Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:22 am

stickdog99 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:34 am wrote:Image

All the months with reported death totals over 25 in the history of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System:

Oct., 1991 28
Oct., 1992 31
Oct., 1993 40
Oct., 1996 26
Oct., 1998 29
Nov., 2001 29
Oct., 2002 39
Oct., 2003 34
Oct., 2004 29
Oct., 2007 33
Oct., 2009 37
Nov., 2009 26
Dec., 2020 198
Jan., 2021 967
Feb., 2021 703
Mar., 2021 266

Note that it has been estimated that about 1% of actual adverse events are actually reported in this system.

Can you share the source for the above chart? I'd like to share it to others.

I've become less and less patient with the sheer stupidity/lack of logic among the cultish mask wearers.
Exercising while wearing a mask (or canoing solo, per Harvey's example) is stupid enough, but what about riding a motorcycle with a mask on and NO HELMET?
I've seen it at least twice so far. Madness.

I sometimes have to go into NYC for work-related reasons. I'm one of the very few, unfortunately, that walk the streets maskless. When I enter the lobby of the building where I work, i don't put on a mask, either. The folks that work the lobby know me by now (and my floor is essentially empty now, anyway --- it's rare for someone to work in-person, though i've met a co-worker on occassion).

Interesting, too: the first time i went back to my work building, a few months back, i asked the security/lobby workers about the protocols in place. There is a black box propped up on a stand that takes the temperature of each person that walks in the lobby.

"What happens if someone has a high temperature?", I asked.
"Well, maybe they're just a little hot from walking outside, so we give 'em a couple minutes and then try it again.."

"And what if the reading is high again, do they then get 'apprehended'?" (I said this semi-sarcastically)

The security guy laughed a bit and replied, "well, yea at that point we gotta move them away from the lobby, they can't go upstairs.."

So i walk by them; there were about 3-4 of them there in the lobby area, wearing masks (they are instructed to do so as part of their job, of course, and also because many other -- mostly white-collar -- workers would surely report them if they didn't). I placed a mask on initially so as not to make them uncomfortable, but then asked if it was ok if i took it off. One of them replied, 'it's ok - up to you'.

They were all relatively low-key, just doing their jobs. All were persons of color. Showing up every day to work in the event a rare building employee shows up.

Before i go up, I pause and tell them, "you know, I'm not saying there isn't something out there -- people need to take precautions -- but whatever it is, it's NOT as bad as they're telling us in the news.."

And they just lit up: "i'm glad you said that! That's right, can't let fear drive you!" Etc...

We exchanged a few more brief (but animated) comments expressing doubt/scrutiny about taking shots. All done in semi-jovial manner, sharing a few laughs, before i make my way to the elevators.

They know, intuitively, that alot of it is BS. A sharp contrast to most of my fellow co-workers, almost all highly educated, and mostly all lining up to get vaccinated and eager to mention it on calls.

Meanwhile, a very different 'vibe' is experienced outside on the streets of Manhattan, on my way to/from the building address: a sea of masked faces, almost all taking care not to get too close or make eye contact, especially with me, the maskless one.

That conversation in the lobby really lifted my spirits; it was the first time since this madness began that I felt a semblance of genuine interaction with strangers without a hint of fear on their part. (there were a few more exceptions, near where I live, away from an urban area, where conversations occurred on occasion with passers-by ["strangers"] while out for a walk, etc. I'm referring here exclusively to interactions with those that are not family members/close friends/neighbors, to be clear). Before 2020, it was relatively common to strike up a conversation with another human on the street, in a store, etc. Now, clearly, it's quite different. Why? Because of the extent individuals succumb to propaganda and lies.

The interaction in the lobby gave me some hope that some of us will get back. Some of us can be back right now, if we choose to be.

State of mind.

Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:24 pm

Everyone, this has never happened before so a bit alarmed, frustrated and baffled. I have screen shots, time stamps, etc... I would think RI's would want to see this as it could be urgent in that it may not last long...

Paul Schreyer: Pandemic simulation games – Preparation for a new era?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WUv5SV5Hg

Political decisions during the Corona crisis did not come out of the blue. The "war on viruses" began back in the 1990s as the "war on bioterror." Research shows: For more than twenty years since then, pandemic scenarios have been repeatedly rehearsed in simulation exercises, first in the U.S., later coordinated internationally. The titles of these exercises are reminiscent of Hollywood productions: "Dark Winter" (2001), "Global Mercury" (2003), "Atlantic Storm" (2005) or "Clade X" (2018). High-ranking government representatives as well as well-known journalists were involved, most recently, at "Event 201" in October 2019, also board members of large global corporations. After the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a coronavirus pandemic in 2020, many of the measures that had been rehearsed and discussed for years were implemented globally.

Passages like the following appeared in scripts as early as 20 years ago: "The sight of an armed military presence in US cities has provoked protests about curtailment of civil liberties (...) The question is, however, how do we enforce it and to what degree? How much force do you use to keep people in their homes?" In the event of a pandemic, "basic civil liberties such as freedom of assembly or travel" could no longer „taken for granted". Restrictions on liberty, as well as mass vaccinations, were regular features of the planning games.

This lecture will chronologically trace how these exercises came about, who organized them, and what parallels the scripts have to the current situation. Is the virus just a pretext for a longer-planned global transformation? And was a severe stock market quake in September 2019 perhaps the real trigger for the global lockdown?

Table of contents:

0:00:00​ Pandemic exercisces - Preparation for a new era?

0:02:23​ Era of the Cold War 1945 - 1990

0:05:05​ The USA without an enemy

0:17:05​ Bioterror exercises 1990 - 2005

0:23:51​ The Exercise “Dark Winter”

0:30:44​ Emergency plans for bioterror and flu pandemics

0:35:40​ Interim conclusion

0:38:40​ “Lock Step-Scenario” 2010

0:44:38​ “MARS” and the G20 Health Minister meeting in Berlin

0:50:35​ Why the Corona Pandemic startet in 2020

0:58:19​ “Event 201“ - Training with a Corona pandemic

+++

W.I.R. - Wissen ist relevant!
WIR stellt Vorträge namhafter Wissenschaftler, Experten und Forscher ins
Netz. WIR will, dass jeder, der wissen will, schnell und kostenfrei an
dieses Wissen gelangt. Bildung als kollektiver Schlüssel in eine
friedliche Zukunft. WIR will den Horizont der Menschen erweitern und
damit die Basis für echte globale Demokratie schaffen.

Zur Spendenseite für ein Abo: https://www.patreon.com/wissen_ist_re...​

Oder mit einer einmaligen finanziellen Zuwendung auf TIPEEE: https://de.tipeee.com/wissen-ist-rele...​

"W.I.R." Website: https://wissen-ist-relevant.de/
"W.I.R." Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wissen_ist_...​
"W.I.R." Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Wissen.ist.r...​
"W.I.R." Twitter: https://twitter.com/_WIR_de
"W.I.R" Telegram: https://t.me/s/Wissen_ist_relevant

Do you see this on the board?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby conniption » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:20 pm

"Do you see this on the board?"

I can see this post, Griz, and the video is still up on youtube atm.

No time to watch it at this time, unfortunately.
conniption

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:14 pm

Hey Grizz: I see it as well. We can all see it. Worthwhile added information.

With respect to MASKS -- a topic that has been flogged heavily here, and apparently continues to have proponents. I encourage anyone reading this to minimize or discard mask use, at least outdoors. Children should NEVER WEAR MASKS.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
Baruch Vainshelboim⁎
Cardiology Division, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System/Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, United States

Abstract

Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making.

Physiological effects of wearing facemasks

Wearing facemask mechanically restricts breathing by increasing the resistance of air movement during both inhalation and exhalation process [12], [13]. Although, intermittent (several times a week) and repetitive (10–15 breaths for 2–4 sets) increase in respiration resistance may be adaptive for strengthening respiratory muscles [33], [34], prolonged and continues effect of wearing facemask is maladaptive and could be detrimental for health [11], [12], [13]. In normal conditions at the sea level, air contains 20.93% O2 and 0.03% CO2, providing partial pressures of 100 mmHg and 40 mmHg for these gases in the arterial blood, respectively. These gas concentrations significantly altered when breathing occurs through facemask. A trapped air remaining between the mouth, nose and the facemask is rebreathed repeatedly in and out of the body, containing low O2 and high CO2 concentrations, causing hypoxemia and hypercapnia [35], [36], [11], [12], [13]. Severe hypoxemia may also provoke cardiopulmonary and neurological complications and is considered an important clinical sign in cardiopulmonary medicine [37], [38], [39], [40], [41], [42]. Low oxygen content in the arterial blood can cause myocardial ischemia, serious arrhythmias, right or left ventricular dysfunction, dizziness, hypotension, syncope and pulmonary hypertension [43]. Chronic low-grade hypoxemia and hypercapnia as result of using facemask can cause exacerbation of existing cardiopulmonary, metabolic, vascular and neurological conditions [37], [38], [39], [40], [41], [42]. Table 1 summarizes the physiological, psychological effects of wearing facemask and their potential long-term consequences for health.

Long-Term health consequences of wearing facemasks

Long-term practice of wearing facemasks has strong potential for devastating health consequences. Prolonged hypoxic-hypercapnic state compromises normal physiological and psychological balance, deteriorating health and promotes the developing and progression of existing chronic diseases [23], [38], [39], [43], [47], [48], [57], [11], [12], [13]. For instance, ischemic heart disease caused by hypoxic damage to the myocardium is the most common form of cardiovascular disease and is a number one cause of death worldwide (44% of all non-communicable diseases) with 17.9 million deaths occurred in 2016 [57]. Hypoxia also playing an important role in cancer burden [58]. Cellular hypoxia has strong mechanistic feature in promoting cancer initiation, progression, metastasis, predicting clinical outcomes and usually presents a poorer survival in patients with cancer. Most solid tumors present some degree of hypoxia, which is independent predictor of more aggressive disease, resistance to cancer therapies and poorer clinical outcomes [59], [60]. Worth note, cancer is one of the leading causes of death worldwide, with an estimate of more than 18 million new diagnosed cases and 9.6 million cancer-related deaths occurred in 2018 [61].

With respect to mental health, global estimates showing that COVID-19 will cause a catastrophe due to collateral psychological damage such as quarantine, lockdowns, unemployment, economic collapse, social isolation, violence and suicides [62], [63], [64]. Chronic stress along with hypoxic and hypercapnic conditions knocks the body out of balance, and can cause headaches, fatigue, stomach issues, muscle tension, mood disturbances, insomnia and accelerated aging [47], [48], [65], [66], [67]. This state suppressing the immune system to protect the body from viruses and bacteria, decreasing cognitive function, promoting the developing and exacerbating the major health issues including hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer disease, rising anxiety and depression states, causes social isolation and loneliness and increasing the risk for prematurely mortality [47], [48], [51], [56], [66].

Conclusion

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

AND:

https://www.aier.org/article/the-dangers-of-masks/

This is a public health warning to the US population and elsewhere, as it appears that our public health agencies and television medical experts seem unable to address key health messages that could have a dramatic effect in reducing risk of severe sequelae in higher-risk populations such as the minority and African-American population to the scourge of SARS-CoV-2. This is now clear. They have squandered many an opportunity to inform the public on simple yet very effective messaging that could reduce morbidity and save lives. Not just for Covid-19, but our focus here is on Covid-19.

For example, obesity has emerged as a potent human target for the SARS-CoV-2 in most studies, in addition to being elderly, frail and having comorbid conditions. It would behoove our agencies to address these risks in a large-scale education program for the populace and especially by calling for a reduction in body weight and particularly for the minority sub-groups (African-Americans). In a similar light, studies have shown that vitamin D supplementation for African-Americans has been associated with a lowered risk of severe disease and mortality from the SARS-CoV-2.

Early ambulatory outpatient treatment with successful combination and sequenced antiviral agents, corticosteroids, and anti-clotting therapeutics should be used widely to help the people at risk. The African-American community is aware that, “Covid (is) a killer for the obese: like pouring gasoline on top of a fire.” Unfortunately, more than a year into the pandemic, the manifest issue of public health education and sound policy decisions remain aloof, given the erratic and confusing responses from the health and governing officials. We are calling for an aggressive focus on our minority populations (and all of our population), as they are usually overlooked and disregarded by public health leaders and agencies. We plead for effective and needed public health messaging.

With that clarion call, we pivot and refer here to another looming concern and this is the potential danger of the chlorine, polyester, and microplastic components of the face masks (surgical principally but any of the mass-produced masks) that have become part of our daily lives due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We hope those with persuasive power in the government will listen to this plea. We hope that the necessary decisions will be made to reduce the risk to our populations.

Emergent reports, albeit nascent and anecdotal but nevertheless vitally important (and will be clarified and defined in time) regarding the manufacture of masks, where, “many of them (face masks) are made of polyester, so you have a microplastic problem…many of the face masks would contain polyester with chlorine compounds…if I have the mask in front of my face, then of course I inhale the microplastic directly and these substances are much more toxic than if you swallow them, as they get directly into the nervous system.”

There are also reports of toxic mold, fungi, and bacteria that can pose a significant threat to the immune system by potentially weakening it. Of particular concern to us is the recent report of breathing in synthetic fibers in the face masks. This is of serious concern. “Loose particulate was seen on each type of mask. Also, tight and loose fibers were seen on each type of mask. If every foreign particle and every fiber in every facemask is always secure and not detachable by airflow, then there should be no risk of inhalation of such particles and fibers. However, if even a small portion of mask fibers is detachable by inspiratory airflow, or if there is debris in mask manufacture or packaging or handling, then there is the possibility of not only entry of foreign material to the airways, but also entry to deep lung tissue, and potential pathological consequences of foreign bodies in the lungs.”

Reports are that “Graphene is a strong, very thin material that is used in fabrication, but it can be harmful to lungs when inhaled and can cause long-term health problems.” We argue that there is a risk of potential ‘future’ inflammatory/fibrotic lung diseases because we are inhaling these materials in the masks now for over one year with more duration to come and no end in sight. These substances might also be highly carcinogenic. Not just for us as adults but we must be very concerned about the risks especially to our children since they depend on us as mentors and guides for their decision-making. It is our children that we are very concerned for.

These blue surgical masks pervade our lives. “Health Canada has issued a warning about blue and gray disposable face masks, which contain an asbestos-like substance associated with “early pulmonary toxicity.” The warning is specific to potentially toxic masks distributed within schools and daycares across Quebec. Health Canada (and full praise to them)….“discovered during a preliminary risk assessment that the masks contain microscopic graphene particles that, when inhaled, could cause severe lung damage.”

Reports are that “for a while now, some daycare educators had expressed suspicion about the masks, which were causing children to feel as though they were swallowing cat hair while wearing them. We now know that instead of cat hair, children were inhaling the equivalent of asbestos all day long.”.It appears to be a substance known as graphene. What is indeed alarming is that “the SNN200642 masks that were being used all across Canada in school classrooms had never been tested for safety or effectiveness.” This is indeed a catastrophic failure by the regulators as these surgical face masks are linked to early pulmonary toxicity.

What is indeed frightening is that all of these blue and similar surgical face masks cause plastic fiber inhalation and the outcomes could be devastating, especially to our children. These plastics will degrade very slowly over time and as such, in the lungs it may remain and just build up to dangerous levels. We do not even know what is an ‘acceptable’ level, for there should be none, zero! There is debate that the immune system can attack such foreign objects, thus driving prolonged inflammation which may lead to diseases such as cancer. And reused masks which pervade our daily lives, and based on our personal experiences, do produce more loosened fibers. Dr. Richard Urso showed us just how dangerous these are by putting them under a microscope, revealing the melt-blown polypropylene plastic. Some masks even contain fiberglass and this is very dangerous as we know to inhale. We as parents make these decisions, we have to step back and question many of these decisions we are making that seem suboptimal. If it does not seem right, then you have to push back and question and demand the science, demand the data from these seemingly untethered experts.

We certainly are not getting the due diligence and protection from public health experts, the relevant health agencies, and policy makers that we need. They are failing us! Covid-19 has crystallized this. The government leaders are quick to tell us that they are relying on the advice of these experts in their advisory groups who seem incapable of reading the science or are just blinded to it. It is an academic sloppiness and cognitive dissonance that is terrifying by these experts should they come upon anything that differs from their beliefs or views, even when they are clearly wrong!

Moreover, the mass media seems incapable of doing the investigative type of journalism to fully inform the populace on what the public needs to know. We close by reiterating the warning in the JAMA publication that “Face masks should not be worn by healthy individuals to protect themselves from acquiring respiratory infection because there is no evidence to suggest that face masks worn by healthy individuals are effective in preventing people from becoming ill.” We raise this issue of potential harm due to synthetic fibres, chlorine, and chemicals from Covid masks as a public health warning and call on the public to make its own relevant risk-management decisions, weighing the benefits versus the harms (downsides) of such a course of action. Especially with the surgical masks (blue) or similar that quickly get moisture laden with use, fibers tend to get loose and may enter the mouth and nose.

Every act has a consequence, and there is always risk. It is therefore imperative to weigh the consequences before embarking on a specific course of action. These are risk management decisions especially for parents and not because a Dr. Fauci type tells you to do something means that it is accurate or necessary. Just consider the nonsense we heard about double masking where he said use them one day only to then retract on another day.

We just saw the bizarre and troubling change by the CDC that social distancing for kids no longer required 6 feet and now can be 3 feet but not when in the company of teachers. Outrageous is the fact that the 6-feet rule was arbitrary and based on no underpinning science in the first place. It’s as if the virus floats around and makes these distance adjustments.

What about when one day the CDC Director says vaccinated persons do not carry the virus to then reverse the next day? Even Dr. Fauci went against the CDC. So who is telling the nation the truth on any given matter? What are we to believe? We are told you should vaccinate with a vaccine that does not have the requisite safety assessment (another serious matter that is being swept aside), and then you still must wear a mask and socially distance. It makes no sense.

It is all nonsensical, illogical, specious, and patently absurd some of what these agencies and experts spew to us all day long. Many of it is just plain wrong. We urge you to think this through carefully. Any available evidence must be considered when the health of the citizenry is at stake. Minor risks can turn into major disasters, like cracks in a dam.

We caution you on the safety of these face masks especially since the science also has revealed the ineffectiveness of mask mandates and the masks themselves, as currently used. We are parents and citizens alike, and you and we only seek to inform, share, prognosticate. You must be informed fully for informed decision-making. We also cannot discount the possible harms on our immune systems and general health from such constant and prolonged use of masks, given that we have never done this before.

We are in uncharted territory and especially so with the possible implications for our children. Their immune systems are still being developed and we are forcing lockdowns, school closures, and masking on a developing child and we have no prior experience on the subsequent outcomes pertaining to children’s development, health, and well-being. These are matters too important to nonchalantly disregard. The consequences could be catastrophic and lifelong, especially for our children.

Contributing Authors

Paul E Alexander MSc PhD, McMaster University and GUIDE Research Methods Group, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada elias98_99@yahoo.com

Howard C. Tenenbaum DDS, Dip. Perio., PhD, FRCD(C) Centre for Advanced Dental Research and Care, Mount Sinai Hospital, and Faculties of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada howard.tenenbaum@sinaihealth.ca

Dr. Parvez Dara, MD, MBA, daraparvez@gmail.com

Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:02 pm

How about everyone just does whatever they want? It's what they're going to do anyway. You know, all this complaining about freedom to think and say and do is totally undercut by the wish to enforce it.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:38 pm

Actually, that's precisely my point from the onset. Not sure why you're attempting to misframe this. You seem to be going out of your way to be obtuse.

The problem is we don't have that "freedom", do we? I mean, certainly any of us can -- and have -- walked outside without masks, or even indoors, in some instances. In most, but NOT ALL, cases, this can still be done (even in areas with mandates) without penalty or police action. But we've also seen/witnessed scenarios where ENFORCEMENT ABSOLUTELY PREVENTS some from "doing what they want" in areas with mandates.

In a number of states, one can't even attend a sports event in a stadium, or any other public mass gathering, without first proving vaccination status and/or negative PCR test result (and even then, masks are to be worn, even if the arena is outdoors). Is that "freedom" to you?

So long as the majority allow themselves to be conditioned to passively follow bullshit mandates and repression -- submitting to the pervasive, daily onslaught of lies and propaganda across any/all major media outlets -- there will continue to be limitations in what we can do as individuals, other than acts of CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, which is what I'm calling for in my prior comment. YES: not wearing a mask is an act of disobedience, at least for now, in many regions.

The day that anyone, anywhere can CHOOSE to wear, or not wear, a mask, or CHOOSE to attend any public or paid mass gathering WITHOUT requiring a mask or proof of vaccination/negative faulty PCR test -- when refusing to wear a mask or follow mandates is no longer an act of DISOBEDIENCE -- that will be the day we can get back our standard levels of subjugation pre-2020.

All of this should be abundantly evident by now.
Belligerent Savant

Postby dada » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:50 pm

I'm not being obtuse. I'm simply appealing to better natures.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:51 pm

Belligerent Savant » 09 Apr 2021 13:22 wrote:
stickdog99 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:34 am wrote:Image

All the months with reported death totals over 25 in the history of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System:

Oct., 1991 28
Oct., 1992 31
Oct., 1993 40
Oct., 1996 26
Oct., 1998 29
Nov., 2001 29
Oct., 2002 39
Oct., 2003 34
Oct., 2004 29
Oct., 2007 33
Oct., 2009 37
Nov., 2009 26
Dec., 2020 198
Jan., 2021 967
Feb., 2021 703
Mar., 2021 266

Note that it has been estimated that about 1% of actual adverse events are actually reported in this system.

Can you share the source for the above chart? I'd like to share it to others.

I've become less and less patient with the sheer stupidity/lack of logic among the cultish mask wearers.
Exercising while wearing a mask (or canoing solo, per Harvey's example) is stupid enough, but what about riding a motorcycle with a mask on and NO HELMET?
I've seen it at least twice so far. Madness.

I sometimes have to go into NYC for work-related reasons. I'm one of the very few, unfortunately, that walk the streets maskless. When I enter the lobby of the building where I work, i don't put on a mask, either. The folks that work the lobby know me by now (and my floor is essentially empty now, anyway --- it's rare for someone to work in-person, though i've met a co-worker on occassion).

Interesting, too: the first time i went back to my work building, a few months back, i asked the security/lobby workers about the protocols in place. There is a black box propped up on a stand that takes the temperature of each person that walks in the lobby.

"What happens if someone has a high temperature?", I asked.
"Well, maybe they're just a little hot from walking outside, so we give 'em a couple minutes and then try it again.."

"And what if the reading is high again, do they then get 'apprehended'?" (I said this semi-sarcastically)

The security guy laughed a bit and replied, "well, yea at that point we gotta move them away from the lobby, they can't go upstairs.."

So i walk by them; there were about 3-4 of them there in the lobby area, wearing masks (they are instructed to do so as part of their job, of course, and also because many other -- mostly white-collar -- workers would surely report them if they didn't). I placed a mask on initially so as not to make them uncomfortable, but then asked if it was ok if i took it off. One of them replied, 'it's ok - up to you'.

They were all relatively low-key, just doing their jobs. All were persons of color. Showing up every day to work in the event a rare building employee shows up.

Before i go up, I pause and tell them, "you know, I'm not saying there isn't something out there -- people need to take precautions -- but whatever it is, it's NOT as bad as they're telling us in the news.."

And they just lit up: "i'm glad you said that! That's right, can't let fear drive you!" Etc...

We exchanged a few more brief (but animated) comments expressing doubt/scrutiny about taking shots. All done in semi-jovial manner, sharing a few laughs, before i make my way to the elevators.

They know, intuitively, that alot of it is BS. A sharp contrast to most of my fellow co-workers, almost all highly educated, and mostly all lining up to get vaccinated and eager to mention it on calls.

Meanwhile, a very different 'vibe' is experienced outside on the streets of Manhattan, on my way to/from the building address: a sea of masked faces, almost all taking care not to get too close or make eye contact, especially with me, the maskless one.

That conversation in the lobby really lifted my spirits; it was the first time since this madness began that I felt a semblance of genuine interaction with strangers without a hint of fear on their part. (there were a few more exceptions, near where I live, away from an urban area, where conversations occurred on occasion with passers-by ["strangers"] while out for a walk, etc. I'm referring here exclusively to interactions with those that are not family members/close friends/neighbors, to be clear). Before 2020, it was relatively common to strike up a conversation with another human on the street, in a store, etc. Now, clearly, it's quite different. Why? Because of the extent individuals succumb to propaganda and lies.

The interaction in the lobby gave me some hope that some of us will get back. Some of us can be back right now, if we choose to be.

State of mind.

For some reason, the CDC does not allow users to share links to their VAERS data visualizations.

But you can generate chart and or access the raw data used to make the chart here: https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
stickdog99

Postby conniption » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:20 pm

Project Hazel | World's Smartest Mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvWiCclESL8

Project Hazel | World's Smartest Mask
•Jan 12, 2021

R Λ Z Ξ R
1.89M subscribers
Introducing Project Hazel, the world's smartest mask. Designed to provide a safe, social, sustainable, comfortable, and personalized experience, this mask ensures the highest degree of safety with the best quality of life enhancements. Face the new normal with protection that’s far from average: https://www.razer.com/concepts/razer-...​
------
SUBSCRIBE and get hooked up with exclusive content, codes. and giveaways.
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...​
Keep with the Cult:
http://www.facebook.com/razer
http://www.twitter.com/razer
http://www.instagram.com/razer
https://www.tiktok.com/@razer
http://www.google.com/+razer
razer.com​

#Razer​ #Gaming​ #CES2021
conniption

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:42 pm

Vaccine Refusal Will Come at a Cost—For All of Us

People who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine will have higher health-care costs. The rest of us will foot the bill.

EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE, The Atlantic

Imagine it’s 2026. A man shows up in an emergency room, wheezing. He’s got pneumonia, and it’s hitting him hard. He tells one of the doctors that he had COVID-19 a few years earlier, in late 2021. He had refused to get vaccinated, and ended up contracting the coronavirus months after most people got their shots. Why did he refuse? Something about politics, or pushing back on government control, or a post he saw on Facebook. He doesn’t really remember. His lungs do, though: By the end of the day, he’s on a ventilator.

You’ll pay for that man’s decisions. So will I. We all will—in insurance premiums, if he has a plan with your provider, or in tax dollars, if the emergency room he goes to is in a public hospital. The vaccine refusers could cost us billions. Maybe more, over the next few decades, with all the complications they could develop. And we can’t do anything about it except hope that more people get their shots than those who say they will right now.

If the 30 percent of Americans who are telling pollsters they won’t get vaccinated follow through, the costs of their decisions will pile up. The economy could take longer to get back to full speed, and once it does, it could get shut down again by outbreaks. Variants will continue to spread, and more people will die. Each COVID-19 case requires weeks of costly rehabilitation. Even after the pandemic fades, millions of vaccine refusers could turn into hundreds of thousands of patients who need extra care, should they come down with the disease. Their bet that they’ve outsmarted the coronavirus or their insistence that Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates were trying to trick them will not stop them from going to the doctor when they’re having trouble breathing, dealing with extreme fatigue, or struggling with other lasting effects of COVID-19. (A new study found that 34 percent of COVID-19 survivors are diagnosed with a neurological or psychological condition within six months of recovering from the initial illness.)

Remainder of article at: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ts/618528/
PufPuf93

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:04 am

Wow. Socialize medicine and then we'll talk about that pure wankery.
stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:44 am

stickdog99 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:51 pm wrote:
...you can generate chart and or access the raw data used to make the chart here: https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Ah, yes -- been digging into that site over the last ~couple weeks, thanks.

CROSS-POST:

Belligerent Savant » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:42 am wrote:Image
https://twitter.com/cordeliers/status/1 ... 21152?s=20

Worth reproducing in full. Plenty of embedded links at source:

18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

A few friends have asked my thoughts on the covid jab(s) so I thought it was time to write an article on the topic.

All my friends had not heard most of the details I shared, so I figured you might appreciate hearing some of what I told them.

Knowing how contentious this issue is, part of me would rather just write about something else, but I feel like the discussion/news is so one-sided that I should speak up.

As I always strive to do, I promise to do my best to be level-headed and non-hysterical.

I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone, just to walk you through some of what I've read, my lingering questions, and explain why I can't make sense of these covid vaccines.

THREE GROUND RULES FOR DISCUSSION

If you care to engage on this topic with me, excellent.

Here are the rules...

I am more than happy to correspond with you if...

1. You are respectful and treat me the way you would want to be treated.

2. You ask genuinely thoughtful questions about what makes sense to you.

3. You make your points using sound logic and don't hide behind links or the word "science."

If you do respond, and you break any of those rules, your comments will be ignored/deleted.

With that out of the way, let me say this...

I don't know everything, but so far no one has been able to answer the objections below.

So here are the reasons I'm opting out of the covid vaccine.

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY

The only industry in the world that bears no liability for injuries or deaths resulting from their products, are vaccine makers.

First established in 1986 with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, and reinforced by the PREP Act, vaccine makers cannot be sued, even if they are shown to be negligent.

The covid-vaccine makers are allowed to create a one-size-fits-all product, with no testing on sub-populations (i.e. people with specific health conditions), and yet they are unwilling to accept any responsibility for any adverse events or deaths their products cause.

If a company is not willing to stand behind their product as safe, especially one they rushed to market and skipped animal trials on, I am not willing to take a chance on their product.

No liability. No trust.

Here's why...

#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES

The four major companies who are making these covid vaccines are/have either:

Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).

Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).

Are both (Johnson & Johnson).

Moderna had been trying to "Modernize our RNA" (thus the company name)--for years, but had never successfully brought ANY product to market--how nice for them to get a major cash infusion from the government to keep trying.

In fact, all major vaccine makers (save Moderna) have paid out tens of billions of dollars in damages for other products they brought to market when then knew those product would cause injuries and death--see Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex, Thalidomide, and Opioids as a few examples.

If drug companies willfully choose to put harmful products in the market, when they can be sued, why would we trust any product where they have NO liability?

In case it hasn't sunk in, let me reiterate...3 of the 4 covid vaccine makers have been sued for products they brought to market even though they knew injuries and deaths would result.

- Johnson & Johnson has lost major lawsuits in 1995, 1996, 2001, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2019 (For what it's worth, J&J's vaccine also contains tissues from aborted fetal cells, perhaps a topic for another discussion)

- Pfizer has the distinction of the biggest criminal payout in history. They have lost so many lawsuits it's hard to count. You can check out their rap sheet here. Maybe that's why they are demanding that countries where they don't have liability protection put up collateral to cover vaccine-injury lawsuits.

- Astra Zeneca has similarly lost so many lawsuits it's hard to count. Here's one. Here's another...you get the point. And in case you missed it, the company had their covid vaccine suspended in at least 18 countries over concerns of blood clots, and they completely botched their meeting with the FDA with numbers from their study that didn't match.

- Oh, and apparently J&J (whose vaccine is approved for "Emergency Use" in the US) and Astrazenca (whose vaccine is not approved for "Emergency Use" in the US), had a little mix up in their ingredients...in 15 million doses.

Let me reiterate this point:

Given the free pass from liability, and the checkered past of these companies, why would we assume that all their vaccines are safe and made completely above board?

Where else in life would we trust someone with that kind of reputation?

To me that makes as much sense as expecting a remorseless, abusive, unfaithful lover to become a different person because a judge said deep down they are a good person.

No. I don't trust them.

No liability. No trust.

Here's another reason why I don't trust them.

#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES

There have been many attempts to make viral vaccines in the past that ended in utter failure, which is why we did not have a coronavirus vaccine in 2020.

In the 1960's, scientists attempted to make an RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) vaccine for infants.

In that study, they skipped animal trials because they weren't necessary back then.

In the end, the vaccinated infants got much sicker than the unvaccinated infants when exposed to the virus in nature, with 80% of the vaccinated infants requiring hospitalization, and two of them died.

After 2000, scientists made many attempts to create coronavirus vaccines.

For the past 20 years, all ended in failure because the animals in the clinical trials got very sick and many died, just like the children in the 1960's.

You can read a summary of this history/science here: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 02991/full

Or if you want to read the individual studies you can check out these links:

- In 2004 attempted vaccine produced hepatitis in ferrets

- In 2005 mice and civets we're became sick and more susceptible to coronaviruses after being vaccinated

- In 2012 the ferrets became sick and died. And in this study mice and ferrets developed lung disease.

- In 2016 this study also produce lung disease in mice.

The typical pattern in the studies mentioned above is that the children and the animals produced beautiful antibody responses after being vaccinated.

The manufacturers thought they hit the jackpot.

The problem came when the children and animals were exposed to the wild version of the virus.

When that happened, an unexplained phenomenon called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) also known as Vaccine Enhanced Disease (VED) occurred where the immune system produced a "cytokine storm" (i.e. overwhelmingly attacked the body), and the children/animals died.

Here's the lingering issue...

The vaccine makers have no data to suggest their rushed vaccines have overcome that problem.

In other words, never before has any attempt to make a coronavirus vaccine been successful, nor has the gene-therapy technology that is mRNA "vaccines" been safely brought to market, but hey, since they had billions of dollars in government funding, I'm sure they figured that out.

Except they don't know if they have...

#4: THE "DATA GAPS" SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS

When vaccine makers submitted their papers to the FDA for the Emergency Use Authorization (Note: An EUA is not the same as a full FDA approval), among the many "Data Gaps" they reported was that they have nothing in their trials to suggest they overcame that pesky problem of Vaccine Enhanced Disease.

They simply don't know--i.e. they have no idea if the vaccines they've made will also produce the same cytokine storm (and deaths) as previous attempts at such products.

As Joseph Mercola points out:
"Previous attempts to develop an mRNA-based drug using lipid nanoparticles failed and had to be abandoned because when the dose was too low, the drug had no effect, and when dosed too high, the drug became too toxic. An obvious question is: What has changed that now makes this technology safe enough for mass use?"

If that's not alarming enough, here are other gaps in the data--i.e. there is no data to suggest safety or efficacy regarding:

- Anyone younger than age 18 or older than age 55

- Pregnant or lactating mothers

- Auto-immune conditions

- Immunocompromised individuals

- No data on transmission of covid

- No data on preventing mortality from covid

- No data on duration of protection from covid

Hard to believe right?

In case you think I'm making this up, or want to see the actual documents sent to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna for their Emergency Use Authorization, you can check out this, or this respectively. The data gaps can be found starting with page 46 and 48 respectively.

For now let's turn our eyes to the raw data the vaccine makers used to submit for emergency use authorization.

#5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS

Would you like to see the raw data that produced the "90% and 95% effective" claims touted in the news?

Me too...

But they won't let us see that data.

As pointed out in the BMJ, something about the Pfizer and Moderna efficacy claims smells really funny.

There were “3,410 total cases of suspected, but unconfirmed covid-19 in the overall study population, 1,594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1,816 in the placebo group.”

Wait...what?

Did they fail to do science in their scientific study by not verifying a major variable?

Could they not test those "suspected but unconfirmed" cases to find out if they had covid?

Apparently not.

Why not test all 3,410 participants for the sake of accuracy?

Can we only guess they didn't test because it would mess up their "90-95% effective" claims?

Where's the FDA?

Would it not be prudent for the FDA, to expect (demand) that the vaccine makers test people who have "covid-like symptoms," and release their raw data so outside, third-parties could examine how the manufacturers justified the numbers?

I mean it's only every citizen of the world we're trying to get to take these experimental products...

Why did the FDA not require that? Isn't that the entire purpose of the FDA anyway?

Good question.

Foxes guarding the hen house?

Seems like it.

No liability. No trust.

#6: NO LONG-TERM SAFETY TESTING

Obviously, with products that have only been on the market a few months, we have no long-term safety data.

In other words, we have no idea what this product will do in the body months or years from now--for ANY population.

Given all the risks above (risks that ALL pharmaceutical products have), would it not be prudent to wait to see if the worst-case scenarios have indeed been avoided?

Would it not make sense to want to fill those pesky "data gaps" before we try to give this to every man, woman, and child on the planet?

Well...that would make sense, but to have that data, they need to test it on people, which leads me to my next point.

#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT

What most who are taking the vaccine don't know is that because these products are still in clinical trials, anyone who gets the shot is now part of the clinical trial.

They are part of the experiment.

Those (like me) who do not take it, are part of the control group.

Time will tell how this experiment works out.

But, you may be asking, if the vaccines are causing harm, wouldn't we be seeing that all over the news?

Surely the FDA would step in and pause the distribution?

Well, if the adverse events reporting system was working, maybe things would be different.

#8: UNDER-REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS AND DEATH

According to a study done by Harvard (at the commission of our own government), less than 1% of all adverse reactions to vaccines are actually submitted to the National Vaccine Adverse Events Reports System (VAERS) - read page 6 at the link above.

While the problems with VAERS have not been fixed (as you can read about in this letter to the CDC), at the time of this writing VAERS reports over 2,200 deaths from the current covid vaccines, as well as close to 60,000 adverse reactions.

"VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021."

And those numbers don't include (what is currently) 578 cases of Bell's Palsy.

If those numbers are still only 1% of the total adverse reactions (or .8 to 2% of what this study published recently in the JAMA found), you can do the math, but that equates to somewhere around 110,00 to 220,000 deaths from the vaccines to date, and a ridiculous number of adverse reactions.

Bet you didn't see that on the news.

That death number would currently still be lower than the 424,000 deaths from medical errors that happen every year (which you probably also don't hear about), but we are not even six months into the rollout of these vaccines yet.

If you want a deeper dive into the problems with the VAERS reporting system, you can check this out, or check this out.

But then there's my next point, which could be argued makes these covid vaccines seem pointless.

#9: THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION

Wait, what?

Aren't these vaccines supposed to be what we've been waiting for to "go back to normal"?

Nope.

Why do you think we're getting all these conflicting messages about needing to practice social distancing and wear masks AFTER we get a vaccine?

The reason is because these vaccines were never designed to stop transmission OR infection.

If you don't believe me, I refer you again to the papers submitted to the FDA I linked to above.

The primary endpoint (what the vaccines are meant to accomplish) is to lower your symptoms.

Sounds like just about every other drug on the market right?

That's it...lowering your symptoms is the big payoff we've been waiting for.

Does that seem completely pointless to anyone but me?

1. It can't stop us from spreading the virus.

2. It can't stop the virus from infecting us once we have it.

3. To get the vaccine is to accept all the risk of these experimental products and the best it might do is lower symptoms?

Heck, there are plenty of other things I can do to lower my symptoms that don't involve taking what appears to be a really risky product.

Now for the next logical question:

If we're worried about asymptomatic spreaders, would the vaccine not make it more likely that we are creating asymptomatic spread?

If it indeed reduces symptoms, anyone who gets it might not even know they are sick and thus they are more likely to spread the virus, right?

For what it's worth, I've heard many people say the side effects of the vaccine (especially the second dose) are worse than catching covid.

I can't make sense of that either.

Take the risk.

Get no protection.

Suffer through the vaccine side-effects.

Keep wearing your mask and social distancing...

And continue to be able to spread the virus.

What?

It gets worse.

#10: PEOPLE ARE CATCHING COVID AFTER BEING FULLY VACCINATED

Talk about a bummer.

You get vaccinated and you still catch covid.

It's happening in Washington State

It's happening in New York

It's happening in Michigan

It's happening in Hawaii

It's happening in several other states too.

It happened to 80% of 35 nuns who got the vaccine in Kentucky. Two of them died by the way.

In reality, this phenomenon is probably happening everywhere, but those are the ones making the news now.

Given the reasons above (and what's below), maybe this doesn't surprise you, but bummer if you thought the vaccine was a shield to keep you safe.

It's not.

That was never the point.

If 66% of healthcare workers in L.A. are going to delay or skip the vaccine...maybe they aren't wowed by the rushed science either.

Maybe they are watching the shady way deaths and cases are being reported.

#11: THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID

According to the CDC's own numbers, covid has a 99.74% survival rate.

Why would I take a risk on a product, that doesn't stop infection or transmission, to help me overcome a cold that has a .26% chance of killing me--actually in my age range is has about a .1% chance of killing me (and .01% chance of killing my kids), but let's not split hairs here.

With a bar (death rate) that low, we will be in lockdown every year...i.e. forever.

But wait, what about the 500,000 plus deaths, that's alarming right?

I'm glad you asked.

#12: THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS

Something smells really funny about this one.

Never before in the history of death certificates has our own government changed how deaths are reported.

Why now, are we reporting everyone who dies with covid in their body, as having died of covid, rather than the co-morbidities that actually took their life?

Until covid, all coronaviruses (common colds) were never listed as the primary cause of death when someone died of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, auto-immune conditions, or any other major co-morbidity.

The disease was listed as the cause of death, and a confounding factor like flu or pneumonia was listed on a separate line.

To bloat the number even more, both the W.H.O. and the C.D.C. changed their guidelines such that those who are suspected or probable (but were never confirmed) of having died of covid, are also included in the death numbers.

Seriously?

If we are going to do that then should we not go back and change the numbers of all past cold and flu seasons so we can compare apples to apples when it comes to death rates?

According to the CDCs own numbers, (scroll down to the section "Comorbidities and other conditions") only 6% of the deaths being attributed to covid are instances where covid seems to be the only issue at hand.

In other words, reduce the death numbers you see on the news by 94% and you have what is likely the real numbers of deaths from just covid.

Even if the former CDC director is correct and covid-19 was a lab-enhanced virus (see Reason #14 below), a .26% death rate is still in line with the viral death rate that circles the planet ever year.

Then there's this Fauci guy.

I'd really love to trust him, but besides the fact that he hasn't treated one covid patient...you should probably know.

#13: FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE

Thanks to the Bayh-Dole Act, government workers are allowed to file patents on any research they do using tax payer funding.

Tony Fauci owns over 1,000 patents (see this video for more details), including patents being used on the Moderna vaccine...which he approved government funding for.

In fact, the NIH (which NIAID is part of) claims joint ownership of Moderna's vaccine.

Does anyone else see this as a MAJOR conflict of interest, or criminal even?

I say criminal because there's also this pesky problem that makes me even more distrustful of Fauci, NIAD, and the NIH in general.

#14: FAUCI IS ON THE HOT SEAT FOR ILLEGAL GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH

What is "Gain-of-Function" research?

It's where scientists attempt to make viruses gain functions--i.e. make them more transmissible and deadlier.

Sounds at least a touch unethical, right?

How could that possibly be helpful?

Our government agreed, and banned the practice.

So what did the Fauci-led NIAID do?

They pivoted and outsourced the gain-of-function research (in coronaviruses no less) to China--to the tune of a $600K grant.

You can see more details, including the important timeline of these events in this fantastically well-researched documentary.

Mr. Fauci, you have some explaining to do...and I hope the cameras are recording when you have to defend your actions.

For now, let's turn our attention back to the virus.

#15: THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO MUTATE

Not only does the virus (like all viruses) continue to mutate, but according to world-renowned vaccine developer Geert Vanden Bossche (who you'll meet below if you don't know him) it's mutating about every 10 hours.

How in the world are we going to keep creating vaccines to keep up with that level of mutation?

We're not.

Might that also explain why fully vaccinated people are continuing to catch covid?

Why, given that natural immunity has never ultimately failed humanity, do we suddenly not trust it?

Why, if I ask questions like the above, or post links like what you find above, will my thoughts be deleted from all major social media platforms?

That brings me to the next troubling problem I have with these vaccines.

#16: CENSORSHIP...AND THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF SCIENTIFIC DEBATE

I can't help but get snarky here, so humor me.

How did you enjoy all those nationally and globally-televised, robust debates put on by public health officials, and broadcast simultaneously on every major news station?

Wasn't it great hearing from the best minds in medicine, virology, epidemiology, economics, and vaccinology from all over the world as they vigorously and respectfully debated things like:

- Lockdowns

- Mask wearing

- Social-distancing

- Vaccine efficacy and safety trials

- How to screen for susceptibility to vaccine injury

- Therapeutics, (i.e. non-vaccine treatment options)

Wasn't it great seeing public health officials (who never treated anyone with covid) have their "science" questioned.

Wasn't it great seeing the FDA panel publicly grill the vaccine makers in prime time as they stood in the hot-seat of tough questions about products of which they have no liability?

Oh, wait...you didn't see those debates?

No, you didn't...because they never happened.

What happened instead was heavy-handed censorship of all but one narrative.

Ironically, Mark Zuckerberg can question vaccine safety, but I can't?

Hypocrite?

When did the first amendment become a suggestion?

It's the FIRST amendment Mark--the one our founders thought was most important.

With so much at stake, why are we fed only one narrative...shouldn't many perspectives be heard and professionally debated?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO SCIENCE?

What has happened to the scientific method of always challenging our assumptions?

What happened to lively debate in this country, or at least in Western society?

Why did anyone who disagrees with the WHO, or the CDC get censored so heavily?

Is the science of public health a religion now, or is science supposed to be about debate?

If someone says "the science is settled" that's how I know I'm dealing with someone who is closed minded.

By definition science (especially biological science) is never settled.

If it was, it would be dogma, not science.

OK, before I get too worked up, let me say this:

I WANT TO BE A GOOD CITIZEN

I really do.

If lockdowns work, I want to do my part and stay home.

If masks work, I want to wear them.

If social distancing is effective, I want to comply.

But, if there is evidence they don't, I want to hear that evidence too.

If highly-credentialed scientists have different opinions, I want to know what they think.

I want a chance to hear their arguments and make up my own mind.

I don't think I'm the smartest person in the world, but I think I can think.

Maybe I'm weird, but if someone is censored, then I REALLY want to hear what they think.

Don't you?

To all my friends who don't have a problem with censorship, will you have the same opinion when what you think is censored?

Is censorship not the technique of dictators, tyrants, and greedy, power-hungry people?

Is it not a sign that those who are doing the censoring know it's the only way they can win?

What if a man who spent his entire life developing vaccines was willing to put his entire reputation on the line and call on all global leaders to immediately stop the covid vaccines because of problems with the science?

What if he pleaded for an open-scientific debate on a global stage?

Would you want to hear what he has to say?

Would you want to see the debate he's asking for?

#17: THE WORLD'S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM.

Here is what may be the biggest reason this covid vaccine doesn't make sense to me.

When someone who is very pro-vaccine, who has spent his entire professional career overseeing the development of vaccines, is shouting from the mountaintops that we have a major problem, I think the man should be heard.

In case you missed it, and in case you care to watch it, here is Geert Vanden Bossche, explaining:

1. Why the covid vaccine may be putting so much pressure on the virus that we are accelerating it's ability to mutate and become more deadly.

2. Why the covid vaccines may be creating vaccine-resistant viruses (similar to anti-biotic resistant bacteria).

3. Why, because of previous problems with Antibody Dependent Enhancement, we may be looking at a mass casualty event in the next few months/years.

If you want to see/read about a second, and longer, interview with Vanden Bossche, where he was asked some tough questions, you can check this out: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... cinations/

If half of what he says comes true, these vaccines could be the worst invention of all time.

If you don't like his science, take it up with him.

I'm just the messenger.

But I can also speak to covid personally.

#18: I ALREADY HAD COVID

I didn't enjoy it.

It was a nasty cold for two days:

- Unrelenting butt/low-back aches

- Very low energy.

- Low-grade fever.

It was weird not being able to smell anything for a couple days.

A week later, coffee still tasted a little "off."

But I survived.

Now it appears (as it always has) that I have beautiful, natural, life-long immunity...

...not something likely to wear off in a few months if I get the vaccine.

In my body, and my household, covid is over.

In fact, now that I've had it, there is evidence the covid vaccine might actually be more dangerous for me.

That is not a risk I'm willing to take.

IN SUMMARY

The above are just my reasons for not wanting the vaccine.

Maybe my reasons make sense to you, maybe they don't.

Whatever does makes sense to you, hopefully we can still be friends.

I for one think there's a lot more that we have in common than what separates us.

- We all want to live in a world of freedom.

- We all want to do our part to help others and to live well.

- We all want the right to express our opinions without fearing we'll be censored or viciously attacked.

- We all deserve to have the access to the facts so we can make informed decisions.

Agree or disagree with me; I'll treat you no differently.

You're a human just as worthy of love and respect as anyone else.

For that I salute you, and I truly wish you all the best.

I hope you found this helpful.

If so, feel free to share.

If not, feel free to (kindly) let me know what didn't make sense to you and I'd be happy to hear your thoughts too.

Stay curious and stay humble.

https://www.deconstructingconventional. ... id-vaccine
Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:28 am

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:41 am

Regardless, it's only 1 example of numerous side-effects, including near-term (under-reported) death.

I simply do not comprehend any argument for taking these 'vaccines', at least not in the near-term. Or rather, have yet to see a compelling point for taking it other than a variation of blind trust (i.e., unfortunate submission to conditioning/propaganda tactics), or worse: resignation, all for a virus with a very high survival rate.

Perhaps someone here can make a compelling case for taking one of these shots right now, given all that's been shared here to this point.

Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion