The Covid19 New World Order and the World Economic Forum

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Covid19 New World Order and the World Economic Forum

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:49 pm

NEW Article - Since late last year, RNA for Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines, including its recently reformulated Omicron booster, has been exclusively manufactured by a little known company with significant ties to US intelligence.
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/08/investigative-reports/rna-for-modernas-omicron-booster-manufactured-by-cia-linked-company/

"We're in a live exercise here..." ~mike pompusass
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:54 pm

Kids Are Back in Classrooms and Laptops Are Still Spying on Them
https://www.wired.com/story/student-monitoring-software-privacy-in-schools/

It Takes A Village Of Third Party Surveillance Tech Providers To Raise A Child
https://www.techdirt.com/2022/08/09/it-takes-a-village-of-third-party-surveillance-tech-providers-to-raise-a-child/

it's all combining into one thing...NWO/RESET Bye bye sovereign citizen.*

"America used to have citizens. Then its government put it up for sale. Now it's got investors."

Neal Stephenson's Interface, Chapter 2**

*Not as in the Reich-wing nutjob sense, but as in the Responsibilities Of American Citizenship (1955)

and
Don't Be A Sucker (1947)

The slow incremental/generational turning...

**Hell, I may have just read that quote from Neal Stephenson's, Interface. on RI? I'm not certain, of anything anymore.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:34 am

ho hum ...
The FBI searched emails, texts and other electronic communications of as many as 3.4 million U.S. residents without a warrant over a year, the nation’s top spy chief said in a report... Mass surveillance is just another conspiracy theory.
https://i.redd.it/uyfsrm4eqij91.jpg

https://archive.ph/mFCC8

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:48 pm

WEF | Klaus Schwab | Biden Delivers Keynote On "Mastering the Fourth Industrial Revolution" & Schwab Describes Biden As, "You Were One of the Most Engaged and Hardest Working Members of the World Economic Forum."

https://rumble.com/v1goed9-klaus-schwab-.html

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:49 pm

From the video, this is the creepy Israeli WEF guy, speaking at the end - what's his name Griz?:

I think maybe, in a couple of decades when people look back, the thing they will remember from the Covid crisis is, this is the moment when everything went digital. And this was the moment when everything became *monitored, that we *agreed to be surveilled all the time, not just in authoritarian regimes but even in democracies and maybe most importantly at all[sic] this was the moment when surveillance started going under the skin.

*I think I must have missed that referendum. Interpretations of the last sentence are most welcome.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby DrEvil » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:09 pm

Probably a reference to widespread covid testing/passports.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:01 am

Scanning students’ homes during remote testing is unconstitutional, judge says
Ohio judge says room scans could form a slippery slope to more illegal searches.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/08/privacy-win-for-students-home-scans-during-remote-exams-deemed-unconstitutional/

it just never ends...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby DrEvil » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:22 am

But it just did. :)
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:34 pm

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:52 pm

World Economic Forum

‘My Carbon’: An approach for inclusive and sustainable cities

Cities across the world account for almost 75% of our total carbon emissions. As countries move towards implementing their pledges for a net zero future, urban areas will remain the action ground for decades to come. While transport and buildings are the major drivers for emissions in cities, the share of individual emissions are significant at around 40%.

Inclusivity of citizens is becoming the most important element of success or failure in the journey towards sustainability. Community-led initiatives can make a significant contribution towards sustainability, increase resilience and social cohesion. There have been numerous examples of personal carbon allowance programs in discussions for the last two decades, however they had limited success due to a lack of social acceptance, political resistance, and a lack of awareness and fair mechanism for tracking “My Carbon” emissions.

There have been significant developments in last five to seven years on social, environment and technology fronts that could help realise “My Carbon” initiatives for shaping the future towards smart and sustainable cities.

Specifically, to mention three developments in this context:

1. COVID-19 was the test of social responsibility A huge number of unimaginable restrictions for public health were adopted by billions of citizens across the world. There were numerous examples globally of maintaining social distancing, wearing masks, mass vaccinations and acceptance of contact-tracing applications for public health, which demonstrated the core of individual social responsibility.

stickdog99

Postby DrEvil » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:56 pm

Personal carbon allowance. Great. God forbid the rich fucks at Davos whose carbon footprint is orders of magnitude above most of us plebs should have to make concessions in their lifestyle. Makes perfect sense that someone who flies a private jet should have the same allowance as someone who takes the bus to work because they can't afford a car. Motherfuckers.

There's a few thousand of them and eight billion of us. They should be reminded of that. These fuckers should be terrified 24/7.

I'm honestly not sure if there's any civilized way to change the system any more. They're too entrenched, and control too much of it for ordinary people to change it. We're playing by the rules while they make and break the rules as they see fit.
DrEvil

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:10 am

Impressive. Brava.

Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:28 am

:thumbsup
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:02 pm

I should add here that I'm not yet familiar with her policies, broadly (though I plan to dig further in the days/weeks ahead). I expect U.S. press is issuing all manner of proclamations tying her to "fascism"/Far Right ideology, with minimal, if any, context. My posting above is due specifically to the content of the above-quoted speech.
(as an agnostic, I have reservations about politics merging with religion, but we've been observing clear dogmatic secular 'religion' in the form of "The Science" take over much of discourse and policy over the last few years, so there is a significant amount of contextual information missing from mainstream rhetoric. And, as citizens of a given Country suffer from the consequences of policy extremes/govt overreach, it will naturally give rise to sentiments in opposition, which in turn may move in directions that incrementally depart from ideals [operating under the premise those ideals were earnest in the first instance]... history may not repeat but it rhymes, as they say).
Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion