Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:43 pm

Interesting developments in U.S. Courts.

The below info can be obtained from any mainstream source:

Federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers nationwide

The judge said 'indefinite states of emergency' pose 'grave risks' to civil liberties

A federal judge in Louisiana issued a nationwide preliminary injunction Tuesday against President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers.

Judge Terry A. Doughty in the U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana ruled in favor of a request from Republican Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry to block an emergency regulation issued Nov. 4 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that required vaccines for nearly every full-time employee, part-time employee, volunteer, and contractor working at a wide range of healthcare facilities receiving Medicaid or Medicaid funding.

Louisiana was joined in the lawsuit by attorneys general in 13 other states.

Doughty argued in his ruling that the Biden administration does not have the constitutional authority to go around Congress by issuing such a mandate.

"If the executive branch is allowed to usurp the power of the legislative branch to make laws, two of the three powers conferred by our Constitution would be in the same hands," he wrote. "If human nature and history teach anything, it is that civil liberties face grave risks when governments proclaim indefinite states of emergency.

"During a pandemic such as this one, it is even more important to safeguard the separation of powers set forth in our Constitution to avoid erosion of our liberties," he added.

Noting that the case "will ultimately be decided by a higher court than this one," Doughty wrote, "However, it is important to preserve the status quo in this case. The liberty interests of the unvaccinated requires nothing less."

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-lab ... nationwide

Copy of the ruling:
https://www.bloomberglaw.com/public/des ... 1638330460

And:

OSHA suspends enforcement of COVID-19 vaccine mandate for large businesses

Suspension comes after federal appeals court decision to uphold a stay on the mandate

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is abiding by a court order and suspending enforcement of the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine mandate on large private businesses.

In a statement shared to OSHA's website, the agency said, "The court ordered that OSHA 'take no steps to implement or enforce' the [Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS)] ‘until further court order.’"

The agency said it "remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies."

The suspension comes after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit upheld a stay on the mandate. In response to the court's decision, the Department of Justice said it will "vigorously defend" the rules laid out by OSHA.

"OSHA is complying with the 5th Circuit’s stay," a Department of Labor official said. "OSHA is not enforcing or implementing the reg – so they are not engaging or offering compliance assistance."

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2

And:

Nov 29, 2021

@Gregory01072022

Chicago judge rules that hospital must allow administration of Ivermectin. Hospital fights against this but ultimately loses. What happens? Patient makes full and fast recovery. Importance? It proves medical malpractice that would have caused death. Happens all over.

Look for more lawsuits and, given this court order and the results, look for massive class action lawsuits against hospitals and doctors in many countries. Medical malpractice as clear as the nose on Jimmy Durante's face.

https://twitter.com/Gregory01072022/sta ... 27776?s=20

@michele_705
·
Replying to
@Gregory01072022

CMS is an active participant, & large hospital systems are actively preventing good doctors from practicing medicine.

Hmmm, give $1 worth of IVM or get the extra $$ for a covid death? 2 yrs ago I never would have thought this kind of scheme possible.

https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty-on ... -covid-19/

https://twitter.com/michele_705/status/ ... 26498?s=20

One day, perhaps soon, it will be time to roll out the guillotines.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:04 am

Interesting document on guruilla's website: https://auticulture.com/investigating-t ... n-vaccine/

Investigating the mRNA gene therapy non-Vaccine
November 9, 2021 by Jasun

Below is a 20 page research report by my brother-in-law. He was told he needed to receive the mRNA jab to keep his job; he might have gone along with the program out of naivete and laziness, but fortunately for him, his little sister was on hand to caution him. Destiny intervened still further by crashing his work computer & giving him some time off to poke around online. One link (JBP & daughter) led to another, and the result is what follows ~ a personal journey down a collective human sink hole and out the other side that gathers together enough research data from non-conspiratainment circles (and some official ones too) to give pause to the staunchest advocate of the “vaccine.” The frame is a legal document to hold his employers accountable if he were to submit to the jab and suffer undesirable ~ but easily foreseeable ~ consequences.

A snippet from the PDF

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:23 am

I apologise if already posted. Kingsnorth in (quite a useful) conversation:

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby conniption » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 am

stickdog99 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:48 pm wrote:I realize that any leftists on this board have already been totally inoculated against both RFK, JR. and Tucker Carlson.

This is still worth your time.

Wow! He said all that on Tucker's show!
Found it on the other channel -

Tucker Carlson Today - Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - 11/15/21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXbuoaXbJSU
conniption

Postby LolaB » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:06 pm

^^ Here is from the introduction to his book. It's scathing! And it makes me quite confident about the fact that truth will indeed prevail. Bravo!

I wrote this book to help Americans—and citizens across the globe—understand the historical underpinnings of the bewildering cataclysm that began in 2020. In that single annus horribilis, liberal democracy effectively collapsed worldwide. The very governmental health regulators, social media eminences, and media companies that idealistic populations relied upon as champions of freedom, health, democracy, civil rights, and evidence-based public policy seemed to collectively pivot in a lockstep assault against free speech and personal freedoms.

Suddenly, those trusted institutions seemed to be acting in concert to generate fear, promote obedience, discourage critical thinking, and herd seven billion people to march to a single tune, culminating in mass public health experiments with a novel, shoddily tested and improperly licensed technology so risky that manufacturers refused to produce it unless every government on Earth shielded them from liability.

Across Western nations, shell-shocked citizens experienced all the well-worn tactics of rising totalitarianism—mass propaganda and censorship, the orchestrated promotion of terror, the manipulation of science, the suppression of debate, the vilification of dissent, and use of force to prevent protest. Conscientious objectors who resisted these unwanted, experimental, zero-liability medical interventions faced orchestrated gaslighting, marginalization, and scapegoating.

https://www.unz.com/article/introduction-to-the-real-anthony-fauci/
LolaB

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:21 pm

Another promising development in U.S. court:

@iGNORANTCHiMP
1/
Bombshell

As ordered by the courts the FDA must release the data it based it's EUA for the Pfizer shot.

The FDA requested the courts to keep this information confidential for no less than 55 YEARS!!

The court returned with an order to release 500 documents a month.

We start with the first release of 30+ pages on AE including death.

How this product wasn't taken off the shelve within the first month is beyond me!

1227 deaths by February reported.

These are pfizer and FDA documents.

Read yourself:

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... rience.pdf

3/
Looking at the amount of AE's recorded for the 42,000+ is jaw dropping.

Whats worse, out of the recorded AE about 1:37 is death. That is isane.

The FDA admits these are onky recorded AE that are considered above mild. There was so much more that wasn't released.

4/
Please keep in mind these are AE that were recorded in the first 3 months alone from December 1st to February 28.

By all means and confirmed by Pfizer these are only "recorded AE" and there for it might be a small sample of the true number of AE's that actually took place.

5/
270 cases reported as spontaneous abortions! One report was twins.

17 serious cases of breastfeeding babies. [Serious case wasn't detailed]

More proof the conspiracy theorists were correct. This experimental drug passes through lactating mothers.

Unforgiving!

Replying to
@iGNORANTCHiMP

"In 2013, an American court ruled that modifying the human genome by injecting mRNA creates a new genome that can be patented and owned by the patent owner..."

https://forumdlazycia-wordpress-com.tra ... x_tr_hl=pl

https://twitter.com/iGNORANTCHiMP/statu ... 23081?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:34 pm

I'll be diving in shortly.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:06 pm

Oh God, I am so tired of these oafish autodidacts. (My father used to call them "barracks-room lawyers"!) Yet again, my car's in the garage -- thank you, BMW --, so I had to use public transport yesterday, and (inevitably...) some Brexiteerish-looking wazzock at the 'bus-stop "buttonholed" me, muttering, "'Ere missus, remember all that 'Hands, Face, Space' stuff? See all that 'Protect the NHS' ballyhoo? It was all just a trojan horse, if you ask me. [I hadn't.] Poor bloody England, it's like the bleedin' Third Reich now.".

Welcome to the world of the tinfoil-hatters. (As if it were avoidable, these days...) I barely had time to tell the twerp that 'Trojan' is spelled with a capital ''T"' and that Nazism was a serious business with swastikas all over the place and uniforms designed by Hugo Boss, and that Frau Merkel does not have a little black moustache, before the 168 drew up with a wheeze and a cough and (wouldn't you just know it!) he got on with me, muttering: "Load o' boll*cks, this mask business... That Boris, he's such a little Napoleon," and I thought "Remember Sophie Scholl -- take heart and speak out!'" and I sighed and gazed resolutely into his bloodshot eyes and told him quietly but firmly -- and rather testily, if truth be told -- that I had read a lot more books than he had and that the study of History is "no picnic", so to speak, and that we should all take at least minimal pains to choose our words carefully and avoid facile comparisons. "And by the way", I added, "Wear a flipping mask."

Lawks a-mercy! I expect he'd been hoping to "shag" me, like so many other pasty-faced incels I've seen eyeing me up lately..Ugh, fuhgeddaboudit, buddy -- no nutters need apply! At any rate, this gammon-visaged and sadly vanless White Van Man glared at me like a potential rapist and started remonstrating with me volubly but inarticulately (and with no shortage of flying spittle, I might add), informing me that COVID was "actually" "no worse than the flu" (aha, yet another hobby virologist), taking off into a rant about "that Bill Gates" (sigh) and "that Klaus Schwab" (who he?) and some "great reset" these supervillains are apparently cooking up (in their subterranean lair at the South Pole, no doubt), until I feared I might presently have to resort to ju-jitsu or simply punch the tubby lummox's ugly mug.

As luck would have it, and luckily for me, Lady Luck was on my side for once -- two rather dishy police constables boarded the 'bus at the very next stop and accoisted the maskless oik tout suite and inspected his smartphone (rather more intelligent than its owner, evidently!) and issued him with a hefty fine before accompanying him off the 'bus. The poor fool looked decidedly crestfallen, and no wonder. Next stop, quarantine, for him!

Whew!

The whole bus burst into a spontaneous round of applause. People were shouting "Good on you, darling!"and "String the nutter up!" Thank heavens for sanity and plain common sense, I thought.

Still, the whole incident had left me rather shaken, frankly, and I had to settle my nerves with a couple of stiff G&Ts before my guest lecture at the LSE, which could hardly have been more timely: "Whither the Left? Lessons from History".

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Marina Hyde is a Guardian columnist.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:21 pm

Meanwhile, back in reality.

COVID rules are blamed for 23% dive in young children's development: Disturbing study shows scores in three key cognitive tests slumped between 2018 and 2021, with face mask rules among possible culprits

As with all of the other supposed "simple common sense" measures we have instituted (banning assemblies, banning communal interactions, mandating social distancing, banning elderly visitation, and mandating leaky, toxic mRNA vaccines), we have never even so much as attempted to measure the costs of masking (reduced oxygen flow, stunted child development, continually rebreathing fungus and bacteria, billions of disposable masks now dumped in our oceans, elderly people losing their balance, etc.) and to evenhandedly weigh these costs against the supposed benefits of masking.

Propaganda (like the Guardian piece above) just told us that each of these mandates was the "right" thing to do, and in our "selflessly" righteous quest to stringently adhere to the new moral consensus (while being actively encouraged to demean anyone who did not, as in the Guardian piece above), we all just decided that each of these "minor, temporary" sacrifices of personal freedom and/or quality of life was the "least we could do" to save (now lonely and isolated) grandma from COVID-19.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:29 am

https://nitter.alefvanoon.xyz/Covid19Cr ... 9824242707\

We reasonably need to wait for a few more days but, so far, there is something distinctly "un-severe" going on in Guateng, the epicenter of the current Omicron surge in South Africa:

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:42 am

I'm stealing this one, in its entirety. - hat tip to /u/BuzzedExPrezObama - on why we're skeptical.

Oh no, a new deadly coronavirus disease has been discovered a mile away from the gain of function Coronavirus lab in Wuhan. We believe it came from bat soup and all social media or articles that speculate otherwise must be removed for misinformation.

Trump's vaccines are going to kill us all. Oh wait, my boy Joe is in the house. jk they’re safe and effective. Remember to keep saying this.

We need two weeks to flatten the curve. Wait, just two more weeks to slow the spread.

Ok wait, nvm we need to lockdown immediately. All mom and pop small businesses MUST close, you will now refer to Walmart and Amazon for your needs. Covid avoids them during operational hours.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything we just care about your safety, like we always have, signed yours truly, Uncle Sam.

Anyways, there are no known treatments to help stop Covid, even though it’s a coronavirus with very similar traits to other coronavirus we deal with yearly. You must stay home sick until your about to die. DO IT. When you are finally near death, come to the hospital where we’ll place you on a ventilator to finish the job to receive our government $ kickback.

Wait what? You CANNOT prescribe Ivermectin, we simply cannot risk it, not enough data and testing. Ok whew, now that that’s out of the way, we can finally seek EUA to give out our mRNA vaccines!

Everyone the day is saved. Get vaccinated. They’re available now. You can’t catch it, spread it, or die from it.

It’s 95% effective, but wait, just to be sure, you need a second one. Just not with J&J or AstraZeneca, we rolled those out premature and lots of people died haha our bad.

We need herd immunity. At least 70%. Wait no. 80%. Alright here’s the plan, you need to take TWO shots to be fully vaccinated and then you’re done.

Maybe we need a Covid pass. Yeah, a passport. You’re gonna need it for restaurants, movies, concerts, basic travel, ball parks.

Oh btw, you still need to wear your mask and quarantine yourself in case you get a breakthrough case. It’s rare. Hardly happens. The vaccines are SAFE and EFFECTIVE. Get it or else.

Upon further thought, this vaccine isn’t to protect yourself. It’s to protect your loved ones. You can never be too safe. You have to take it. We need to mandate it. For everyone. Hospitals and military, you’re up first!

This pandemic is getting out of hand, we need to flatten the curve more so as not to overwhelm hospitals! And umm, yeah, we uh, we gotta fire everyone that worked here the past 24 months if they won’t get it.

SAFE and EFFECTIVE god damnit. Hell, mix and match if you want. Start off with Pfizer. Follow up with Moderna. You’re basically bulletproof now.

Look, we have lots of studies confirming robust long lasting, durable natural immunity. But do not mention that at all costs. Do not say those words Live on Air. Don’t even hint at it. Shots are the only way.

Wow, year over year a 300% increase in case loads with our vaccinations. Don’t panic you normie, THAT MEANS ITS WORKING.

VAERS is unreliable anyway. Plus, even if 20,000 people are reported dead on there and a Harvard study concludes less than 10% all of known reactions even get sent to VAERS, you can’t trust it. They’re probably alive and well just like Tiffany Dover. She just doesn’t use social media anymore.

Wow, cases are rocketing, safe and effective. That means it’s working. It’s working so well we want to give you a booster, it’s the exact same. Well not the kid's one, we added an anti-heart attack medicine to the concoction, so now it’s really just fucking great.

One of the heads of the FDA stepped down? OK, concerning maybe, but not necessarily remarkable. Wait, the CDC director overrides their own panel in favor of more shots? Well, don’t worry about it. Get your damn shots. And quit asking so many questions.

Social media you are slacking, up your game. Stop this nonsense about natural immunity. Great job Instagram for banning that term. Twitter, you need to censor this harmful disinformation.

Over 140 million people here have had COVID and recovered? You know, that herd immunity thing we were talking about? Scrap it. Since this virus is less harmful to children than the flu, we mandate that all school age children get double vaxxed. Yes, of course, they still have to wear masks, too.

Look, it’s FDA approved baby!! Well ok, none of the others are. Just Pfizer. YES, I realize the technical wording actually says Comirnaty is approved in the future, not what they’re giving out now. Doesn’t matter. SAFE and E-FUCKING-FECTIVE, baby!!

This thing is so good, that we have big exciting news for everyone. Everyone double vaccinated will soon be considered non-vaccinated until you get a booster!! How awesome is that? 3 shots in 9 months! You are like The Terminator. But still wear your mask.

Seriously why won’t you get it? DO IT, NOW. It’s the only way out of this. Not zinc, exercise, sunlight, monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin. You can’t do that. Vaccines. Only vaccines can beat it.

We simply don’t have enough information on ivermectin, but good news, after no long term studies we have officially concluded pregnant women are safe to get these vaccines. Also if you’re a pregnant nurse who worked the last 24 months saving lives and don’t want these vaccines, you’re fired. We need everyone we can get. This is a SERIOUS pandemic. I’m serious guys.

Look, if you get it, you can be part of a special vaccinated lottery. You can get free beer and donuts, because again, this is for your health.

We don’t care that Delta and O variant are less deadly than Alpha; it’s contagious. Remember like every other vaccine in history, getting vaccinated was never about protecting yourself; it’s about others. If you don’t double jab, get your booster, mask up, and stay 6ft away from everyone you’re literally a killer. You psychopath.

Alright, there’s a lot of shady articles about natural immunity, blood clots, strokes, aneurisms, heart attacks, and record high deaths for these and the flu has basically been eradicated, there’s VAERS, there are cardiologists and epidemiologists who are gravely worried but, the important thing to focus on here, is getting rid of Youtube dislikes and Twitter not be able to report things we don’t like. We need to control the narrative. It’s for your own good.

Anyways, I know we’re almost 2 years deep with this, but clearly, this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. They’re killing us all. Yes, I got my vaccine, but because my neighbor did not, I am at risk. But don’t get it twisted. These vaccines are still SAFE and EFFECTIVE.

Quit worrying about Canada, Austria, Australia, Europe, and all their protests. Quit fucking saying Let’s Go Brandon, you god damned fascists, now comply for your 4th shot or you ain’t going anywhere.

THIS. IS. FOR. YOUR. HEALTH. You crazy conspiracy nut jobs. This is a naturally occurring virus and didn’t come from the lab. Leave Fauci out of it. He’s basically America’s grandpa, and he wouldn’t fucking lie. This is NOTHING like the beginning of Nazi Germany or putting Japanese people into concentration camps! It’s a totally different kind of camp. And it’s for your own good.

And one last thing, respect your elders. Bill Gates and his reset billionaire buddies are smarter than you, and it doesn’t matter if they’ve been outspoken in the past about population control. Bill is a good guy and is only doing this for his love of humanity. It’s safe and effective.

So please, enough with the Israeli and European data on the clot shots. Stop with your natural immunity hoax stuff. Quit worrying about your right to medical autonomy. Quit bringing up the Nuremberg Code. Stop citing peer reviewed academic journals that don’t agree with The Science. Quit asking God damn questions, and listen to me. It’s going to be a dark winter. Get your vaccine, your double vaccine, your booster, and get ready for your 4th in February. It’s fucking safe and effective. Everything is normal. You people are just crazy and vaccine hesitant.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:43 am

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:51 am

Thanks to its draconian Covid passport, dogged persecution of the few remaining unvaccinated, and strictest mask mandate in the world, Germany has finally flattened the curve!

stickdog99

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:49 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFQEImVXIAUXWK4?format=jpg&name=small
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Merkel speaks of "an act of national solidarity".

No one could have seen it coming.

Let me say before I go any further that I forgive nobody. I wish them all an atrocious life and then the fires and ice of hell and in the execrable generations to come an honoured name.

-- Samuel Beckett, Malone Dies, 1951.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion