Death of RFK Jr Relatives and Possible Connections

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Death of RFK Jr Relatives and Possible Connections

Postby Grizzly » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:00 am

Robert F. Kennedy's granddaughter and her young son go missing on Chesapeake Bay

Looks like the Cowboy and Yankee war is back on... No? I believe there's a underground power struggle and it's playing out as we speak.

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Kennedy's granddaughter and her young son go missing

Postby Heaven Swan » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:35 am

Thanks for this important news Grizzly.

Another thing I was perplexed about when I dropped back by this forum was that there wasn’t a serious discussion of the matter of a possible Covid19–5g connection. That Wuhan, the original epicenter, Milan, Tehran and South Korea all had 5G rollouts using Huawei infrastructure is beyond suspicious.

Just before the outbreak, Wuhan had rolled out the 3rd and highest level—60 gigahertz—of 5g, and Milan had been designated and touted as the center of 5g in Europe.

Due to the evasiveness and obfuscation of the Telecom companies, I haven’t been able to discover if the 3rd level was rolled out in Milan, but Diamond Princess brochures brag about their 60 gigahertz 5g connectivity and include illustrations of how their super, highest-speed internet connects with satellites.

To implement 5g, cell phone panels, repeaters the size of a shoebox, must be installed on dedicated utility poles or added to telephone poles or light posts every 3-400 feet. These panels connect with larger antennas which connect with satellites. 60 gigahertz 5g will blanket areas where it is installed in a much more intense and thorough manner than previous generations. This will enable driverless cars, smart washers that order soap, ultra-fast downloading of movies, wow!...... along with the authoritarian wet dream of total surveillance and control.

I’m an optimist in thinking that 5g techno-dictatorship will prove to be another failed strategy for controlling humans, who have an innate love of freedom, but the disturbing lemming-like reaction to this real but managed and media-fueled pandemic gives me pause.

BTW As documented in the book “The Invisible Rainbow”, all previous rollouts of new technology that modified Earths’s electromagnetic field have been followed by epidemics.
"When IT reigns, I’m poor.” Mario
Heaven Swan

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:10 am

Heaven Swan » 04 Apr 2020 20:35 wrote:Thanks for this important news Grizzly.

Another thing I was perplexed about when I dropped back by this forum was that there wasn’t a serious discussion of the matter of a possible Covid19–5g connection. That Wuhan, the original epicenter, Milan, Tehran and South Korea all had 5G rollouts using Huawei infrastructure is beyond suspicious.

Just before the outbreak, Wuhan had rolled out the 3rd and highest level—60 gigahertz—of 5g, and Milan had been designated and touted as the center of 5g in Europe.

Due to the evasiveness and obfuscation of the Telecom companies, I haven’t been able to discover if the 3rd level was rolled out in Milan, but Diamond Princess brochures brag about their 60 gigahertz 5g connectivity and include illustrations of how their super, highest-speed internet connects with satellites.

To implement 5g, cell phone panels, repeaters the size of a shoebox, must be installed on dedicated utility poles or added to telephone poles or light posts every 3-400 feet. These panels connect with larger antennas which connect with satellites. 60 gigahertz 5g will blanket areas where it is installed in a much more intense and thorough manner than previous generations. This will enable driverless cars, smart washers that order soap, ultra-fast downloading of movies, wow!...... along with the authoritarian wet dream of total surveillance and control.

I’m an optimist in thinking that 5g techno-dictatorship will prove to be another failed strategy for controlling humans, who have an innate love of freedom, but the disturbing lemming-like reaction to this real but managed and media-fueled pandemic gives me pause.

BTW As documented in the book “The Invisible Rainbow”, all previous rollouts of new technology that modified Earths’s electromagnetic field have been followed by epidemics.

We barely have functional 3G where I live.

If Huawei is building infrastructure in all the areas that had major outbreaks it makes sense that people working for Huawei, or thir families carried the virus and began the infections. To me that's not so much beyond suspicious as pretty bloody obvious.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:45 pm

I really thought we weren't the bone broth, gay frogs are ruining the world, Qanon, survivalist stock piling AR-15 ammo, caching up on white 5 gallon buckets of mre type meals cadre around here.
:shrug:

Rule through violence, fear, and terror must end.
thrulookingglass

Postby identity » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:38 pm

Heaven Swan » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:35 am wrote:Another thing I was perplexed about when I dropped back by this forum was that there wasn’t a serious discussion of the matter of a possible Covid19–5g connection. That Wuhan, the original epicenter, Milan, Tehran and South Korea all had 5G rollouts using Huawei infrastructure is beyond suspicious.

Interesting!

BTW, there's a 5G Health Hazard thread in Data and Research here:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41796
identity

Postby Grizzly » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:07 pm

When I posted this I had really hoped to hear thoughts more toward Oglesby's work and the JFK assassination more to the historical, current, and future power struggles between the old-money Eastern Establishment ruling class and the upstart new-money oil/real-estate/aerospace ruling class of the South and West. And perhaps the 'Kennedy curse'.

But as someone else wrote, "there's no reason not to ask this question", [about 5g] as "poisoning the public in plain sight is common". But as to 5g causing the covid19 pandemic, I can't say I really can get behind that. At least as of yet.

I found it quite interesting the timing of Dylan's latest release 'Murder Most Foul' as if it might have been it's own sort twilight language, or of some sort of signal or dead man's switch, akin to Julian Assange's 'insurance' files.

There certainly is reason to have scepticism of 5g: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

And

Anyway, back to JFK Jr and his family curse, Did you know... That in Aug 1994, John F. Kennedy Jr gave a hand written note to then senator Joe Biden "Dear senator Biden: You are a traitor....." Biden (like a true dumbass) then went and snitched to the fbi, so now we have a public record. Hmmm... Why would JFK jr do this I wonder?
Further, they recently released a tweet of them singing

The FBI records were replete with fuzzy details about the two kidnapping plots. But one report concerned a letter, postmarked Aug. 26, 1994, that Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.), received from Worcester, Mass.

“Dear Sen. Biden,” the letter said. “You are a traitor.”

It was signed “John F. Kennedy Jr.”

The handwriting was analyzed. Fingerprints were lifted from the letter. But no suspects were identified, and the case was closed at the end of 1994.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2000-jun-20-mn-42953-story.html

Lastly there's this...

recently Qtards had this to say, "Why are JFK's grandkids singing "Timber" today?[ the 24th]
"It's going down, I'm yelling timber...
The bigger they are, the harder they fall...
End of the night, it's going down..."
Remember "Timberwolf" is the codename for the guy who killed him. George Herbert Walker Bush, (GHWB) USSS code name re: Timber wolf
The grey wolf (Canis lupus; also known as timber wolf) shares a common ancestry with the domestic dog.

And then this tragedy? Just seems like we’ve stepped into ... Bizarro World ©.

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:23 pm

5G/Corona is likely a massive public relations campaign (looking at some of the sources for the story, tech media in particular, and those making the claims, it feels very tentative and staged)

1. To innoculate against negative publicity? (Create ridicule, apathy, anger and aversion in relation to the topic.)

2. To drown out the last week of photo's and videos of teams, apparently installing 5G during the 'lockdown' with little or no visible 'distancing' for example?

3. To confuse and conceal the onset of adverse reactions to 5G?

4. As pointed out, that list of symptoms is very interesting* so perhaps, to conceal the use of a directable energy weapon i.e. 5G? Target selection via mobile signal** with range of potential attack modes from short to long term health impact, chronic ilness to death.

(*Though I can't find that post on RK's twitter, are you certain it's his?)
(**Governments demanding real time on mobile location data, from pay as you go to bells and whistles to, wait for it, fight Corona.)

Or all four?

Anyway, it has also been a week of videos featuring storms of birds or birds falling out of the sky like rain, apparently happening around the globe.

And there's the 'arson attacks' on 5G masts. More public relations? Genuine anti movement? Rabid troofers? Little evidence is offered up any case.

Then there's the disappearance, whose story, on a cursory reading, sounds very implausible.

Edit: for addtional conjecture and clarity.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:08 pm

Harvey: If I had to choose one of those, #1 would already suffice. 5G/Corona is a ridiculous diversionary inoculation to deal with the totally plausible idea that 5G causes cancer. (Which may be true, but is impossible to prove.)

But I doubt that's where the 5G-Wuhan thing comes from. I think what happened is more analogous to the story for how the virus itself supposedly jumped from a bat to this other creature (which I forget the name of) where it picked up some more genetic material, before some guy ate the creature and became Patient Zero.

Nanotech is being developed. Huge powers are hyped for it, claims it can transform people on a genetic level. The omnipresent surveillance state is already a reality and tending to legal permanent real-time tracking (and, more ominously, sorting) of everyone. Everything on the planet is connected in unpredictable and hazardous ways. The second season of Dollhouse aired years ago, and it's hardly the first imagining of how anyone can be taken over and made into a zombie of some sort by a broadcast signal. So the elements are all there for "5G causes cancer" (so 20th century) to jump, morph and modernize itself into the tale of an engineered virus the globalists use as trigger event for injecting everyone with vaccine that carries the surveillance or mind-control nanotech through which 5G will henceforth operate your body so that you are always obedient.*

What's really interesting about the cultural moment is that this memetic contraption is not only widely comprehensible but, in fact, an idea you could have predicted before Rona, as an almost certain consequence of Rona. Who knows, next we'll search this forum and find someone wrote a novel or a desktop exercise with this plot six years ago.

But no. Seeing as I tend to get my political science from a more realistic source -- Bond films -- to me it's obvious that the virus was just a plot to set up a fantastic global promotion for 5G, and the Internet generally. I mean, here we are, hundreds of millions are working or teaching by Zoom, everyone's streaming all day, peak all-time Internet use, and the network hasn't folded. But doncha want more bandwidth now?

Thank you, thru:

thrulookingglass wrote:I really thought we weren't the bone broth, gay frogs are ruining the world, Qanon, survivalist stock piling AR-15 ammo, caching up on white 5 gallon buckets of mre type meals cadre around here.
:shrug:

Rule through violence, fear, and terror must end.

Okay, how did all this end up in a Kennedy death thread? Requiescat en Pacem, I have no idea what happened. Mother and daughter, it's always a sad thing to hear. And this family's rate of death from non-natural causes is unbelievable, we agree.

* On edit, here's a variation I saw posted elsewhere: 'Americans are currently breathing in this “smart” dust through chemtrails. Think of it like this..... add the combination of vaccines, chemtrails (smart dust) and 5G and your body becomes internally digitized and can be remotely controlled. A person’s organ functions can be stopped remotely if one is deemed non-compliant.' That one definitely sounds like it was hatched in a corporation psyops lab to make the subject 5G generally poisonous, doesn't it? And now it's being reposted by people who believe it, or believe it's possible. I also like it for the use of "Americans."

That damned world, again coming after the poor Americans. HS has presented a far more streamlined and by comparison plausible version, in which 5G directly causes the disease, no virus required, and the vectors of the spread are the Huawei workers who installed the 5G in just those areas that later became Rona hotspots, and who, as JH pointed out, must have never coughed and why would that matter?

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Elvis » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:31 pm

5G is not a plan to take your freedom, 5G is a plan to take your money. :mrgreen:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Harvey » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:33 am

I do feel this story became a well resourced PR driven vehicle, at least in the last few days, whatever its origin. It smells wrong in all the right ways. I witnessed a viral campaign from the inside when I worked in the games industry, hell, I actually designed a similar viral campaign when I was involved with a revival of the Xcom franchise, before the project fizzled.

On the mobile tracking aspect you can find the reports of several governments over the last month, apparently seeking legal authority for such powers in response to Covid. It struck me as at least interesting that they should need to pass a law.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:56 am

Elvis » 05 Apr 2020 13:31 wrote:5G is not a plan to take your freedom, 5G is a plan to take your money. :mrgreen:

Or some people's brains.

Tho em radiation is sus. That's a legitimate consternation on its own.

It's almost as if ideas like 5G + Covid + Chemtrail nanites equals scanners and the matrix exist to discredit real questions about the potential dangers of EM exposure.

But that sort of thing wouldn't happen would it. I mean where would that have ever happened betore?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Nordic » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:24 pm

I have always scoffed at the “Chemtrails” folks. Always. Read a lot about them, tried to take them seriously, gave it the old Rigorous Intuition, but no. Couldn’t do it. Clearly, to me, what people were seeing were nothing more than contrails, not realizing that one of the main products of burning kerosene is water vapor, which immediately dispersed at 30,000 feet and freezes into white contrails, and that people were seeing more and more of them because there is so much more jet traffic than before. And the reason they appear to evenly stripe the sky is because the air mass is slowly, gradually moving ever eastward, so planes following the exact same flight path appear to be laying down parallel lines of white cloudy stuff as time passes.

But on March 4, I saw, above Portland Oregon, several planes laying down contrails simultaneously at different altitudes on a flight path I have never seen used before. Then the contrails multiplied and did all the “spooky” things that the chemtrails folks have always described. And there were so many of them.

It actually freaked me out a bit.

March 4. Think about that, how it sounds.

This is when the corona thing was really taking off, it was clearly weird as hell and getting. Weirder, and there was definitely something going on that they weren’t telling us about.

Lately I’ve been Pooh-Poohing the 5G people. After reading this thread I may have to take a closer look.

Shit is weird as hell out there.

Oh and if I ever rolled my eyes at anyone ranting about the NWO, New World Order, well, I apologize. Because that is EXACTLY what they seem to have in mind with this massive economic shutdown and the corralling of us into our homes and the curtailing of our freedoms.

Henry Kissinger even crawled out of his coffin to tell us what it’s all about. That should scare the crap out of everyone all by itself.

In talking to a lot of civilians lately, things are gonna get bad REALLY quickly. As in people are not going to be getting food. Lots and lots of them. I’ve already had someone getting into my car in the dead of night just outside my window and I live in the middle of nowhere, a place where I frequently leave the doors to my house unlocked and even open while I’m gone.

It’s gonna get crazier and not because of the virus. Because of the shutdown. The economy didn’t crash because of the virus.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby SonicG » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:25 pm

Kissinger hasn't been in his coffin though, he's been whispering in Kushner's ear the whole time...

Jared Kushner
By Henry Kissinger
https://time.com/collection/2017-time-1 ... d-kushner/
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby Sounder » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:10 am

Our job and aspiration as decent humans is to resonate the creative fire.

The Kennedy family is one of very few elite families that promotes connection to creative impulse, rather than interfering so as to keep peons in their place.

God bless
Sounder

Postby 0_0 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:31 am

Nordic » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:24 pm wrote:I have always scoffed at the “Chemtrails” folks. (...) But on March 4, I saw, above Portland Oregon, several planes laying down contrails simultaneously at different altitudes on a flight path I have never seen used before. Then the contrails multiplied and did all the “spooky” things that the chemtrails folks have always described. And there were so many of them.

PUBLISHED: 01:05 BST, 13 August 2019

The plan sounds like science fiction — but could be fact within a decade; every day more than 800 giant aircraft would lift millions of tonnes of chalk dust to a height of 12 miles above the Earth's surface and then sprinkle the lot high around the stratosphere.

In theory, the airborne dust would create a gigantic sunshade, reflecting some of the Sun's rays and heat back into space, dimming those that get through and so protecting Earth from the worsening ravages of climate warming.

This is not the crackpot plan of a garden-shed inventor. The project is being funded by billionaire and Microsoft founder Bill Gates and pioneered by scientists at Harvard University.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... rming.html

playmobil of the gods
0_0

Next

Return to General Discussion