Alex Jones was invited to Bohemian Grove

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Alex Jones was invited to Bohemian Grove

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:10 pm

I like this podcast (Abby and Robbie Martin) as evidence that sanity is still possible.

Media Roots Radio
Bohemian Grove Psyop, War Criminal Biden, The Poverty Wage

https://soundcloud.com/media-roots/bohe ... verty-wage

Anyway, so they play a clip of Alex Jones sounding drunk on a show with laughing sycophants. He retold the story of his great ancient Bohemian Grove coup back 20 years ago, but this time revealed that he was let in to this heavily guarded location by a friend in the government! Discussion on Bohemian Grove history is also interesting.

They talk about several news items. They get into how the tech media companies are revealing themselves as having been branches of the U.S. security state all along. Much more thoroughly, here's Yasha Levine laying out that history in a turn on Moderate Rebels. (I like their podcast because it's brave, even when they annoy me on occasion.)

How US spies & soldiers gave birth to Big Tech companies, and growing censorship - with Yasha Levine
1,878 views•Mar 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVspNLyqUyE

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Alex Jones was invited to Bohemian Grove

Postby PufPuf93 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:36 pm

My first experience of Alex Jones was the Bohemian Grove video and with little basis had an initial favorable impression of Jones.

Not long after that I read something somewhere (this was back during GWB) that Alex Jones, Wayne Madsen, and several others were government plants serving as honey pots. Now I think Jones likes the money and attention / notoriety and is merely a sleaze ball.
PufPuf93

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:57 pm

Wayne Madsen? I thought so a long time ago. Just looked up his career...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Madsen

Jones? Fits the line from Alex Cox's Walker: "This is no ordinary asshole." Has his schtick, will sell anything for money, do anything for an audience, and degenerate constantly on the way. But back when he was still looking so heroic in Waking Life, did you expect he'd pull quite the level of whore turn with the MAGA, and retain his fandom? Anyway, not to speak ill of the vulnerable. Look at the guy, how long do you give him? No doubt his final Breitbart impersonation will be treated as the ultimate in cancel culture.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:54 am

Watched the beginning of the Martin video. Had not thought about Abby Martin for a long time. Always had a favorable impression of Abby and even liked her art. Plus share some of the same turf; Berkeley/Oakland and the southern Diablo Valley to the east. I haven't been to the SF Bay Area since 2003.

Cracked me up Abby said regards Rush how amazing it was that he could do what he did while taking so much oxycodone. Also her comments about the so called but non-existent "liberal" media.
PufPuf93

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:49 pm

Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Alex Jones - On the Inside - "YOUR WELCOME" with Michael Malice #162

This is the best #AlexJones interview I've seen. Had my concerns about him a few years ago but I'm warming back up, not just because of this, but because he was apparently right about everything. What I like most about this talk is it's just a couple of dudes chatting. None of the previous anger I had seen coming out of Jones before. Angry people tend to bend the facts so that had put me off but I really liked this.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Aw, the adorable fraud

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Twenty-plus years of being abused by the Alex Jones corporate media operation (it may not be THE corporate media, but it certainly qualifies as a for-profit media corporation) are not enough, we're going to stick with the never ending soap opera focused on THE MAN and (spoiler alert!) discover a new reason why -- in this case (as always) delivered earnestly and from the heart, with passion -- we should continue to line up to be defrauded for another new season.

Imagine any of you giving even 1/100th the slack to other professional conspiratainment merchants, already caught lying to you 98,000 times, who happened to be on the wrong side of the line dividing 'rebel' from 'establishment', like, say, Rachel Maddow. Oh, she gave an earnest interview! She's more complicated than what we were led to believe!

JackRiddler

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:20 pm

I for one think it's important that someone is brave enough to speak up for the child slaves toiling away on Mars.

Why anyone listens to him is beyond me. It's an act, plain and simple. He's the Nigeria scam of conspiracy theories. The insanity weeds out anyone with a critical thought in their heads, leaving a pool of truly gullible fools he can sell overpriced supplements to.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:52 pm

Joel laid it out pretty well here, albeit in his usual inimitable style, a mix of documentary overkill and almost juvenile stridency:

https://isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of- ... nformation

As a big fan of both guns and agitprop bullshittin', I would much rather have a beer or ten with Alex Jones than almost any of his ilk, living or dead ... James Shelby Downard would be a hoot, as would Delmart Vreeland, who is probably still alive somewhere ... so I definitely understand and share the affection many have for the man.

Not unlike Trump, he is a supremely entertaining performer, and Jones improv far surpasses the populist beat poetry of The Donald, both in terms of stamina and range. Complicating things even further is the fact that vast swaths of Jones oeuvre are assembled from indisputable facts, as recently evidenced by Bro Rogan's attempts to fact check the madman on air.

But in terms of his dayjob and life work, he is basically a better protected, far more talented version of Hal Turner. Controlled opposition is a system that works, and it doesn't work for us.
Wombaticus Rex

Can't say I was charmed...

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:16 pm

...the one time I met him. After eyeballing us suspiciously, he came up to the only two people hanging out in a place (hotel bar) who were not buzzing around him (as we were engrossed in our own conversation), half drunk and seeking to determine why. Who were we and, implicitly, what was wrong with us?

Being a 'talented' entertainer can only go so far. I'll admit it's a matter of taste, and Angry Man yelling half-informed confusionist rants is not my genre of choice. But even if it were, someone can only do so much obviously witting damage before it wouldn't matter.

JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:57 pm

Hal Turner!!??? Hahaha, I could totally see that... :rofl2

I want to like the guy, (only in the fact that he god forbid I say it, 'woke' me up to craziness that was Waco, the OKC bombing, The Randy weaver's wife being snipped with her baby in her hands, his 9 years old son being shot in the back-, in the back!)

So I have some a soft spot or emotional charge and gratitude around the guy, the fact that I grew up in the South and know men like him, whom are much more sincere and down to earth/salt of the earth like Wendell Berry, types, that all they really want is good things for the 'working man'. Like Joe Bageant-esque types. Blue eyed Southern, soulful decent humans, if a little off putting in their gruffness.

Just for you literalists here , I didn't write the quoted box above, I just copied it from another place, but as per the norm, you judgemental primates are hawt to jump on it, if it comes from a person or place you don't understand or even bother to try too. I've been on this board since 06 or so, not always under the same name, (I've come clean about that; as if there was anything to come clean about ...) and after all the contributions in all that time, that I've offered up, the crowd here still see my contributions as an anathema.

Oh well, you guys are welcome to think what ever you damn well please. Because you certainly will. No matter how much one tries to find comrade and like mindedness. I may not be the most friendly to some of you, but as a friend say's about me, "My heart is in the right place", I don't want bad or ill for anyone except these soul sick sociopaths that rule us.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Re: Can't say I was charmed...

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:10 pm

JackRiddler » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:16 pm wrote:...the one time I met him. After eyeballing us suspiciously, he came up to the only two people hanging out in a place (hotel bar) who were not buzzing around him (as we were engrossed in our own conversation), half drunk and seeking to determine why. Who were we and, implicitly, what was wrong with us?

Alex Jones has functional Communist Radar? That's impressive as hell.

Hotel bars are severely under-rated venues for oddball interactions and impossible-on-paper crossovers. I would never go to an actual bar in DC; waste of time and money. You get better service and far stranger stories in the lobby.

I have a lot of stories I'd like to share but so far I have deleted them all, maybe next time I'm in a hotel bar I will revisit this thread.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Y'all have clearly gone the way of the amphibian homophobe movement. He isn't even relevant. Did good work help exposing Bush in JFK ops. Ask him about 9/11 now. See if he has the chutzpah to stand behind a shunned/BLASPHEMOUS moment. Fuck him and his shitty beef bone broth supplements shenanigans.
thrulookingglass

Postby Grizzly » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:44 pm

For those whom didn't watch it, I think he's right in telling us, that the next big thing is, "animal/human hybrids'.
Time will tell.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:37 am

Grizzly » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:44 pm wrote:For those whom didn't watch it, I think he's right in telling us, that the next big thing is, "animal/human hybrids'.
Time will tell.

Almost as weak as my desire to listen to this windbag ever again is my desire to search out my own words right now, but I guarantee I was saying the same thing on this board years ago (in relation to AI and consciousness experimentation). And I'm totally unimpressed with me. Because it is obvious. The important thing is, we'll forget 20 years of AJ being a bad-acting disinformation merchant who treats his followers like total patsies (because they are) because hey, here's a clip in which AJ made an unoriginal observation that can be taken as true. And he did it in a calm voice too. Therefore he's a good guy after all! Now let's apply this standard elsewhere, see where it gets us. I bet Rachel Maddow's rants contain a number of factually true statements. Why aren't you showing her any love? She not your brand?

JackRiddler

Next

Return to General Discussion