For Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

For Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

Postby conniption » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:52 pm

I was going to post this yesterday, but instead became sidetracked searching for the origin of the quote... turns out to be from An Essay on Criticism by Alexander Pope.

This is from the virus thread:

conniption » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:14 pm wrote:
stickdog99 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:17 pm wrote:
conniption » 03 Jan 2021 10:53 wrote:Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1-0XKY ... =emb_title

•Dec 22, 2020
Truth Matters

This sit down interview with Catherine covers the spectrum of the current situation we find ourselves in.

It was conducted as apart of the full length documentary. We are releasing the full interview for the betterment of public understanding of the situation.

Catherine's analysis can be found at:
https://home.solari.com

The full film, when released, will be available at https://www.PlanetLockdownFilm.com

Sign up to receive notification of the release of the feature length documentary film and full interviews by clicking here:

https://aw6dcc5.aweb.page/p/28c34ce9-...

We are not monetizing these video but do request anyone to make a donation to fund more videos like this:
gf.me/u/zdqxz7

On Bitchute as well:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2hnQXD...

Someone created a French version that can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqqYc...

Hmmm. Youtube censored the video.

There are a number of bitchute channels who have added it to their collections of videos. It's an interesting study...and down the rabbit hole I go...

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video

I would like to use this thread to, at least to share my most recent rabbit hole with you...before it all disappears...

So, I started here: https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video ...searching the title of the video at bitchute (the number of channels showing that video is growing daily) and I began exploring the channels with more views to find comments about the video... and again became sidetracked with the other videos on the channels, of which I would like to share with you a couple of videos about our current dilemma. One thing you can say about this particular conspiracy theory is...we'll find out, soon enough.

Here is the first one: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dC1Gg4zkuF7G/ the 50 min. version.

...and under his video I found a 13 minute video - Q The Plan To Save The World - https://rumble.com/vb0vv9-q-the-plan-to ... world.html

busy atm, but will be back to add to and edit this post.
conniption

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:14 am

How about a brief summary, for those of us who don't like just clicking on random videos? Especially ones with titles like "Q The Plan To Save The World," because if it's about what I think it is, I don't particularly want to spend time or donate my clicks.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 am

Ha - mentalgongfu2 taking the thread title to heart.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby dada » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:30 pm

No place so sacred from such fops is barr'd,
Nor is Paul's church more safe than Paul's churchyard:
Nay, fly to altars; there they'll talk you dead:
For fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

It helps to understand what the ideas meant to the author. Angel's fear, holy fear, is a poetic way of saying 'good reason.' Where angels fear to tread is away from good reason. What looks like fear to the fool is just good sense.

In the halls of reason (Paul's church) or in the bookmarket out front (the churchyard) the fool pontificates on every topic under the sun (No place so sacred from such fops is barr'd) from a soapbox (altar)

So the fool is a bore (they'll talk you dead) whose pretense to logic is an insult to reason.

Nowadays we might say "the fool is full of hot air." But the angel isn't there, borne aloft on currents of good reason. (notice the angel is unafraid of heights, doesn't fear to tread on clouds)

edited to change 'carried aloft' to 'borne aloft.'
Last edited by dada on Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby §ê¢rꆧ » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:55 am

I watched a lil of the Rumble video. It's particularly galling to see Trump touted as someone who is going to "catch the criminals" considering the well-documented criminal acts Trump has committed as President, and the undocumented workers he hired in the 1980s and refused to pay, let alone the women who have come forward with sexual misconduct charges.

QAnon is a psyop, and a ARG/LARP. Conniption, you should know better, given all your time on RI. People who haven't seen all the (in many cases valid) reheated conspiracy leftovers simplified and re-spun to serve 45's interests might get a free pass on falling for the Q BS but not seasoned conspiracy heads like us.

This guy seems to be doing a good job mapping all of that out:

https://medium.com/@registrarproject17/ ... b178d182eb

§ê¢rꆧ

Postby conniption » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:30 am

§ê¢rꆧ » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:55 am wrote:I watched a lil of the Rumble video. It's particularly galling to see Trump touted as someone who is going to "catch the criminals" [ I loved the picture with Trump hugging the flag...it had that Trumpy Bear feel to it. lol ] considering the well-documented criminal acts Trump has committed as President, and the undocumented workers he hired in the 1980s and refused to pay, let alone the women who have come forward with sexual misconduct charges. [please, §ê¢rꆧ, you don't have to remind me...I'm not a Trump fan, in spite of all the criticism I receive around here... ]

QAnon is a psyop, and a ARG/LARP. Conniption, you should know better, given all your time on RI. People who haven't seen all the (in many cases valid) reheated conspiracy leftovers simplified and re-spun to serve 45's interests might get a free pass on falling for the Q BS but not seasoned conspiracy heads like us.

[Honest, I had no idea where this particular rabbit hole was going... thanks for joining me though. I do like to hear the other side of the story from the horses mouth, so to speak, and this is some crazy stuff. It doesn't look like a battle between Good and Evil, as they claim. To me it seems more like a battle between two Evils ..

This too shall pass...and when it does we can talk more about poetry. Take Care.

Thanks for being there.]

This guy seems to be doing a good job mapping all of that out:

https://medium.com/@registrarproject17/ ... b178d182eb

on edit: misspelled too (damn it).

vv ...guilty as charged, dada. Sorry if I offended you. Such a fool am I.

edit #2: Did you watch the Catherine Austin Fitts video? What do we think about her interview? Any thoughts?
Last edited by conniption on Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
conniption

Postby dada » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:30 pm

So bringing us Q is like sharing videos, news and trending gossip on social media. Showing us things that you find titillating. An expression of your conspiritainment fandom.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby Elvis » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:09 am

This stuff is worth looking at, just to know it's there.

conniption wrote:Here is the first one: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dC1Gg4zkuF7G/ the 50 min. version.

I watched all of that, and it's fascinating to see the guy construct an entire cosmology whose logic ends up equating monopoly capitalists with the people who want to get rid of monopoly capitalists.

In the first ten minutes, the guy recounts, um, the "history" of US banking since the 1880s. The narrative culminates in the old Bircher tale of how teh Rothschilds own & control all the central banks of teh world!!" This theme forms the premise of everything that follows, and recurs throughout.

Without going into the dreary facts—it's just bullshit.

His whole story starts with bullshit and is built upon bullshit. What especially concerns me is his determination that there are "no rules!" when it comes to enforcing his code on everybody else.

All that said, the video is an eerie peek into the thinking (using that word cautiously) of this movement. That's assuming he's sincere.

P.S. there's a bearded man in the Capitol riot footage who resembles the guy in the video. I'm curious about him, but not enough to investigate.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby conniption » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:47 pm

Caitlin Johnstone

Viral #TrumpsNewArmy Video Is Liberals At Their Craziest And Scariest

Caitlin Johnstone
January 19, 2021

73 Comments

A new viral video calling on liberals to form “an army of citizen detectives” to gather information on Trump supporters and report their activities to the authorities has racked up thousands of shares and millions of views in just a few hours.

The hashtag #TrumpsNewArmy is trending on Twitter as of this writing due to the release of a horrifying video with that title from successful author and virulent Russiagater Don Winslow. As of this writing it has some 20 thousand shares and 2.6 million views, and the comments and quote-retweets are predominantly supportive...

continues: https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/01/19 ... -scariest/
conniption

Postby §ê¢rꆧ » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Glad to hear you don't have Q brainworms, Coniption. I didn't think you did but without any context on your original post it was hard to tell :)

Yeah Bitchute and all the young tech sprouts are interesting to check out, although quite the rabbithole. It seems everyone is yelling "Crowded Theater!" in a Fire these days, and it's like improv because everyone's just making shit up.

I haven't listened to the Catherine Fitts thing you posted yet. While I appreciate her "popsicle index" concept of well-being, and other stuff I've heard from her, like her exposure of Wall Street's heart of darkness, I'm not so sure how much I dig how she's dug her heels into resisting Covid stuff.

Honestly, I fear the worst things both wings of the media are harping on about are likely true -- Covid is a monstrous disease, AND the Covid response is fear conditioning for a power consolidation of nightmarish proportions, the likes of which we can't even imagine right now (for both parts of that conjunction).... AND AND AND maybe, in part, Great Reset/Distraction/Awakening/Unraveling/Fuckening is a reaction to something *even worse* right around the corner, like runaway climate change, mass extinction, agricultural blight, asteroid impact, world war, SOMETHING that has caused the elite to lose-your-lunch-because-shocking-g-forces "warp speed" their plans in an effort to hold onto control and maintain some kind of human civilization. So, not so much problem, reaction, solution; rather, problem, problem, problem.

:oopssign: Sorry, I'm beyond cautiously pessimistic into full on caustically cataclysmic these days.

Maybe that's just my brain trying to make sense of so much misinformation. Negative bias is a strong component of human psychology. But it has been a hard year. And the next few (at the very least!) are likely going to be much harder.

d2iglbvmhxw51.jpg

:starz:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
§ê¢rꆧ

Postby PufPuf93 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:59 pm

Alas I share this opinion.

"Honestly, I fear the worst things both wings of the media are harping on about are likely true -- Covid is a monstrous disease, AND the Covid response is fear conditioning for a power consolidation of nightmarish proportions, the likes of which we can't even imagine right now (for both parts of that conjunction).... AND AND AND maybe, in part, Great Reset/Distraction/Awakening/Unraveling/Fuckening is a reaction to something *even worse* right around the corner, like runaway climate change, mass extinction, agricultural blight, asteroid impact, world war, SOMETHING that has caused the elite to lose-your-lunch-because-shocking-g-forces "warp speed" their plans in an effort to hold onto control and maintain some kind of human civilization. So, not so much problem, reaction, solution; rather, problem, problem, problem."
PufPuf93

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:51 pm

All of the above, except maybe asteroid impact. The climate is getting more fucked every day. The mass extinction is already underway, and agricultural blight and world war aren't quite there yet but probably will as a consequence of the first two. And don't forget pandemics!

But don't worry, there's top men working on solving the problem. Top. Men.
https://www.appliedeschatology.com/
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby dada » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:11 am

It could be worse. Could always be worse.

And you may say to yourself, what can I do? I'm just a tiny organism with a relatively short life-span. The planet will be rocked by every kind of disaster, the sun go out, the universe finally collapse.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. But I hate to say it, it never ends. You won't get away that easy. Don't believe me, I don't care. Why would I?
dada

Postby PufPuf93 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:20 am

DrEvil » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:51 pm wrote:All of the above, except maybe asteroid impact. The climate is getting more fucked every day. The mass extinction is already underway, and agricultural blight and world war aren't quite there yet but probably will as a consequence of the first two. And don't forget pandemics!

But don't worry, there's top men working on solving the problem. Top. Men.
https://www.appliedeschatology.com/

If the scientists could figure out how to turn Earth into a huge magnet that could attract a large iron asteroid, future humans would not have to mine the asteroids for minerals. Simple.

Human population and footprint will probably bloom and bust many times at many scales and then humans will be extinct and probably will never be studied because nothing cares.

I tend to think rather than ancient aliens or visiting deities, small populations of technically advanced humans have erupted periodically over the vast eons of time, made contact, and attempted to pass on knowledge.

Humans are not capable of solving their existential problems, even with the best minds and motives. sort of alas but really neutral, what is is.

excuse this garble
PufPuf93

Postby Handsome B. Wonderful » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:18 pm

Q Anon is a psyop? So is the pig farmer in the Philippines on the CIA payroll? My question is always who and why start these things? I felt the Tartarian empire thing was a sociological experiment. I would assume that the reason was to galvanize the far-right even further with Q thus creating an even more great divide between the left and the right in the US. Hell,I'll even admit I wanted it to be true when I first looked into it. Who doesn't want child sex traffickers imprisoned?
Born we are the same, within the silence, indifference be Thy name
Torn we walk alone, we sleep in silent shades
The grandeur fades, the meaning never known- 'Born' Nevermore
Handsome B. Wonderful

Next

Return to General Discussion