US Presidential Election 2020

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: US Presidential Election 2020

Postby Karmamatterz » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:35 pm

Some protestors came armed to the protest and then used their weapons.

Can someone please share more information protestors USING their weapons? That means shots fired.
Maybe I'm badly informed on this, but as I recall the only shots fired were by the capitol police when they murdered the protestor.
Karmamatterz

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Karmamatterz » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:39 pm

The cops that testified before Congress did not appear to think it was largely a peaceful protest.

You mean the cops that testified with their emotional angst they should have gotten therapy for? The cop testimony was more theatrics.

I was being extremely sarcastic when I wrote "largely peaceful protest." I was mocking the protests of last summer when the douchebag talking stenographer/pr hacks who do faux journalism on television would be standing in front of a raging fire lit by "protestors" (not arsonists) and said douchebags would describe the riots as "largely peaceful protests." Sorry, thought that was a common knowledge type of joke.
Karmamatterz

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:19 pm

Karmamatterz » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:35 am wrote:
Some protestors came armed to the protest and then used their weapons.

Can someone please share more information protestors USING their weapons? That means shots fired.
Maybe I'm badly informed on this, but as I recall the only shots fired were by the capitol police when they murdered the protestor.

There are other weapons besides guns.
PufPuf93

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:31 pm

Karmamatterz » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:39 am wrote:
The cops that testified before Congress did not appear to think it was largely a peaceful protest.

You mean the cops that testified with their emotional angst they should have gotten therapy for? The cop testimony was more theatrics.

I was being extremely sarcastic when I wrote "largely peaceful protest." I was mocking the protests of last summer when the douchebag talking stenographer/pr hacks who do faux journalism on television would be standing in front of a raging fire lit by "protestors" (not arsonists) and said douchebags would describe the riots as "largely peaceful protests." Sorry, thought that was a common knowledge type of joke.

News reports are that one of the other DC cops committed suicide today.

Thought much of the Summer protests were counterproductive and did not approve of the tactics as a distant observer. Blacks in the USA have more of a bone to pick than evangelical Christians, racists, GOP businessmen, and Civil War holdouts among others.
PufPuf93

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:54 am

Two more officers who responded to January 6 attack die by apparent suicide, bringing total to four

Four officers who responded to the January 6 attack on the Capitol have died by apparent suicide, including two whose deaths were confirmed on Monday by a spokesperson for Washington's Metropolitan Police Department.

Officer Gunther Hashida, an 18-year veteran on the force, was found dead in his home Thursday, according to Officer Hugh Carew, a police spokesperson.

Hours after Hashida's death was announced, MPD confirmed officer Kyle DeFreytag had also died by suicide in July.

"Officer Kyle DeFreytag, assigned to the Fifth District, was found deceased on Saturday, July 10, 2021," an MPD spokesperson confirmed to CBS News. The spokesperson added that the cause of death was suicide.

DeFreytag had been with the department since 2016, according to MPD, which also confirmed that DeFreytag responded to the Capitol on January 6. He had been assigned to enforce curfew violations at the Capitol following the riot, CBS affiliate WUSA-TV reports.

Why?

https://cbsn-us-cedexis.cbsnstream.cbsnews.com/
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:40 pm

PufPuf93 » 30 Jul 2021 22:37 wrote:
Karmamatterz » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:05 am wrote:The whole idea of a coup or insurrection in the U.S. in the manner which the largely peaceful protest ( :yay ) took place is laughable. To actually think that group of folks was going to initiate a coup gives me belly laughs.
Was the "shaman" guy going to rain down fire and brimestone with his staff and get the entire U.S. military to lay down and do nothing? Would the FBI agents embedded join in the fray? Not to mention the national guard in 50 states? Good lord, just think of the large obstacles to overcome and REALLY have a successful coup in the USA.

No, the coup is OVER, has been for years. 9/11 sealed the deal and the Patriot Act was icing on the cake for their "legal" justification to punish those who step out of line. Pharma and military/intel corps are creating their new bio-security state which is a silent coup, one that people will embrace and beg for, like those fucking worthless masks.

Think the basic concept by Trump was to have cause to declare martial law, void the election, and have various lowlifes in place to retain control. Of course the day was planned and performed poorly.

Agree that 9-11 was staged and basically ended the idealized image of the USA and we are no longer anything close to a democracy.

I am pretty much of the perception in that multiple parties are causing chaos, sometimes at odds otherwise converging interests, to better their position when global population crashes. They want the population to crash. Things do not look so great for humanity.

Getting hard to breathe there are so many stupid people of ill will in the USA. RI disappoints me as well.

So the big problems are stupid regular people (not our leaders) and not enough solidarity with the cops traumatized by the events of 1/6?
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:21 am

https://newsofinterest.tv/globalist_establishment/_biden/biden_911_financier.php

Reminder:

The guy who secured the payment from Pakistani ISI to Mohammed Atta...

Is your president.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:37 am

They Want To ARREST All Trump Supporters Who Simply SAY That Democrats Stole the 2020 Election!

In a shocking experiment, random Americans are asked if they’ll sign a petition supporting the arrest of Trump supporters who believe that Democrats stole the 2020 election. Recorded in San Diego, California.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:37 pm

The longstanding desire to make points of view illegitimate is entering a new and final phase. Stand up or lie the fuck down.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:03 pm

The sentiment is troublesome, for sure. But it's not at all new. History aside, candidate and then Pres. Trump were screaming the last 5 years to lock up political opponemts and still are. I don't exactly see how this is a new phase by any stretch.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Harvey » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:21 pm

mentalgongfu2 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:03 am wrote:The sentiment is troublesome, for sure. But it's not at all new. History aside, candidate and then Pres. Trump were screaming the last 5 years to lock up political opponemts and still are. I don't exactly see how this is a new phase by any stretch.

Trump was cunt. He was a cunt of the ruling class. How may wars did that cunt begin? Fewer than before, fair enough. How many wars did he end? Zero. Does that make him not a cunt? Probably not, because everything else accelerated. But let's ask the question, how many opponents did he actually lock up? How many fewer did he torture and murder than previous cunts? Not that many. But how is the cunt (notionally) in charge today, doing by comparison? Well, like all the cunts before him, he doesn't actually seem to be in charge. He certainly hasn't released Assange and seems to be ploughing ahead. All the wars on the horizon seem closer than they were. There's no move to tackle global warming. There's no move to give Americans basic healthcare. There's no move to tackle the oligarchy. Plus, he seems quite happy to inject all Americans with poison. Biden seems to be a total cunt too.

It seems to me that all American presidents are cunts. Am I mistaken? If so, please point out how.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:55 am

It's CUNTS all the way down...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Let's not for a moment forget President Trump was the one pushed for the rushed release of the untested vaccines before the November election.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:08 pm

^^^^
This only further corroborates Harvey's point.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Belligerent Savant wrote:^^^^
This only further corroborates Harvey's point.

Which of the many points Harvey's raised are you referring to that I've corroborated?
Iamwhomiam

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion