Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Harvey » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:51 pm

PufPuf93 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:38 pm wrote:The medical and scientific communities have been hamstrung by the pols in the current and no doubt not the last pandemic to reduce human footprint on the Earth. Common people will get more desperate and the bad people will get more over the top. The social discord makes the situation worse.

I think you overestimate the power of politicians today. They are used car salesmen selling the policies of the owners to the public but they do not own the showroom themselves. The medical and scientific communities are servants of the handful of hedge funds which own the earth. Try getting a job at any medical or research facility today while holding a contrary opinion. Whatever your credentials, it will not happen. It isn't science or medicine, it is a self selecting system.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:01 pm

Belligerent Savant » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:44 am wrote:.

"Christian fascists" -- is that some sort of joke, or satire? You may consider stepping outside of your info intake for a bit and breathe in the air elsewhere. Or is that not an option in your neck of the woods?

I'm far from alone in my sentiment, pufpuf.

You're free to continue with yours. good luck with it.

I am not the one who coined the term christian fascists.

I realize you are far from alone in your sentiment.

I am not an optimist about the near term destiny of humanity.
PufPuf93

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:50 pm

https://humanevents.com/2021/11/19/house-passes-bidens-1-75-trillion-build-back-better-plan/

House Passes Biden’s $1.75 Trillion Build Back Better Plan

By Human Events Staff | November 19, 2021

The House on Friday passed Biden’s whopping $1.75 trillion Build Back Better plan, despite the Congressional Budget Office estimating it will add to the nation’s deficit.

The social spending and climate change bill passed in a 220 to 213 vote.

As previously reported by Human Events News, the vote comes after Kevin McCarthy’s record-long speech that began Thursday and lasted until the early hours of Friday morning.

“You’re going to break America,” McCarthy said, per Just the News.

On Thursday, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that the bill will add $367 billion to the national deficit.

But still, Democrats surrounded Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the chamber celebrating the announcement of its passing.

This indicates something truly massive is about to occur. Biden's budget is nearly double all recent budgets...

https://humanevents.com/2021/11/24/democrats-know-build-back-better-represents-a-crowning-achievement-worth-2022-sacrifice/

Democrats know Build Back Better represents a crowning achievement worth 2022 sacrifice

Joe Biden’s proposed Build Back Better (BBB) legislation is making its journey from the House, where it was approved on a strict party line vote, and is heading to the Senate where we will once again place the fate of the nation in the hands of Mitch McConnell, Joe Manchin, and Kyrsten Sinema. This terrifying prospect caused me to ask myself this question:

Why would Democrats be willing to almost certainly surrender control of the House of the Representatives in the 2022 midterms simply to pass a single piece of legislation?

I asked my team at The Charlie Kirk Show to comb through the actual legislation and prepare notes on the most egregious aspects of the bill. Once I had gone through the legislation myself, the answer to my question became clear:

The Build Back Better legislation is so radical, and so sinister, that Democrats believe if they can get it signed into law the country will be theirs for a very long time regardless of elections.

Which reads like someone very interested in the result, but who wants to tar the 'opposition' with the consequences. Brace yourselves.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby drstrangelove » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:55 pm

streeb » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:42 pm wrote:Can we at least compare forced industrialized human experimentation to Nazi Science? Still too much??

Yes. Because the modern pharmaceutical industry is a direct descendent of IG Farben, whose directors were all given immunity at the Nuremberg trials so they could become directors of those companies, and have another crack at things today.

It is no coincidence that BioNTech is a German biotech company.

The soul of Nazi Germany was darwinian based science with a reductionist bias towards extreme eugenics. Its search for a spiritual mythology was pegged to this through the vril society doctrine, but was emergent from a secular scientific outlook, more or less laid out by Nietzsche, who was the German Hobbes calling the leviathan the ubermensch.

The only thing that went wrong for the German industrialists was Hitler, as the fascist State was meant to be subserivent to industry, not the other way around, which Hitler made it through the SS. So German industry started to work against Hitler from as early as 1942. Which is why I.G Farben infrastructure was spared in allied bombing raids and its directors served no more than 3 or 4 year sentences from the Nuremberg trials after having literally administrated many of the death camps, which has been built near I.G Farben facilities for convenances sake.
drstrangelove

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:55 pm

streeb » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:42 pm wrote:Can we at least compare forced industrialized human experimentation to Nazi Science? Still too much??

Except it's the reverse. 'Nazi science' was an extreme variation of the eugenics thinking, human resources development, and 'industrialized human experimentation' (e.g. Taylorism) already underway in the capitalist heartlands of the late 19th and early 20th century.

Strangelove's answer:

drstrangelove » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:55 pm wrote:Yes. Because the modern pharmaceutical industry is a direct descendent of IG Farben, whose directors were all given immunity at the Nuremberg trials so they could become directors of those companies, and have another crack at things today.

Same deal here. The IG Farben trust, brought together in 1925, preceded the Nazi state. Its constituent companies were founded in the late 19th c. and put back into business after 1945. While the German corporations are a big part of the 'modern pharmaceutical industry' historically and today, the industry itself can hardly be said to be simply a 'direct descendent' of Farben. (Now wait for someone to say that this constitutes a 'defense' of pharma. Or maybe not.)

Also, you know who else got not just immunity but were completely ignored as perpetrators after the war? The two German churches, who participated in the 'euthanasia' program, the first systemic genocide of the state, serving up the people in their mental health and disabled wards for death-shots. Despite this, it cannot therefore be simply stated that the 'modern Christian denominations' are direct descendents of the Nazi-era churches. I add this only to illustrate the logical fallacy used here.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you all let up on the counterproductive urge to shoehorn your views of the Covidian regime (it's real and it's bad) into a simplified redux of the Nazis? Though at least, on R.I., we see little to none of the tendency found on the U.S. right-wing to call it COMMUNISM!!!, under that communist dictator, Biden.

Point is, what is gained from getting into (and losing) debates about that specific history, as opposed to seeing both old and genuinely new (and horrific) realities of capitalism's latest crisis response?

(I see you added a couple of paras of oversimplified but not all wrong history of the Nazi times while I wrote this response, unfortunately doing the usual slag-off of Nietzsche as if it was his fault and somehow leaving out the defining nationalist and anti-communist elements of every fascist ideology, not to mention the militarist and conservative cores of the actual personnel. Some other time.)

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Harvey » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:12 pm

JackRiddler » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:55 pm wrote:

Except it's the reverse. 'Nazi science' was an extreme variation of the eugenics thinking, human resources development, and 'industrialized human experimentation' (e.g. Taylorism) already underway in the capitalist heartlands of the late 19th and early 20th century.

Strangelove's answer:

drstrangelove » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:55 pm wrote:Yes. Because the modern pharmaceutical industry is a direct descendent of IG Farben, whose directors were all given immunity at the Nuremberg trials so they could become directors of those companies, and have another crack at things today.

Same deal here. The IG Farben trust, brought together in 1925, preceded the Nazi state. Its constituent companies were founded in the late 19th c. and put back into business after 1945. While the German corporations are a big part of the 'modern pharmaceutical industry' historically and today, the industry itself can hardly be said to be simply a 'direct descendent' of Farben. (Now wait for someone to say that this constitutes a 'defense' of pharma. Or maybe not.)

Also, you know who else got not just immunity but were completely ignored as perpetrators after the war? The two German churches, who participated in the 'euthanasia' program, the first systemic genocide of the state, serving up the people in their mental health and disabled wards for death-shots. Despite this, it cannot therefore be simply stated that the 'modern Christian denominations' are direct descendents of the Nazi-era churches. I add this only to illustrate the logical fallacy used here.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you all let up on the counterproductive urge to shoehorn your views of the Covidian regime (it's real and it's bad) into a simplified redux of the Nazis? Though at least, on R.I., we see little to none of the tendency found on the U.S. right-wing to call it COMMUNISM!!!, under that communist dictator, Biden.

Point is, what is gained from getting into (and losing) debates about that specific history, as opposed to seeing both old and genuinely new (and horrific) realities of capitalism's latest crisis response?

(I see you added a couple of paras of oversimplified but not all wrong history of the Nazi times while I wrote this response, unfortunately doing the usual slag-off of Nietzsche as if it was his fault and somehow leaving out the defining nationalist and anti-communist elements of every fascist ideology, not to mention the militarist and conservative cores of the actual personnel. Some other time.)

You've made a good solid argument for making useful comparisons with Nazism. It's clear that all the same techniques, many new and improved, from brutality to persuasion have and are being used, not everywhere all the time, but all of them somewhere. I personally have wondered out loud if the descendents of prior generations of eugenicists are again busy in the world, which is a more direct comparison with Nazism than that made by most people who question everything about their government's responses to Covid. Mostly, they're dissenting not because they believe that Pfizer and Bill Gates are literal Nazi's, but because they see the direction of travel as clearly as you and I, from mask mandates and forced vaccination to global digital ID and electronic currency.

What is genuinely different today was precisely this: access to information. I say 'was' because that factor is being steadily neutralised, and the so called Liberal Left are in the vanguard of the process. Others should ponder on that point, even as they argue for banning their favourite far-right irritant. As if the legislation will be designed to make such fine distinctions or was ever intended to be limited to the far-right. For those constituencies who believe themselves to be Liberal Left (whatever that means now) authoritarianism will be couched in Liberal Left terms calculated to appeal to them. Since that's the constituency in power, that's the dominant mode of argument.

But, observe how quickly "I wear this mask for you" became "anti-vaxxers are irresponsible and pose an existential threat to our existence." We have heard this kind of rhetoric before and not just from Nazi's.

We have too little time left to wait for those perfectly honed and acceptably presented arguments, while we harangue each other about accidental or wilful misunderstandings. Me included.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:46 pm

Message to Morlocks: Remember to renew your quarterly subscription to yourself:

Minimum dose interval for booster jabs to be halved from 6 months to 3 months and all adults to be offered booster Covid vaccine, Health Secretary Sajid Javid confirms

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/ ... 3793802253

By 2030 you'll be sued for infringement of property rights if you piss in the woods, lose an eyelash, or draw an unlicensed breath.

Meanwhile, the Eloi are showing just how seriously they take the deadly threat of COVID, DELTA and the new OMIGOD variant:

https://twitter.com/JuliaHB1/status/1465312059139235848

Reminder that the root meaning of the word "conspire" is "breathe together with others".
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:51 am

JackRiddler » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:55 pm wrote:Except it's the reverse. 'Nazi science' was an extreme variation of the eugenics thinking, human resources development, and 'industrialized human experimentation' (e.g. Taylorism) already underway in the capitalist heartlands of the late 19th and early 20th century.

The modern pharmaceutical industry is descendent of the emergent technological developments in synthetics during the 20th century. The prime movers of this were German chemists, who eventually conglomerated themselves into an industrial monolith with a name and clear organisational superstructure. If the modern pharmaceutical industry has a progenitor, then this is it. If this is an oversimplification of things, which almost anything could be called, then I'm willing to read your exegesis explaining the complex context I'm missing.

If it does not have a progenitor and isn't in fact a 'modern' pharmaceutical industry at all, but rather a new industry brought into existence spontaneously between then and now within the impossible to navigate process of corporate mergers and acquisitions, then I.G Farben would of course be of little significance. Then we could explore some kind of Big Bang theory of origin, possibly surrounding the human genome project.

'Nazi science' was an extreme variation of the eugenics thinking

Specifically to this point, the ideology of eugenics served that of synthetics. The Nazis rounded up Jews on ideology emergent from the eugenics principle but delivered them to I.G Farben camps to be used as scientific test subjects for research and experimentation into synthetic developments. This is the ideological undercurrent which has persisted till this day. The complete subordination of all nature, including human nature, to synthetic adaptation, as to be completely controllable by those who adapt it. Those who believe in the subordination of nature to the synthetic products of technology aren't picky in who they ally with, so long as they seek to further this process. The key qualifier to my point here is 'complete subordination', I am not anti-science. But like all things It should exist in some kind of moderation. Though generally speaking it does lack ethics, because ethics are subjective, and thus don't exist. And we shouldn't believe in something which doesn't exist, as that would be like believing in God.

To I.G Farben, the Jews weren't Jews, they were test subjects. They were only Jews so far as that allowed them to be test subjects through dehumanisation. The question of eugenics is redundent here, because one of the many ends of the current Pandemic situation, as believed by me, is to replace the natural immune system with a synthetic one. And to that end, the means being utilised are best characterised by those used by the Nazis.

Hitler didn't meet with the Church in 1933 to back his formal rise to Power. Nor are the origins of Institutional Christianity descendent of Nazi Germany. Nor is Christianity a relevant or even substantial power structure mandating its will through our modern political lives. It may attempt too, but its power is impotent. The logical fallacy found here is the false equivalency you've used in an attempt to illustrate one.

And Nietzsche was a totalitarian, not a fascist. He provided a general outlook for fascism, which was shared by communism. In borrowing from another German philosopher, you could call it a general outlook to facilitate one part of a dialectic towards totalitarianism. The spiritual aspect of this being that instead of doing this under God, all of humanity should come together to gang rape nature, because it is God, as one single transcendent organism of synthetic being. I.G Farben was the very first institutionalisation of this process and its legacy lives on.
drstrangelove

Postby Grizzly » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:18 am

^^^
This...

ALSO,

How the fuck did this variant (Omnicon) get down under as no one has been allowed to come or go from Australia???!!!
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:05 pm

MacCruiskeen » 30 Nov 2021 01:46 wrote:Message to Morlocks: Remember to renew your quarterly subscription to yourself:

Minimum dose interval for booster jabs to be halved from 6 months to 3 months and all adults to be offered booster Covid vaccine, Health Secretary Sajid Javid confirms

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/ ... 3793802253

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34654691/

Cutting Edge: Circulating Exosomes with COVID Spike Protein Are Induced by BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) Vaccination prior to Development of Antibodies: A Novel Mechanism for Immune Activation by mRNA Vaccines

Severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) causes severe acute respiratory syndrome. mRNA vaccines directed at the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein resulted in development of Abs and protective immunity. To determine the mechanism, we analyzed the kinetics of induction of circulating exosomes with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and Ab following vaccination of healthy individuals. Results demonstrated induction of circulating exosomes expressing spike protein on day 14 after vaccination followed by Abs 14 d after the second dose. Exosomes with spike protein, Abs to SARS-CoV-2 spike, and T cells secreting IFN-γ and TNF-α increased following the booster dose. Transmission electron microscopy of exosomes also demonstrated spike protein Ags on their surface. Exosomes with spike protein and Abs decreased in parallel after four months. These results demonstrate an important role of circulating exosomes with spike protein for effective immunization following mRNA-based vaccination. This is further documented by induction of humoral and cellular immune responses in mice immunized with exosomes carrying spike protein.

Toxic spike protein exosomes last for approximately 4 months, so with boosters every three month, you too can have these awesomely toxic spike proteins circulating in your body for the rest of your now shortened life!
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:20 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:26 pm

The Lancet: The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing (understatement of the century?)

High COVID-19 vaccination rates were expected to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in populations by reducing the number of possible sources for transmission and thereby to reduce the burden of COVID-19 disease. Recent data, however, indicate that the epidemiological relevance of COVID-19 vaccinated individuals is increasing. In the UK it was described that secondary attack rates among household contacts exposed to fully vaccinated index cases was similar to household contacts exposed to unvaccinated index cases (25% for vaccinated vs 23% for unvaccinated). 12 of 31 infections in fully vaccinated household contacts (39%) arose from fully vaccinated epidemiologically linked index cases. Peak viral load did not differ by vaccination status or variant type [[1]]. In Germany, the rate of symptomatic COVID-19 cases among the fully vaccinated (“breakthrough infections”) is reported weekly since 21. July 2021 and was 16.9% at that time among patients of 60 years and older [[2]]. This proportion is increasing week by week and was 58.9% on 27. October 2021 (Figure 1) providing clear evidence of the increasing relevance of the fully vaccinated as a possible source of transmission. A similar situation was described for the UK. Between week 39 and 42, a total of 100.160 COVID-19 cases were reported among citizens of 60 years or older. 89.821 occurred among the fully vaccinated (89.7%), 3.395 among the unvaccinated (3.4%) [[3]]. One week before, the COVID-19 case rate per 100.000 was higher among the subgroup of the vaccinated compared to the subgroup of the unvaccinated in all age groups of 30 years or more. In Israel a nosocomial outbreak was reported involving 16 healthcare workers, 23 exposed patients and two family members. The source was a fully vaccinated COVID-19 patient. The vaccination rate was 96.2% among all exposed individuals (151 healthcare workers and 97 patients). Fourteen fully vaccinated patients became severely ill or died, the two unvaccinated patients developed mild disease [[4]]. The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies four of the top five counties with the highest percentage of fully vaccinated population (99.9–84.3%) as “high” transmission counties [[5]]. Many decisionmakers assume that the vaccinated can be excluded as a source of transmission. It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:48 pm

I realize that any leftists on this board have already been totally inoculated against both RFK, JR. and Tucker Carlson.

This is still worth your time.
stickdog99

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:13 pm

The Great Factory-Reset, the Great Erasure, continues.

Greece to fine over-60s who refuse Covid-19 vaccine:

Greece is to make Covid vaccinations mandatory for people aged 60 and over. [We must starve Granny to save her from the Killer Dots..]

Fines of €100 (£85) will be imposed at monthly intervals from mid-January on those who refuse,* Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said.[Hemlock would be quicker, but less lucrative.]

Mr Mitsotakis said the decision had "tortured" him ['Why are you making me do this to you?'] but he felt a "heavy responsibility in standing next to those most vulnerable, even if it might fleetingly displease them". [Clap for Carers]

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59474808

If you want a picture of the future, imagine Plato's Republic, complete with a slave caste, a warrior class, a horde of dimwits addicted to shadows on a screen, and a tiny ruling class of enlightened philosopher-kings skilled in the use of noble lies, plus euthanasia.

* The average Greek pension is €730.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:18 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:13 pm wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine Plato's Republic, complete with a warrior class, a slave caste, a horde of dimwits addicted to shadows on a screen, and a tiny ruling class of enlightened philosopher-kings skilled in the use of noble lies, plus euthanasia.

I doubt it could last long. Half the slave caste are convinced the philosopher-kings are satanic pedophiles. And the philosopher-kings have soo much wealth and are so scared of being exposed as satanic pedophiles that they haven't much time for anything else but pretending otherwise. All while the warrior class quietly goes insane as they slowly discover that Aron Sorkin's West Wing wasn't in fact a documentary on power, and that the real sausage gets made at Jeffrey Epstein's were they are expected to fuck kids on camera.

Not the most robust society.
drstrangelove

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion