Assange Show Trial: Craig Murray's daily court reports

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Assange Show Trial: Craig Murray's daily court reports

Postby Harvey » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:01 am

MacCruiskeen » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:06 pm wrote:The only way of stopping this is to besiege the prison. There are precedents.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... stille.jpg

It would take a lot of very determined people. It would also be entirely justified, a counter-siege after a brutal two-year war of attrition that's now intensifying daily. COUPVID already brought us the pseudo-plague and the mass pricking with poison, coupled with the planned destruction of "the economy", and now we have an entirely avoidable war in Europe. The worldwide famine they've been busily engineering is imminent.

The now-globalised ruling class is at war with humankind. No joke, no exaggeration. I'm deadly serious, as are they.

I'm willing. I just need another ten thousand or so to meet me at Belmarsh.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:00 am

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:52 am

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:33 pm

Want to book a flight.

Needs hundreds of thousands.

But will he still be in there?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:12 pm

I'll be there. Be good to exchange glances across a sea of people.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:02 pm

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Grizzly » Sun May 28, 2023 7:31 pm

This poor man. What they've done to him is sickening...

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:14 pm

Both required reading IMHO.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/06/assange-an-unholy-masquerade-of-tyranny-disguised-as-justice/

Assange: An Unholy Masquerade of Tyranny Disguised as Justice
June 15, 2023, by Craig Murray

There has never existed any government so evil and repugnant that it has been unable to find lawyers, and particularly judges, to do its bidding.

Hitler did not need to manufacture lawyers and judges. A very significant number, indeed the majority, of established and reputable German lawyers were prepared to participate actively in Nazi law, both its development and implementation.

That of course includes Roland Freisler, a Doctor of Law from the University of Jena, who was a practising solicitor before his elevation.

This was prosecutor Telford Taylor, opening the trial of Nazi lawyers at Nuremberg:

This case is unusual, in that the defendants are charged with crimes committed in the name of the law. These men, together with their deceased or fugitive colleagues, were the embodiment of what passed for justice in the Third Reich.

Most of the defendants have served, at various times, as judges, as state prosecutors, and as officials of the Reich Ministry of Justice. ALL BUT ONE ARE PROFESSIONAL JURISTS. They are well accustomed to courts, and courtrooms, though their present role may be new to them.

But a court is far more than a courtroom; it is a process and a spirit. It is the house of law. This the defendants know, or must have known in times past. I doubt that they ever forgot.

Indeed, the root of the accusation in this case is that these men, leaders of the German judicial system, consciously and deliberately suppressed the law, engaged in an unholy masquerade of tyranny disguised as justice, and converted the German judicial systems to an engine of despotism, conquest, pillage and slaughter.

Thomas’ quote “an unholy masquerade of tyranny disguised as justice” is a phrase that has been rattling around my head as a prefect encapsulation of the state “legal” process against Julian Assange, which I have been detailing this last several years...

Much more at link

Judge orders the CPS to come clean about the destruction of key documents in Julian Assange’s case
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:26 pm

Author of Guardian's Manafort/Assange lies, assassinated in Ecuador.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... liability/

When a CIA Asset Becomes a CIA Liability

August 10, 2023 by Craig Murray

Fernando Villavicencio, who with the Guardian’s Luke Harding and Dan Collyns fabricated the notorious Guardian front page lie that Paul Manafort and Julian Assange held pro-Trump meetings in the Ecuadorean Embassy, has been shot dead in Ecuador.

The appalling lie, which the Guardian’s $700,000 a year editor has refused to retract or remove, despite criticism even from the Washington Post which named Villavicencio as the fabricator, was aimed to give support to Clinton’s flagging “Russiagate” invention, which was crumbling fast.

Here is a photo of CIA assets Collyns, Harding and Villavicencio together in Quito.

Villavicencio’s claim to be an anti-corruption campaigner was highly selective and aimed only at making accusations against left wing figures, including a long history of fabricating documents.

Having been elected to the National Assembly in 2021, he devoted all his energy to obstructing the impeachment for corruption of Ecuador’s current President, fellow CIA asset and banker Guillermo Lasso. That seems rather strange for an anti-corruption campaigner.

Astonishingly, Villavicencio’s Wikipedia page presents him as an anti-corruption hero. It does not refer to the Manafort fabrication at all.

The Wikipedia page states that in 2015 Villavicencio informed Wikileaks of surveillance against Assange in the Ecuadorean Embassy, as well as providing other documents to Wikileaks.

What it does not say is that Wikileaks did not publish Villavicencio’s material because their checks revealed at least some of it to be forged.

I must state here, for legal reasons, that the episode of surveillance on Assange in the Embassy mentioned in Villavicencio’s Wikipedia page, occurred before and was entirely unconnected to the UC Global affair, in which court case I am a witness and victim.

The result of Villavicencio’s information on surveillance of Assange in the Embassy led in fact directly to an attempt to blackmail over intimate moment images. Villavicencio’s role in that is, to say the least, murky. He was not present at the attempted shakedown.

None of which justifies Villavicencio’s awful death. But it does explain why you should not believe anything you are reading about it in the mainstream media.

CIA assets who forge documents, or distribute CIA forged documents, and spread corruption allegations against left wing figures, are most useful working in the shadows. If they become over-ambitious, draw attention to themselves, and run for President as Villavicencio did, when the CIA already has its approved puppet in the race, it is very easy to move from CIA asset to CIA liability.

Which is very bad for your health.

My sincere condolences to Mr Villavicencio’s family and those who loved him.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:32 am

They've probably already destroyed this man's (Assange) mind and nervous system. Even if they released him today. He will be wrecked for life. And they don't care. It's that dark.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:49 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:56 pm

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/10/17/assa ... uk-terror/

Former ambassador and Assange advocate Craig Murray detained under UK terror laws

The former diplomat’s detention is just the latest example of British terror laws being used to harass and intimidate dissidents, while brazenly prying into their private affairs.
On the morning of October 16, counter-terror police in Glasgow Airport detained journalist, whistleblower, human rights campaigner, and former British diplomat Craig Murray upon his return from Iceland. After grilling him intensively about his political beliefs, officers seized Murray’s phone and laptop.

Murray, a proud Scottish nationalist, flew back to Glasgow after several days in Reykjavik, where he attended a popular Palestine solidarity event, and also met with high-ranking representatives of the Assange Campaign, which raises awareness about the plight of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. Once his travel documents were processed at passport control, the officer informed him he would be detained for questioning. They then led him to a small backroom to be grilled by three nameless British counter-terror agents.

Murray told The Grayzone that British police warned him he would be committing a criminal offense and would be prosecuted if he refused to answer questions, answered untruthfully, deliberately withheld information, or refused to provide passcodes for his electronic devices. After his phone and laptop were seized for analysis, the interrogation began.

“First, they grilled me about the private Assange Campaign meeting,” Murray told The Grayzone. “You might think they would ask who was there, but they didn’t,” he said, adding, “my guess is they somehow knew already.”

Instead, “all the questions were financial,” Murray says. According to the former British ambassador, officers wanted to know “whether I get money for my contributions to the Campaign, if I get paid by WikiLeaks, Don’t Extradite Assange, even Julian’s family.”

“The answer each time was ‘no,’” Murray says, explaining: “My sources of income and where my money comes from were of particular interest to the officers.”

The one-time diplomat’s popular personal blog was also of interest to the officers, who reportedly demanded Murray tell them whether anyone else had access to it or could publish content on the platform, and if anyone other than himself authored any of its posts.

Strangely, Murray said he was not asked about a single article published on his website. Equally puzzling, he remarked, were the questions about the Palestine solidarity event he attended.

Officers apparently wanted to know why Murray had attended in the first place — “a strange question to ask of someone attending a protest,” he told The Grayzone. Nonetheless, he made it clear that he had gone because he was friends with one of the speakers, a former Icelandic interior minister.

Police reportedly also demanded details on the content of various speakers’ addresses at the event — information which Murray says he could not offer as he doesn’t speak Icelandic. When asked if he planned to attend any similar pro-Palestine events in Britain, he told them, “probably.”

“The weirdest question was, ‘how do I judge whether to share a platform with someone or not?’” Murray says, adding: “I do so based on who’s organizing the event.”

In this particular case, Murray continued, “it was [the] Palestine Solidarity Committee, so I was confident I was in safe hands.” Still, it struck the former ambassador as a bizarre line of questioning.

“My lawyer has never heard of such a question being asked during interrogations before,” Murray said, adding that “they speculate police have a surveillance photo of me in the proximity of someone they consider a ‘terrorist.’”

“I’ve no idea who that could be,” the outspoken human rights campaigner admitted. But, as he quickly observed: “If you attend a rally where 200,000 people are present, you can’t know who everyone is!”

Murray has since consulted with lawyers, who informed him that according to Section 7 of the 2000 Terrorism Act — the draconian legislation under which he was subjected to the intensive questioning — he would be legally entitled to consult a lawyer if the interrogation lasted longer than an hour.

stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:57 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:08 pm

Wish I could find the other (seemslikeadream's blond thread) both are useful...
Anyway,

Tucker Carlson visited Julian Assange at HM Prison Bel Marsh.
https://rumble.com/v42wkvh-tucker-carlson-visits-julian-assange.html

Yeah yeah I know Tucker... Whatever. Watch it or don't.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby alloneword » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:40 am

This might just be wishful thinking on my part, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decline to extradite Assange, or possibly even actually release him now, if only as a useful adjunct to the 'Navalny' narrative - as in "Look! Our 'western values' are so superior to those monstrous and barbaric Russians! British Justice FTW!!!"

I guess it will come down to which narrative it's more profitable (from their perspective) to support right now. I mean, they can always off him later.

I wonder if he got jabbed whilst in Belmarsh?
alloneword

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion