Is Joe Biden dead?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Is Joe Biden dead?

Postby RocketMan » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:21 am

Well, is he? :shrug:
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Is Joe Biden dead?

Postby Grizzly » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:26 am

He certainly looks like a character out of the Addams Family. I mentioned that to several people, he looks like the walking dead.
Last edited by Grizzly on Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:32 am

No, but that may change. A lot may change by November.

CNN: "From his home in Wilmington, Delaware, Biden told reporters on a call Friday that his campaign had hired a professional team to set up the ability to broadcast live on television networks from there -- potentially with the small group of reporters that travels with his campaign present. He said he aims to be up and running by Monday, holding regular briefings on the response to the coronavirus pandemic and answering questions from reporters."

LA Times: "Not surprising for Biden, he’s doing a lot of talking. He said he spends up to seven hours a day on the phone — talking with governors, senators, House members, mayors, policy experts and hospital officials. And of course he talks to his own policy and political staffs, who also are mostly working from home, spread along the Eastern Seaboard. When people come to meet with him in Wilmington, Biden said, some wear masks and gloves. “We’re following the CDC guidelines,” he said."

Politico: "Biden made his comments from his home in Wilmington, Delaware, where he has been holed up for more than a week in adherence with Centers for Disease Control guidelines that urge people to practice social distancing. Now, he said, his house is being outfitted with equipment that would enable him to livestream events, have interactive tele-press conferences and broadcast interviews with network television."

So, clearly some sort of health issue afoot there.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Luther Blissett » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:35 am

Everyone knows that Custer died at Little Bighorn. What this book presupposes is, maybe he didn’t?
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:01 am

Jeffery Epstein and William Barr will be replacing Uncle Joe (who is moving kinda slow) on the Democratic ticket.
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:45 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fn0hu2/cuomogabbard_2020_the_plan_to_replace_biden/

After the impeachment failed, Gov. Murphy of NJ, Gov. Newsom of California and Gov. Cuomo of NY were told to get ready in case they were "called" to run for President.

As anyone who has ever Biden on TV for more than 5 minutes, he is not capable of handling the rigors of the Campaign.

Moreover, Biden has a ton of baggage. Not only is he on video threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine, his son made $80k a month in a no show Job at Burisma. Aside from that, there all those uncomfortable and cringy videos of the old man sniffing kids hair.

But Biden Did His Job

Biden just had to stay in their long enough to keep Bernie from getting the nomination. Bernie must be a man of principal. He apparently had no intention of towing the DNC's line of malfeasance. (I would say "party Line", but "party" implies all Democrats, including the average voter. The DNC is more appropriate because the DNC leadership are the ones that screwed Bernie, not the voters.)

Biden Disappears

Biden is being kept away from the Cameras for the coronavirus part of the show.

Gov. Cuomo is looking pretty presidential in his press conferences. He is not taking jabs at the President. He looks focused on keeping the public informed and is otherwise not looking like a lunatic. I am sure he is getting decent national coverage. Many of you outside of the NYC area are probably not seeing NYC Mayor deBlassio. He is the perfect contrast to Cuomo. DeBlassio goes on Hyperbolic rants at his news conferences, blaming President Trump, Melania Trump, Baron Trump, etc.

Biden will Disappear for Good

He'll probably come down with the coronavirus. He'll be incapacitated and then issue a press release saying that he will not be able to campaign because of his ill health. They are just waiting for Bernie to throw in the towel.

Bernie is Screwing Up the Timing of the Plan

Tulsi was probably promised the VP spot under the Cuomo ticket. That's why she endorsed Biden.

The DNC is also hoping Tulsi can mollify the Bernie Bros who see the obvious "switcheroo" coming.

Summary:

Demented old man (Biden) gets rid of Bernie.

Coronavirus comes out of "nowhere."

Panic in the Streets of New Rochelle.

"Damn that Cuomo Kid is composed, especially next to that maniac Mayor de Blassio."

Biden catches the corona virus, or drives his Golf Cart into the water hazard at the 11th hole of Sunny Acres.

Andrew Cuomo steps up.

#cuomovirus2020

I mean if we're losing all sense of boundaries... Why not?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Nordic » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Boundaries! That is so pre-Corona! We’re now living in the Post-Corona. “Everything changed”.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Joe Biden is seriously...you know...you know the thing

Postby Elvis » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:19 am

I wasn't quick enough, but my idea for the thread title was,

"Joe Biden is seriously...you know...you know the thing"
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Harvey » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:13 am

Thread title: probably, but could Joe Biden pass the Turing test?
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:32 pm

Biden's been dead to me for a very long time, nice touchy-feely guy that he is.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Grizzly » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:26 am

Edward Snowden: Joe Biden Threatened Countries Not To Give Me Asylum
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/16/edward_snowden_joe_biden_threatened_countries_not_to_give_me_asylum.html

The reaction to him from the intelligence community was so severe, it absolutely confirmed that what he did was right.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Return to General Discussion