Bill Gates is Seriously Dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Advice for All Three of You (sd99, jh, dr e)

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:41 pm

stickdog99 » Mon May 29, 2023 10:07 pm wrote:
DrEvil » 23 May 2023 21:50 wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » Tue May 23, 2023 11:58 am wrote:
stickdog99 » 16 May 2023 12:28 wrote:Wow. Unbelievable.

So your continued support of all of the elite's lower class crushing COVID-19 measures is 100% fine because some of them remain as deluded as you are about these measures.

And because I personally live in a city in the same first world nation that I was born into in poverty.

That is what your "argument" has been reduced to: a personal pissing match.

You started it with your bullshit about me cheering on the anti vax police you fuckwit. Every single thing you've posted since has been coloured by that. You constantly insinuate that I support all this bullshit simply because I question you. You're no different to the fascist wankers you pretend to despise.

If i'm not on your side in your own personal with us or against crusade about whatever the fuck you're on about this week then i'm one of the people cheering on your personal persecution. Get fucked you little maggot.

I might have worded it a little differently ( :) ), but you're absolutely right. I've lost track of the times I've criticized something specific Stickdog said or posted, only for him to then immediately assume I'm in favor of all the bad things ever on that particular topic. Question one of his claims about vaccines? Then I'm 150% in favor of permanent lockdowns and jail-time for anti-vaxxers. Not outraged enough about congestion pricing or something stupid Schwab said? I'm cheering for an authoritarian green regime! Etc. It's binary thinking cranked up to eleven.

JFC. Respond to something specific that I wrote. Stop indulging in recriminations based on your emotionally tinged victimhood recollections of strawmen versions of things I wrote.

I am the who is being attacked vilely, egregiously, and 100% personally. Show me where I ever did the same to either of you.

STOP PLEASE. DEESCALATE. DISENGAGE.

You've said what you think, it's evident.

Now return to the subjects.

If you're having the same arguments for 10 years, it probably means your positions vis-a-vis each other are well established, oft-repeated, and don't need to get personally explosive every damn time.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Fait Accompli?

Postby Harvey » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:53 pm

We've spoken about this for well over a year here, probably two. Good it's being taken seriously more widely, bad that it's not being taken more seriously much more widely.

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Advice for All Three of You (sd99, jh, dr e)

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:49 pm

JackRiddler » 01 Jun 2023 17:41 wrote:
stickdog99 » Mon May 29, 2023 10:07 pm wrote:
DrEvil » 23 May 2023 21:50 wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » Tue May 23, 2023 11:58 am wrote:
stickdog99 » 16 May 2023 12:28 wrote:Wow. Unbelievable.

So your continued support of all of the elite's lower class crushing COVID-19 measures is 100% fine because some of them remain as deluded as you are about these measures.

And because I personally live in a city in the same first world nation that I was born into in poverty.

That is what your "argument" has been reduced to: a personal pissing match.

You started it with your bullshit about me cheering on the anti vax police you fuckwit. Every single thing you've posted since has been coloured by that. You constantly insinuate that I support all this bullshit simply because I question you. You're no different to the fascist wankers you pretend to despise.

If i'm not on your side in your own personal with us or against crusade about whatever the fuck you're on about this week then i'm one of the people cheering on your personal persecution. Get fucked you little maggot.

I might have worded it a little differently ( :) ), but you're absolutely right. I've lost track of the times I've criticized something specific Stickdog said or posted, only for him to then immediately assume I'm in favor of all the bad things ever on that particular topic. Question one of his claims about vaccines? Then I'm 150% in favor of permanent lockdowns and jail-time for anti-vaxxers. Not outraged enough about congestion pricing or something stupid Schwab said? I'm cheering for an authoritarian green regime! Etc. It's binary thinking cranked up to eleven.

JFC. Respond to something specific that I wrote. Stop indulging in recriminations based on your emotionally tinged victimhood recollections of strawmen versions of things I wrote.

I am the who is being attacked vilely, egregiously, and 100% personally. Show me where I ever did the same to either of you.

STOP PLEASE. DEESCALATE. DISENGAGE.

You've said what you think, it's evident.

Now return to the subjects.

If you're having the same arguments for 10 years, it probably means your positions vis-a-vis each other are well established, oft-repeated, and don't need to get personally explosive every damn time.

I never get personal about anything unless and until somebody else gets personal.

My criticisms are of ideas and mindsets, not individuals. If the show doesn't fit, feel free not to wear it.
stickdog99

Re: Bill Gates is Seriously Dangerous

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:14 pm

We* missed this...

Bill Gates Is Sh*tting On COVID Vaxx After Cashing In Stock!

https://grandtheftworld.com/2023/01/31/bill-gates-is-shtting-on-covid-vaxx-after-cashing-in-stock-2/
We all know what an early promoter of getting everyone vaccinated as soon as the first COVID-19 jabs became available Bill Gates was – even if he didn’t want to grant poorer countries the freedom to produce their own vaccines, cutting into his profits (he had invested $55 million in vaccine developer BioNTech). But now […

We all know what an early promoter of getting everyone vaccinated as soon as the first COVID-19 jabs became available Bill Gates was – even if he didn’t want to grant poorer countries the freedom to produce their own vaccines, cutting into his profits (he had invested $55 million in vaccine developer BioNTech). But now that he’s cashed out and made his money back ten times over, Gates is apparently reevaluating the vaccines’ effectiveness, and actively crapping on them while promoting a new possible mouth spray vaccine. What a weird turnaround!

Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss this curious about face from Gates after he’s made his money on COVID vaccines.

*I say 'we', tongue in cheek, you guys and girls might have caught it, but I didn't... it may even be posted here already, I've not going back through to search.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:01 pm

This fucking guy...

@WallStreetSilv

1) Bill Gates company released billions of mosquitoes in Florida & Texas.

2) Malaria now in Florida & Texas for the first time in 20 years.

3) Bill Gates has a malaria vaccine almost ready.

Hydroxycholorquine is an anti-malarial drug.
No vax needed.

@TexasLindsay_

14. The new soon-to-be “safe and effective” BioNTech vaccine began clinical trials in December 2022. It will without a doubt get FDA approval.

BioNTech is funded in part by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 022-12-23/
BioNTech starts human trial to test malaria vaccine
Reuters
December 23, 2022

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/stat ... 80194?s=20

@TexasLindsay_
10. “750M genetically engineered mosquitoes approved for release In Florida Keys” | August 2020

The article also notes that the Houston, TX area was also approved to have Oxitec release their genetically modified mosquitos in 2021
as well.

https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/statu ... 91456?s=20

@TexasLindsay_
·
11. Unsurprisingly, “Oxitec”, the company altering mosquito DNA is funded by Bill Gates. And during the last few years they’ve since released billions of genetically modified mosquitoes into both Texas and Florida.

https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/statu ... 47136?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:57 am

Yeah, this depopulation agenda is going to affect the same population as the COVID depopulation agenda. They seem desperate to bring us down to a more manageable number for the final phase of their take over. It couldn't be less about world health and safety from the scourge of disease. :wallhead: Is there an answer to this dillemma?
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:32 pm

Covid or malaria isn't to going to make even the tiniest difference in population numbers. If these are attempts at depopulation they're failing miserably. We would need two WW2's every year just to keep the population numbers stable.

Numbers off Wikipedia:

- Covid death toll: 6.9–28.3 million (0.1-0.4% of global population).
- Malaria death toll: somewhere around 600K every year.
- Births per year: 140 million (four every second. Replaces the losses from malaria in two days).
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:39 am

There are probably more deaths from vaccine complications than COVID. Can't wait to see how their new malaria vaccine works out. :wallhead:
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:52 am

Surely no one here is still relying on the 'official' tally of "covid deaths", right? It's quite clear by now that the criteria for defining a 'covid death' have been (egregiously) overly broad, and the statistics/metrics presented (by the CDC and other related entities) minimally misleading, if not outright misrepresented, manipulated, and/or missing contextual data?

(particularly since it's now been broadly acknowledged that the methods for identifying a "positive" covid result from PCR was faulty, and that PCR tests themselves are not reliable means for determining covid infection)

While many sources/links have been provided on this topic -- and as such will not derail this thread to expound on it here in detail, though in a few respects it IS related and germane to this OP -- this thread/detailed overview below is highly recommended as a primer. It includes OFFICIAL CDC datapoints:

https://twitter.com/brocklyboy/status/1 ... 82593?s=20

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1477 ... 82593.html

We are unquestionably, undeniably, per policy counting deaths WITH Covid and not from it, and have been doing so the entire time. I will lay out evidence demonstrating that this is not a matter of opinion or subjective interpretation, this is 100% objective reality...

Sample screenshots/vid clips from the thread:

Etc.

The above is a mere sampling of just one set of datapoints of egregious lies, misdirections, obfuscations, disinfo, & crimes against humanity Re: the 'covid response' since 2020.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:44 pm

Pele'sDaughter » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:39 am wrote:There are probably more deaths from vaccine complications than COVID. Can't wait to see how their new malaria vaccine works out. :wallhead:

Indeed. What is largely left out of most dominant narrative discourse (though RFK Jr, however flawed or not anyone may find him to be, has been speaking up about this and it's beginning to gain traction) is that -- particularly moving forward -- these "vaccines" (all of them, not just those for covid), in whatever forms they may take recently and moving forward, have caused harms to immune systems and overall health/well-being (the actual percentage of harms may be impossible to reliably track, but even a small percentage is a problem and SHOULD minimally negate both mandates/'requirements' AND waiver of liability for these products). They may (or may not) prevent the illness/contagion intended for its use, but the overall net harm potential will generally outweigh whatever actual benefit (that may also be achieved via other means). These harms may not present themselves in the near-term, but -- particularly in aggregate, depending on amount of injections within a given timeframe, formulations, individual health profile, etc. -- over the long run it can very well contribute, perhaps principally, to severe illness and death (including various types of fast-moving cancers, neurological/cardiovascular/clotting disorders, etc.).

Compounding the above are all the pesticides, preservatives, glyphosate, microplastics (etc) in foods, crops, agriculture and environments (and other pharma drugs!) that ADD to mortality probability over time.

This is not to say that ALL pharma drugs/treatments are bad. Some may well be quite useful in a number of circumstances, even life-saving. But generally, a healthy person needs NONE of the above proactively. This is one of numerous reasons mandates -- any/all mandates -- are deeply unethical, harmful, and non-scientific affronts to essential human rights.

And ALL of the above is indeed Anthropogenic -- specifically elite/profit/control-levels of anthropogenic factors as CHIEF culprit in mortality for many humans today (particularly those that subscribe dutifully to much of the "guidance" prescribed in the current era, guidance heavily funded by pharma, various entities in govt, think tanks, bureaucratic institutions, etc). Indeed, if one was to adopt the lifestyle/eating habits of a farmer from the early 20th century, they'd no doubt have FAR better prospects for long-term health.

THIS is the 'anthropogenic' crisis I do subscribe to, rather than the largely BS "climate alarm" scam.

Tragic, infuriating, and maddening, that millions continue to be blind to the above.

But, little by little, this is beginning to change. Awareness (in various forms and levels of accuracy) is rising. This is good. But unlikely to swing the pendulum near-term.
Belligerent Savant

Postby DrEvil » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:46 pm

Pele'sDaughter » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:39 pm wrote:There are probably more deaths from vaccine complications than COVID. Can't wait to see how their new malaria vaccine works out. :wallhead:

Even if there is it still won't make a difference. The numbers are tiny compared to the number of births. To be clear, I'm not saying they're not up to shady shit, just that in regards to a depopulation agenda specifically they're doing a poor job of it.

If they truly want to depopulate the Earth (In the Bond villain way I mean, not the sensible way of giving people access to healthcare, education and contraceptives) they're going to have to kill billions, not millions.

@BelSav: that's why I used the numbers off Wikipedia, to show that even with the highest estimates it's still a drop in the bucket compared to annual births. There's eight thousand million of us. Killing a few million here and there isn't going to make any difference (again, I'm talking specifically about depopulation, not whatever other shady shit they're up to).
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:31 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:44 am

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:54 am

https://twitter.com/joshwalkos/status/1677136977869565954?s=46&t=WSwM3dzXi7slzIrqcRBjSw
Bioethics & the New Eugenics Death Panels etc...

Many of us have that creeping feeling, the one no one wants to verbalize out of being labeled a “conspiracy theorist”.

The one the taps you on the shoulder when you see stories about the normalization of euthanasia which means from Greek “good death”. Orwellian euphemistic language is employed , calling it “compassionate care”, “aid in dying” or “assisted dying”.

Or if you weren’t frozen with fear during COVID that little voice became a scream while you witnessed what amounts to a medical genocide with the inhumane protocols employed by hospitals at the direction of governments worldwide.

In this brilliantly researched video from James Corbett, he traces the progenitors of the modern form of Eugenicists the similarly euphemistic term BioEthicists. They employ amoral sophistry to rationalize their god complex, something that seems endemic among the intelligentsia. In the immortal words of David Byrne, same as it ever was.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:16 pm

WHO & Gates Inc announce plans to flood Africa with ultra dangerous malaria "vaccines"
https://www.dossier.today/p/who-and-gates-inc-announce-plans

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion