The Limits of Science

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Limits of Science

Postby conniption » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:55 am

stickdog99 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:20 pm wrote:
Iamwhomiam » 22 Jun 2021 18:48 wrote:Lanka believes Hiv is a psychosomatic disease.

I am now curious about Dr. Stefan Lanka. Has anybody definitely refuted his claims* using actual scientific evidence?

https://www.newbraveworld.org/debunking ... new-virus/

*“All scientists who think they are working with viruses in laboratories are actually working with typical particles of specific dying tissues or cells which were prepared in a special way. They believe that those tissues and cells are dying because they were infected by a virus. In reality, those prepared tissues and cells are dying because they were starved and poisoned as a consequence of the experiment in the lab.”

more

It seems they don't need scientific evidence to refute his claims...just ignoring him works well enough.
I find myself searching for the above video on various platforms and reading through the comment sections to see how people are responding to the information.

Recently came across an interview with Dr. Lanka...here in 3 parts (translated to english):

Stefan Lanka: "Viruses are not microbes and have no infectious capacity" DSalud Número 249 - April 2021 (I of III)
https://www.dsalud.com/reportaje/stefan ... infectiva/

https://truthseeker.se/wp-content/uploa ... 1-of-3.pdf

Stefan Lanka: "Viruses are not microbes and have no infectious capacity" (II of III) - DSalud
Original article in Spanish https://www.dsalud.com/reportaje/stefan ... ectiva-ii/
https://truthseeker.se/wp-content/uploa ... 2-of-3.pdf

Stefan Lanka: "Viruses are not microbes and have no infectious capacity" (III of III) - DSalud
https://truthseeker.se/wp-content/uploa ... 3-of-3.pdf

Excerpt - End of part III -
-Allow us one last question: what do you think is really behind Covid-19?

-Our history: materialism, scientific misinterpretations, the nationalisation of science that blocks any new approach... Let's not forget that these mistakes led to the AIDS "epidemic" with tens of millions of deaths: half committed suicide and the other half died because of treatments such as AZT.

Also to blame is our conception of health as if it were just another economic sector that is required to grow because it leads to exaggeration by making its sole purpose to increase sales.

When it comes to politics, we vote for parties and not for individual MPs who are directly accountable to their constituents. So let us not be surprised if they then play games with us and put their hand in our pockets. It would be stupid for the owner of a company, instead of managing it, to let it go bankrupt through lack of control and waste. Yet this is the case with our states: they are run out of control. The fact that they do not collapse is a clear indication that more than half of the population is honest, hard-working and responsible despite the political class. It is clear that our politicians are stupid and corrupt to the core... and that mixture is dangerous. The prevailing materialism feeds the lust for power. If my life has no value, if we came from dust and will become dust, if we are just an accident, then that way of looking at life pushes certain people to indulge in it without a care in the world.

The "good-bad" duality is also a product of materialism. What is not understood is labelled as evil. Life and nature seem to be in a constant struggle between good and evil, between life and death as the Bible says. And Dr. Hamer has delivered us from all this. I insist on the importance of his discoveries for our perception of reality, health and illness. Hamer also found the causes of our mental health or behavioural problems, why someone is aggressive, depressive or autistic ("If I don't understand this I don't understand myself and I don't understand others"). That their behaviour is one way or the other has an explanation.

Anyway, the coronavirus is a reboot in the history of mankind and now comes the positive part. The coronavirus is part of the solution to our 2500 years of war, the war of good against evil. Eugen-Rosenstock Huessy helped me to form a positive view of the future and that we are getting better. I owe my security for the future to him as well as my knowledge of historical processes.

Siegfried Mohr, a good friend of mine, wrote the book Die Quellen des Göttlichen (The Sources of the Divine) in which he expands on Hamer's theory of health. According to him, the phases of illness - the active and the healing phase - have also played their role at the societal level in the historical development of mankind. People collectively have suffered the same traumatic events, the same biological shocks due to wars, famines, natural climatic events such as volcanic eruptions or ice ages... And when these people collectively resolve the conflicts, they experience the same symptoms - simultaneously - in the healing phase. Siegfried Mohr adds that it is in this healing phase that it is decided whether society falls into irrationality or remains sane.

If we didn't have the Internet, without Internet users interested in knowing the truth, in understanding it and spreading it, this anti-life world view would have killed us all by now. Thanks to the Internet, we will prevail as a culture. Today we can spread this information around the world in the blink of an eye and get enough people to know the truth. On the cover of our book Corona: weiter ins Chaos oder Chance für alle (Coronavirus: descent into chaos or chance for all?) we show dominoes falling one after another - symbolising the chain reaction of our history - and a hand, the hand of all of us, stopping the dominoes from falling. Who is behind that hand? All of us. The internet is part of the solution. We also have legal means at our disposal that we must learn to take advantage of rather than spend the day bemoaning the situation. We are all in the same boat. If we start from our Christian history of salvation - he died for us, he suffered - this eternal looking back with hatred is over. In the Old TestamentLot's wife was told not to look back or she would become a pillar of salt. So let us move forward and learn to forgive ourselves for our lack of knowledge - that is what has led us to the mistakes of the present - so that we can forgive others. In Buddhism there is a praiseworthy character, the laughing Buddha, who laughed every night and every morning at his own stupidity. So we have already answered the question of what is behind all this: our culture. And if we are up to the task and learn the lesson, we will avoid a repetition of catastrophes and wars... and we will finally bring humanity to a new level of development at all levels, leaving behind the "good-bad" duality.

-Do you want to add anything else?

-Yesterday I went to a concert - illegal, obviously - and it was my best Easter present.
I ask that the musicians spread this news; that is what we are missing. What we cannot express in words - the confidence, the joy, the determination... - can be expressed in music. This is my appeal to artists, to musicians, to painters, to dancers... Take all these themes and transform them, express them in ways that language cannot. This is the ultimate force for the future. Thank you for your contribution. Yesterday I enjoyed the concert as never before, with goose bumps, a racing heart and confidence for the future. This is what I wanted to add: my appeal to the artists, to all artists. We must take to the streets and make this knowledge thematic, make the truth known by all possible means. All of us, together, will be the needle that explodes the balloon of this crisis and everything that is behind it and that we have exposed here.

Jesús García Blanca
Translation: Alejandro Zamorano
conniption

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:50 pm

A highly entertaining rundown of reversals in psychology; kind of a running tally of the casualties of "The Replication Crisis"
https://www.gleech.org/psych

A medical reversal is when an existing treatment is found to actually be useless or harmful. Psychology has in recent years been racking up reversals: in fact only 40-65% of its classic social results were replicated, in the weakest sense of finding ‘significant’ results in the same direction. (Even in those that replicated, the average effect found was half the originally reported effect.) Such errors are far less costly to society than medical errors, but it’s still pollution, so here’s the cleanup.

Psychology is not alone: medicine, cancer biology, and economics all have many irreplicable results. It’d be wrong to write off psychology: we know about most of the problems here because of psychologists, and its subfields differ a lot by replication rate and effect-size shrinkage.

One reason psychology reversals are so prominent is that it’s an unusually ‘open’ field in terms of code and data sharing. A less scientific field would never have caught its own bullshit.

The following are empirical findings about empirical findings; they’re all open to re-reversal. Also it’s not that “we know these claims are false”: failed replications (or proofs of fraud) usually just challenge the evidence for a hypothesis, rather than affirm the opposite hypothesis. I’ve tried to ban myself from saying “successful” or “failed” replication, and to report the best-guess effect size rather than play the bad old Yes/No science game.

Medical reversals are also very common; despite the hype, you could state fairly that the field as a whole is still in "a pre-paradigm state."
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:01 pm

Medical reversals are also very common; despite the hype, you could state fairly that the field as a whole is still in "a pre-paradigm state."

Important point. It's the fucking hype I'm more concerned about of late. See 2020-2021 for damage done to society due to excessive hype (and let's not forget: greed. Greed for power and monetary accumulation, part of the drivers for creating hype in certain fields).
Belligerent Savant

Postby conniption » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:46 pm

off-guardian

Yeadon Sums It Up

“These are not ‘slip-ups’, ‘well-intentioned mistakes’, ‘erring on the side of caution’ or similar. They’re deliberately misleading.”

Dr Mike Yeadon
Jul 17, 2021

A recent post by Mike Yeadon in an email list. Reproduced with his permission.

To all on this list,

It is quite clear to me that, whatever the truth is about the origins of the virus or whether or not it actually exists in the precise form that we’re told, certain things have happened & continue to happen.

Very closely together in time, scores of countries simultaneously discarded their pandemic preparedness plans & instead adopted what I’ve dubbed the “Eight covid19 lies”.

Here’s a detailed example in an interview given to Highwire some weeks ago:

video link to odysee - https://odysee.com/@The-Highwire-with-D ... arms-Way:8 (the beginning of this 3+ hour long video, episode 219 - In Harms Way, begins with a report on the Fauci emails. Yeadon interview begins around 1:29 mins.)

What almost every government told their people was an absurd set of statements, most of them easily disproven by reference to published literature & often simply by thinking.

These statements were & remain untrue, every last one of them. When politicians make technical statements, it’s not reasonable to expect them to know whether it’s right or not. But when the advisory team guiding policy responses is invoked, as they usually are, untrue statements by those with good levels of knowledge & experience has no better description than lies. These are not ‘slip-ups’, ‘well-intentioned mistakes’, ‘erring on the side of caution’ or similar. They’re deliberately misleading.

In all countries for which I have information, the communications were done with the guidance of people who’s professional jobs are psychological manipulators, sometimes called ‘PsyOps’, and used fear over anything else.

Once you examine these statements, you have all the evidence needed to show to a receptive, open minded person that indeed we are all facing a heavily manipulated situation.

While I recognise there’s a constant flow of important new information, such as the time ordering of patents, people apparently becoming magnetised after vaccination, the concept of ‘shedding’, graphene oxide in the vaccines etc. I’m more than happy to benefit from others diligence on all these emerging items, and not to invest time I don’t have myself.

I’m not convinced that many of the usual institutions are operative, and so I’m not aiming to influence them (in U.K. for example, Parliament).

I may be wrong to do so, but I’m now aiming solely at the general public. I have given & will continue to give interviews on the theme of the “Eight covid19 lies”.

I put it to the list that while interesting, it’s not necessary for the purpose of trying to wake up the public to know & tell them about anything more that proves beyond doubt that there’s massive SV scale fraud & deception going on.

There is no possible benign interpretation of the fact that we’re all being lied to, for between 15-18months. None whatsoever. All that has been accomplished is destruction of the economies of many G20 countries, wrecking of civil societies, substantial, avoidable loss of life (often through deprivation of healthcare) and a pervading sense of fear, everywhere.

Additionally, large & growing fractions of populations have been injected with new technology, experimental gene based vaccines, which have been associated with rates of death shortly afterwards of 1-2 orders of magnitude greater than any previous public health prophylactic vaccine. Everywhere they are steamrollering appropriate objections to vaccination in people who cannot benefit from this intervention, yet certainly can be harmed or even killed by them.

We hear the imminent arrival of ‘vaccine passports’, which don’t enhance public safety yet grant to the state totalitarian tyranny over them.

There is no other interpretation that fits all the major facts, than that the goal is control through what will be the world’s first digital identity database.

What will be done with that power, we cannot be sure. My views or rather reasoned deductions are well known & I continue to stand by them.

There being immunologically no need or justification for 3rd & subsequent vaccines (booster, top-up, variant) the fact that they’re imminently to be administered to people en masse should send alarm bells ringing loudly.

Biotechnology has awesome power but it can very easily be misused. I am of the view that 3rd & subsequent vaccines may be used to initiate depopulation. The first generation vaccines I don’t think were deliberately made to be dangerous so they’re no guide at all to what might be next.

Bottom line, my intentions are best served by me continuing to give as many interviews as I can, alone or in groups, to those with the largest audiences.

This note is in no way intended to be critical. It’s just great that people are stepping forward. But I do believe in this world war, there are no Allies. No one is coming to save us. Time is marching on.

I wish us all the most persuasive skills in your efforts to persuade the persuadable. Many aren’t.

With sincere best wishes,

Mike
_______

comments

https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/17/yeadon-sums-it-up/
conniption

Postby conniption » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:46 am

Science Set Free -- Rupert Sheldrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD2qScZlvYE
Bill Weaver
Aug 6, 2012

Rupert Sheldrake

The Science Delusion / Science Set Free
Book cover for The Science Delusion
Order the 2020 UK Edition

2020 Edition
Updated With New Findings

In The Science Delusion: Freeing the Spirit of Enquiry (published in the US as Science Set Free), Rupert Sheldrake shows the ways in which science is being constricted by assumptions that have, over the years, hardened into dogmas. Such dogmas are not only limiting, but dangerous for the future of humanity.

According to these principles, all of reality is material or physical; the world is a machine, made up of inanimate matter; nature is purposeless; consciousness is nothing but the physical activity of the brain; free will is an illusion; God exists only as an idea in human minds, imprisoned within our skulls.

But should science be a belief-system, or a method of enquiry? Sheldrake shows that the materialist ideology is moribund; under its sway, increasingly expensive research is reaping diminishing returns while societies around the world are paying the price.

In the skeptical spirit of true science, Sheldrake turns the ten fundamental dogmas of materialism into exciting questions, and shows how all of them open up startling new possibilities for discovery.

Science Set Free will radically change your view of what is real and what is possible.

https://www.sheldrake.org/books-by-rupe ... e-set-free
conniption

Postby conniption » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:35 pm

Health, Wellness and Hope with Dr. Len Horowitz

odysee video here: https://odysee.com/@shadowcitizen:d/hea ... -dr.-len:f
1:03 min.

Rachael L. McIntosh
@shadowcitizen
May 12th, 2021
Dr. Horowitz detailed five federal government liabilities beginning with evidence that the “novel” 2019 coronavirus (2019 nCoV) was mutated in a BSL3/4 lab, and engineered to include the AIDS-virus envelop gene, and the SARS virus “middle fragment,” verifying its unnatural origin.

Accordingly, Horowitz recommended re-naming the virus, “2019 nCoV/HIV/SARS,” and warned that neglecting this scientific evidence “invites additional releases; may hamper efforts to develop cures; and cause more diseases and deaths.”

Horowitz advised federal officials “as a Harvard-trained expert in emerging diseases and media communications who has been heavily persecuted, defamed, and censored” for his efforts in advancing origin of AIDS science and more. Registered with the U.S. District Court of Hawaii, under Criminal Justice Act (CJA) provisions, as an expert witness paid to testify on matters of medical research, biological weaponry and bioterrorism, vaccinology, and public corruption, the 67-year old award-winning author and filmmaker testified before legislative bodies on the politically-incorrect matter of vaccination risks, viral recombinants risking genetic damage, pandemics, and cancers, including the HIV/AIDS cancer complex, HPV/cervical cancers, ZIKA-induced microcephaly, Ebola’s origin and immune suppression, SARS, H1N1 Swine Flu, and more.

Dr. Horowitz can be reached at his website https://medicalveritas.org/
and here is the link to a collection of his videos at Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video

BOOKS by Dr. Leonard Horowitz https://drlenhorowitz.com/books-by-dr-leonard-horowitz/
conniption

Postby conniption » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:01 pm

Corbett Report

Episode 406 – Trust The Science!
Corbett 08/10/2021 • 30 Comments

We are being told to trust the science. But what science? From which scientists? Join James for this week’s edition of The Corbett Report podcast as he explores the transparent lies of the “settled science” crowd and how those lies will increasingly be used to run our lives in the new biosecurity state.

Watch on Archive / BitChute / Minds / Odysee / YouTube or Download the mp4

SHOW NOTES:

https://www.corbettreport.com/trustthescience/
conniption

Postby conniption » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:13 pm

Crazy days...yeah? The information engulfing us via the computer machine and television is coming in fast and furious. It's getting hard to keep up or understand it all, much less find time to post.

I'd still like to make an attempt here to drop off a couple videos and offer an explanation of some sort.

The first video from Odysee, here - https://odysee.com/@True_Anarchy:8/--Th ... SH-video:1
(approx. 19:00 min.)
is titled, THE EMPEROR HAS NO CORONA! posted - August 19th, 2021 and discusses Lanka's work, previously linked in this earlier post:

conniption » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:41 pm wrote:
conniption » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:45 am wrote:
Comment from Off-Guardian (James Corbett on the Delingpod)

goldenratio01
Jun 4, 2021
6:11 PM

Corbett pooping on the “does the virus exist” question wasn’t encouraging. Perhaps he meant this isn’t a way to wake up normies… which is maybe a decent point. But it is definitely not to be ignored and is actually vitally important IMHO.

I do not agree at all that this question is a dead-end. In fact, this route seems to give us the best route for a court-case-provable method of taking down the PCR testing regime and the DNA/mRNA vaccines. Once these two things fall apart, the entire COVID-19 empire crumbles.

I think everyone needs to learn about Stefan Lanka’s experiments. He is on the cusp of bringing down the house of cards. Here is a 20 minute summary of his ongoing experiments presented by Heather Bruno. Basically, he carries out a control experiment using healthy tissues that produce the same result as any claimed virus including COVID. This whole thing rests on the observation of “cytopathic effect” in cell cultures. From this perfectly healthy sample, Lanka was even able to apply standard in-silico sequencing methods and get his computer to assemble any desired virus (ebola, CV-19, etc). The sequencing methods are a sham and this implies that the PCR tests and sequences in the DNA/mRNA injections are total fake news!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jw3D3fexbCij/

Here is a ~7 minute video with Lanka himself:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cRT95DpkQece/

And a fantastic writeup here:
http://wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/art ... part-1.pdf

Please spread this info. It could change the world!

https://off-guardian.org/2021/06/04/wat ... ent-379943

The Final Refutal of Virology - https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video - is starting to be picked up by other channels on Bitchute (26 so far...), and I share the commenter's view that this would be a major step in changing the world or helping to create a new paradigm shift in medical thought and practice...perhaps exposing the medical mafia for the criminal operation they have become. Mind you, many are already calling it a hoax. I sure hope not, because it is what I believe to be true...and what's wrong with a little bit of confirmation bias? Anyway? ...
> snip <

The next video I'd like to contribute, is more about the video I (..accidently) bestowed upon the most sacred of threads... The main thread on the Coronavirus Crisis concerning Patrick King in Alberta, Canada being interviewed on the Stew Peters show.

REALITY CHECK: Did one man from Red Deer, Alberta figure out how to stop the lockdowns?
August 6th,

Rebel News video on Odysee - https://odysee.com/@RebelNews:9/patrick ... lockdown:d
27:00 min.

@RebelNews
On last night's episode of The Ezra Levant Show, Ezra Levant discussed the Patrick King case in Alberta — and why people are wrong to believe King's homemade legal defence ended the Alberta lockdown.

Full disclosure here...I had no idea who Stew Peters is tho it was easy to see he was one of those...you know... and even Patrick King, who seemed like a nice enough fellow, sported a red, backward baseball cap, appearing to be on the wrong side of the issues of the day, perhaps. Also, am unfamiliar with Rebel News and the Ezra Levant show. Ezra does his best to explain his view of the case in the video above, makes some good points and I understand where he's coming from. Like Jack, he's sure the "there is no virus" version of this saga does not help in the battle against the dominant narrative of the day.

For the record, I'm hanging my hat on the Final Refute of Virology presented by Dr. Lanka, for the time being. Before Lanka came along, I wasn't aware of anyone saying there is no such thing as a virus, much less proving it in his examination/observation in the video above. I did believe and still believe that viruses are not the boogieman they're made out to be.

Something else I believe in is the innate intelligence of the human body compared to the limited knowledge we puny humans are able to comprehend.

There is much more I'd like to say in regards to the anti-vax campaign being thrown into the mix of politically charged bullshit we're immersed in, because back in the day, 40+ years ago, the people who were not buying into the panics produced around the killer flus/vaccine promotions, were the alternative health care practitioners, natural food enthusiasts, holistic practitioners and the like ... not the bikers, militias, and alleged Trump supporters. ffs

That's all the time I have. I'll have to come back later to edit/correct, etc. I'd enjoy writing more if someone would pay me for the effort and overlook the many mistakes. (heh) There is so much more to say before THEY take it all away from us. Oh, speaking of "THEY" check out Season 11, Episode 4 of the X-Files. (never knew there was a season 11 until about a month ago when a cable station started lining up 3 x-files in a row every mon. - thurs. Wasn't able to find a free copy online to share here, but was able to locate season 11 at the library.

Just one more thing...there's this article translated from Norwegian giving insight into the merging of the holistic field with the Conspiracy racket back in the day. (unable to copy/paste it here) Hadn't thought of it before, but I think they might be onto something: https://www.academia.edu/10409237/Engli ... ay_article
conniption

Postby DrEvil » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:14 pm

The Norwegian article was originally posted on fritanke.no, the Norwegian Humanist Society's webpage (link to original: https://fritanke.no/reportasje/den-vans ... en/19.9278 ).

The last paragraph the translator had trouble understanding was:

This makes it difficult to agree in full with conspirituality - even where it goes against pure racism - without compromising their own ideals.

It's been mangled by Google translate. A more accurate translation would be:

It is therefore hard [for them] to make a full reckoning with conspirituality, even when it tips over into full blown racism, without compromising their own ideals.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:15 pm

This is great stuff and everyone should read it...

Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:50 am wrote:A highly entertaining rundown of reversals in psychology; kind of a running tally of the casualties of "The Replication Crisis"
https://www.gleech.org/psych

A medical reversal is when an existing treatment is found to actually be useless or harmful. Psychology has in recent years been racking up reversals: in fact only 40-65% of its classic social results were replicated, in the weakest sense of finding ‘significant’ results in the same direction. (Even in those that replicated, the average effect found was half the originally reported effect.) Such errors are far less costly to society than medical errors, but it’s still pollution, so here’s the cleanup.

Psychology is not alone: medicine, cancer biology, and economics all have many irreplicable results. It’d be wrong to write off psychology: we know about most of the problems here because of psychologists, and its subfields differ a lot by replication rate and effect-size shrinkage.

One reason psychology reversals are so prominent is that it’s an unusually ‘open’ field in terms of code and data sharing. A less scientific field would never have caught its own bullshit.

The following are empirical findings about empirical findings; they’re all open to re-reversal. Also it’s not that “we know these claims are false”: failed replications (or proofs of fraud) usually just challenge the evidence for a hypothesis, rather than affirm the opposite hypothesis. I’ve tried to ban myself from saying “successful” or “failed” replication, and to report the best-guess effect size rather than play the bad old Yes/No science game.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby conniption » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:46 am

Speaking of medical reversals (fingers crossed)...
You go, Lanka!

Dr. Stefan Lanka speaks at Nuremberg (Virology is Over)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HH6QK3_h_w
(15 min.)

Kalosthenos
May 19, 2021

Monumental!!! This will probably get deleted and I'll get a strike. Go to my telegram for more information

TRUTH, FREEDOM, HOLISTIC HEALTH
IG immortal_soul_333
LBRY/Oddysee Kalosthenos Immortal Soul
Bitchute Kalosthenos
Youtube Kalosthenos
Rumble Kalosthenos
Dlive Infinitewun

https://t.me/Infinitewun

When youtube deletes it - Odysee link - https://odysee.com/@northerntracey:a/la ... uremberg:a

~~~

Dr. Stefan Lanka Virologista
Odysee Link - https://odysee.com/@BronzePodcast:f/kat ... an-lanka:7
(1:47:37)

July 22nd, 2021
Bronze Podcast
@BronzePodcast

Dr. Stefan Lanka Virologista sobre a Fraudemia
Last edited by conniption on Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
conniption

Postby Harvey » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:28 am

I confess I like this fellow. Apart from anything else, a serious challenge to existing paradigms is very exciting to behold. I'm certainly intrigued by his argument, which makes perfect sense logically and experimentally. Even if what he's saying turns out not to be true or only partly true, I would still admire his imaginative and intellectual independence. A special kind of hard won courage is required to take on big established ideas and after that, an almost indefatigable determination. And sometimes even this is not enough. But if he's right, it changes everything.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby conniption » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:23 am

STEFAN LANKA ON NANOTOXICITY AND MANIPULATED VACCINE STUDIES (ENG. SUBS)
Video >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/3GYOjVPxVV8J/
4:33 min.
First published at 20:18 UTC on May 26th, 2021.
Belinda
! The human metabolism cannot metabolise and excrete nanoparticles.

Partial list:
STEFAN LANKA, DEAN BRAUS: WHY ARE THE COVID INJECTIONS DANGEROUS.., AND MORE (GERMAN)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xLWPvin6nlYa/
Interaction of Nanoparticles with Blood Components and Associated Pathophysiological Effects
https://www.intechopen.com/books/unrave ... al-effects

Read: NANOTOXICITY
https://wakeup-world.com/2013/03/14/che ... an-health/

Toxicology and clinical potential of nanoparticles
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 3211001137

Dr. Stefan Lanka - "Dangers of nanoparticles and manipulation of vaccine studies." Stefan sums it up - To claim to have done scientific studies is absolutely insane!
‣ Adjuvants, nanoparticles are incredibly dangerous, the body has no system to get rid of it.
‣ When nanoparticles travel through the body, when the muscles cannot hold them and they end up in the brain... that is what causes these severe adverse reactions that we see occurring.
‣ They never managed to manufacture a foreign protein, it never happened. Not a single mRNA vaccine has ever worked in animal studies, on the contrary.
‣ No placebo studies have been done in any vaccine study - The placebo group vaccines always contain adjuvants.
‣ These studies are conducted in the poorest countries, we don't hear any of it.

Nanoparticles are very reactive due to their tiny size and are therefore used as catalysts in many chemical reactions. In technical processes, for example, they cause the surfaces to behave completely differently than can be achieved by conventional methods.

p.s. how did nanoparticles ever escape from the lab in the first place?
conniption

Postby DrEvil » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:58 pm

p.s. how did nanoparticles ever escape from the lab in the first place?

They didn't. They're all around you and always have been. Nanoparticle just means "any particle small enough to be measured in nanometers", including natural things like the thousands of tons of interplanetary dust hitting the planet every year. You're probably breathing nanoparticles right now.

Edit: if you meant man-made nanoparticles: we put them in all kinds of stuff, like paint.

Extra edit: if you meant tiny computers/machines used for possibly nefarious purposes (which would be nanotech, not nanoparticles), they're not real beyond primitive prototypes.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby conniption » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:42 pm

^^^ I see...thx for that. More research is needed on my part.
Maybe the question would be, Who thought it would be a good idea to put them in vaccinations?
conniption

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion