobile.twitter.com/elleprovocateur/status/1463287302940237834?s=20
233 yrs of occupation/colonialism/genocide
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:10 pm

Don't know anything about the man speaking there, or about the seven people around him. I just know he sounds more credible and more independent than Luke "The Manager" Ellis.

As does this woman. She's locked down in 40°C heat. She's distraught about the fate of her abducted neighbours, friends and family. She's old and impoverished, there's hair on her chin and she has missing teeth. But there's much more beauty in her, in what she says and how she says it, than there is in the entire class of politicians, pundits, pseudoscientists, Health Managers and careerist medics. She has more soul, more guts and a better mind than any of the affectless, fence-sitting data-analysts, screen-addicts, powerworshippers and smirking wiseguys who have so cravenly and credulously Followed The Fauci since this obvious and blatant coup was launched nearly two fucking years ago.

https://www.brighteon.com/cf5650c2-4167 ... d2bb52961d

But maybe she's simply incapable of understanding TheScience. Look, she's not even wearing a mask. Maybe she just can't comprehend the danger posed by those tiny invisible purple spiky Killer Dots. The poor old girl is probably still mired in primitive magical thinking.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby drstrangelove » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:07 am

MacCruiskeen » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:10 pm wrote:Don't know anything about the man speaking there, or about the seven people around him. I just know he sounds more credible and more independent than Luke "The Manager" Ellis.

I've seen that guy before in videos at NT anti-lockdown rallies. He appears to have the support of some community elders, but his views are quite obviously his own. For whatever reason, he has their trust, since they are willingly appear with him in the video. Even though it's very clear the whole New World Order speech is his own agenda.

It's quite obvious that the community does not support these measures, for if they did they would be self enforced rather than enforced on them legally. This is always the case.
drstrangelove

Postby Grizzly » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:43 am

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/finally-medical-proof-the-covid-jab-is-quot-murder-quot_TWpj5FDYSrjRIsT.html
Finally! Medical Proof the Covid Jab is "Murder"

The journal quoted is "Circulation" Nov 8 2021 vol 144 issue suppl_1
The title of the article is "Abstract 10712 Mrna Covid Vaccine Dramatically Increases Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning'
Please note this video has been suppressed (not by BNT) and the comments have been hacked. The source article is easy to find. But please make sure you find the right one.
https://www.vernoncoleman.org
https://www.thelightpaper.co.uk

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712
Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

SARS-COV-2 Spike Damages Heart Tissue and Vessels (IN-VITRO Study from UK)

https://t.me/thecrowhouseoffical/749
The Crowhouse
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF AUSTRALIA

Email every politician in NT with your concerns about what’s happening in NT atm especially in Rockhole and Binjari - the 2 communities where people have been forced into camps with military presence and talk of forced vaccination.

They are locked in where they can not leave at all. Not even for the usual 5 reasons. 40 degree temperatures. Being fined $5000 if they try to run away. NT is also where racism has been legislated on 13th October this year. A Tribal person can be refused entry to a business- vaxed or non vaxed just for being Indigenous! It's time to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Please let them know your CONCERNS about this breach of International Humanitarian Law.

Michael Gunner
chief.minister@nt.gov.au

Nicole Manison
minister.manison@nt.gov.au

Natasha Fyles

minister.fyles@nt.gov.au

Eva Lawler
minister.lawler@nt.gov.au

Lauren Moss
minister.moss@nt.gov.au

Selena Uibo
minister.uibo@nt.gov.au

Paul Kirby
minister.kirby@nt.gov.au

Kate Worden
minister.worden@nt.gov.au

Chansey Paech
minister.paech@nt.gov.au

Ngaree Ah Kit
ngaree.ahkit@nt.gov.au

Dheran Young
dheran.young@nt.gov.au

Lawrence Costa
lawrence.costa@nt.gov.au

Mark Monaghan
mark.monaghan@nt.gov.au

MarkTurner
mark.turner@nt.gov.au

Joel Bowden
joel.bowden@nt.gov.au

Opposition

Shadow ministery

Lia Finocchiaro
lia.finocchiaro@nt.gov.au

Gerard Maley
gerard.maley@nt.gov.au

Steven Edgington
steven.edgington@nt.gov.au

Joshua Burgoyne
joshua.burgoyne@nt.gov.au

Marie-Clare Boothby
marie-clare.boothby@nt.gov.au

Jo Hersey
jo.hersey@nt.gov.au

Bill Yan
william.yan@nt.gov.au

Lia Finocchiaro
lia.finocchiaro@nt.gov.au

Other parties

Robyn Lambley
robyn.lambley@nt.gov.au

Yingiya Mark Guyula
yingiya.guyula@nt.gov.au

Kezia purick
kezia.purick@nt.gov.au

The following 2 links are for the Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison who is responsible for our Military as that's Federal.

https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Mem ... n?MPID=E3L

https://www.pm.gov.au/contact-your-pm

Our Originals are terrified and need global exposure to get pressure applied from worldwide for the military attacks with the bioweapon and incarcerations going on
t.me/thecrowhouseoffical/749
50.8K views
Nov 23 at 21:23
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:59 am

MacCruiskeen » 25 Nov 2021 13:10 wrote:Don't know anything about the man speaking there, or about the seven people around him. I just know he sounds more credible and more independent than Luke "The Manager" Ellis.

Two fat blokes wearing different new shirts. Lol you're funny Mac. But you don't know jack about this.

If he was actually credible where is the violence? He claims people are using bioweapons on his community and he's not at war with them? He's a coward then.

Where are the reports of violence and the videos of young blackfellas going toe to toe with weapons at the cops and army? Cos it would be happening by now. We are having this conversation a day later. If things are as bad as old mate is claiming there would be bloodshed. People would be dead by now. These aren't pampered white people in northern hemisphere cities. They would fight for their children, its happened before and it would happen now.

As does this woman. She's locked down in 40°C heat. She's distraught about the fate of her abducted neighbours, friends and family. She's old and impoverished, there's hair on her chin and she has missing teeth. But there's much more beauty in her, in what she says and how she says it, than there is in the entire class of politicians, pundits, pseudoscientists, Health Managers and careerist medics. She has more soul, more guts and a better mind than any of the affectless, fence-sitting data-analysts, screen-addicts, powerworshippers and smirking wiseguys who have so cravenly and credulously Followed The Fauci since this obvious and blatant coup was launched nearly two fucking years ago.

But maybe she's simply incapable of understanding TheScience. Look, she's not even wearing a mask. Maybe she just can't comprehend the danger posed by those tiny invisible purple spiky Killer Dots. The poor old girl is probably still mired in primitive magical thinking.

You don't even know her name. (Its June.) Or who she is. That is patronising garbage.

Her name is June Mills, she is a Larrakia elder, she lives in Darwin, not in the communities being locked down. She put those videos out yesterday and hasn't said anything since. In my opinion that means she is satisfied with the situation because she is not the sort of woman to shut up if she is unhappy with a situation. She is a formidable woman. IMO she would be speaking out continually if she thought things were fucked up. That may change but her continued silence is something I've been following.

But then I know who she is and know a bit about a few of the things she is involved with.

She was the person I was referring to yesterday when I said things may be sus after all.

Anyway you said you give a fuck.

Why have you been silent when Auntie June, old and impoverished tho she may be (lol at that she supports herself and her family from her artwork, other work, music, music teaching ... I could go on but what is the point?) started leading the resistence to fracking exploration in the Beetaloo Basin. Were you listening to her videos then? LOL.

How about the incarceration rate of indigenous kids in the NT. 100% of kids incarcerated in the NT in juvenile detention are indigenous kids. How much caring have you done about that Mac? Obviously enough to know that moneyslut Micheal Gunner chased the law and order vote in the Territory this year by tightening eligibility for bail for indigenous kids to the point where they basically don't get it. Which is a massive betrayal given his history.

Or wasn't that important enough to attract your attention either?

There are some things about what is happening in the communities around Katherine that are dodgy, but typical of territory governments but if its as bad as is being made out where are the riots and the fights between cops/army and people physically trying to stop it?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:09 pm

Unrelated to Austrialia, but an important visual reminder of how, at least in the following respect, we can be thankful for the Covid Propaganda: it exposed certain intellectuals. Perhaps more than anything it showcases the unwillingness of certain persons/groups of people -- particularly those with at least some measure of influence/power -- to admit they were wrong, to allow themselves to be humbled, own their errors in judgment, and move forward with new-found insight, having acknowledged their errors.

Instead, they double down on STUPID.

Irrevocable. No turning back from this level of dumb [Fear].

While the datestamp indicates the image is more than a year old, he remains unable to course correct. See recent example below:

@Hail__To_You

from Mr Taleb

a laughably bad argument to Keep Up the Panic

-------
Two layers of 'Depressing' here:

(1.) not only are (even) smart people (still?) doing this, but (2.) embedded in this kind of argument from Taleb is a very refutation of the Panic itself...pointing to a data-set corrupted by "deaths with the virus present, who died of whatever."

------
@eugyppius1
·
to my mind, what it likely means, is Corona hasn't changed the prior mortality burden, where influenza was a major cause of death among olds in the winter, in any way. olds who died of the flu in the past die of Corona now and the mortality rates of all age brackets are the same

-------

Replying to
@Hail__To_You
and
@eugyppius1

I really wonder what makes him act like this, especially considering his books. Is it fear?

--------

@Hail__To_You
·
Replying to @MrDax30 and @eugyppius1

in fairness to Nassim Taleb,

he had already turned some kind of corner against rationality in the late 2010s already, pre-CoronaPanic.

Was it something triggered by age? He turned 60 in Corona-Panic Year One.

https://twitter.com/Hail__To_You/status ... 00645?s=20

https://twitter.com/HCashny/status/1463 ... 61770?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Belligerent Savant

Postby drstrangelove » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:30 pm

Joe Hillshoist » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:59 am wrote:
MacCruiskeen » 25 Nov 2021 13:10 wrote:Don't know anything about the man speaking there, or about the seven people around him. I just know he sounds more credible and more independent than Luke "The Manager" Ellis.

Two fat blokes wearing different new shirts. Lol you're funny Mac. But you don't know jack about this.

If he was actually credible where is the violence? He claims people are using bioweapons on his community and he's not at war with them? He's a coward then.

Where are the reports of violence and the videos of young blackfellas going toe to toe with weapons at the cops and army? Cos it would be happening by now. We are having this conversation a day later. If things are as bad as old mate is claiming there would be bloodshed. People would be dead by now. These aren't pampered white people in northern hemisphere cities. They would fight for their children, its happened before and it would happen now.

You don't even know her name. (Its June.) Or who she is. That is patronising garbage.

Her name is June Mills, she is a Larrakia elder, she lives in Darwin, not in the communities being locked down. She put those videos out yesterday and hasn't said anything since. In my opinion that means she is satisfied with the situation because she is not the sort of woman to shut up if she is unhappy with a situation. She is a formidable woman. IMO she would be speaking out continually if she thought things were fucked up. That may change but her continued silence is something I've been following.

But then I know who she is and know a bit about a few of the things she is involved with.

She was the person I was referring to yesterday when I said things may be sus after all.

Anyway you said you give a fuck.

Why have you been silent when Auntie June, old and impoverished tho she may be (lol at that she supports herself and her family from her artwork, other work, music, music teaching ... I could go on but what is the point?) started leading the resistence to fracking exploration in the Beetaloo Basin. Were you listening to her videos then? LOL.

How about the incarceration rate of indigenous kids in the NT. 100% of kids incarcerated in the NT in juvenile detention are indigenous kids. How much caring have you done about that Mac? Obviously enough to know that moneyslut Micheal Gunner chased the law and order vote in the Territory this year by tightening eligibility for bail for indigenous kids to the point where they basically don't get it. Which is a massive betrayal given his history.

Or wasn't that important enough to attract your attention either?

There are some things about what is happening in the communities around Katherine that are dodgy, but typical of territory governments but if its as bad as is being made out where are the riots and the fights between cops/army and people physically trying to stop it?

https://twitter.com/thirdeyewide7/statu ... 8032276485

I do accept you have somewhat of a point with people such as myself taking interest only now because of self-interested political issues, which are relevant for the most part beyond the immediate aboriginal communities in question here. While I have sympathy for these communities in general, I've never really been able to take too much interest in the issues they face. Was brought up in a private school culture where about as far as respect for them went was feigning respect for their bygone culture by acknowledging they were once the owners of the land. I remember when I was very young, maybe 8 or 9 years old, asking my parents who said something along these lines, why we didn't give our house back to them if it was their land. Silence. We all want to keep the privileges we were born with, but feel better about having them. So we buy the aboriginal art and hang it up on the wall, of course in the entertaining area to display virtue at dinner parties. Probably because we know political action or anything else is rather impotent. The mining corporations will do what they will.

It's almost become some weird fetish, where affluent people born generations removed from what was done, feel responsible, but instead of taking meaningful action, which I'm not sure what that would look like other than working directly with the communities in question, partake in rituals of meaningless gestures to alleviate guilt. Maybe it takes being treated momentarily like a second class citizen to actually empathise with those who were born one. I must say the limited conversations I've had with aboriginals have been memorable because they've always inadvertently pointed out the hypocracy in taking Australian culture seriously. The last one I had was with a woman in tears because she was being charged hundreds of dollars to bury a family member on land the local council recoginised as traditionally belonging to her people.

I'd appreciate it if you took the time find out what is really going on up in NT. I have no idea. I don't trust the government. I don't completely trust the characterisation of what is happening by the elder in that video. I do believe Western Anglo culture is infected with a pernicious belief that it always knows best while being blissfully unaware as to the externalities of its actions. The people behind the stolen generation were well-meaning experts advising government policy at the time, just as the health experts do now. I like to think story telling is the most powerful protection against repeated mistakes. I still remember The Burnt Stick by Anthony Hill. Hopefully this isn't history repeating itself.
drstrangelove

Postby drstrangelove » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:40 pm

Front page(website) news on major western mastheads right now. The wire agencies pushing this out in uniform means something. It hasn't got feature space, but has been put into the asides of a developing situation for the astute reader to take note of, as not to be taken off guard should it develop into the kind of thing to remind them that are in fact still in a pandemic.

New coronavirus variant a ‘serious concern’ in South Africa

- https://www.theage.com.au/world/africa/ ... 59ccf.html

Covid Live Updates: South Africa Identifies New Variant - The concerning new variant is driving a spike in infections in South Africa. Britain banned flights from six African nations as it investigates a new variant.

- https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/11/25 ... s-mandates

South Africa to be put on England’s travel red list over new Covid variant

- https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ern-africa

WHO discusses new COVID-19 variant with ‘unusual’ mutations

- https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2021 ... tions.html

Covid: Africa travel restrictions over variant fear

- https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59424269

Geert Vanden Bossche's theory seems to be becoming more and more credible: https://rumble.com/vpkmxd-a-coming-covi ... rophe.html
drstrangelove

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:06 pm

Joe Hillshoist » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:59 am wrote:

What are you blathering about? It's one man in a sleeveless T-shirt who's speaking, acccompanied by a group of men and women. I just went back and checked the link. You clearly enjoy wasting people's time.

Of course I knew her name, and her telephone number, because she states both in the video. I didn't transcribe them, or any other part of the video, because a) it wasn't the point at issue, b) unlike you, I don''t make a point of wasting people's time, and c) I am not your fucking secretary or servant.

"June" has a surname, by the way. Her surname is Mills. And you don't know the meaning of the word "patronising".

Why have you been silent when Auntie June...[...] LOL [...] How much caring have you done about that Mac? Obviously enough to know that moneyslut Micheal Gunner chased the law and order vote in the Territory this year... Or wasn't that important enough to attract your attention either?

I was banned from the board 20 months ago, as you very well know, thanks to Carers like you. And the topic of this thread is not Australian politics, personalities or art. Nor is it Aboriginal Land Rights specifically (the entire world's population is being dispossessed and robbed blind) or Incarceration Rates Among Indigenous Youth, as you also damn well know. The topic is: the (entirely fake) "Coronavirus Crisis" and its consequences worldwide, including of course in Australia.

You are as slippery as an eel. When you fall flat on your face in an argument you just wriggle and slither away and swim off to more congenial waters, praising yourself as Carer-in-Chief. Stop trying to bamboozle people, it's not working. If you truly cared so much about those particular issues and desperately wanted to communicate your feelings about them to this board, you would long since have started a thread or two about them and kept them updated. Or if that's too much work for you, there is already an existing thread about Fracking. Stop blowing smokescreens.

You're the self-appointed Voice of the Aboriginal People, you and your trusted information-source, Luke "Healthy Guy" Ellis. Or did they appoint you two to speak for them? I think we should be told, by you. And by him, if he can tear himself away from his dinner long enough. And above all, by them.

But what happens when indigenous people do speak out for themselves? You pooh-pooh what they say and accuse them of cowardice. You choose immediately to side with the politicians and the managers and the Army and the hazmatted mercenaries who pretend to care about their health while tearing them off their land under a blatantly false pretext. Q.E.D.

You took the word of Healthmaster Slim and his ilk. Then you wrote a subsequent post in which you admitted: "OK, apparently some elders are complaining. Now I don't know what the fuck's going on." Than you went back and deleted that post, because your moment of honesty had embarrassed you. And you have the brass neck to accuse people of cowardice?

We're nearly 600 days into this brutal scam and you're still farting around on this thread, wasting everyone's time, praising yourself incessantly, calling people cunts (with impunity), claiming or insinuating that millions of protesters are Nazis and racists, sounding off about things and people all around the world you clearly have little or no first-hand knowledge of and even less interest in finding out about. Trying and failing to score debating-points. Shifting your ground. Changing the subject. Bigging yourself up. Following the Fauci Pysence, while nitpicking incessantly about unambiguous evidence from the USA & Canada & China & Europe & Africa. Finding or inventing reasons not to be too bothered about any of it, really. All the while taking care to know nothing, or at least say nothing positive, about the anti-coup uprisings and demonstrations being crushed or strangled in Jamaica and Guadeloupe and Germany and the Netherlands and France and too many other places to list.

Even what's happening in the Australian cities is clearly a matter of only mild concern to you at best, because if you truly gave a shit about it you would fight. You would at least speak out about it. You would join the millions of people who have braved the cops and stood up against this technofascist Reset worldwide, rather than ignoring them or slandering them or tirelessly finding weak-kneed pseudo-reasons not to support them, perhaps because you suspect that doing so is more than your bleedin' job's worth.

A global fascist coup enters its 21st month while you scrutinise statistics at your leisure and yawn and scratch your arse and smirk and LOL and pick nits about the pseudoscience and ponder the peril of the Deadly Airborne Killer Dots, which you evidently still take seriously (or pretend to), because Science™. Then you wander out and stroll maskless and free as a bird in the sunshine in your dinky rural retreat, breathing in the fresh air nonchalantly. Because, in truth, by now even you know damn well that the AIRBORNE KILLER VIRUS and the alleged DEADLY PANDEMIC are an obvious lie and a scam.

Northern Territory

Area:.......................................1.42 million km²

Population:........................................251,396

"Cases" (not sick people): .................278

Deaths: .................................................0 (zero)

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... australlia

It's an emergency, send in the Army.

Joe Hillshoist wrote:"There are some things about what is happening in the communities around Katherine that are dodgy [sic], but typical of territory governments"

That is the feeblest argument imaginable, and hugely popular among pseudoleftists and lounging furloughers. "Things were bad already, LOL. Oppression wasn't invented yesterday, bro. So why get worked up about things getting even worse now? LOL". It's the lazy man's Gotcha!, the faker's delight, the thicko's thoughtstopper.

Joe Hillshoist wrote: if its as bad as is being made out where are the riots and the fights between cops/army and people physically trying to stop it?

Joe Hillshoist wrote:If he was actually credible where is the violence? He claims people are using bioweapons on his community and he's not at war with them? He's a coward then.
Where are the reports of violence and the videos of young blackfellas going toe to toe with weapons at the cops and army?

Jfc.. ("Didn't those Jews have any spunk in 'em? Why did they allow themselves to be rounded up and carted off like that? It's inexplicable. Why didn't they fight back, the cowards?") - The bioweapon he's referring to is the needle, you genius, and people are fighting it all over the world or being forced to submit to it. But if you don't read about those struggles in your newsfeed or see them on your telly, then they're's not real for you. Or else you lie blithely about the people who do resist and claim they're all "far right". Or else you ignore them completely. Or else you say "but let's take a closer look at The Science...".

And of course you miss the obvious: That when a tiny group of locked-down people in a remote rural village have been terrorised for 20 months by 24/7 lies and fearmongering about the Deadly Invisible KIller Dots, and then suddenly find themselves invaded by a bunch of creeps in hazmat suits, brandishing needles and backed up by the fucking Army, then risking a battle, filming it and broadcasting it just so that Joe Hillshoist can enjoy watching the spectacle on his smartphone might not be the smartest or wisest option. It might not be a priority. It might not be an option at all. They might have had their smartphones confiscated. We don't know..

They might even have swallowed the propaganda, just as you did.

The single most disgusting thing in those news articles was the pretence that the government gives a damn about those people's health while the hacks simultaneously state that those very same people have been living in poverty for years, unaided. Then the gushing praise of the heroic Carers, the masked, goggled, hazmatted (!!!), salaried Health Managers, for having spent an hour or two in 40°C heat, while the people they swarmed in to jab and abduct had been locked down in their homes, in the same oppressive heat, for weeks already. That those "health experts" wrapped themselves in plastic costumes for their visit was their own choice entirely, or else they were ordered to do it by their bosses. After all, journalists had been invited along, and those images were designed to be scar-ee, like scenes from a trash sci-fi movie, which it is. TheScience™ versus The Verminous Villagers

The show must go on, the thrilling Spectacle. The comfortably "furloughed" demand it.

No wonder that clown Luke "The Manager" Ellis (whom you found by googling) was your go-to man on Aboriginal Affairs, your expert professional. No wonder you sided instinctively with the ambitious young Health Managers in their ludicrous hazmat suits. You are the born Manager yourself.

Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:21 am

Harvey » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:22 pm wrote:Good to see you back, and don't be a stranger Mac. The world needs moral and intellectual clarity at a time when all that is on offer is moral and intellectual cowardice.

Thanks, Harvey. Good to see you too, and anyone else who's resisting the lies. I don't know how long I'll be back, or want to be back. Nobody informed me I had been unbanned. I just tried logging in for the first time in many months and it worked.

Brief update on the situation in Germany:

Things are bad and getting worse fast.

Predictably, our Leaders have followed Austria's lead, just as the NYT hoped they would. Gleichschaltung in Grossdeutschland. On Monday President Steinmeier signed the new apartheid law into effect. Since yesterday, the filthy Unpricked are forbidden to board a plane or a train, or even to use the subway or the bus or the tram. No joke. They, I mean we, are not even allowed to sit at the back of the bus. Not even if wearing a slave-muzzle. (The obediently Pricked are allowed on the bus -- that's their reward for following orders -- but they still have to wear the muzzle. For reasons.)

How the Unpricked will get to work is their problem, presuming they still have a job, and presuming that job does not already require them to bend over and submit to the sacred Prick. Maybe they can all take up cycling as the temperatures drop below zero. Paid work is in any case obsolescent. The economy is being reset dismantled. Tomorrow belongs to robots. Vorsprung durch Technik. The minority who own a car will of course now use that car, even if only to escape, perhaps by crashing deliberately into a wall. This underscores Germany's honest commitment to saving Mother Earth, for any increase in carbon emissions will be offset by eradicating millions of filthy human CO2-emitters. This will help preserve the Amazon rainforest for posterity for all mankind for BIg Pharma's collectors of patentable plants, millionaires taking ayahuasca holidays, and David Attenborough.

How the Unpricked will take part in Kunst & Kultur is also a moot point, because everywhere's barred to them already -- theatres, cinemas, concert halls, museums, libraries, you name it. And now practically all shops as well -- bookshops, hairdressers, clothing stores, etc. etc. Cafes, bars and restaurants too, The city of Frankfurt is playing a pioneering role in allowing even supermarkets to deny entry to the unpatriotically Unpricked. No other city has gone that far (yet), but it's a warning.

How the Unpricked will maintain a social life or visit their families over Christmas (or ever) is their problem. They can walk. Or swim. Or both. At least until the next curfew or lockdown.

The Authorities call this "persuading" the "vaccine-hesitant". Or else they drop the pretence of niceness and say their patience is exhausted and it's time to crack down firmly on the dirty irresponsible refuseniks (i.e. 35% of the population until last week, certainly fewer since the thumbscrews were applied on Monday).

The mass media are vile. The panicmongering about the Killer Dots is relentless.. Lead story right now on national state news: the mutants are coming:

Sudafrika: Neue Corona-Variante mit vielen Mutationen
26.11.2021 05:06 Uhr

"South Africa; New Corona variant with many mutations.
The Delta variant of the coronavirus is already rampant in Europe and testing the limits of many health services. Now another variant is spreading in South Africa, and it could be even worse. Several countries are now taking appropriate measures for travelers. .."

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/afrik ... e-103.html.

The streets are littered with used and discarded plastic masks. This too confirms the German government's impeccable Green-ness

The flu season -- likely to be harsh after the flu inexplicably failed to turn up last winter -- is being sold to us as a terrifying Fourth Wave of Covid. Thousands if not millions of flu casualties will of course be counted as "covid" "cases", handily inflating the already inflated and in case wholly fraudulent "covid" "case" numbers. (It is indeed a "testdemic", conjured up by the criminal Drosten.) People injured and killed by the "vaccine" will push the "covid" "case" numbers up even further (because it can't be the vaccines, they're safe) , and people whose health has been ruined by 20 months of lies & lockdowns & fearmongering will add the topping. That's how you buld a "pandemic".

The number of hospital ICU beds in Germany has been reduced by at least 6,300 since last year. Don't ask why.

The giant demos of 2020 are history. Protest has been banned for the past year, and the cops enforce that ban "robustly".

Merkel is calling for even tougher measures. (Branding? Whipping? Burning at the stake?)

Naturally this is all for the sake of the Volksgesundheit, the national health.

"Vaccination = Freedom" (or: Impfen Macht Frei)

The ruling class aren't kidding around. They want the world and they want it now. They won't tolerate having the scam exposed by a large control-group of stubbornly healthy Unpricked. They want 100% "vaccinated" and that will soon include the kids, who have already spent 20 formative months masked, distanced, immobilised, forcibly addicted to screens, and taught to believe everything the Authorities tell them, in the classroom or on Facespook or on TV. Grab 'em while they're young. It's a pitiless campaign, a massive programme of social and psychological conditioning. In their most vulnerable and impressionable years, hundreds of millions of children are being trained to avoid humans like the plague and fear the very air they breathe, because TheScience™ has told them it's full of Tiny Invisible Killer-Dots.

Something wicked this way comes. It’s waving a needle, its offering us sweets if we bend to its will, and it's telling us how much it cares.

No one could have seen it coming.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby drstrangelove » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:06 am

26/11/21 - Nu Season of the b.1.1.529 variant begins

Israel detects its first case of new, highly mutated COVID-19 strain

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-de ... 19-strain/

Countries ban travellers from southern Africa over Covid variant

https://www.ft.com/content/b8ca4536-07b ... 59aaec89ab

Covid: Airlines' share prices plunge on new variant

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-59428927

key plot line of this season will involve a plot hole convincing people to get the booster shots, while simultaneously telling them aren't working because of the Nu variant. should be an interesting turn of events for those whose lives aren't ruined.
drstrangelove

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:29 am

@JeffWellsRigInt
·
As predicted and ignored, a leaky vaccine is driving viral evolution.

https://twitter.com/JeffWellsRigInt/sta ... 68512?s=20

All four had been fully vaccinated for Covid-19..
Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion