Alex Jones was invited to Bohemian Grove

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Alex Jones was invited to Bohemian Grove

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:41 am

Grizzly » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:57 pm wrote:Hal Turner!!??? Hahaha, I could totally see that... :rofl2

I want to like the guy, (only in the fact that he god forbid I say it, 'woke' me up to craziness that was Waco, the OKC bombing, The Randy weaver's wife being snipped with her baby in her hands, his 9 years old son being shot in the back-, in the back!)

Hey, it's great that you got tuned into some of the frightening stuff associated with the Feds involvement in Waco, OKC and, a personal interest of mine, the Randy Weaver story. If ever there was a blueprint example of the dangers of the American police state, the Weaver story might be it, at least as far as white cis males go. He was a radical whose beliefs do not mirror my own, but he was essentially lured by the FBI into committing a crime he wouldn't have otherwise and then bore witness to his family being killed around him as a result.

To me it is unfortunate that you had to learn about it from a source so muddled as Alex Jones, as I very much share JR's opinion on the man and myth of AJ.
I'm left to wonder if his version twisted the story at all compared to what I would consider reliable sources such as the very well-written book "Every Knee Shall Bow."

As to Jones himself and the quote that you have clarified is not from you that says "he was apparently right about everything," ... how soon we forget. He certainly wasn't right about Operation Jade Helm, nor hundreds of other BS claims he has made over the years. It's understandable to have some nostalgia for those who may have inducted one into the 'conspiracy' world. Many find themselves in that mindspace by way of actors who are not entirely trustworthy, so it is important to tame that nostalgia and look at the facts, and the fact is he was wrong and/or lying way more than he was "right."

Buyer beware.

I have my own fondness for the late Sherman Skolnick, which is where I first sank my teeth into post-911 conspiracy thought, for lack of a better term. His work has its own problems, and while he had his own website and podcast, he was shared more widely on sites like Rense dot com, which turned out to basically be a breeding ground for neo-nazis. Which is to say, anyone woke enough to begin investigating ideas outside the mainstream must be very careful and prudent and learn over time to separate the wheat from the chaff. In the case of Alex Jones, there is a surfeit of chaff, even in the most generous reading.
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Blog: View Blog (0)

WRex & MGF2

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:10 pm wrote:Alex Jones has functional Communist Radar? That's impressive as hell.

Ha! Strangely my sense was that he was a-spotting possible Jews, but I suppose to him it's the same thing.

Dearest Rex, you realize at some point that your man-o-the-people schtick doesn't disguise that youse an intellectual too, right?

I have a lot of stories I'd like to share but so far I have deleted them all, maybe next time I'm in a hotel bar I will revisit this thread.

You wrote up your hotel bar encounters and then 'deleted them all'? Or is this a reference to some swiss-cheese memory problem? (More Swiss-liqueur-induced, perhaps?)

mentalgongfu2 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:41 am wrote:so it is important to tame that nostalgia and look at the facts, and the fact is [Alex Jones] was wrong and/or lying way more than he was "right."

I think the worst thing about him was the times he was right! The most damage he's done was through taking possession of serious inquiries -- hijacking, discrediting, destroying -- and the biggest number he pulled was when he did that to the 9/11 truth movement. See also the OP of this thread. It's disastrous when the idea of investigating convocations like Bilderberg, Trilateral, or even Davos become synonymous with the likes of the AJ show.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Well, I tried two colorful "small world" stories of pre-Trump encounters becoming post-Trump "oh shit, that guy?" moments and decided both times to reduce the footprint of readily identifiable information about co-workers. I have of course long since posted my own mugshot and ID, but my life has gotten a smidge stranger since then.

While I suppose I'm definitely a purge-worthy threat to any regime in principle, reading far too many books doesn't place me adjacent to communism; indeed, it has sent me far afield from the inherited & idealist politics of my youth. I don't think the human governance of human society is a solved problem and I wonder if it is even solvable. I view reactionaries and revolutionaries as two blades of the same meat grinder forever trying to do the right thing, killing people in the process, and blaming the other side for their mistakes. It will never end, I just try to steer clear.

Take it as shtick if you prefer, but at least consider, every so often, it might just be who I am at this point. I was raised with feet planted firmly on both sides of what has since become America's Great Culture War and if I had to pick a side at this full retard phase of our decline, yes, I will be grilling with the rednecks who think I'm some weird hippie fag but appreciate my deep catalog of country classics.

In practice, though, I don't have to pick a side -- never did, never will -- because despite the alleged high stakes of it all, American politics is mostly a wall of noise generated by people who barely understand their own opinions. Great humans are broadly distributed and I enjoy them where I find 'em. Intellectuals are often insufferable, but the same is true for any other hominid category, and I enjoy intellectuals when I can, too. It's a big, beautiful country ... hell, it might just be the best in the world.

That said, one common thread in all those different conversations I have these days ties back directly to Alex Jones: the vast majority of Americans process their world through the commentary of celebrity spokesmodels. The Dunbar's Number cast of characters varies from venue to venue, but -- not by too much. There really are less than one or two hundred people, at most; broadcasted, elected, published -- who make up the core of the narrative that Americans take to be a real world.

Controlled opposition doesn't work merely because it is funded, it works because there is huge popular demand for that product, for something and someone to identify with. The parade that spans from Ben Shapiro to Charlie Kirk to Nick Fuentes parallels the same selection processes at play for every other demographic. The problem is not that Americans are ultimately cowards, but that they are ultimately just consumers.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Harvey » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:20 pm

^ :thumbsup

Controlled opposition doesn't work merely because it is funded, it works because there is huge popular demand for that product...

And yet, if other products were actually available, in my humble view, we'd begin to discover something new and unexpected almost immediately.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:56 pm

Harvey » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:20 pm wrote:^ :thumbsup

Controlled opposition doesn't work merely because it is funded, it works because there is huge popular demand for that product...

And yet, if other products were actually available, in my humble view, we'd begin to discover something new and unexpected almost immediately.

There must be examples already out there. Or close to them? Or what would these other products look like?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:26 pm

ya.. Sherman Skolnick fer sure...Also, Art Bell, (OBVIOUSLY infotainment), but I grew up on Rod Sterling, Outer Limits,' X files etc...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:51 am

JackRiddler » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:56 am wrote:
Harvey » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:20 pm wrote:^ :thumbsup

There must be examples already out there. Or close to them? Or what would these other products look like?

Rupert Sheldrake and Graham Hancock spring to mind. Both have the ability, seemingly effortlessly, to move and to exist between different paradigms, teasing out relationships which are otherwise very difficult to perceive.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby conniption » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:14 am

Alex Jones and Jay Dyer on Travis Scott’s “Astroworld” concert.

Learn How to Fight in the Spiritual Warfare Being Waged on Humanity
November 11th, 2021

Video link from Odysee - https://odysee.com/@AlexJonesChannel:c/ ... Humanity:c
(50 min.)

The Alex Jones Channel
Jay Dyer of https://jaysanalysis.com
joins The Alex Jones Show to expose the spiritual warfare being waged on humanity.
conniption

Previous

Return to General Discussion