Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Manufactured 'Contagion' - Coronavirus Edition

Postby Laodicean » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:10 pm

So according to this Italian blog - 30,000 U.S. troops currently operating in Europe.

I trentamila soldati Usa sbarcati in Europa confermano ancora la sudditanza dell’Ue (Thirty thousand US soldiers landed in Europe still confirm the subjection of the EU)

Dal 5 marzo, più di 20mila soldati statunitensi stanno sbarcando in Europa. Ne ha puntualmente dato la notizia il manifesto, con un articolo di Manlio Dinucci dal titolo 30mila soldati dagli Usa in Europa senza mascherina. Secondo quanto evidenziato da Dinucci, i soldati della monarchia del dollaro hanno preso ad arrivare in porti e aeroporti europei per l’esercitazione “Defender Europe 20” (Difensore dell’Europa 2020). Si tratta, a tutti gli effetti, del più grande dispiegamento di truppe statunitensi in Europa degli ultimi 25 anni.

Loose Reverso Translation: Since 5 March, more than 20,000 US soldiers have been landing in Europe. The manifesto announced it on time, with an article entitled 30,000 soldiers from the US in Europe without a mask. According to how much evidenced from dinucci, the soldiers of the monarchy of the dollar have taken to arrive in European ports and airports for the exercise "Defender Europe 20" (Defender of the Europe 2020). This is, in fact, the largest deployment of US troops in Europe in 25 years.

More: https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2020/0 ... jNlKmKhtco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biuJ14VDO1E
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qy0IN2SRLw

Contagious
Birmingham 6

I Am A Timebomb
You Must Give Me Headroom
If Not I'll Explode In Your Head
Come Sneaking From Behind
Soon You Will Be Of My Kind

Called A Disease
I'm The Fear I'm The Beast
I Burn Like A Fire In Your Head
So Try To Remember
Perhaps I Have Been In Your Bed

Burn Burn Baby Burn
Come And Meet The Rest
Soon All The Black The Queers
Are Ready For Your Test

Created By Man
Like A Monster Out Of Hand
There Is No Way That You Can Hold Me Down
Like A Leper On The Run
I Come Ringing My Bell Just For Fun

I Am A Timebomb
Shaped Like A Mushroom
I Hunt Like A Beast In The Night
You Can Hide In Your Shelter
But I Always Get My Man Without A Fight

Burn Burn Baby Burn
Come And Meet The Rest
Are Ready For Your Test

Our Father Thou Who Are In Heaven
Thy Kingdom Come On Earth As In Heaven
Stretch Out Your Healing Hand
And Keep This Hiv Virus
From Every Woman And Man

Created By Man
Like A Monster Out Of Hand
There Is No Way That You Can Hold Me Down
Like A Leper On The Run
I Come Ringing My Bell Just For Fun

I Am A Timebomb
Shaped Like A Mushroom
I Hunt Like A Beast In The Night
You Can Hide In Your Shelter
But I Always Get My Man Without A Fight

Burn Burn Baby Burn
Come And Meet The Rest
Are Ready For Your Test

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Evan David Taubenfeld / Avril Ramona Lavigne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYSyuuLk5g
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Laodicean » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:20 pm

Laodicean » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:10 pm wrote:So according to this Italian blog - 30,000 U.S. troops currently operating in Europe.

I trentamila soldati Usa sbarcati in Europa confermano ancora la sudditanza dell’Ue (Thirty thousand US soldiers landed in Europe still confirm the subjection of the EU)

Dal 5 marzo, più di 20mila soldati statunitensi stanno sbarcando in Europa. Ne ha puntualmente dato la notizia il manifesto, con un articolo di Manlio Dinucci dal titolo 30mila soldati dagli Usa in Europa senza mascherina. Secondo quanto evidenziato da Dinucci, i soldati della monarchia del dollaro hanno preso ad arrivare in porti e aeroporti europei per l’esercitazione “Defender Europe 20” (Difensore dell’Europa 2020). Si tratta, a tutti gli effetti, del più grande dispiegamento di truppe statunitensi in Europa degli ultimi 25 anni.

Loose Reverso Translation: Since 5 March, more than 20,000 US soldiers have been landing in Europe. The manifesto announced it on time, with an article entitled 30,000 soldiers from the US in Europe without a mask. According to how much evidenced from dinucci, the soldiers of the monarchy of the dollar have taken to arrive in European ports and airports for the exercise "Defender Europe 20" (Defender of the Europe 2020). This is, in fact, the largest deployment of US troops in Europe in 25 years.

More: https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2020/0 ... jNlKmKhtco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biuJ14VDO1E

Found the article translated here:

https://www.voltairenet.org/article209437.html

30, 000 soldiers arrive in Europe without masks
by Manlio Dinucci

The United States are demonstrating their power by organising the largest transfer of their troops in Europe on the occasion of the Defender Europe 20 exercises. This country, which only a few years ago sacrificed its soldiers without warning in its nuclear tests, is taking no precautions for its soldiers faced with the corona virus epidemic.

The United States have raised the alert for the corona virus in Italy to level 3 - (« avoid non-essential travel »), and taken it to level 4 for Lombardy and Veneto (« do not travel »), the same level as for China. The airline companies American Airlines and Delta Air Lines have cancelled all their flights between New York and Milan. US citizens who are travelling to Germany, Poland and other European countries are at alert level 2, and must take « increased precautions ».

But there is a category of US citizens which is exempt from these standards : the 20,000 soldiers who have begun to arrive from the United States to the ports and airports of Europe for the Defender Europe 20 exercises, the greatest deployment of US troops in Europe in the last 25 years. With those who are already present, approximately 30,000 US soldiers will be participating in the execises in April and May, alongside 7,000 others from the 17 member countries and partners of NATO, including Italy.

The first armoured unit arrived from the port of Savannah, USA at Bremerhaven in Germany. A total of 20,000 pieces of military equipment are arriving from the USA at six European ports (in Belgium, Holland, Germany, Latvia and Estonia). 13,000 others are provided by the stocks that were pre-positioned by the US Army Europe, mainly in Germany, Holland and Belgium.

These operations, explains the US Army Europe, « require the participation of tens of thousands of soldiers, military personnel and civilians from numerous nations ». At the same time, the majority of the contingent of 20,000 soldiers arrive from the USA, landing at seven European airports. Among this number are 6,000 from the National Guard of 15 States : including Arizona, Florida, Montana, New York and Virginia. At the start of the exercise in April – explains the US Army Europe – the 30,000 US soldiers « will deploy throughout the European region » in order to « protect Europe from any potential threat », with a clear reference to the « Russian menace ». General Tod Wolters – who commands US forces as well as the NATO forces in Europe, as Supreme Allied Commander - assures that the European Union, NATO and the United States European Command, have worked together to improve the infrastructures ». This will allow military convoys to move quickly along the 4,000 kilometres of transit routes.

Tens of thousands of soldiers will cross the frontiers to perform exercises in ten countries. In Poland, US soldiers will arrive in twelve training areas, equipped with approximately 2,500 vehicles. US paratroopers from the 173rd Brigade based in Venetia, and Italians from the Brigade Folgore based in Tuscany, will go to Latvia for a joint launching exercise.

Defender Europe 20 is being carried out in order to « increase the capacity of deploying a major combat force in Europe from the United States ». It is taking place according to times and procedures which make it practically impossible to submit tens of thousands of soldiers to the sanitary standards set up to deal with the coronavirus, and prevent their contact with local inhabitants during their rest periods. Furthermore, the US Army Europe Rock Band will be giving a series of free concerts in Germany, Poland and Latvia, which are sure to attract a large public.

The 30,000 US soldiers, who will « deploy throughout the European region », are thus exempt from the preventative standards set up to deal with the coronavirus crisis which, on the other hand, do apply to civilians. The assurance given by the US Army Europe suffices : « we have the coronavirus under surveillance » and « our forces are in good health ».

At the same time, no-one is considering the environmental impact of a military exercise of this scale. US Abrams tanks will be taking part – each of them weighs 70 tonnes, with armour-plating made of depleted uranium, and consumes 400 litres of fuel for 100 kilometres, producing heavy pollution in order to achieve maximum power.

In this situation, what is the reaction of the European Union and national authorities, and what is the WHO doing about it? They are covering their faces with maskes, not only to cover their mouths and noses, but also their eyes.
Manlio Dinucci

Translation
Pete Kimberley

Source
Il Manifesto (Italy)
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby Cordelia » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:25 pm

I noticed the air traffic above our house seemed normal, but then my daughter told me she’d heard about...

Coronavirus ‘Ghost’ Planes: More A Symptom Than A Problem

Mar 11, 2020

Airlines have been burning fuel flying empty 'ghost' planes over the past few weeks so they could keep their flight slots during the coronavirus outbreak. Flying empty planes not only wastes a lot of money, it also generates even more unnecessary pollution. This is coming to an end, with the FAA and European regulators relaxing rules governing airport slots, but it shines a light for those outside the industry on government rationing programs that have strangely led airlines to take such seemingly wasteful and costly actions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lonniebowl ... 2cb407b387

Good that their stopping, but what a waste to the environment and of fuel.

So, except for the (very active) spring birds, quieter skies, I guess.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:23 pm

^^^ Makes me shake my head.

Laodicean, thanks for the translation. I've seen no other reporting on this US troop movement across Europe.

Karmatterz, Don't know if you visited the next story in the queue published by your first link, it's worth reporting, even if it's a week old.

Fort Detrick laboratory studying new coronavirus
Other units in Md. working on vaccine

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/continuing_coverage/coronavirus/fort-detrick-laboratory-studying-new-coronavirus/article_08035907-bc25-54a3-9bcb-c6b62121e6d0.html

Karmamatterz » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:51 pm wrote:The states and locals to freak out the most are most likely to get more federal pork.

Apologies if this was already covered or posted. Did anybody else hear about the CDC giving USAMRIID a cease and desist last summer?

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/ ... ef6f7.html

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opin ... arch-66235
Iamwhomiam

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:00 pm

US scales back participation in its biggest military exercise in Europe

Helen Warrell in London

A US army exercise involving the largest deployment of American troops to Europe for 25 years is being scaled back due to the coronavirus outbreak.

The exercise – “Defender 2020” – was intended as a demonstration of the US’ commitment to supporting European allies in the event of an attack. It was due to start in April and involve 20,000 American troops training in Germany, Poland and the Baltic states, testing infrastructure and logistics for the movement of troops and equipment across the continent. US soldiers began arriving in February.

However, the US army’s European command has announced that it is now decreasing the scope of its deployment. "After careful review of the ongoing Defender-Europe 20 exercise activities and in light of the current coronavirus outbreak, we will modify the exercise by reducing the number of US participants," military officials said in a press release.

"Activities associated with the exercise will be adjusted accordingly and we'll work closely with allies and partners to meet our highest priority training objectives,” the statement added.

Earlier today, Norway also confirmed that it was closing down Cold Response, an exercise in arctic warfare involving 15,000 troops from the US, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark and Sweden. Rune Jakobsen, chief of the Norwegian Joint Headquarters, said he had decided together with local health authorities to begin a “controlled closure of the exercise”.

One Norwegian soldier stationed on a military base in the far north of Norway, close to where the exercise is being held, tested positive for Covid-19 last week.

The exercise was mostly a NATO saber-rattling logistics test, but anything on that scale is of course multi-purpose.

India's move today is significant and will likely be a template for many imitators in the week to come:

India bans most incoming foreign travellers

India has suspended all existing visas for travellers from anywhere in the world until April 15 as it seeks to prevent the further spread of coronavirus among its vast population.

New Delhi has also urged Indian citizens to "avoid all non-essential travel abroad," and warned that any individual returning from an overseas trip could be subjected to two weeks of quarantine.

New Delhi's move to cancel all business and tourist visas regardless of where the traveller is coming from is amongst the most draconian travel restrictions enforced by any country since the global coronavirus outbreak began.

However, New Delhi said that diplomats, UN passport holders, and those holding employment of officials visas, would still be permitted to enter India, while visas for those already in the country would remain valid.

The Indian government believes that coronavirus is largely an imported problem, stemming from foreign visitors, and Indians returning from abroad, all of whom are seen as potential carriers of the virus into India. So far, India has just about 60 confirmed cases among its 1.3bn people, of whom 16 were Italian tourists.

The Indian government has also suspended the visa-free travel privileges for its so-called Overseas Citizens of India - people who are ethnically Indian, or the children of Indians, who are citizens of other countries.

Modi betting on traditional medicine will work out just as beautifully as Iran's mosques promoting relic-based miracle cures. "COVID-19" is going to provide cover for a lot of power moves and ugly genocide in the next four weeks. And that's assuming shit gets better.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:02 pm

Someone here suggested the same a few pages back, or at least a variation of this (perhaps more aggressive than proposed below)... I believe it was Mr. Rex, RI's resident Coronavirus News Distiller.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... nd=premium

They should do both. Cut payroll tax and send people money.

Economics
Don’t Cut the Payroll Tax. Just Send People Money.

Here’s a better way to goose the coronavirus economy.

By Michael R. Strain
March 11, 2020, 6:30 AM EDT

President Donald Trump announced on Monday that his administration would no longer oppose stimulus measures to support the economy as financial markets reel from the coronavirus outbreak. On Tuesday he reportedly told Republican senators that the centerpiece of his stimulus proposal would be a payroll-tax holiday through the November election, along with relief for affected industries.

Senate Republicans don't seem enthusiastic about a cut in the payroll tax, which is the amount withheld from paychecks for Social Security. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is reportedly opposed, and other conservative GOP senators surely feel the same.

There’s a better way to go. More on that in a moment. First, here are some drawbacks to cutting the payroll tax.

- It wouldn’t help workers who’ve lost their jobs because they aren’t getting paychecks. For them, there’s no withholding to cut.
- It wouldn’t help the elderly — a group especially at risk from the virus — many of whom are out of the labor force.
- It would provide a larger benefit for the well-off. A person with an annual salary of $100,000 would receive a $2,000 benefit from a 2% payroll tax cut that lasted a year. Somebody earning $30,000, by comparison, would receive $600.
- The benefits would arrive drip by drip, a little in each paycheck. That wouldn’t do enough for households affected by the coronavirus, which are likely to need a sizable infusion of cash to meet necessary expenses.
- The timing would be challenging. Because the tax cuts would be tied to payroll deductions, it could be harder to get people the money they need when they need it.
- Such a cut would reduce the revenue available to the Social Security program, which would almost surely result in a transfer to that program from general tax revenue. Doing this would reduce the fiscal discipline inherent in Social Security: that its spending is limited to the amount of money it receives from dedicated taxes. Undermining this fiscal discipline would threaten the public’s understanding of the program — that they pay into a pension plan while working, and draw benefits when retired — and invite other budget mischief in the future.
- A cut in the payroll-tax rate of 2 percentage points would cost between $140 billion and $150 billion over a year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. There’s no real evidence that the U.S. economy needs a fiscal stimulus of that magnitude at this point.
- It wouldn’t be targeted at the people who need the most help: low-income Americans and others who are economically vulnerable to the coronavirus, living in areas with severe outbreaks.

What would be better? Direct, targeted financial assistance. That would mean sending checks to low-income households in areas with a severe coronavirus outbreak, or who are otherwise economically vulnerable to the virus.

These payments would help the nonworking elderly along with workers, would not offer a larger benefit to higher-income Americans, would arrive quickly and in a lump sum, would be less expensive than cutting payroll taxes for all workers, and would be focused on those who really need assistance.

This assistance could begin immediately for low-income households in Seattle, New Rochelle, New York, and other areas where low-income Americans are sure to have trouble paying bills and buying necessities.

It would be better to wait to enact a payroll tax cut until there is a clearer need for fiscal policy to support the overall economy. Even then, the drawbacks would sting. Direct cash payments would be preferable as a form of macroeconomic stimulus, just as they are a better way to help Americans directly affected by the virus and the slump.

Republicans might be more willing to work with Trump on cash payments to low-income households in high-risk areas because they would add relatively less to federal deficits and debt. Many Republicans are also skeptical of the efficacy of a payroll-tax cut to boost the economy and calm markets. But the point of cash payments to the vulnerable is different — it is to help the neediest people most affected by the virus. Democrats, who are skeptical of tax cuts and who are calling for more targeted measures, would probably be warmer to this, as well.

Other ideas to help low-income Americans hit hard by the virus should be considered. And as I wrote last week, Congress should have a plan in place and ready to go in case the overall economic growth rate drops to the point that fiscal stimulus is needed.

But for now, let’s focus on people who need the most help making it through the crisis. Just send them checks.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Elvis » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:29 pm

Sending checks is better—actually they'll just mark up the numbers in people's bank accounts—but this note on the Social Security system is full of Wrong:

- Such a cut would reduce the revenue available to the Social Security program, which would almost surely result in a transfer to that program from general tax revenue. Doing this would reduce the fiscal discipline inherent in Social Security: that its spending is limited to the amount of money it receives from dedicated taxes. Undermining this fiscal discipline would threaten the public’s understanding of the program — that they pay into a pension plan while working, and draw benefits when retired — and invite other budget mischief in the future.

The public's grossly mistaken "understanding" of Social Security is on bold display in this paragraph. Talk about "budget mischief."

"Fiscal discipline' is gonna kill us all.

The FICA payroll tax should have always stayed at 1%; the tax serves a purpose but not to pay for benefits.

Belligerent Savant » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:02 pm wrote:.

Someone here suggested the same a few pages back, or at least a variation of this (perhaps more aggressive than proposed below)... I believe it was Mr. Rex, RI's resident Coronavirus News Distiller.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... nd=premium

They should do both. Cut payroll tax and send people money.

Economics
Don’t Cut the Payroll Tax. Just Send People Money.

Here’s a better way to goose the coronavirus economy.

By Michael R. Strain
March 11, 2020, 6:30 AM EDT

President Donald Trump announced on Monday that his administration would no longer oppose stimulus measures to support the economy as financial markets reel from the coronavirus outbreak. On Tuesday he reportedly told Republican senators that the centerpiece of his stimulus proposal would be a payroll-tax holiday through the November election, along with relief for affected industries.

Senate Republicans don't seem enthusiastic about a cut in the payroll tax, which is the amount withheld from paychecks for Social Security. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is reportedly opposed, and other conservative GOP senators surely feel the same.

There’s a better way to go. More on that in a moment. First, here are some drawbacks to cutting the payroll tax.

- It wouldn’t help workers who’ve lost their jobs because they aren’t getting paychecks. For them, there’s no withholding to cut.
- It wouldn’t help the elderly — a group especially at risk from the virus — many of whom are out of the labor force.
- It would provide a larger benefit for the well-off. A person with an annual salary of $100,000 would receive a $2,000 benefit from a 2% payroll tax cut that lasted a year. Somebody earning $30,000, by comparison, would receive $600.
- The benefits would arrive drip by drip, a little in each paycheck. That wouldn’t do enough for households affected by the coronavirus, which are likely to need a sizable infusion of cash to meet necessary expenses.
- The timing would be challenging. Because the tax cuts would be tied to payroll deductions, it could be harder to get people the money they need when they need it.
- A cut in the payroll-tax rate of 2 percentage points would cost between $140 billion and $150 billion over a year, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. There’s no real evidence that the U.S. economy needs a fiscal stimulus of that magnitude at this point.
- It wouldn’t be targeted at the people who need the most help: low-income Americans and others who are economically vulnerable to the coronavirus, living in areas with severe outbreaks.

What would be better? Direct, targeted financial assistance. That would mean sending checks to low-income households in areas with a severe coronavirus outbreak, or who are otherwise economically vulnerable to the virus.

These payments would help the nonworking elderly along with workers, would not offer a larger benefit to higher-income Americans, would arrive quickly and in a lump sum, would be less expensive than cutting payroll taxes for all workers, and would be focused on those who really need assistance.

This assistance could begin immediately for low-income households in Seattle, New Rochelle, New York, and other areas where low-income Americans are sure to have trouble paying bills and buying necessities.

It would be better to wait to enact a payroll tax cut until there is a clearer need for fiscal policy to support the overall economy. Even then, the drawbacks would sting. Direct cash payments would be preferable as a form of macroeconomic stimulus, just as they are a better way to help Americans directly affected by the virus and the slump.

Republicans might be more willing to work with Trump on cash payments to low-income households in high-risk areas because they would add relatively less to federal deficits and debt. Many Republicans are also skeptical of the efficacy of a payroll-tax cut to boost the economy and calm markets. But the point of cash payments to the vulnerable is different — it is to help the neediest people most affected by the virus. Democrats, who are skeptical of tax cuts and who are calling for more targeted measures, would probably be warmer to this, as well.

Other ideas to help low-income Americans hit hard by the virus should be considered. And as I wrote last week, Congress should have a plan in place and ready to go in case the overall economic growth rate drops to the point that fiscal stimulus is needed.

But for now, let’s focus on people who need the most help making it through the crisis. Just send them checks.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby kelley » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:39 pm

I guess those US troops will be stuck in Europe at least a month
kelley

Postby Nordic » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:57 pm

Yes I’ve been gone a very long time. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever come back. But much to my surprise I just discovered that SLAD appears to be gone. So perhaps this place will be bearable

Anyway, I have one question/comment.

Does anyone actually believe that Tom Fucking Hanks and his wife have coronavirus??

:rofl2

The guy is such a tool. And why I was mainly leaning toward this entire thing being a psyop, Hanks just clinched it for me.

The only thing scaring me at this point is what is the purpose of this psyop? What do they actually have planned? Martial law? During an election year? Suspension of elections (not that our elections are real anyway)?

My main guess is that they knew the economy was cratering in ways worse than 2008 and they need cover/scapegoat. Hell, we’ve known for months the Fed has been pumping billions/day to keep the ship afloat, and the IMF even warned of the impending doom just like they did in 08.

But ... I just had a thought that they’re about to start. Really big fucking war. A hot war.

Anyone?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Grizzly » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:03 am

Absolutely nothing would surprise me at this point. We are in the TWILIGHT ZONE... Welcome back.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Nordic » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:14 am

Thanks.

And what a convenient coincidence:

https://apple.news/AeCctRoU1Qi2o3gp6V46KBw

“ Stopping the coronavirus from spreading will include a recession, Jim Cramer says”
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:38 am

Hey there.

Just quickly dropping in to check everyone knows that vitamin D plays a huge role in assisting against respiratory tract infection and distress.

If you didn't you do now.

25mg/1000IU daily is sposed to be the effective dose.

You can still get colloidal silver and afaik, echinacea and chilli as well. So you should.

I saw a video on YouTube by a UK ED doctor who went thru the relevant studies. It's worth watching if you're interested. Search Dr John Campbell vitamin D on YouTube if you want the specific information and a citation for the study that backs it up.

Sunlight is also a good source of Vitamin d as are a bunch of foods that may or may not be available to you.

Good luck everyone. None of us are that young any more and we've all done a little damage to ourselves.

Boost your immune systems as much as you can. There is almost a 100% correlation between the fatality rate for this virus and your ability to enable thymic export of T cells, a major or the major part of an adaptive immune response. Which decreases due to age.

There's a fair chance were all gonna get exposed to this at some point so the best help you can develop is a strong immune system, well as strong as possible adapt. Do all the sanitation as well when you can.

Cheers, good luck if it gets intense and I'll talk to youse all sooner or later.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby identity » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 am

Just quickly dropping in to check everyone knows that vitamin D plays a huge role in assisting against respiratory tract infection and distress.

25mg/1000IU daily is sposed to be the effective dose

JH, I take 5-8,000 IU (in liquid form) daily, year-round. Your fully sun-exposed body manufactures 10,000 IU in about 15 min! I have upped my daily dose to 10-12,000 IU.

1-2,000 mg of vit. C daily might also be a good idea.

Stephen Harrod Buhner's Herbal Antivirals - Natural Remedies for Emerging & Resistant Viral Infections (2013) is worth digging into should you catch the bug (that is, if you recognize the value of such approaches!)

A brief extract from Ch. 2, on SARS and Coronaviruses:

Autopsies of those who died revealed that the alveolar damage in
the lungs was severe. There was massive damage to the lymph nodes
in the lungs, as well as severe necrosis in the white pulp and marginal
sinus of the spleen, destruction of the germinal centers in the lymph,
apoptosis of lymphocytes, and an infiltration of monocytic cells.
Protection of the spleen and lymph is essential (red root, poke root,
Chinese skullcap).

SARS replicates primarily in ciliated epithelial cells but also in
infected dendritic cells, both mature and immature. Dendritic cells
exist abundantly just under the epithelium layers in the lung tissue.
The cytokine upregulation makes the endothelium much more porous,
allowing the virus to penetrate and infect the dendritic cells. It does
not kill the dendritic cells but merely stops them from stimulating
an effective adaptive immune response. The virus very powerfully
upregulates IL-6 and IL-8 in the epithelial cells. These particular cyto-
kines concentrate around the immature dendritic cells and strongly
inhibit their maturation.. This in turn inhibits mature dendritic cells’
ability to prime the production of active T cells and allows the virus to
enter and severely damage the lymph organs in the lungs. Stimulating
dendritic cell maturation (cordyceps) and increasing T cell counts
(licorice, red root, elder, and zinc) will reduce the symptom picture
and disease severity.

edit: Stephen Buhner's protocol for COVID-19:
https://www.stephenharrodbuhner.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/coronavirus.txt.pdf
identity

Postby identity » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:43 am

Spiro Skouras: Is Bill Gates Profiting From The Outbreak? Or Is Something Far More Sinister Taking Place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVw9KZ2DwJk
identity

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion