Bill Gates is Seriously Dangerous

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Anoymous Targets Bill GATES.

Postby Grizzly » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:54 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/g1hms3/bill_gates_i_fund_population_control_interview_in/
There is some eerie content on the cover of this magazine and the interview with Bill Gates justifies another look at it, he makes comments on how America will be more susceptible to privacy law changes if the country was subject to terrorism and comments on how he invests in population control... all in 1997! Weird.

This magazine is also discussed in the fantastic documentary Fall Cabal parts 1- 10. If you haven't already, I *strongly* recommend it!
[Trigger warning]
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Sounder » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:58 am

So, an implantable chip with 060606 in the patent number. Thanks Bill.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... =PCTBIBLIO

WO/2020/060606
Publication Date 26.03.2020
International Application No. PCT/US2019/038084
International Filing Date 20.06.2019
IPC
G06Q 20/06 2012.01
G06Q 20/32 2012.01
H04L 9/32 2006.01
G06Q 30/02 2012.01
G06N 3/08 2006.01
CPC
G06F 3/011
G06N 3/0454
G06N 3/0472
G06N 3/08
G06Q 20/18
G06Q 20/322
View less classifications
Applicants

MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY LICENSING, LLC [US/US]; One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington 98052-6399, US

Inventors

ABRAMSON, Dustin; US
FU, Derrick; US
JOHNSON, Joseph Edwin, JR.; US

Agents

MINHAS, Sandip S.; US
CHEN, Wei-Chen Nicholas; US
HINOJOSA, Brianna L.; US
HOLMES, Danielle J.; US
SWAIN, Cassandra T.; US
WONG, Thomas S.; US
CHOI, Daniel; US
HWANG, William C.; US
WIGHT, Stephen A.; US
CHATTERJEE, Aaron C.; US
JARDINE, John S.; US
GOLDSMITH, Micah P.; US
TRAN, Kimberly; US
PEREZ, Edgar; US

Priority Data
16/138,518 21.09.2018 US

(EN) CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
(FR) SYSTÈME DE CRYPTOMONNAIE UTILISANT DES DONNÉES D'ACTIVITÉ CORPORELLE
front page image
Abstract
(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Sounder » 21 Apr 2020 13:58 wrote:So, an implantable chip with 060606 in the patent number. Thanks Bill.

WO/2020/060606
IPC
G06Q 20/06 2012.01
G06Q 20/32 2012.01
H04L 9/32 2006.01
G06Q 30/02 2012.01
G06N 3/08 2006.01
CPC
G06F 3/011
G06N 3/0454
G06N 3/0472
G06N 3/08
G06Q 20/18
G06Q 20/322
Applicants

MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY LICENSING, LLC [US/US]; One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington 98052-6399, US

Inventors

ABRAMSON, Dustin; US
FU, Derrick; US

Agents

MINHAS, Sandip S.; US
HINOJOSA, Brianna L.; US
HOLMES, Danielle J.; US
SWAIN, Cassandra T.; US
WONG, Thomas S.; US
CHOI, Daniel; US
HWANG, William C.; US
WIGHT, Stephen A.; US
CHATTERJEE, Aaron C.; US
JARDINE, John S.; US
GOLDSMITH, Micah P.; US
TRAN, Kimberly; US
PEREZ, Edgar; US

Priority Data
16/138,518 21.09.2018 US

front page image
Abstract
(EN)
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

21st century pimping
stickdog99

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Sounder » 21 Apr 2020 23:58 wrote:So, an implantable chip with 060606 in the patent number. Thanks Bill.

WO/2020/060606
IPC
G06Q 20/06 2012.01
G06Q 20/32 2012.01
H04L 9/32 2006.01
G06Q 30/02 2012.01
G06N 3/08 2006.01
CPC
G06F 3/011
G06N 3/0454
G06N 3/0472
G06N 3/08
G06Q 20/18
G06Q 20/322
Applicants

Inventors

ABRAMSON, Dustin; US
FU, Derrick; US

Agents

MINHAS, Sandip S.; US
HINOJOSA, Brianna L.; US
HOLMES, Danielle J.; US
SWAIN, Cassandra T.; US
WONG, Thomas S.; US
CHOI, Daniel; US
HWANG, William C.; US
WIGHT, Stephen A.; US
CHATTERJEE, Aaron C.; US
JARDINE, John S.; US
GOLDSMITH, Micah P.; US
TRAN, Kimberly; US
PEREZ, Edgar; US

Priority Data
16/138,518 21.09.2018 US

front page image
Abstract
(EN)

Is that a chip or a reading/surveillance system connected to workplace payments?

Gates already funded chip development to the tune of $15+ million dollars some years ago via a company called MicroCHIP that were acquired by Dare (with an accent on the e) Bioscience recently.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby DrEvil » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:02 pm

Sounder » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:58 pm wrote:So, an implantable chip with 060606 in the patent number. Thanks Bill.

WO/2020/060606
IPC
G06Q 20/06 2012.01
G06Q 20/32 2012.01
H04L 9/32 2006.01
G06Q 30/02 2012.01
G06N 3/08 2006.01
CPC
G06F 3/011
G06N 3/0454
G06N 3/0472
G06N 3/08
G06Q 20/18
G06Q 20/322
Applicants

Inventors

ABRAMSON, Dustin; US
FU, Derrick; US

Agents

MINHAS, Sandip S.; US
HINOJOSA, Brianna L.; US
HOLMES, Danielle J.; US
SWAIN, Cassandra T.; US
WONG, Thomas S.; US
CHOI, Daniel; US
HWANG, William C.; US
WIGHT, Stephen A.; US
CHATTERJEE, Aaron C.; US
JARDINE, John S.; US
GOLDSMITH, Micah P.; US
TRAN, Kimberly; US
PEREZ, Edgar; US

Priority Data
16/138,518 21.09.2018 US

front page image
Abstract
(EN)

This is just a fitbit that mines cryptocurrency. The idea probably went something like "what if people could get paid to exercise? Let's patent it before anyone else does!"

There's no mention of chipping humans in there, and what would be the point anyway? Everyone is already carrying the ultimate tracking device in their pockets completely voluntarily.

Also, Bill Gates is not involved in the running of Microsoft anymore. He quit the board in March, so now he's just another shareholder.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:15 pm

On the one hand, Grizzly, I'll confess it's impossible for me to get into a video very many seconds past "Hello, Patriots," to which the only call-back of which I am reflexively capable is, predictably, Fuck You. I guess Smiley Beard doesn't want to talk to me, and surely I don't want to be lured into deconstructing him when there are so many richer fucks to deconstruct, though I was lured in the first place by the promise of some heavy media-cultural magazine-cover analysis and the hope of a new JFK Jr. theory, because I do take that one most seriously.

On the other hand, DrEvil, are you seriously suggesting there could be anything benign about the very existence of Gates and his 400-thread spider's blanket of future enrichments and global dominations suffocating the planet, let alone his predictably hubristic activities in the sector of achieving and owning the mass production of total instantaneous direct body-monitoring devices, with your nonsensical reassurance that he "is not involved in the running of Microsoft anymore" and is "just another shareholder"? Really? Gates is just another motherfucker currently valued at $150 or whatever number of billions (even though we are told he "gave away" half of something like that a decade ago) and his $100 billion (or whatever) personal tax haven (which he happens to still control though of course only through just another team of lackeys he hired to play board members) is merely a garden-variety foundation seeking a stranglehold on global health, education and development policy?

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:43 pm

On the one hand, Grizzly, I'll confess it's impossible for me to get into a video very many seconds past "Hello, Patriots," to which the only call-back of which I am reflexively capable is, predictably, Fuck You. I guess Smiley Beard doesn't want to talk to me, and surely I don't want to be lured into deconstructing him when there are so many richer fucks to deconstruct, though I was lured in the first place by the promise of some heavy media-cultural magazine-cover analysis and the hope of a new JFK Jr. theory, because I do take that one most seriously.

Fair enough...I get it, I’m not at all advocating this guy, just the rich information about the GEORGE magazine articles.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby identity » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:01 am

JackRiddler » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:15 pm wrote:.DrEvil, are you seriously suggesting there could be anything benign about the very existence of Gates

C'mon, Dr. Bill "Vaccines are a miracle" GatesOfHell is going to save us all with his selfless support for the COVERT-911 VACCINE, and protect us from all the unvaccinated motherfuckers out there with an invisible tattoo (which those scum unvaccinated enemies-of-humanity will not have, thereby ensuring that they are kept at a safe distance from us, the intelligent and the pure). What's not to love???
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby dada » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:48 am

Think I gotta go with dr.evil on this one. Body-monitoring tech is not evidence of nefarious plot.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby identity » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:54 am

Bill Gates, ID2020 & Vaccine Microchips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPSWKxyD9lo
We should never forget Galileo being put before the Inquisition.
It would be even worse if we allowed scientific orthodoxy to become the Inquisition.

Richard Smith, Editor in Chief of the British Medical Journal 1991-2004,
in a published letter to Nature
identity

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:25 am

dada » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:48 am wrote:Think I gotta go with dr.evil on this one. Body-monitoring tech is not evidence of nefarious plot.

Gates is evidence of nefarious plot.

Although yes, it's also "just" a fitbit that mines cryptocurrency, potentially a selling point for the consumer of this particular centralized body-monitoring technology, and, as a company patent, probably not a move that's produced out of the overall vision that embodies the Gates-topus but comports with it.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Re: Anonymous Targets Bill GATES.

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:29 am

Grizzly » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:43 pm wrote:Fair enough...I get it, I’m not at all advocating this guy, just the rich information about the GEORGE magazine articles.

With that salutation he's not advocating an exposition of this information but taking part in a political movement.

Or loose, attempted political movement, tendency, intellectual school.

That's true regardless of what he may think he is doing.

That doesn't invalidate any given info, but

a. should be seen, and serve to contextualize him, and (for me) puts him on default mistrust (watch away anyway, that's not my point),

b. will make me and many others like me allergic, involuntarily (but foreseeably), possibly causing me to miss some important info, but also suggesting it's not made for general audience but for his likeminded audience and fellow travellers, and also suggesting he doesn't care if I see it, and

c. should raise expectations, to those of us who've watched a lot of the media associated with this loose movement, of the generically sloppy standards applied by such media, the obsessions through which such media frames the world and is willing to distort it, the predetermined but never quite-stated conclusions, the hidden ideological up-sells and intimations and inflated promises of truth, possibly the usual irresolution in which unanswerable questions are left open as bait for future revelations that may bring us perpetually closer to discovery (but won't, keep watching, hit subscribe, here's my Patreon).

Those are generic expectations that tend to get confirmed, not always and not all. Is any of this untrue in the execution of this one? Do you see why the associations kind of follow naturally?

But I am curious and love reading cultural artifacts in their messages, subtexts, juxtapositions, unintended baggage, larger contexts, etc. So I am asking you, seriously, to tell me, in your own short or medium form as your own time and inclination permit: What do you see in this George mag cover?

ALSO

FIXED typo (Anoymous) in thread title, unless it was intentional?

JackRiddler

Postby DrEvil » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:39 am

JackRiddler » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:15 am wrote:.

On the other hand, DrEvil, are you seriously suggesting there could be anything benign about the very existence of Gates and his 400-thread spider's blanket of future enrichments and global dominations suffocating the planet, let alone his predictably hubristic activities in the sector of achieving and owning the mass production of total instantaneous direct body-monitoring devices, with your nonsensical reassurance that he "is not involved in the running of Microsoft anymore" and is "just another shareholder"? Really? Gates is just another motherfucker currently valued at $150 or whatever number of billions (even though we are told he "gave away" half of something like that a decade ago) and his $100 billion (or whatever) personal tax haven (which he happens to still control though of course only through just another team of lackeys he hired to play board members) is merely a garden-variety foundation seeking a stranglehold on global health, education and development policy?

He "only" owns 1.36% of Microsoft, but he probably has way more say than other shareholders, but still, he's officially out, to focus on his *ahem* philanthropic activities. My point was that the above patent isn't as sinister as some make it out to be (Gates isn't the literal Antichrist), it's just another tech-bro brainfart that will most likely never amount to anything, but they patented it anyway just in case because that's how they operate. Somewhere down the line they might be able to use it to squeeze a competitor or a startup.

There's no point piling on Gates with stuff like it when he's doing so much actual shit worth looking into. It's a distraction.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Re: Bill Gates is Seriously Dangerous

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:02 am

Thread title changed after Belligerent requested it

Belligerent also asks what earlier stuff on Gates we have, if not a full thread. All are invited to do reposts here!

Me being me, I remembered my own post from the Soros thread, comparing three cases of Batman Syndrome: billionaire robber barons who think they're superhero philanthropists.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 30#p610443

JackRiddler » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:24 pm wrote:Personally, I'd like to expropriate and jail all three of the following:

Business models - the robber baron part

Soros: Bond vigilante extracts windfall from correctly predicted financial events. Seeks to engineer timing to maximize his own gain. Odious and yet completely systemic. Inseparable from Wall Street and hedge fund standard practices. Shut them down or at least regulate heavily is the only credible response. (He's even half-for that in his intellectual work, the hypocrite.)

Gates: Opportunist wins monopoly, extracts exclusive profit streams (practically: rents) from new industry, invests in dominance, crushing technologically superior competitors and keeping 90% of users in special hell for decades. Could have gone differently.

Kochs: Inseparable from political influence. Massive ideological offensives and corruption of politicians tied to deregulation and winning of concessions within chosen field of plunder. Hugely successful and innovative in tools employed.

Political uses of the money through philanthropic complexes

Soros: Eastern European exile, classically anti-communist for the type. As intellectual, dresses up Cold War right-wing liberalism into "open society" concept for post-Wall world. Interventions along conventional political lines, in the sense that foundation complex chooses existing parties and factions to support within given nations. Efforts echo State Department-CIA line in most all cases, though at least he's helping legalize marijuana. Probably serving as CIA money funnel. Often odious, but hard to separate from overall U.S. foreign policy efforts and possibly altogether superfluous or replaceable. Surely innovative and adept in coopting and defusing left-wing forces in particular.

Gates: Singlehandedly (!) providing about 50% of the funding for unrelenting ideological war on public education and teachers' unions. Commandeering school systems as Microsoft buyers and training children as customers under humanitarian guise. Conducting medical experiments on African populations, same guise, again to benefit of companies owned by fortune and foundation. (Possibly developing good treatments in the process? Not excusable!) Heavy on the GMO support. Innovative and pathbreaking.

Kochs: Again, inseparable from business model. Have provided decades of lifesblood for enormous extreme right-wing disinformation and legislative juggernaut that might have never existed at this size without them. Innovative in methods, if basically Turbo John Birch. Hard to see where the anti-climate-change disinfo would be without them nowadays, since even the oil bigs have given up on the denialism.

Public images

Soros: Where known, treated as if he rules the world, made responsible for about a hundred times more than he could have possibly accomplished, defamed for a whole bunch of shit he did not do or was barely involved in. A particular target of 1) right-wing that needs image of "left-wing" billionaire, which he is not and 2) the usual people who believe the Nazi view of the world Jewish conspiracy (without being Nazis for the most part).

Gates: A saint! Used to be an ubernerd if exemplary genius. But now he's a saint!

Kochs: Definition of the devil on the liberal left. Gangsters, correctly assessed (they make it easy). Used by mainstream Democrats as magic shield for their taking money from and giving service to every other billionaire, bank and multi-death corporation (e.g., Gates).

Discuss and debate.

JackRiddler

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:23 am

DrEvil » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:39 am wrote:There's no point piling on Gates with stuff like it when he's doing so much actual shit worth looking into. It's a distraction.

Probably, yes. It does comport with the overall vision. All persons monitored in all ways at all times within a single system. This was attempted but wasn't quite what Microsoft's near-monopoly on personal OS achieved. Google's gone way further, and comes closer by the day. It probably isn't what BAMGF and the current spider's web of BG interests will achieve, but it points toward a future where it is supposed to be achieved... by some combination of IT, Wall Street, MIC, surveillance agencies, multinationals, and development institutions.

JackRiddler

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion