....And divided we fall

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

....And divided we fall

Postby lucky » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:41 am

You know how sometimes when reading an article or watching a vid something leaps out at you and joins the dots? (well some of them). Firstly apologies if this has been said before- and it probably has but I think it's important that at least the sentiment of what I am saying is acknowledged as 'a thing' .
The 'do we wear a mask or not' debate is just another in a long line of recent divides that we find ourselves unwittingly made to agree or not with the argument ,such as it is.

BLM or do all lives or just some..

Anti-semitic writing in an article? you decide

Is Covid man made or natural?

Lockdown, a necessary evil or pointless and antisocial

Social distancing......

Well you get my drift and these are just a few recent additions to divide in to smaller and smaller groups US the people of the world. And why would the MSM be pushing these agendas? 'Divide and conquer' (Julias Caesar). Shits gonna HTF and we are walking right in to the blades.
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: ....And divided we fall

Postby Harvey » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:03 pm

Indeed.

Sexual identity is another big wedge in the 'identity politics' of divide and rule.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:18 pm

Cartesian-Newtonian
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby danb » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:03 pm

I believe its getting worse and more apparent because we as individuals in ourselves are more distracted, divided and hypocritical than ever before. Our consciousness is fragmented and weak. We are at the mercy of whatever destructive whims, thoughts and day-dreams our 'mind' seeks to engage us in.

Even the most cursory experimentation with a breath concentration meditation will show us this.

There is a huge increase in negative internal reaction to situations in life with a similar sized decrease in internal reflection.

All just my opinion. Instead of 'we' I could just as easily haved used 'I'.
danb

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:45 pm

danb » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:03 am wrote:I believe its getting worse and more apparent because we as individuals in ourselves are more distracted, divided and hypocritical than ever before.

For what little it's worth, we -- I mean I -- disagree.

Nothing has changed in human nature, these things are just easier to quantify now that we're leaving a digital, searchable trail along the trajectory of our distractions, divisions and hypocrisies.

And to interject a little optimism into an already cheerful thread, I take great hope in all this: it's really our best best for derailing the globalization project. The cynical game described in the OP is incredibly effective and incredibly easy, and it's been proliferating for centuries now. It is played by more actors & operators, on more stages, at faster speeds, than ever before. Again, not a change in quality, but quantity.

And now, as many here have noted already, we find ourselves observing a United States with multiple "color revolutions" afoot on our own soil, because they're cheap and powerful ops, and because we've trained so fucking many operators by now. And what else are they going to do? Take up gardening?

No, they will continue to dissolve and destroy all that they can touch. And then they will turn their sights on China -- many of them already have. (After all, the Uighur play dates back through decades of training and funding, back to the early days of Graham E. Fuller's tenure at The Farm.)

Solve et Coagula is terribly clever stuff until you realize your only coagulant is the secret fraternity of cut-throats and liars. "Fuck or be fucked" is no basis for a New World Order; just another house built on sand.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Cordelia » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:57 pm

I (we, you, he, she, it, they) am (are, is) personally getting lost in the pronouns now. :oops:

But yeah, to all.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Laodicean » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby norton ash » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Sloth-Self-care
Avarice-Ambition
Envy-Motivation
Pride- Self-esteem
Gluttony- Self-soothing
Wrath- Passion
Lust - Love

Just tryin to be the righteous man. Love to all.
Zen horse
norton ash

Re: ....And divided we fall into...

Postby Cordelia » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:16 pm

Communicating feelings through Emoticons...

Claiming hundreds of ‘friends’ never met...

Feeding narcissism self-esteem through self-portraits on Instagram....

etc., etc...

It’s got to impact our circuitry.

(If I have to come back after I die, I won’t be surprised to find myself an ampersand.)
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby DrEvil » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:26 pm

I keep circling back to my old favorite: compulsive narrative syndrome (not a "real" thing btw, but what is these days?)

We all build narratives, and it's easier than ever to find like-minded people, so the lonesome village idiot now has a whole global village of idiots to engage with. No matter how obscure or weird or plain fucked up your beliefs are there are others sharing those beliefs a keystroke away, ready and willing to reinforce them for you. The result is self-reinforcing reality bubbles that spits out movements and belief-systems at an ever increasing rate, organically or custom-built for specific purposes, with Facebook and friends egging people on in the name of engagement and that all-important advertising revenue.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Re: ....And divided we fall into...

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:27 am

Cordelia » 01 Aug 2020 03:16 wrote:Communicating feelings through Emoticons...

Claiming hundreds of ‘friends’ never met...

Feeding narcissism self-esteem through self-portraits on Instagram....

etc., etc...

It’s got to impact our circuitry.

(If I have to come back after I die, I won’t be surprised to find myself an ampersand.)

The neurological effects of social media remind me a little of meth.

Combatitive meth like dopamine addiction....
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:14 am

When I was a kid there was UK tv show called the tomorrow people.

There was a double episode called Blue and Green.

It's onyoutube. It's an interesting take on this whole thread. I haven't seen it since I was a kid but iirc it's making almost exactly the same point Nordic is.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:28 am

The UN Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goals integrate many of the components of the 2010 Rockefeller Report including the Lockstep Scenario; population reduction; World Health Organization (WHO); Event 201; global vaccination program; cascading economic collapse; the multiple trillion dollar bailout known as the CARES Act; the new US Treasury and Federal Reserve relationship; special purpose vehicles (SVPs); bottomless well of liquidity at the Fed; the Fed hires Blackrock; supply chain disruptions; debt deflation; Universal Basic Income (UBI); collapse of oil prices; massive shift of capital to the top; the coming mega-depression; food insecurity leading to famine; World Bank and International Monetary Fund; unemployment and bankruptcies; privatization; who benefits.

https://soundcloud.com/guns-and-butter-1/global-economic-lockdown-with-peter-koenig-and-ellen-brown-422
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:25 am

RI needs new blood. I can't believe all posters in this thread page have been around the last ten years or more.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:58 am

Occult Means Hidden » 13 Sep 2020 00:25 wrote:RI needs new blood. I can't believe all posters in this thread page have been around the last ten years or more.

New blood isn't interested in out of date technology.
Joe Hillshoist

Next

Return to General Discussion