For Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: For Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:49 pm

stickdog99 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:28 pm wrote:
DrEvil » 08 Jun 2021 13:07 wrote:Polls consistently show religion on the decline in the west, but I wonder how much of that is a genuine decline, and how much is people just moving on to other belief systems, like flat Earth or QAnon. Future shock is doing a number on people's heads, and the results are equal parts baffling and terrifying.

The slow decline will probably result in an uptick in religious belief, but I'm not sure it will be the traditional religions. I'm reminded of Vernor Vinge's belief circles, where people use pervasive augmented reality to live in their reality of choice. How long until there's an optional reality that makes the world flat?

The Branch Covidian Cult of Infinite Vaccination and Social Distancing, anyone?

To me, the scariest thing about my neighbors' lockstep responses to COVID-19 has always been the utter religiousness of the hand washing, mask wearing, social distancing, and sacramental vaccination rituals. True believers are sanctified and virtuous. Those who question are unclean heretics.

Precisely. As mentioned here before, historical 'organized religion' may be waning, but the Branch Covidian/"The Science" Cult may rival the zealotry of the Golden Calf worshipers of lore. As mentioned above:

drstrangelove » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:01 pm wrote:spirituality is a basic human need, people can't escape it. secularism has turned itself into The Science!, which is a kind of self worship or collective narcissism.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:05 pm

dada - as the pace of information picks up, people need to know more and more, become more knowledgeable. there is no longer time for understanding, which requires a slower pace of comprehension plus reflection, then finally abstraction of that information into ideas. people are paid to know more and more things and become highly specialized in their knowledge. this means they are being paid to be narrow minded. the credential system compensates for this, as these narrow minded people have a need to be knowledgeable in all areas, so are compelled to adopt the authoritative understanding for everything beyond their purview, which is gradually becoming everything. this explains why we now find people in high level intellectual positions who are basically dumb as fuck.

we now live in a society of highly knowledgeable people who don't understand anything. i see it in the way we teach our kids the names and dates of history, as if the index pointers to understanding context are more important than understanding the context itself. of course the reason for this is because they just want people to know where to look up the authoritative context for any given name, place, time, or date; and never, under any circumstances, come up with a context on their own.

i suppose in the west we are regressing from the socratic method of learning over to the confucion method. this is probably how singularity happens and we are within that spectrum of handing control over to a machine teacher.
drstrangelove

Postby dada » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 pm

I agree heartily. I think for me what it gets at is that the most basic things that need overhauling to end suffering are untouchable, because they are tied to the reproduction of the mass culture that people love to death. Class, economy, education, democracy. Education is an especially touchy subject. And of course needs the biggest overhaul of them all.

I don't mean fixing the schools, but rethinking the entire education model as handed down from above. So, things that can never happen.

And I say that as a plea, I wish to be proved wrong. But it also makes me think that the impression that mass production is tending toward or striving to become fully finacialized and self-sustaining independent of foundation of the wealth, it really can never do without the education system that reproduces it.

I mean, who will service the robots that service the robots. And if the people all die and the machines inherit the earth, I'd have to assume that the machine would create something else that destroys it in its turn. So it all comes to the same thing in the end.

But I wonder if it isn't the speed of the process, but the process of "comprehension-reflection-abstraction" that is all that matters. Trained thought leaves out the reflection part. Beginning the full, free thought process is like learning a habit of thinking, takes time at first, but can be honed to happen in a moment, abstraction grounded in reflection as the immediate response to comprehension. With practice, free thought can move at free speed which is blindingly fast.

Instead, we have wikipedia. Also wonder if the socratic model is always what mass culture calls "the corruption of youth," and so the west has misunderstood the method from the start. And the Confucian model works the same way. A figurative and symbolic - or as we're saying here, through abstraction grounded in reflection - reading of Confucian text can corrupt the youth as good as Socrates. But how many would even bother trying.

The thing about the machine teacher, though, if it isn't a free thinker, than it is still serving the same master, and nothing has really changed. I have to wonder if the free thinking machine teacher isn't already speaking to us on the same wavelength as the historically faceless mass of dead souls, who are the true teachers of humanity.

Saying that the fault is not in the machine, people just don't want to turn the dial away from their favorite stations. And my voice is the voice of the machine teacher.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby conniption » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:54 am

Kevin Annett / Eagle Strong Voice - Eyes On The Prize

Watch - https://www.bitchute.com/video/EX30Cpmb0Zai/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EX30Cpmb0Zai/

Owen Lucas - Common Law News
First published on January 30th, 2022.

FULL BLOG POST: - https://commonlawnews.com/2022/01/30/ke ... d-go-home/
commonlawnews.com / https://republicofkanata.ca/ / murderbydecree.com

The COVID Tyranny begins to collapse as police seize drugs and arrest convicted criminals:
A Sneak Preview of an Upcoming Global Broadcast by the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ)

January 29, 2022

Police in Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, and the Netherlands have joined with ICLCJ Sheriffs to seize the outlawed COVID ‘vaccines’, and arrest convicted criminals.

Using the January 19 Arrest and Confiscation Warrants issued by the ICLCJ, groups of police, ex-military, and sworn Sheriffs have closed pharmacies and ‘vaccine’ depots in eleven cities this past week.

In England, these Warrants compelled the British government to cancel their “Plan B” COVID measures on January 19, the same day that ICLCJ Sheriffs arrived in London to arrest convicted felons Emma Walmsley (GlaxoSmithKline CEO), Archbishop Justin Welby, and Elizabeth Windsor (aka ‘Queen of England’).

On Vancouver Island in Canada, two felons convicted by the ICLCJ were arrested and held in a local police detention facility. One of them agreed to name others who are involved in the offshore China-Canada organ and drug trafficking trade, and to lead ICLCJ Sheriffs to the site of a mass grave of children killed in recent Big Pharma drug experiments.

Complete details and more breaking news on this historic takedown of the global Corporatocracy will be announced this Sunday, January 30 at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern, and 11 pm GMT on http://www.bbsradio.com/herewestand - The Voice of the Republic and the Resistance AND on Monday, January 31 in a global broadcast to be posted at http://www.murderbydecree.com under ITCCS Updates.

Issued by the ICLCJ and its Chief Field Secretary Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice on January 29, 2022

itccsoffice@protonmail.com
conniption

Postby DrEvil » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:49 pm

The "International Common Law Court of Justice" isn't real. It has as much legal authority as the law I just made up banning influencers and social media. If they try to enforce any of the arrest warrants they will be kidnapping people. If they seize any vaccines they will be stealing them. Good luck with that.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby PufPuf93 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:18 pm

DrEvil » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:49 am wrote:The "International Common Law Court of Justice" isn't real. It has as much legal authority as the law I just made up banning influencers and social media. If they try to enforce any of the arrest warrants they will be kidnapping people. If they seize any vaccines they will be stealing them. Good luck with that.

It is embarrassing and harmful for RI to have crap like that posted here.

I am all for criminal prosecution and conviction of a boatload (or many boats) of pols and corporatists.

I'd start by sending GWB et al to the ICC for war crimes.
PufPuf93

Postby DrEvil » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:41 pm

Amen. Make-believe courts and pretend prosecutions are probably cathartic for the people involved, but it's useless. What happens when someone resists arrest being kidnapped?

Reminds me of that lunatic calling herself the Queen of Canada (the other one, Romana Didulo), handing out death sentences left and right. Best case they make for a good laugh, worst case her acolytes try to follow through.

At least Kevin Annett isn't calling for people to be murdered, and his heart seems to be in the right place, but he's not doing himself or his cause any favors.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby conniption » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:17 pm

DrEvil » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:49 am wrote:The "International Common Law Court of Justice" isn't real. It has as much legal authority as the law I just made up banning influencers and social media. If they try to enforce any of the arrest warrants they will be kidnapping people. If they seize any vaccines they will be stealing them. Good luck with that.

What a shame.

At least I picked the right thread.

Shall I remove the post then? (Certainly wouldn't want to embarrass anyone...)
conniption

Postby conniption » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:38 am

Reiner Fuellmich on the Covid exit strategy

Video Link >>> https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/reine ... ich-2022:f <<<

Jerm Warfare
February 3rd, 2022

Reiner Fuellmich is a lawyer in Germany and the United States.
He and his team (Corona Committee) have been gathering evidence against the global players behind the Covid pseudopandemic.

In this conversation, Reiner discusses
his background;
this not being a pandemic at all;
PCR fraud;
the importance of the Grand Jury;
why the legal system is captured; and
getting off the control grid and building parallel srtuctures.

https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/

https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/reine ... ich-2022:f
conniption

Postby conniption » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:56 pm

Reiner Fuellmich interviews Dr. Andrew Kaufman & Dr. Stefan Lanka.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman & Dr. Stefan Lanka | Session 90: The Virus Of Power

Watch >>> https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigativ ... on-90-en:a <<<

Corona Investigative Committee
@Corona-Investigative-Committee
February 5th, 2022

Dr. Andrew Kaufman - Psychiatrist
Dr. Stefan Lanka - Biologist and author

The Corona Committee was formed by four lawyers. It is conducting an evidence review of the Corona crisis and actions.

Learn more about the committee: https://corona-ausschuss.de/en

Anonymous tips to the Corona Committee: https://securewhistleblower.com

Dr. Reiner Fuellmichs english Telegram channel: https://t.me/s/ReinerFuellmichEnglish

~~~

Reiner Fuellmich -
Grand Jury | Day 1

WATCH: https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigativ ... N-online:2

February 5th, 2022

Dr. Evil what are your thoughts about Reiner Fuellmich?
conniption

Postby conniption » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:49 am

Dr. Andrew Kaufman & Dr. Stefan Lanka | Session 90: The Virus Of Power

Watch >>> https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigativ ... on-90-en:a <<<

February 5th, 2022

Dr. Andrew Kaufman - Psychiatrist
Dr. Stefan Lanka - Biologist and author

Thank you MacCruiskeen for commenting on the interview between Stefan Lanka and Wolfgang Wodarg. I thought highly of Wodarg before this interview and now am not so sure. This was a pivotal moment for the virus vs. terrain debate.
Still appreciate Reiner Fuellmich and the Corona Investigative Committee in giving the boys an opportunity to present their views.

MacCruiskeen » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:31 pm wrote:One of the best things to come out of the last two years is the independent Covid Investigative Committee (Corona-Ausschuss) led by the lawyers Dr Reiner Füllmich and Dr Viviane Fischer. Their main medical adviser is Dr Wolfgang Wodarg, a brave and knowledgeable physician who has done a lot of admirable work over the last 20-odd years to oppose the machinations of the pharma mafia and its corruption of the practice of medicine. It was Wodarg, above all, who made it clear to me and countless others that the PCR "test" invented by Drosten is not just worse-than-useless, and not just honestly mistaken, but positively fraudulent.

At their most recent Hearing, last Friday *, there was a bizarre, initially depressing but finally highly instructive encounter between him and the invited witnesses (or guests), Dr Andrew Kaufman and Dr Stefan Lanka, two of the most prominent opponents of the reigning "virus" paradigm. They were both rushed through their presentations in a way I haven't seen at the Corona-Ausschuss before. Then Dr Wodarg, clearly totally unprepared and entirely lost for a rational response, immediately announced that he was "extremely annoyed" (sehr verärgert) by their suggestion that viruses might not be responsible for diseases. He ignored their arguments completely, made it clear that he had read nothing they had written, suggested they should write something (!!!), and resorted to dirt-cheap ad hominem attacks, suggesting (absurdly) that they were only in it for the money.

Wodarg attacked Kaufman & Lanka superciliously, interrupted them constantly, and finally -- when they had the temerity to defend themselves -- complained disingenuously that he himself was being disrespected and interrupted. He didn't have a leg to stand on. It was embarrassing to watch.

It was also a salutary warning against fandom. Even people we admire and have learned from are not infallible.

Why such rage and indignation whenever the "virus" dogma is even questioned?

(I've only watched the exchange in German so far. I'll post the version with English simultaneous translation once I've listened to it.)

4 of 259 comments following the video:

@coolxjl

Dr Wodarg appears to have subscribed to the practice of Scientism, turning science into religion. He 'believes' that the viruses exist without actually having credible proof, just because majority agree on it. Dr. Kaufmans arguments have always been consistant, and because they can't attack it on consistancy they try using absurdity. For example, asking Dr Kaufman to prove that viruses don't exist is absurd, its terrible science, that's like asking to prove aliens don't exist, which is impossible. Proof has to come from those who are making the claim, not the other way around. Dr. Kaufman never claimed anything other than saying that the proof of existence of virus is a nonsense on a logical grounds. it's a ashame, Dr Wodarg seems to be a nice man, but not a very good scientist. Here its classic case of you can't teach an old dog a new trick

@Purps

No Wolf you prove that viruses do exist! All the FOI requests show that no one ever has shown that any virus has been purified and isolated. Wolfgang was the disrespectful one in trying to slur Stefan, why wasn't this picked up on? Its strange that when it comes to viruses this topic cannot be discussed without emotion. Judy behaved the same way. This seems like deliberate sabotage to me. Such a shame. I am more convinced than ever that this committee is suspect. Dawn and David's excellent book What Really Makes You ill why everything you thought you knew about disease is wrong

@MiriamW

This came across like an ambush. It was as if Kaufmann and Lanka were invited to give evidence only to have Wodarg, supported by Fischer, undermine them in a very rude and disrespectful way. The only person who constantly interrupted was Wodarg. He even accused Lanka of being in business and to add insult to injury, Fischer then accused Lanka of being disrespectful!! Kaufmann was incredibly patient and had actually waited 20 minutes with his hand up to get a word in. Why were they invited to the Committee? This shoddy performance makes me doubt their intentions now.

Could the Committee hear themselves? Lawyers demanding that someone prove a negative! Kaufmann had to state twice that he had no theory. They are both about showing that the virus theory is wrong. There is no justification to demand a theory from them and it beats me how this Committee wouldn't know that.

It was as if Reiner Fuellmich eventually found a way to shut up his colleagues. At the end, you could clearly see him put his hand on Fischer's arm to stop her next meaningless tirade as Wodarg's 'attack dog'. After taking no part in the 'discussion' (a long way from hearing evidence) he appeared to work like mad to limit the damage done by Wodarg and Fischer. Kaufmann and Lanka were incredibly restrained in the face of such rudeness.

The bottom line is, if virology is not thoroughly discredited, Mr Global will do it again. Viral haemorrhagic fever, Marburg, Ebola - they are all in the pipeline and they are all supposed to be viral. The 'next generation' of DNA-altering nano-particle injections are being developed already. The Committee needs to do a lot better than this if it wants to stop the tyranny unfolding.

@JackPoet

I hear this misleading quote right in the beginning "the theory that there are no viruses", that is immediatly setting the world upside down.
Viruses are a theory, never have been proven to exist, not the other way around.
Bacause there is build a virus-theory-industry on this fantasy doesn't mean it exists other then in the minds of people that belief in this fantasy.

edited to add:

@Rok

It could also be that they all staged this encounter. Why?

To promote the terrain theory, and make a favour to Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Lanka and to humanity.

They are promoting the film https://terrainthefilm.com/

Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Lanka successfully use Fuellmich's platform to promote the terrain theory and their TERRAIN film premiere being published these days. Fuellmich helps to spread the word. We know Fuellmich is also in the spotlight right now. So yes of course, why not.

Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg needs to opose Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Lanka to present the other pole and egnite the debate,.. and in the same time to kind of protect his mainstream dr. expert social environment if he really sticks to it and distance himself.

This way Dr. Kaufman's and Dr. Lanka's story is even more highlighted (the film also) and boosted the virus debate among stars.

A spin,.. could be. But positive, if it is true.
conniption

Postby conniption » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:49 am

Grand Jury | Day 1

WATCH: https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigativ ... N-online:2

February 5th, 2022

~~~

conniption » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:19 pm wrote:

Grand Jury | Day 2 (English)

Watch >>> https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-J ... online_1:f <<<

Grand Jury
@GrandJury
February 13th, 2022

Grand Jury Proceeding by the Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion

Day 2 - Historical Background

A group of international lawyers and a judge are conducting a criminal investigation modelled after the United States Grand Jury proceedings in order to present to the public all available evidence of COVID-19 Crimes Against Humanity to date against "leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices" who aided, abetted or actively participated in the formulation and execution of a common plan for a pandemic. This investigation is of the people, by the people and for the people, so YOU can be part of the jury.

Through showing a complete picture of what we are facing, including the geopolitical and historical backdrop - the proceeding is meant to create awareness about
the factual collapse of the current, hijacked system and its institutions, and, as a consequence
the necessity for the people themselves retaking their sovereignty, and
the necessity to first stop this plandemic´s measures by refusing to comply, and
the necessity to jump-start their own new system of health care, education, economics and judiciary, so that democracy and the rule of law on the basis of our constitutions will be reestablished.

More information https://www.grand-jury.net

1 of 70 comments:

@DavidHockley

This is excellent. To the people that seem to be confused about the purpose of this grand jury process. This is not “fake” and it is not simply a PR exercise. This is being developed so the evidence is on record and indictments can be issued so that local people around the world can do either private or public prosecutions in their own courts. These courts could be existing courts or we the peoples common law courts. In common law countries we have the right to do “private prosecutions”, this means we don’t need to police to be involved to take people to court. However a case of this size would usually be cost/time/logistically prohibitive. So this amazing team of experts, lawyers and judge are providing the entire prosecution model including format, evidence, expert testimony etc. so this can be cut and paste across courts globally with all of the evidence needed for convictions. If the current legal system fails and doesn’t bring justice this is especially important as we the people can begin private prosecutions at a very low cost. This is a VERY smart approach.

I don't know if that comment is true or not...?? sounded good to me.
conniption

Postby conniption » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:33 am

Grand Jury Day 3 - PCR Test (English)

WATCH: >>> https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-J ... n-online:7 <<<

Grand Jury
@GrandJury
February 14th, 2022

Grand Jury Proceeding by the Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion

More information
https://www.grand-jury.net
conniption

Postby conniption » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:13 pm

Strategic Culture
links, links and more links at source.

Americans Need a Conspiracy Theory They Can All Agree on

Patrick Armstrong
December 8, 2021

A deeply divided country: there is no common conversation in the United States today – one person’s conspiracy theory is another’s truth.

No subtlety of thought survives in the culture of unreason. Public space is populated with poseurs, cutouts, and imposters. Public discourse, with some exceptions, is much of the time not worth bothering with.
– Patrick Lawrence: Obituary for Russiagate.

There is a conspiracy theory that the CIA put the very expression into general use to discredit alternate theories about the murder of President Kennedy. Perhaps that’s true – there is a CIA document – but the expression has been around for a long time. At any event it has become a slur to discredit political opponents. The accusation replaces rational discussion.

There have been actual conspiracies in history. There was a conspiracy to murder Caesar. And to murder Anwar Sadat. The Bolsheviks did conspire to take power and so did Guy Fawkes. Sometimes they succeeded – often surprising the conspirators – and sometimes they didn’t. Many times the conspirators thought the deed itself was all that needed to be done but Caesar was succeeded by Caesar and Sadat by his chosen successor. There are probably fewer conspiracies than people imagine but they do exist.

Conspiracy theories abound in the USA today. But, it should be made clear from the outset of this discussion that there are two different kinds of conspiracy theories – unacceptable ones and acceptable ones. An example of the first kind is the assertion that Trump was cheated of victory by vote-faking in key areas. The assertion is “baseless”, pushed by the “far-right-wing” and the “deluded“; has been “debunked” in detail; its so-called arguments are “bogus, none credible“; there is “no evidence” and so on. The full weight of the corporate media stands against this idea and it flourishes only in the undergrowth. Nonetheless, 29% of Americans in a March survey “completely” or “mostly” agreed that the election had been stolen from Trump (66% of Republicans, 27% of independents and 4% (!) of Democrats). So that particular conspiracy theory has significant support.

Other conspiracy theories are respectable: for example the one that the Russians got Trump elected in the first place. Loudly trumpeted by the corporate media for the entirety of his term, the indictment of a principal source of the famous dossier ought to have killed it. But no: to the believers the revelation that a key foundation of the conspiracy theory was a made-up and paid-for fraud makes no difference – “Even if every single word in the Steele dossier was wrong, that would not change the fact that the Russians sought to manipulate the US election“; “it wasn’t a hoax“; the fact that it was a fake was further proof that it was Kremlin-managed.

And so the American population is divided between those who think that Putin won the 2016 US presidential election and those who think Trump won the 2020 election. There is no common ground.

A lot has been written about conspiracy theories, the how and why of them – here’s one and there’s plenty more. But something that is seldom mentioned in these discussions is falsifiability. As Karl Popper argued, a real theory must be capable of being proved false. There must be some imaginable empirical datum that would disprove it. Sometimes, as with the addition of the Lorentz transformations to Newtonian/Galilean transformations, an old theory is proven to be accurate but incomplete. Sometimes an old theory is completely disproven as the aether theory was by the Michelson-Morley experiment. But all real theories are falsifiable. A scientific theory, in short, is true until someone proves that it isn’t. As Richard Feynman said: “Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts”. And, as another great physicist observed, these changes are not necessarily accomplished by rational argument: “A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents… but rather because its opponents eventually die.”

This principle can also be applied to conspiracy theories. For example, if it could be established that Dominion voting machines can not be connected to the Internet, that fact would be a fatal blow to one of the pillars of the Trump won story. Likewise, if it could be established that a fundamental source of the Dossier was a fake then a pillar of the Putin elected Trump story falls. A theory that cannot be falsified is nonsense. Likewise a theory whose believers will never accept any contrary evidence is nonsense. Q-Anon rolls on for years promising the Complete Revelation every tomorrow and the one after that; the Russiagate conspiracy theory rolls on mutating as required. The more contrary evidence, the more tightly believers cling to them. Actual conspiracy theories therefore are not falsifiable because they’re all conspiracy and no theory.

If they are falsifiable, therefore, “conspiracy theories” are theories; no modifier. The examples in the article cited above – Pizzagate, Q-Anon, Obama’s place of birth and Soros – all happen to be theories that violate conventional wisdom and therefore are tossed into the conspiracy theory bin by the conventionally-inclined. Typically, the author makes no mention of a conspiracy theory that occupied far more space and effort and had much greater effect on the real world than any of these. And that’s because Trumputin was conventional wisdom, pushed every day by the corporate media, and the others weren’t. Trumputin was said to have “a mountain of evidence” and “proof“; the others were dismissed without consideration.

In short, rather than using the useless expletive “conspiracy theory”, it would be more accurate to say that theories that run counter to conventional wisdom abound in the United States today. Some of them – Q-Anon – fail the test of falsifiability, others do not. Some have received enough attention to make them more or less probable, others have not. In this respect, it is appropriate to look at what Americans think of their mass media. To an older generation “I read it in the paper” meant something but a Gallup poll in October tells us that it doesn’t mean much today. Only 7% of US adults surveyed had a “great deal” of “trust and confidence” and 29% “a fair amount”; the “trusters” were outnumbered by the 29% who had “none at all” and 34% “not very much”; in 1997 the trusters were 53%. Does anyone expect that decline to reverse? Another poll says the USA ranks last in media trust of 86 countries. One more shows a major political division. No one should be surprised – the mainstream media was full of one conspiracy theory and ignored the other.

COVID-19 is another revelation that there are two separate islands of opinion. Take, for example, the simple factual question – yes or no – did Dr Fauci’s organisation fund gain-of-function experiments in the Wuhan laboratory? A rather important matter, one would think. Snopes, that reliable defender of the status quo, says “unproven” in May in a long-winded piece. Denied by Fauci in May: “The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Two Pinocchios said the WaPo. But finally admitted in October: “a top official at the National Institutes of Health has conceded that contrary to the repeated assertions of Dr. Anthony Fauci, the NIH did indeed fund highly dangerous gain-of-function research on bat-borne coronaviruses in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” And more: “The annual report described the group’s work from June 2017 to May 2018, which involved creating new viruses using different parts of existing bat coronaviruses and inserting them into humanized mice in a lab in Wuhan, China. The work was overseen by the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which is headed by Anthony Fauci.” And so May’s conspiracy theory became October’s fact.

Did the virus leak from these US-funded experiments? No one knows but it cannot be ruled out. As to Dr Fauci himself, he may have overreached by telling his critics that he represents science; when even the WaPo carries a piece entitled “Fauci Can’t Use Science to Excuse His Missteps” perhaps his best-before date is nearing. Despite the prayer candles. In this respect, the fate of Robert Kennedy’s book, The Real Dr Fauci, is indicative; it’s Number One on Amazon with 96% five-star ratings. This is the more remarkable because of the full-scale attack on him from the establishment media: he is “the dumbest Kennedy“; “race-baiting ‘documentary’ and disinformation to advance bogus theories and seed anti-vaccine sentiment“; “documented history of promoting debunked theories about vaccines“; banned on social media. Tucker Carlson, in “a new escalation of his anti-science rhetoric”, had an interview “with longtime anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist Robert F. Kennedy Jr.” Nonetheless, a lot of people are buying and reading it. These media campaigns don’t work as well as they used to. Indeed the 29% who had no trust at all probably believe the reverse of what the conventional media says. I know I do: if they’re all shouting the same thing, I take it as a powerful indicator that the opposite is true. We should read Western media the way the Soviets read theirs.

However, there are unrelenting attempts to create conspiracy theories that all Americans can agree on. For years we have had the conspiracy theory that Putin is behind everything bad; in its current manifestation he’s about to invade Ukraine (or as the US Defense Secretary put it: “an incursion by the Soviet Union into the Ukraine“). Another fast-growing set of conspiracy theories focus on China, the “Wuhan lab leak” being one example. (Dangerous that because of Fauci’s funding of GoF research in Wuhan). China is about to invade Taiwan or starving Uyghers are forced to stuff themselves with pork or tennis players are disappeared; these conspiracy theories are safer. One of the principal pushers of the first conspiracy theory is switching to the other: he senses the change in the party line. And there’s always North Korea where the rats eat the babies and the babies eat the rats.

The China conspiracy theory seems to be working – a survey by the Reagan Foundation found that 52% saw China as the “greatest threat” to the USA (Russia well behind at 14% and North Korea just behind it at 12%). Three years ago Russia was 30% to China’s 21%. More striking is that China has gained twenty points since February. Can the Putin-won-2016/Trump-won-2020 divide be bridged by a Chinadunnit conspiracy theory?

But agreeing on a common enemy is one thing, the internal divisions are something else. In this respect the Reagan Foundation survey cited above is indicative. It finds that disbelief is spreading rapidly in the American population: trust in all institutions is dropping; confidence in the US military is dropping; support for active global leadership is dropping. A survey just now shows a slight majority of American youth regarding their democracy as in trouble. Not the strongest foundation for more foreign adventures.

A deeply divided country: there is no common conversation in the United States today – one person’s conspiracy theory is another’s truth.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... -agree-on/
conniption

Postby conniption » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:24 am

Grand Jury Day 4 | English
February 19th, 2022

WATCH >>> https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-J ... 4-online:4

Grand Jury
1 of 192 comments:
@CharlesLeMagne
‼Timestamps: (please give a like, so that this comment goes to the top)
00:13 Introduction
01:00 Video #1: Bill Gate$
03:29 Video #2: a victim of the modRNA– , Terrance Munsamy, 40 y.o., Durban, South Africa

06:55 Rui da Fonseca e Castro, Judge, Portugal: summary of the 3rd session

11:47 Injections:
11:53 Dr. Alexandra Henrion-Caude, Director of Research in Genetics, France
(details see below under replies)
47:10 Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger, Molecular Cell Biologist, Specialist in Cardiovascular Diseases, Germany
47:50 Part #1: the infection fatility rate is much less than officially declared
50:12 Part #2: we already have strong cross immunity against all corona viruses‼
1:00:47 Part #3: are inefficient and useless‼
1:04:06 ...
1:08:38 - 1:38:22 Deanna McLeod, Principal & Founder of Kaleidoscope Strategic Inc., Backgrund in Immunology & Psychology Canada‼
(details see below)
1:39:17 Prof. em. Dr. med. Sucharit Bhakdi, Microbiologist, Immunologist & Infection Epidemiologist, Germany
2:00:51 Dr. Mike Yeadon, Former Chief Scientist and Vice President of Pulmonary Research at Pfizer, UK / USA
2:26:10 - 2:29:00 Prof. em. Dr. med. Arne Burkhardt, Pathologist, Reutlingen, Germany
2:32:15 - 2:55:28 Prof. Dr. Antionietta Gatti, Physicist and Bio Engineer, Nano-Pathologist, Italy
2:56:07 - 3:32:55 Prof. em. Dr. med. Arne Burkhardt, Pathologist, Reutlingen, Germany
3:33:11 - 3:51:40 Prof. em. Dr. Ing. Werner Bergholz, Professor of Electrical Engineering, Quality & Risk Management, Germany
(details see below)
3:51:40 Questions

4:06:45 Virginie de Araujo Recchia, Attorney at Law, France: Conclusion

4:13:39 Psychological Warfare:
4:14:20 Meredith Miller, Trauma Coach & Author, USA
4:37:44 Dr. Ariane Bilheran, Philosopher, Clinical Psychologist, Doctorate in Psychopathology France

5:13:48 Questions

5:49:00 Closing

https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-J ... 4-online:4
conniption

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion