The Covid19 New World Order and the World Economic Forum

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Covid19 New World Order and the World Economic Forum

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:16 pm

Salient points, Liminal. Frustrating times, to say the least.

Just came across this, posted in Off-Guardian. Caveat Lector, always.

Jill Kirkwood posted this on Facebook. It was censored. Can you think of a single good reason why?

If you find yourself ‘disapproving’ of the massive protest in London yesterday which was ignored by the BBC (yet they reported on the Berlin protest), if you find yourself agreeing with the completely distorted and misleading propaganda/disinformation in some other trashy tabloids, if you find yourself believing that we were all a big group of fascists, because there was (apparently but not seen by me), a fascist flag spotted draped somewhere at a height, (which had nothing to do with us and was away from the main body of people), despite the fact that one of our main concerns is the loss of freedom resulting from the policies of this oppressively authoritarian government, shame on you.

We were all there because we question government. When the masses are supporting kids wearing masks in schools, we are the people who have spent entire evenings trawling through peer reviewed science and censored information and are wondering who makes these decisions when more under 19s died from flu, and it now turns out that every one of the supposed Covid deaths had serious underlying conditions.

We are the people who have spent months of our spare time studying independent epidemiologists who are ignored by the media and who are saying that more lockdowns will result in a 15 million NHS backlog and resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths, more increases in domestic abuse and rocketing suicides.

We are the people who are asking why are we destroying the mental health of millions of healthy people by fining them for having kids parties and preventing them from freely meeting up with who they want to, in any location, when they are not at risk, but at the same time BLM protests where statues were pulled down get the police kneeling and full support from the establishment.

We are the ‘mad conspiracy theorists’ who have studied the origins of the PCR test, and understand that entire areas are being locked down based on either false-positive results, or positive results that have not detected a live virus, but dead remnants of viral fragments that cannot be called ‘infections’.

I can tell you from being at the protest yesterday that I am absolutely fuming at how this diverse group of intelligent and well informed, sane human beings are being deliberately smeared and ridiculed. I have had it with what is going on in this country. Sometimes I feel like screaming with frustration, particularly at the insane desire to follow nonsensical rules without questioning.”

https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/01/fac ... m-protest/

Here as well:

https://www.marktaliano.net/censored-if ... will-fall/

CENSORED: If you questioned why we marched against Covid-19 measures, shame on you – “we are the people”/ By Jill Kirkwood and Vanessa Beeley, The Wall Will Fall
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:40 pm

Nordic » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:06 pm wrote:They’re not going to let us build a new world.

The economy isn’t crashing to leave us free.

They’re crashing the economy to enslave us in their 4th industrial Revolution and The Great Reset.

This isn’t good news. It’s the worst case scenario.

They’re transforming the entire world into a techno-fascist State.

Think of the people in their pods in The Matrix. Oblivious, Fed an artificial diet of “reality”.

We’re talking total surveillance and total control through pervasive technology, digital money, “the economy of things” and Artificial Intelligence.

It’s a dystopian nightmare for everyone but the wealthiest most powerful 300 families or thereabouts.

Seems to me the almighty "they" can't even get you, a willing slave to the propaganda industry, to wear a mask.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Nordic » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:16 pm

Christ. No wonder I left this place. It’s so far gone it’s sad. M
You folks don’t even know what “comorbidity” means. M
You think a comorbidity is a SYMPTOM of Covid.

Wow

Did SLAD eat your brains with her endless onslaught of TDS bullshit?

Really pathetic.

Ok just leave you with this news that most of those TERRIFYING NEW CASES OF COVID that have resulted in a totalitarian lockdown, a brutal police state, in what is supposedly a first world country? Are bullshit.

The COVID tests are bullshit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/heal ... sting.html

[quote]The PCR test amplifies genetic matter from the virus in cycles; the fewer cycles required, the greater the amount of virus, or viral load, in the sample. The greater the viral load, the more likely the patient is to be contagious.

This number of amplification cycles needed to find the virus, called the cycle threshold, is never included in the results sent to doctors and coronavirus patients, although it could tell them how infectious the patients are.

ADVERTISEMENT
Continue reading the main story

In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.

On Thursday, the United States recorded 45,604 new coronavirus cases, according to a database maintained by The Times. If the rates of contagiousness in Massachusetts and New York were to apply nationwide, then perhaps only 4,500 of those people may actually need to isolate and submit to contact tracing. [\quote]

Al those new “cases”? They’re not cases.

Enjoy your epidemic of fear. People are WEIRDLY attached to being scared. It’s amazing.

I’ve lost all hope for the human race. They’re abjectly stupid. My opinion of humanity has never been lower. And that’s saying a lot. :yay
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Nordic » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:16 pm wrote:Christ. No wonder I left this place. It’s so far gone it’s sad. M
You folks don’t even know what “comorbidity” means. M
You think a comorbidity is a SYMPTOM of Covid.

Wow

Did SLAD eat your brains with her endless onslaught of TDS bullshit?

Really pathetic.

Ok just leave you with this news that most of those TERRIFYING NEW CASES OF COVID that have resulted in a totalitarian lockdown, a brutal police state, in what is supposedly a first world country? Are bullshit.

The COVID tests are bullshit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/heal ... sting.html

The PCR test amplifies genetic matter from the virus in cycles; the fewer cycles required, the greater the amount of virus, or viral load, in the sample. The greater the viral load, the more likely the patient is to be contagious.

This number of amplification cycles needed to find the virus, called the cycle threshold, is never included in the results sent to doctors and coronavirus patients, although it could tell them how infectious the patients are.

In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.

On Thursday, the United States recorded 45,604 new coronavirus cases, according to a database maintained by The Times. If the rates of contagiousness in Massachusetts and New York were to apply nationwide, then perhaps only 4,500 of those people may actually need to isolate and submit to contact tracing.

Al those new “cases”? They’re not cases.

Enjoy your epidemic of fear. People are WEIRDLY attached to being scared. It’s amazing.

I’ve lost all hope for the human race. They’re abjectly stupid. My opinion of humanity has never been lower. And that’s saying a lot. :yay
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:52 pm wrote:.

It was a simple request asking you to outline exactly how you've determined a 1% US fatality rate from Covid-19.

Yes, and I answered it.

accurately reflect today's figures as reported.

"Accurately reflect" means what, exactly? The actual numbers are likely not accurate, for the reasons I briefly outlined, among others. I understand these are the figures as officially reported. In no way does that mean they are accurate (by their account, it would be, of course), but that depends on how much faith one has in the reporting process, and the entities involved.

Nearly all agree that the number of cases and number of fatalities from/with covid-19 would be greater if a more accurate accounting took place.

What group(s) are you referencing when indicating 'nearly all'? Is there a report that summarizes this? Unless you're referring only to official authorities.

There are those that would argue the opposite.

Even official authorities, such as the CDC, have issued various retractions and revisions to guidance and projections. There has yet to be an outside neutral party involved in vetting the officially reported figures, and likely won't be for some time (and any future commission, if ever charged with vetting the figures, will probably be compromised. See Warren and 911 commissions for historical context).

Back to my earlier question, however: what percentage of the official tally of deaths would warrant mandated vaccination? I ask this of anyone. Everyone will have different thresholds for authoritarian actions depending on their 'risk profile' and/or faith in our Authorities/official accounting of events.

I had to take a break from this thread after reading BS' comment above. First I asked for BS to explain how he arrived at a 1% Covid-19 fatality rate. Both figures he gives he made-up; pulled them out of his hat. Pure fantasy. Here's his explanation:

My rough (wholly unverifiable) estimate of 1% corrects for the myriad scenarios where a fatility was listed as "with covid" (such as listing someone that died in a car accident as a 'covid' death; in other instances, many exhibiting flu-like symptoms have been marked as a covid death, at times even when they weren't tested for the virus; these factors, among others, will skew the death tally, markedly in some cases. All of this assumes the testing criteria itself is 100% accurate, which it is not). We can move my estimate up to 2%, if preferred, but it certainly wouldn't keep at 3% if a true/objective accounting -- which has yet to happen -- of the figures were performed.

But that's not what pissed me off. This is:

I wrote
accurately reflect today's figures as reported.

"Accurately reflect" means what, exactly? The actual numbers are likely not accurate, for the reasons I briefly outlined, among others. I understand these are the figures as officially reported. In no way does that mean they are accurate (by their account, it would be, of course), but that depends on how much faith one has in the reporting process, and the entities involved.

Even taking my quoted words out of context doesn't help your case. What I wrote is crystal clear in meaning. (I'm surprised you didn't try throwing out "English is my second language" as you have before.

Here's what I wrote:

The figures I've used were provided by the COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU), and accurately reflect today's figures as reported.

I accurately copied the reported figures, is what it means. And no one here has ever said the fatality rate as reported is accurate, so knock it off. There will never be an accurate figure for the numbers of death from Covid-19, never.

Lastly, for the moment anyway, comes this:

I wrote:
Nearly all agree that the number of cases and number of fatalities from/with covid-19 would be greater if a more accurate accounting took place.

BS replied::
What group(s) are you referencing when indicating 'nearly all'? Is there a report that summarizes this? Unless you're referring only to official authorities.

There are those that would argue the opposite.

Even official authorities, such as the CDC, have issued various retractions and revisions to guidance and projections. There has yet to be an outside neutral party involved in vetting the officially reported figures, and likely won't be for some time (and any future commission, if ever charged with vetting the figures, will probably be compromised. See Warren and 911 commissions for historical context).

"Nearly all" means nearly all. People have been dying from Covid-19 since November. When did we get our first tests? Late May, June?
A great many Covid-19 deaths occurred during that time frame but are unaccounted to the disease. An accurate tally of death caused by Covid-19 is impossible; there will never be an accurate accounting of fatalities due to this disease.Even when the best accounting has been made available, it won't include all of Covid-19's victims.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:31 pm wrote:.

As if on cue.

Saw this earlier via Twitter. Haven't yet cross-checked the CDC site (on my mobile) to confirm these updated figures, but will do so when time allows. Others are welcome to corroborate.

CDC update:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... /index.htm

This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

That’s 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age

You should be ashamed for posting some reddit post that came across your twitter feed, especially without first verifying its veracity. You really got Nordic going, though.

And later in this thread you inform Elvis you haven't even read the CDC report the tweet was based upon. Shame on you, BS, for posting this bs propaganda without first conducting any research to sus out its truthfulness.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:43 pm

Give it a rest, Iam. I'll briefly address some of your huffing and puffing.

Iam:

Here's what I wrote:

The figures I've used were provided by the COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU), and accurately reflect today's figures as reported.

I accurately copied the reported figures, is what it means. And no one here has ever said the fatality rate as reported is accurate, so knock it off. There will never be an accurate figure for the numbers of death from Covid-19, never.

ok, if that's what you say. That's not how I initially interpreted your phrasing, which is why I posed the question.
Also, this bit: "no one here has ever said the fatality rate as reported is accurate, so knock it off." -- when did I suggest such a thing? You're taking a question I posed to you alone, and then you re-framed it (misconstruing along the way) to apply to all of RI? Not an advisable tactic, counselor.

Iam again:
You should be ashamed for posting some reddit post that came across your twitter feed, especially without first verifying its veracity. You really got Nordic going, though.

And later in this thread you inform Elvis you haven't even read the CDC report the tweet was based upon. Shame on you, BS, for posting this bs propaganda without first conducting any research to sus out its truthfulness.

1. I didn't obtain that from reddit. I have not once referenced reddit for any COVID-related information;
2. I don't have a Twitter account, and therefore, no twitter feed;
3. This space is not a formal peer-reviewed venue, for chrissakes (though there may be one or two academics that lurk and contribute here, perhaps); it's a wholly informal 'online hangout' of various eccentrics and (at least at one point), curious minds. It registers nary a blip in the sphere of mainstream influence, so please spare me your finger-wagging, Iam. Laughable.

I was transparent in indicating I haven't had a chance to review the official CDC update. No one here is under any obligation to perform a full due diligence assessment of all content prior to posting here. Indeed, I'd wager that the overwhelming majority of content here is often shared with minimal due diligence and/or full digest in advance of submission. There's a smidgen of intuition involved, more often than not. A core attribute of the original landlord, I believe.

All that aside, taking CDC's official talking points at face-value is a foolish endeavor, in any event. It's not propaganda, in my view, to state there are plenty of lies being told out there by official channels.

I for one appreciate's Nordic's take, however aligned or not they may be with mine. I hope he continues to come back here.

And you, Iam, are welcome to continue your attempts to finger-wag. I find it amusing, in turns.
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:45 pm

As if on cue.

Saw this earlier via Twitter. Haven't yet cross-checked the CDC site (on my mobile) to confirm these updated figures, but will do so when time allows. Others are welcome to corroborate.

CDC update:

This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

That’s 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age

And here you intentionally mislead casual readers. At first glance, it appears your link would include the quoted material, but of course, it doesn't. Why include a quote without a link to its source? How about you provide us with a link your source to where you found this misleading bit of bs, BS?
Iamwhomiam

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:52 pm

I already replied to you. I've other items to tend to, now. The quoted bit was taken from a site I can't locate at the moment, but has been repeated across various other venues, and I shared it here to obtain feedback from others.

Regardless, it's quite clear that the CDC's updated information indicates -- as prior updates have as well -- the fatality rates aren't nearly as dire as initially reported/forecast. The lower-than-forecast figures may well have been due in part to steps taken during initial lockdowns, but less harsh lockdown measures could have been taken, resulting in same/similar results (arguably). No way to ever know for certain, of course.

My position is, simply: the EXTENT of the lockdowns are unwarranted/excessive, and will cause -- already have caused -- far more devastation to lives and livelihoods than COVID itself.

And: the CDC/WHO/Govts are not to be trusted (though that should be a given -- nothing particularly pearl-clutching here).
Belligerent Savant

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:55 pm

Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:43 pm wrote:.

Give it a rest, Iam. I'll briefly address some of your huffing and puffing.

Iam:

Here's what I wrote:

ok, if that's what you say. That's not how I initially interpreted your phrasing, which is why I posed the question.
Also, this bit: "no one here has ever said the fatality rate as reported is accurate, so knock it off." -- when did I suggest such a thing? You're taking a question I posed to you alone, and then you re-framed it (misconstruing along the way) to apply to all of RI? Not an advisable tactic, counselor.

Iam again:

1. I didn't obtain that from reddit. I have not once referenced reddit for any COVID-related information;
3. This space is not a formal peer-reviewed venue, for chrissakes (though there may be one or two academics that lurk and contribute here, perhaps); it's a wholly informal 'online hangout' of various eccentrics and (at least at one point), curious minds. It registers nary a blip in the sphere of mainstream influence, so please spare me your finger-wagging, Iam. Laughable.

I was transparent in indicating I haven't had a chance to review the official CDC update. No one here is under any obligation to perform a full due diligence assessment of all content prior to posting here. Indeed, I'd wager that the overwhelming majority of content here is often shared with minimal due diligence and/or full digest in advance of submission. There's a smidgen of intuition involved, more often than not. A core attribute of the original landlord, I believe.

All that aside, taking CDC's official talking points at face-value is a foolish endeavor, in any event. It's not propaganda, in my view, to state there are plenty of lies being told out there by official channels.

I for one appreciate's Nordic's take, however aligned or not, they may be with mine. I hope he continues to come back here.

And you, Iam, are welcome to continue your attempts to finger-wag. I find it amusing, in turns.

Good, I'm glad you find my correcting your bullshit propaganda amusing.

I see you have a problem taking criticism and certainly offer no apology for haphazardly posting utter bullshit. As I wrote, "You should be ashamed... (of yourself)."

As if on cue.

CDC update:

That’s 9,210 deaths

Yeah, what you saw via twitter.

I never wrote anything about you obtaining it from reddit. I searched for where it originated, which was reddit. Please forgive me for believing you when you said you saw it via twitter, which I mistakenly called your twitter feed..

Let's tackle the rest, from #3 on. Finger wagging! You feel I'm scolding you? Good, you should feel that way, but your behavior is far from innocent and you were not being transparent at all, considering your admission of not having read the CDC update came a page later.

Finger wagging, Jesus! You want to blow off this incident as if it didn't matter. You reduced the death tally from Covid-19 by nearly 180,000 souls to 9,210 fatalities without first checking, because "No one here is under any obligation to perform a full due diligence assessment of all content prior to posting here."

If I was a moderator, you'd be out on a month's suspension.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Belligerent Savant wrote:My position is, simply: the EXTENT of the lockdowns are unwarranted/excessive, and will cause -- already have caused -- far more devastation to lives and livelihoods than COVID itself.

Devastation happens only if the central government fails to meet its responsibility—which it certainly has. The government could prevent the devastation if it chose to do so.

It's largely on us: vote for candidates who refuse corporate money.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:08 pm

I agree. Had this been handled better at the outset, we'd be returning to normal by now.

Trump choked. Thousands died and more will die because of his utter ineptitude as Commander In Chief.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:17 pm

Iam and BS, gentlemen, please turn down the rhetorical heat! — neither of you is a stupid idiot, you both have good intent, and I'm confident you guys (and all of us) can discuss these interpretations of data without rancor.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:39 pm

Elvis » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:00 pm wrote:It's largely on us: vote for candidates who refuse corporate money.

Come now, Elvis. Tell me this is sarcasm. You can't earnestly believe this is an option in our current system. Which candidate would that be?

[Sanders would be an incorrect answer, due in large part to his complicity in playing along in the game. We've addressed this elsewhere already.]

Iamwhomiam » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:55 pm wrote:If I was a moderator, you'd be out on a month's suspension.

That's humorous. Moderator duties would require a semblance of impartiality and objectivity. As such, your moderator aspirations will remain fanciful.

Let it be known you started this useless sh1t-stirring, IAM. My mistake was to oblige you in replies; not to be repeated.

/back to the topic at hand.
Belligerent Savant

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Nordic » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:16 pm wrote:You think a comorbidity is a SYMPTOM of Covid.

Wow

I "think" that because that is exactly what the CDC said and is an artifact of how medical data is collated and deaths are explained and recorded.

Example being that if someone develops inflammation of the heart due to COVID leading to cardiac arrest, the cause of death is still COVID and the inflammation of the heart is listed as a comorbid condition. Someone with AIDS, similarly, who dies of pneumonia (caused by their decimated immune system's inability to fight off invading bacteria) dies "of AIDS" with "pneumonia" listed as a comorbid condition.

Numerous outlets and the CDC themselves have worked hard to clarify that the majority of "comorbid" conditions in these stats are not things like metabolic syndrome, diabetes, asthma, etc, but lethal organ and body failures caused by COVID.

This is not a matter of opinion.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion